4-2 last week

tomq04
October 20th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Portland St @ Weber St
North Dakota @ Southern Utah
Idaho St @ Northern Colorado
Eastern Washington @ Northern Arizona
Montana @ Cal Poly

Don't think i've ever picked 5 road games before.

Grizzlies82
October 20th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Portland St @ Weber St. This one is a bit hard to call. Has Weber woken up, or is MSU just suspect? Taking Portland State here.
North Dakota @ Southern Utah. No Dakota's lack of offense remains their downfall. So Utah wins low scoring affair.
Idaho St @ Northern Colorado. No Colorado slows down Idaho State but can't quite keep up in the end.
Eastern Washington @ Northern Arizona. Upset special of the week. No Arizona holds E WA's offense in check just enough to win in Flagstaff.
Montana @ Cal Poly. Montana has to work extra hard to contain Poly's offense. UM comes up with the win in a close one.

tomq04
October 20th, 2014, 01:24 PM
NAU is a very real possible loss for EWU, same with Montana. EWU's D had a tremendous game this week, hopefully enough to spark them into action in Flagstaff.

RabidRabbit
October 20th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

If Cal Poly can win the two Montana games at home, I could see the 'Stangs making the play-offs

cpalum
October 20th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Portland State @ Weber State
Idaho State @ Northern Colorado
Montana @ Cal Poly

This would shake things up a bit....not sure if NAU has it in them; it depends what team shows up (and what officiating crew). If the Cal Poly D plays as they have over the past two weeks the Mustangs will win; Griz are prime for the upset

GetEmGriz
October 20th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

Walkon79
October 20th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

Don't think i've ever picked 5 road games before.

I would agree with all but PSU/WSU. Weber is much better than their record, although it appears that they suffered some key injuries last week at DB, RB and OL.

Red & Black
October 20th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Portland St
North Dakota
Idaho St
Eastern Washington
Cal Poly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red & Black
October 20th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Portland State @ Weber State
Idaho State @ Northern Colorado
Montana @ Cal Poly

This would shake things up a bit....not sure if NAU has it in them; it depends what team shows up (and what officiating crew). If the Cal Poly D plays as they have over the past two weeks the Mustangs will win; Griz are prime for the upset

Completely possible that we could lose to NAU, we really need to get healthy. That said, NAU lost To UNC, so...

I also think CP wins this weekend.

veinup
October 20th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

its going to get ugly!

tomq04
October 20th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Cal poly and NAU winning would create a very interesting fire storm to finish in november.

bonarae
October 20th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

mvemjsunpx
October 21st, 2014, 12:16 AM
No gimmes this week, are there?

catbob
October 21st, 2014, 10:16 AM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

veinup
October 21st, 2014, 11:03 AM
Poly is definitely the more likely upset..

Grizzlies82
October 21st, 2014, 11:12 AM
Poly is definitely the more likely upset..

On the road at Cal Poly is as tough as any remaining game on the Grizzlies schedule. It will be a close though I believe Montana wins.
So yes it is the "more likely" upset. None the less, I have a feeling this week NAU is the one pulling off the upset.

F'N Hawks
October 21st, 2014, 11:59 AM
On the road at Cal Poly is as tough as any remaining game on the Grizzlies schedule. It will be a close though I believe Montana wins.
So yes it is the "more likely" upset. None the less, I have a feeling this week NAU is the one pulling off the upset.

How have the Griz fared vs. the triple option in recent years?

deez_na
October 21st, 2014, 12:03 PM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

Eastern Washington finally loses due it's defense.

Grizalltheway
October 21st, 2014, 12:17 PM

We're 15-2 all time against Cal Poly, last loss was by 2 points in SLO in 2010. Only other TO team I can think of was Wofford back in '07...

FCSbuff319
October 21st, 2014, 12:26 PM
Portland St @ Weber St - Will Weber finally get their first win of the season after so many close calls? I say another close loss.
North Dakota @ Southern Utah - UND with a chance to get to 5-3 in a season many thought they'd win no more than 2.
Idaho St @ Northern Colorado - Their offense is firing on all cylinders right now.
Eastern Washington @ Northern Arizona - Could this be the week of the road teams?
Montana @ Cal Poly - Some may say trap game for Montana, but Cal Poly is playing so well that I'd call them a 1 point favorite in this game.

robsnotes4u
October 21st, 2014, 12:41 PM
We're 15-2 all time against Cal Poly, last loss was by 2 points in SLO in 2010. Only other TO team I can think of was Wofford back in '07...

