god bless you for picking Montana. xbawlingx

Sac St @ Montana
NAU @ Weber St
UND @ Eastern Washington
UNC @ UC Davis
ISU @ Portland St
MSU @ Cal Poly

UND for the upset special!

You think NoDak's gonna beat EWU on the road after losing to Suutah by 18 on the road? xeyebrowx

darell1976
October 26th, 2014, 10:10 PM
You think NoDak's gonna beat EWU on the road after losing to Suutah by 18 on the road? xeyebrowx

UND also lost their starting QB for the year. Mollberg gone with a ruptured achilles.

clawman
October 26th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Sac St @ Montana
NAU @ Weber St
UND @ Eastern Washington
UNC @ UC Davis
ISU @ Portland St
MSU @ Cal Poly

Last week wake up call got Montana attention in a closer than comfort game
NAU will win out
Eastern back home and back to fulfilling capabilities
Close one, home team wins
ISU may be the best team in the Big Sky
Cal Poly on a roll, MSU not as good as their record

darell1976
October 26th, 2014, 10:22 PM
NAU will win out

When was the last time that was said...or has it ever been said. They sure have turned that program around.

tomq04
October 26th, 2014, 10:56 PM
When was the last time that was said...or has it ever been said. They sure have turned that program around.

I doubt it's been said in the last 10 years

- - - Updated - - -

They should be receiving votes in AGS poll this week, certainly will from me.

MTfan4life
October 26th, 2014, 10:59 PM

Well, they have a 1-AA national championship to their credit, so it's been said at least once before. :P

mvemjsunpx
October 27th, 2014, 04:09 AM
Well, they have a 1-AA national championship to their credit, so it's been said at least once before. :P

True, but not since many of us were old enough to know what a football was.

Their last playoff appearance was 1983.

darell1976
October 27th, 2014, 04:19 AM
True, but not since many of us were old enough to know what a football was.

Their last playoff appearance was 1983.

With rookies Dan Marino and John Elway leading the way in the NFL.

Grizzlies82
October 27th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Sac St loses at Montana. Grizzlies need the win for hopes to advance and for their pride. May be another shootout like last year but the Griz will win.
No Arizona beats Weber St. A good chance NAU is napping after last week's big win so it may be close yet they'll do enough to top Weber.
No Dakota loses at E. Washington. No Dakota is still inept on offense and EWU will be angry. Former Sioux can't keep up.
No Colorado beats UC Davis. This one is tough to call. Yet I think the visitors are likely to take the win.
Idaho State beats Portland St. Two road wins in a row is a tall order for the Bengals but PSU is a good place to try to get it.
Montana St beats Cal Poly. This could be this week's upset special. Yet the bobcats had two weeks to prepare their defense for Poly's unique offense. They also watched UM get burnt by #9 Brown and will have a spy on him. Poly still scores plenty of points but MSU should be able to score enough to dodge the bullet. That said, MSU's defense is suspect so I won't be shocked if Poly knocks them off by grinding out the clock with the cats offense standing around watching helplessly.

tomq04
October 27th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Montana St beats Cal Poly. This could be this week's upset special. Yet the bobcats had two weeks to prepare their defense for Poly's unique offense. They also watched UM get burnt by #9 Brown and will have a spy on him. Poly still scores plenty of points but MSU should be able to score enough to dodge the bullet. That said, MSU's defense is suspect so I won't be shocked if Poly knocks them off by grinding out the clock with the cats offense standing around watching helplessly.

Are you saying that whoever scores the most points will win?

Walkon79
October 27th, 2014, 11:22 PM
NAU will win out

not as good as their record? Then you guys must suck! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bonarae
October 28th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Montana
NAU
Eastern Washington
UC Davis
ISU
Cal Poly

word
October 28th, 2014, 03:04 AM
With rookies Dan Marino and John Elway leading the way in the NFL.

Darrel has it figured out.

Skyhawk71
October 28th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Sacramento State v. Montana
Northern Arizona v. Weber State
North Dakota v. Eastern Washington
Northern Colorado v. UC Davis
Idaho State v. Portland State
Montana State v. Cal Poly

wapiti
October 28th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Sac St 20 @ 27 Montana :I believe Sac State has one win over Montana all time. Being in Missoula the griz get another win.

NAU 16 @ 28 Weber St : I'm picking an upset here. NAU is on an EWU hangover and the BBQ really wants to get a win.

UND 24 @ 29 Eastern Washington : After last weeks loss, EWU refocuses this week and earns Div 1 win number 7.

UNC 28 @ 30 UC Davis : UC Davis holds on in a wild win over UNC with a safety in the 4th Quarter.

ISU 32 @ 31 Portland St : ISU keeps their playoff hopes alive with another win.

MSU 36 @ 32 Cal Poly : In a tight ball game, MSU pulls a hat trick in the waning seconds and takes the win.

Grizzlies82
October 28th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Are you saying that whoever scores the most points will win?

Yes. Don't doubt me. I have experience at this. He who scores the most points will win. xchinscratchx

RabidRabbit
October 28th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Sac St @ Montana
NAU @ Weber St
UND @ Eastern Washington
UNC @ UC Davis
ISU @ Portland St
MSU @ Cal Poly

Went 3-2 last week in the BSC pick'em. Go get that 2nd Montana team W 'Stangs.

Red & Black
October 28th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Montana
NAU
Eastern Washington
UC Davis
ISU
Cal Poly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomq04
October 29th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Montana
NAU
Eastern Washington
UC Davis
ISU
Cal Poly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd!

