PDA

View Full Version : Fordham/Lehigh Preview Up

Lehigh Football Nation
November 9th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Finally! My job has been something this past week.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

carney2
November 10th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Good call, LFN. The 4 score margin sounds about right to me. Fordham played the game of their lives last week against Lafayette. In all fairness however, the Lafayette offense kept coughing up the ball - and points - at the most inopportune times, allowing the Rams to hang around until they actually believed they were in a game. I don't see the Squawks being quite so generous.

Fordham
November 10th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Boy, that's a great write-up. Tough to argue with the prediction as we have really had zero offensive production this year. You really did capture the team perfectly, LFN - impressive stuff.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 10th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks FU. It really really helped that I saw them play Columbia earlier this year - not to mention I saw them at Patriot League Media day too. Taylor is a quiet kid to interview, but once you get him on the football field... watch out.

Later today will be the big Patriot League predictions/Top 25 predictions... but what I found fascinating was Matt Dougherty picking Lafayette's "dream scenario": Colgate upending Holy Cross and Lafayette taking care of business. Think Colgate can do it?

Fordham
November 10th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Despite this year's disappointing season, I never count out a Biddle-coached team. Thus, they certain can do it, though HC still has to be the favorite in that one.

It would make next week's game more fun to see it be for all the marbles, though.

Regarding Taylor - he's just an outstanding kid. Incredibly respectful ... and, as you said, soft spoken. Boy he's just been tough as nails on the field for us, though. As good a kid, if not better, than he is a LBer ... and that's saying something.