Georgia Southern

robsnotes4u
October 21st, 2014, 12:50 PM

Last year Cal Poly, leading 14-7, had a 26 yard field goal blocked with around two minutes left. Montana scored with a few seconds left to tie. Montana wins in the first OT. So Cal Poly had over 400 yards rushing, 4 and 2 on the 9 and they get a field goal blocked. OUCH.

GetEmGriz
October 21st, 2014, 01:01 PM
Cal Poly seems to have been kind of inconsistent with their play this season...

@ New Mexico State: L 10-28 - (NMSU was winnable. NMSU is a very weak FBS team who got beat by Idaho... IDAHO.)
@ South Dakota State: L 18-44 - Poly dominated by top-25 FCS team
vs Portland State: W 42-14
@ Northern Arizona: L 35-38 - (NAU lost to Northern Colorado)
vs Southern Utah: W 42-39 - (SUU only has 1 win on the season, which is against Weber)
@ Weber State: W 30-24 - (WSU is the worst in the Sky)
@ Sacramento State: W 56-27 - (Good win, but Sac has lost to Idaho State big, then almost beats MSU, then barely beats Northern Colorado)

Now I'm not saying that Cal Poly won't beat UM on Saturday, because they've got a better chance to do it than most. I just find it interesting how crazy and inconsistent most of the Big Sky is this year. I do think that if the Griz offense can continue where it left off in the 2nd half against UC Davis, the Griz should win this one by anywhere between 7-14 points with the help of a strong defense. If not, it's a toss up on who wins a close 3-7 pt. win, IMO.

bojeta
October 21st, 2014, 01:10 PM
Cal Poly seems to have been kind of inconsistent with their play this season...

@ New Mexico State: L 10-28 - (NMSU was winnable. NMSU is a very weak FBS team who got beat by Idaho... IDAHO.)
@ South Dakota State: L 18-44 - Poly dominated by top-25 FCS team
vs Portland State: W 42-14
@ Northern Arizona: L 35-38 - (NAU lost to Northern Colorado)
vs Southern Utah: W 42-39 - (SUU only has 1 win on the season, which is against Weber)
@ Weber State: W 30-24 - (WSU is the worst in the Sky)
@ Sacramento State: W 56-27 - (Good win, but Sac has lost to Idaho State big, then almost beats MSU, then barely beats Northern Colorado)

Now I'm not saying that Cal Poly won't beat UM on Saturday, because they've got a better chance to do it than most. I just find it interesting how crazy and inconsistent most of the Big Sky is this year. I do think that if the Griz offense can continue where it left off in the 2nd half against UC Davis, the Griz should win this one by anywhere between 7-14 points with the help of a strong defense. If not, it's a toss up on who wins a close 3-7 pt. win, IMO.

In all seriousness, the referees won the Cal Poly vs NAU game. If you doubt me, watch a replay of the game. Cal Poly should be 4-0 in the Big Sky, and 5-0 against Big Sky teams right now. The first two games are difficult to assess because of the unexpected loss of 5 knuckleheads from the team shortly before the season started, including our All American running back. Adjustments had to be made, and apparently have been. This doesn't mean I'm suggesting we're favorites against the Griz, just that the inconsistency you speak of is explainable. Cal Poly, like all Big Sky teams, has a tough road ahead to finish out the conference. It's going to be very interesting how it all shakes out.

GetEmGriz
October 21st, 2014, 01:17 PM
In all seriousness, the referees won the Cal Poly vs NAU game. If you doubt me, watch a replay of the game. Cal Poly should be 4-0 in the Big Sky, and 5-0 against Big Sky teams right now. The first two games are difficult to assess because of the unexpected loss of 5 knuckleheads from the team shortly before the season started, including our All American running back. Adjustments had to be made, and apparently have been. This doesn't mean I'm suggesting we're favorites against the Griz, just that the inconsistency you speak of is explainable. Cal Poly, like all Big Sky teams, has a tough road ahead to finish out the conference. It's going to be very interesting how it all shakes out.

Yeah I did hear about the referees. Typical Big Sky ref garbage. Whatever happens, I don't expect anything less than a classic on Saturday. It seems whenever Cal Poly and Montana have played the last 7 years, it's always been a close, good game.