Go mustangs!

mvemjsunpx
October 30th, 2014, 02:34 AM
NoDak 17-30 EWU — NoDak does well at stopping the run, but not much else

Idaho St. 42-31 Portland St. — Ahh… the storied designated conference rivalry between ISU & PSU

Montana St. 35-42 Callipoly — The Mustangs haven't lost to MSU since 1996

NoCo 21-31 Davis — The Bears probably win this a month ago, but the Aggie offense looks more dynamic now

NAU 27-21 Weber — Weber is last in the league in both giveaways & takeaways

Sac State 27-38 Montana — Jody Sears is only 47? Really?

veinup
October 30th, 2014, 09:49 AM

i know its a bold prediction, but i predicted them (eastern) losing on the road last week and i was right. xcoffeex

Walkon79
October 30th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Sac St @ Montana
NAU @ Weber St (Let's Go Cats! I know you have a win in you!)
UND @ Eastern Washington
UNC @ UC Davis
ISU @ Portland St (I'm hoping the same here as with Weber, but just not confident the Vikings can pull it off with no fans)
MSU @ Cal Poly

mvemjsunpx
October 30th, 2014, 08:11 PM
i know its a bold prediction, but i predicted them (eastern) losing on the road last week and i was right. xcoffeex

I predicted the EWU loss last week, too.

I'm definitely not predicting the same thing here. xcoffeex

veinup
October 30th, 2014, 08:18 PM
but if i am correct i will be the god of BSC pick em for all time, so worth it

JALMOND
October 31st, 2014, 01:07 AM
60-14 for the year so far. This week's quest for perfection.

ISU at PSU---The Bengals make up for past years' aggravation in Portland...ISU 56, PSU 32

MSU at CP---Mustangs took care of Montana at home last week, look to do the same against the Bobcats this week...CP 34, MSU 27.

UND at EWU---The Eagles are angry and the No-Names are the unfortunate victim...EWU 48, UND 21.

NAU at WSU---The Lumberjacks are riding high after last week, but they don't play well on the road. But its the Wildcats...WSU 24, NAU 21.

UNC at UCD---The Aggies have not won above the DII level. The Bears have, at home to Northern Arizona. But they have to travel for this one...UCD 24, UNC 21.

SAC at UM---The Grizzlies have struggled on the road. Therefore it is a good thing they play the Hornets at home...UM 34, SAC 28.

JALMOND
November 2nd, 2014, 11:06 AM

ISU at PSU---The Bengals make up for past years' aggravation in Portland...ISU 56, PSU 32

MSU at CP---Mustangs took care of Montana at home last week, look to do the same against the Bobcats this week...CP 34, MSU 27.

UND at EWU---The Eagles are angry and the No-Names are the unfortunate victim...EWU 48, UND 21.

NAU at WSU---The Lumberjacks are riding high after last week, but they don't play well on the road. But its the Wildcats...WSU 24, NAU 21.

UNC at UCD---The Aggies have not won above the DII level. The Bears have, at home to Northern Arizona. But they have to travel for this one...UCD 24, UNC 21.

SAC at UM---The Grizzlies have struggled on the road. Therefore it is a good thing they play the Hornets at home...UM 34, SAC 28.

4-2 this week, 64-16 overall. Missed the tossup game and my upset pick.

veinup
November 2nd, 2014, 11:17 AM
3-3. my und over eastern pick didn't work out. xrotatehx

Red & Black
November 2nd, 2014, 11:54 AM
3-3. my und over eastern pick didn't work out. xrotatehx

Quite a bit of difference predicting a loss on the road against a reasonably decent team (still a fluke, IMO), and predicting a loss at home coming off of a loss the previous game. We don't lose a lot at home in November. Well, not since 2008 to be exact. xnodx

veinup
November 2nd, 2014, 12:51 PM
often my picks are just what i want to happen and not what i think is actually going to happen. all fun and games yall.

unlikely scenario: what happens if montana wins out?

Grizzlies82
November 2nd, 2014, 05:37 PM
Sac St loses at Montana. Grizzlies need the win for hopes to advance and for their pride. May be another shootout like last year but the Griz will win.
No Arizona beats Weber St. A good chance NAU is napping after last week's big win so it may be close yet they'll do enough to top Weber.
No Dakota loses at E. Washington. No Dakota is still inept on offense and EWU will be angry. Former Sioux can't keep up.
No Colorado beats UC Davis. This one is tough to call. Yet I think the visitors are likely to take the win.
Idaho State beats Portland St. Two road wins in a row is a tall order for the Bengals but PSU is a good place to try to get it.

I went 5-1 again this week, and once again Cal Poly held me back from perfection. Curses you darn Mustangs (actually curses you darn bobcats for letting me down)!!!

Walkon79
November 2nd, 2014, 08:32 PM
I went 5-1 again this week, and once again Cal Poly held me back from perfection. Curses you darn Mustangs (actually curses you darn bobcats for letting me down)!!!

Sorry :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mvemjsunpx
November 3rd, 2014, 12:54 AM
Also 5-1. I was really surprised NoCo shut down Manzaneres.

Grizzlies82
November 3rd, 2014, 02:01 PM
Sorry :(

Walkon since you were man enough to apologize I will let it slide (this time). Though don't disappoint me again.

bojeta
November 3rd, 2014, 02:39 PM

Whoa! Scary accurate on the Cal Poly score!! Almost as if you knew the ref was going to make that bogus call, and take a TD off the board ;)

JALMOND
November 3rd, 2014, 08:50 PM
Whoa! Scary accurate on the Cal Poly score!! Almost as if you knew the ref was going to make that bogus call, and take a TD off the board ;)

I'm the one that paid him off. And you thought it was some Bobcat fan.:Dxthumbsupx