PDA

View Full Version : AGS GOTW Week 9 - 10/25/2014 Poll Vote

izzybee18
October 13th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Get your nominations in for Week 9 AGS Game of the Week!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/9/group/81

You must say "I nominate" or "I second" or your nomination will NOT be counted!
Cutoff is Wednesday 12 Noon East Coast Bias Time.

You may nominate only one game. You may second as many as you'd like.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charleston Southern @ Coastal Carolina 8
Indian State @ Southern Illinois 2
Youngstown State @ South Dakota State 1

These need seconds:

THE Citadel @ Western Carolina
Montana @ Cal Poly

MR. CHICKEN
October 13th, 2014, 10:42 AM
AH NOMINATE....YOUNGSTOWN STATE vs SOUTH DAKOTA STATE..............AH'M DIGGIN'....DUH VALLEY......KNOCKIN' EACH OTHERAH...IN DUH JIBBS....:D....DOODLE-DOO!

BisonFan02
October 13th, 2014, 10:50 AM
I nominate Chuck Southern @ Coastal Carolina.

Twentysix
October 13th, 2014, 10:53 AM

I second

The other games just don't measure up to this matchup.

dewey
October 13th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Doesn't appear to be a great week of matchups.

I second.

Charleston Southern at Coastal Carolina.

I nominate.

Indiana State at Southern Illinois.

Dewey

Bison56
October 13th, 2014, 11:23 AM
I second Charleston Southern @ Coastal Carolina.

RabidRabbit
October 13th, 2014, 11:29 AM
I second Ind St @ SIU.

kdinva
October 13th, 2014, 11:30 AM

I second this as well.........(although ElCid @ WCU will be entertaining)

Smitty
October 13th, 2014, 12:00 PM

I second this nomination.

I second this as well.........(although ElCid @ WCU will be entertaining)

Save it for WCU vs UTC the week after!

Twentysix
October 13th, 2014, 12:03 PM
isn't it funny how in the FCS on an offweek a 20-30 something ranked team can be in the marquee game, because playoffs.

Suck it FBS.

Southern Bison
October 13th, 2014, 05:13 PM
I nominate the bellhops (Citadel) at the surging Catamounts

(Plus, I think I'm going to road trip to the game and see what the fuss is all about)

Southern Bison
October 13th, 2014, 05:15 PM
I also second the Battle of the Carolina Coastline (CCU/CSU) and SIU/ISU-b

izzybee18
October 14th, 2014, 11:03 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BucBisonAtLarge
October 14th, 2014, 02:40 PM
I second CSU/CCU.

dewey
October 14th, 2014, 03:05 PM
AH NOMINATE....YOUNGSTOWN STATE vs SOUTH DAKOTA STATE..............AH'M DIGGIN'....DUH VALLEY......KNOCKIN' EACH OTHERAH...IN DUH JIBBS....:D....DOODLE-DOO!

I second Youngstown State vs South Dakota State.

Dewey

SUPharmacist
October 14th, 2014, 04:26 PM
I second Charleston Southern at Coastal Carolina, should be an interesting matchup.

wapiti
October 14th, 2014, 10:16 PM
I nominate Montana at Cal Poly

skinny_uncle
October 14th, 2014, 11:19 PM
I second Indiana State @ SIU.

ming01
October 15th, 2014, 12:50 AM
I second CSU at CCU

bjtheflamesfan
October 15th, 2014, 08:03 AM
I second Youngstown State and South Dakota State

izzybee18
October 15th, 2014, 01:02 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BisonBacker
October 15th, 2014, 01:06 PM
I second Youngstown State and South Dakota State.

Catbooster
October 15th, 2014, 01:09 PM
I'll second Montana at Cal-Poly

Who cares about the MVFC games? The NCAA conspiracy to keep Valley teams out of the playoffs makes them all meaningless anyway. ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
October 15th, 2014, 01:44 PM
The nominations are over, the poll vote begins!

I'm going to hint one last time to you all reading this. You want to vote in these things. At some point there may be a benefit you didn't see coming so don't be a lazy ass.xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 15th, 2014, 02:09 PM
xlolx

I just noticed that someone I copied from for the vote has it down as Indian instead of Indiana State. Good job proofing there useless arctos horriwhateverthehellyournameis.

Nova09
October 15th, 2014, 02:43 PM
The nominations are over, the poll vote begins!

I'm going to hint one last time to you all reading this. You want to vote in these things. At some point there may be a benefit you didn't see coming so don't be a lazy ass.xthumbsupx

For me it's not usually about being lazy, it's usually that the weekends games have too much importance for what the game of the following week should be. That was very much the case last week, where one of W&M or ISU winning would have definitely made their game the game of this week.

But for this weekend affecting next weekend, I don't really see it. Chuck So doesn't interest me at all. In contrast, both of the other teams losing would actually make the game more interesting, as it pretty much becomes elimination.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 15th, 2014, 03:57 PM
For me it's not usually about being lazy, it's usually that the weekends games have too much importance for what the game of the following week should be. That was very much the case last week, where one of W&M or ISU winning would have definitely made their game the game of this week.

But for this weekend affecting next weekend, I don't really see it. Chuck So doesn't interest me at all. In contrast, both of the other teams losing would actually make the game more interesting, as it pretty much becomes elimination.

That's fne, you may be over thinking a bit though. Whether this weekend's game have some bearing on what's important next weekend or not when you look at two choices it's not usually that close a call for me but opinions vary I'm sure. At that point since I'm looking at the choices I find it pretty easy to just select the one that interests me the most at this point in time. I mean heck I'd rather wait to do my poll ballot until all the games are completed but it ain't much fun doing nothing until the games are over so I adjust to the circumstances.

But whatever suits ya.

Sycamore62
October 15th, 2014, 04:04 PM
xlolx

I just noticed that someone I copied from for the vote has it down as Indian instead of Indiana State. Good job proofing there useless arctos horriwhateverthehellyournameis.

Indian State still sucks

BisonBacker
October 15th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Indian State still sucks

You sir are hostile and abusive xlolx