Grizalltheway
October 21st, 2014, 02:39 PM
All I know is I hope we don't have to rely on a blocked FG to win. My heart can't handle that **** again. xsmhx

GetEmGriz
October 21st, 2014, 02:44 PM
All I know is I hope we don't have to rely on a blocked FG to win. My heart can't handle that **** again. xsmhx

Agreed. We've already had one of those this year. Don't want it to come down to that again. xprayx

MTfan4life
October 21st, 2014, 02:47 PM
Eastern Washington @ Northern Arizona. Upset special of the week. No Arizona holds E WA's offense in check just enough to win in Flagstaff.

Not trying to attack you specifically, just I keep seeing this as the popular upset pick of the week. What about Northern Arizona's defensive performance so far this season has shown they could keep EWU's offense in check? South Dakota had their highest offensive output of the season against NAU, aside from their NAIA win. EWU has a very capable rushing attack and Portland State ran for over 300 yards on NAU. Yes, there will be no Vernon Adams, but NAU is not lights out on defense this season, especially considering that other than Cal Poly, they haven't faced an offense anywhere near as balanced and talented as Eastern Washington. xtwocentsx

Grizzlies82
October 21st, 2014, 04:27 PM
Not trying to attack you specifically, just I keep seeing this as the popular upset pick of the week. What about Northern Arizona's defensive performance so far this season has shown they could keep EWU's offense in check? South Dakota had their highest offensive output of the season against NAU, aside from their NAIA win. EWU has a very capable rushing attack and Portland State ran for over 300 yards on NAU. Yes, there will be no Vernon Adams, but NAU is not lights out on defense this season, especially considering that other than Cal Poly, they haven't faced an offense anywhere near as balanced and talented as Eastern Washington. xtwocentsx

Fan4life, I am taking that as a mean spirited personal attack since I was the originator of that "upset special". Many may copy, but I am the source!
Short & Sweet, I got nothing. Just a hunch. Though to throw 'facts' at you;
Flagstaff can be a tough place to play. Since summer Coach Jerome has to have this one circled as essential for NAU to win the conference. E WA sans Lil Shoota has shown to be a bit off their torrid pace. This year's Lumberjacks are due for their annual flash of brilliance (it never lasts but they typically have their moment). Now, in light of my overwhelming evidence to support this, bow to my wisdom and jump on board.

Grizalltheway
October 21st, 2014, 04:37 PM
Have to agree with 82. I think the NoCo game showed that they really aren't the same team without Adams, and it's never easy to get a win in the dome at 25,000 feet.

wapiti
October 21st, 2014, 05:31 PM
Portland St 20 @ 27 Weber St - The BBQ gets their first win of the season in this game.

North Dakota 17 @ Southern Utah 13 - Not much offense happening in this game. Each D may get a score and UND gets a nice road win.

Idaho St 35 @ Northern Colorado 15 - Idaho State light up da bears in this one here, and may make top 25 with a win

Eastern Washington 27 @ 21 Northern Arizona - NAU keeps it close, but still too much offense from EWU for NAU to keep up.

Montana 17 @ Cal Poly 16 - Had CP not lost 5 players just prior to the start of the season I would pick them. But without their star RB and some lost depth, the griz Defense earns another win. Plus the griz seem to have CP's number, even when CP should have clobbered UM.

mvemjsunpx
October 21st, 2014, 08:58 PM
Last year Cal Poly, leading 14-7, had a 26 yard field goal blocked with around two minutes left. Montana scored with a few seconds left to tie. Montana wins in the first OT. So Cal Poly had over 400 yards rushing, 4 and 2 on the 9 and they get a field goal blocked. OUCH.

Cal Poly had 308 yards rushing, not over 400.

What was that phrase about "facts" again? xrolleyesx

robsnotes4u
October 21st, 2014, 09:11 PM

403 to be exact lol

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/22/tevu3e9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

robsnotes4u
October 21st, 2014, 09:12 PM

No kidding 300 or 400 same diff they ran over the griz like this year

Be happy 403 total yards

mvemjsunpx
October 21st, 2014, 09:23 PM
No kidding 300 or 400 same diff they ran over the griz like this year

They ran for less than their average… and they only scored 14 points.

So what was your point again? Did you even have one?

robsnotes4u
October 21st, 2014, 09:26 PM
It would be really easy to read the post I replied to. Then you wouldn't look stupid asking the question. I will not look it up for you

kalm
October 21st, 2014, 09:38 PM
Have to agree with 82. I think the NoCo game showed that they really aren't the same team without Adams, and it's never easy to get a win in the dome at 25,000 feet.

What the hell…it's growing? We are ****ed!

darell1976
October 21st, 2014, 09:41 PM
403 to be exact lol

308 rushing? Holy crap. I could only dream that UND gets that much.

robsnotes4u
October 21st, 2014, 09:45 PM
308 rushing? Holy crap. I could only dream that UND gets that much.

Wait until next year UND is on the rise

darell1976
October 21st, 2014, 09:52 PM
Wait until next year UND is on the rise

It will take a while before our running game is that good. Last time we had a rusher like that was probably Ryan Chappell back in the last years of DII.

Red & Black
October 21st, 2014, 10:03 PM
The NAU game will be a tough game for sure, and as everyone has mentioned, we're obviously not the same team without Adams. That said, our offensive line is damn good which helps out when you have a very inexperienced QB, so expect EWU to continue to run the ball a lot. West needs to make more plays than he did last week, and we left quite a few points in the board, but I doubt he plays as poorly as he did against UNC. Defense is concerning, but they seem to be improving some over the past few games, albeit against competition that's not very good. Rumor is we may get Forte back this weekend, which could be huge. He hasn't played since the MSU game.

The elevation plays a bit if a factor maybe, but I think it's mostly psychological. Plenty of less talented EWU teams have won in Flagstaff.

This game has probaby the most potential for an upset in the BSC this weekend, but I think we'll be ok.

darell1976
October 21st, 2014, 10:05 PM
The NAU game will be a tough game for sure, and as everyone has mentioned, we're obviously not the same team without Adams. That said, our offensive line is damn good which helps out when you have a very inexperienced QB, so expect EWU to continue to run the ball a lot. West needs to make more plays than he did against UNC, and we left quite a few points in the board, but I doubt he plays as poorly as he did against UNC. Defense is concerning, but they seem to be improving some over the past few games, albeit against competition that's not very good. Rumor is we may get Forte back this weekend, which could be huge. He hasn't played since the MSU game.

Will Adams be back for the UND game Nov 1st?

Red & Black
October 21st, 2014, 10:10 PM
Will Adams be back for the UND game Nov 1st?

I don't think anyone really knows, but my guess is it's extremely doubtful. He is actually dealing with an MCL sprain as well as a broken foot, who knows which takes longer to heal. My personal opinion is that we won't see him back in pads until the Montana game at the earliest, and even then West may still get the start. I don't think the break was that bad, but at the same time I don't think this kinda stuff can be rushed. If we make the playoffs and he can be back on the field by then, I'll be pretty happy.

clawman
October 21st, 2014, 10:12 PM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

+1

darell1976
October 21st, 2014, 10:12 PM
I don't think anyone really knows, but my guess is it's extremely doubtful. He is actually dealing with an MCL sprain as well as a broken foot, who knows which takes longer to heal. My personal opinion is that we won't see him back in pads until the Montana game at the earliest, and even then West may still get the start. I don't think the break was that bad, but at the same time I don't think this kinda stuff can be rushed. If we make the playoffs and he can be back on the field by then, I'll be pretty happy.

Thanks for the info. UND fans are hoping we can make it a game for once against you guys.

mvemjsunpx
October 21st, 2014, 11:06 PM
It would be really easy to read the post I replied to. Then you wouldn't look stupid asking the question. I will not look it up for you

That was a rhetorical question. We all know your point is that you think Montana sucks. In fact, I believe that's the point of every post you've made this season.

Grizalltheway
October 21st, 2014, 11:37 PM
403 to be exact lol

You said they had over 400 yards rushing. The box score you posted said they had just over 300. Could you at least make an effort to be less retarded?

robsnotes4u
October 21st, 2014, 11:38 PM
That was a rhetorical question. We all know your point is that you think Montana sucks. In fact, I believe that's the point of every post you've made this season.

Thank you for proving my point... That wa easy.

robsnotes4u
October 21st, 2014, 11:41 PM
You said they had over 400 yards rushing. The box score you posted said they had just over 300. Could you at least make an effort to be less retarded?

Really get the joke!! I posted it because I made a mistake.. Funny

robsnotes4u
October 22nd, 2014, 12:02 AM

I tried my best to get to your level, it was tough but I think I fell a little short. I don't want to try anymore as it is to hard. Sorry

Forgot. Wow I am really sorry GATW, being the big Griz fan, that I corrected you. It really takes an idiot to not know the Griz played Georgia Southern , who ran the triple option. If that bothered you that much you could just PM me. You are the big know-it-all aren't you? Guess I have been following the Griz longer than you.

Hey MVJumpstart, why don't you get on GATW for not getting the Georgia Southern deal right. Triple Option teams who played the Griz. I could be wrong but I do think the Griz lost a national championship against that offense, not like it is just another game.

Time to grow up gentleman.

robsnotes4u
October 22nd, 2014, 12:40 AM
It will take a while before our running game is that good. Last time we had a rusher like that was probably Ryan Chappell back in the last years of DII. One of my favorites was Shannon Burnell as a running back. Like a bowling ball.

mvemjsunpx
October 22nd, 2014, 01:59 AM
So, rob, does the Golden Arm Committee approve of these kinds of petty chicanery?

xcoffeex

darell1976
October 22nd, 2014, 04:07 AM
One of my favorites was Shannon Burnell as a running back. Like a bowling ball.

He was really good, so was my high school classmate Phillip Moore who i think is UND's alltime leading rusher. Of course the OL back then was really good. That is one weakness of UND today.

Grizalltheway
October 22nd, 2014, 08:40 AM
I tried my best to get to your level, it was tough but I think I fell a little short. I don't want to try anymore as it is to hard. Sorry

Forgot. Wow I am really sorry GATW, being the big Griz fan, that I corrected you. It really takes an idiot to not know the Griz played Georgia Southern , who ran the triple option. If that bothered you that much you could just PM me. You are the big know-it-all aren't you? Guess I have been following the Griz longer than you.

Hey MVJumpstart, why don't you get on GATW for not getting the Georgia Southern deal right. Triple Option teams who played the Griz. I could be wrong but I do think the Griz lost a national championship against that offense, not like it is just another game.

Time to grow up gentleman.
He said recently. 14 years ago is not recent.

veinup
October 22nd, 2014, 09:56 AM
arf! arf!

BisonFan02
October 22nd, 2014, 10:46 AM

14 years ago is recent for certain people and fan bases.... I won't say "who", but you probably get it. :D

robsnotes4u
October 22nd, 2014, 11:25 AM

Nice try

THE DANIMAL
October 22nd, 2014, 11:54 AM
Portland St @ Weber St
Montana @ Cal Poly

Grizalltheway
October 22nd, 2014, 11:56 AM
Nice try

Nice try at what? 2007 is a lot more recent than 2000.

mvemjsunpx
October 22nd, 2014, 11:35 PM
Separation Saturday for the Big Sky Challenge, it appears…

Montana 31-28 Cal Poly — The Griz head to the underworld to slay the offense of Cerberus

NoDak 24-17 Suutah — Even UND should be able to move the ball on SUU's defense

Portland St. 24-28 Weber — Last year, the Viks led the Big Sky in total offense… What happened?

EWU 35-38 NAU — I'm not sure EWU sans-Adams is any better than Cal Poly

Idaho St. 37-31 NoCo — Xavier Finney will be the difference

Grizzlies82
October 23rd, 2014, 03:00 PM
Separation Saturday for the Big Sky Challenge, it appears…

Montana 31-28 Cal Poly — The Griz head to the underworld to slay the offense of Cerberus

NoDak 24-17 Suutah — Even UND should be able to move the ball on SUU's defense

Portland St. 24-28 Weber — Last year, the Viks led the Big Sky in total offense… What happened?

EWU 35-38 NAU — I'm not sure EWU sans-Adams is any better than Cal Poly

Idaho St. 37-31 NoCo — Xavier Finney will be the difference

This really is an interesting week in the Big Sky matchups.
Unlike most weeks, while there are still some purported 'favorites', essentially all of these games could easily go either way.

JALMOND
October 25th, 2014, 10:31 AM
57-12 this year, my quest for perfection this week

EWU at NAU---The Lumberjacks look to be world beaters at home. The Eagles are still rather banged up. Are the Eagles vulnerable on the road in a loud and hostile place? The Eagles keep rolling along...EWU 34, NAU 24.

ISU at UNC---The Bears hope to get a home win against a strong, quality opponent. The Bengals are hoping to continue their wonderful and surprising season. The road can be tough, but this is the Bengals year...ISU 24, UNC 10.

UM at CP---The Mustangs have put their early season struggles aside and have emerged as a potent threat, especially at home. The Grizzlies seem to struggle to put teams away, especially on the road---CP 32, UM 28.

UND at SUU---The No-Names are still trying to tinker with their offense and now head outside and on the road to face the Thunderbirds, who are for once playing as the favorite in a conference game...SUU 35, UND 21.

PSU at WSU---The Wildcats weekly quest for their first win of the season. This may be their best shot as they face a Vikings team that, while the better team on paper, can't seem to get out of their own way...WSU 30, PSU 17.

MTfan4life
October 25th, 2014, 09:39 PM
Fan4life, I am taking that as a mean spirited personal attack since I was the originator of that "upset special". Many may copy, but I am the source!
Short & Sweet, I got nothing. Just a hunch. Though to throw 'facts' at you;
Flagstaff can be a tough place to play. Since summer Coach Jerome has to have this one circled as essential for NAU to win the conference. E WA sans Lil Shoota has shown to be a bit off their torrid pace. This year's Lumberjacks are due for their annual flash of brilliance (it never lasts but they typically have their moment). Now, in light of my overwhelming evidence to support this, bow to my wisdom and jump on board.

Eating my words on this one. Excellent pick on this upset. I clearly was way wrong on this one and basically every other team I thought was overrated.

veinup
October 25th, 2014, 11:01 PM
i picked both of the "upsets". maaaaaaan does montana stink right now. embarrassing. way worse of a loss than easterns.

MTfan4life
October 25th, 2014, 11:13 PM
i picked both of the "upsets". maaaaaaan does montana stink right now. embarrassing. way worse of a loss than easterns.

Unless if a lot of teams lose games they're not supposed to, I think Montana has to win out to make the playoffs. They definitely can do no worse than 4 losses, but I don't think they'll get in with an 8-4 record even with the guaranteed #1 attendance dollar sign. Hard task looking at the schedule ahead, especially with facing 3 very very very good quarterbacks and one other out of SUU who is no slouch either.

JALMOND
October 26th, 2014, 02:08 AM
57-12 this year, my quest for perfection this week

EWU at NAU---The Lumberjacks look to be world beaters at home. The Eagles are still rather banged up. Are the Eagles vulnerable on the road in a loud and hostile place? The Eagles keep rolling along...EWU 34, NAU 24.

ISU at UNC---The Bears hope to get a home win against a strong, quality opponent. The Bengals are hoping to continue their wonderful and surprising season. The road can be tough, but this is the Bengals year...ISU 24, UNC 10.

UM at CP---The Mustangs have put their early season struggles aside and have emerged as a potent threat, especially at home. The Grizzlies seem to struggle to put teams away, especially on the road---CP 32, UM 28.

UND at SUU---The No-Names are still trying to tinker with their offense and now head outside and on the road to face the Thunderbirds, who are for once playing as the favorite in a conference game...SUU 35, UND 21.

PSU at WSU---The Wildcats weekly quest for their first win of the season. This may be their best shot as they face a Vikings team that, while the better team on paper, can't seem to get out of their own way...WSU 30, PSU 17.

3-2 this week. Missed NAU and PSU although I did get the score right in the PSU game. 60-15 overall.

darell1976
October 26th, 2014, 09:44 PM
59-15 season
1-4 last week (only win was the ISU/UNC game) bad week!!

mvemjsunpx
October 26th, 2014, 10:00 PM
I called the NAU upset and still went 2-3. xsmhx

Grizzlies82
October 27th, 2014, 12:15 AM
Portland St @ Weber St. This one is a bit hard to call. Has Weber woken up, or is MSU just suspect? Taking Portland State here.
North Dakota @ Southern Utah. No Dakota's lack of offense remains their downfall. So Utah wins low scoring affair.
Idaho St @ Northern Colorado. No Colorado slows down Idaho State but can't quite keep up in the end.
Montana @ Cal Poly. Montana has to work extra hard to contain Poly's offense. UM comes up with the win in a close one.

Went 4 & 1. Unfortunately Montana didn't pull it out as I hoped they would.