Thumper 76
October 13th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Bears win.

mmiller_34
October 13th, 2014, 07:49 PM
32-28 Bears.

clenz
October 13th, 2014, 07:55 PM
MSU fans already giving up on the season?

Bisonator
October 13th, 2014, 08:49 PM
What happened to all the yote fans? Where's the guy that thought they were gonna sweep the MVFC??xlolx

clenz
October 13th, 2014, 09:06 PM
What happened to all the yote fans? Where's the guy that thought they were gonna sweep the MVFC??xlolx

Imagine his disapointment when the Panthers walked into the DangerDome, where the Yotes are unstoppable, and racked up 7 sacks, 10 TFL and walked out with a 2 score win, all while completing just 11 passes....

Damn, huh?

centennial
October 13th, 2014, 09:18 PM
Screw it. Who cares.

Lol. MSU would contend for any FCS conference except the CAA and maybe the Big Sky. You don't have a bad team.

clenz
October 13th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Lol. MSU would contend for any FCS conference except the CAA and maybe the Big Sky. You don't have a bad team.

A fan base can only be beaten down so long before they just stop caring, especially at the first sign of down turn.

Trust this UNI, Viking, Twins, LA Clippers, and Michigan Wolverine fan....

centennial
October 13th, 2014, 10:08 PM
A fan base can only be beaten down so long before they just stop caring, especially at the first sign of down turn.

Trust this UNI, Viking, Twins, LA Clippers, and Michigan Wolverine fan....
Michigan lol. That truly is a dumpster fire. Know a few Michigan fans and they are all pissed.

JayJ79
October 13th, 2014, 10:16 PM

sounds like how many of the UNI "fans" were after last week.

clenz
October 13th, 2014, 10:21 PM
sounds like how many of the UNI "fans" were after last week.

What is it with you and the "" around fans.

You truly are a piece of work and it's ****ing old.

You strut around like your better than other UNI fans because you happily follow the sheep in front of you and don't question anything regarding UNI.

The fact that a majority of the fan base is completely fed up with the lack of an offensive game plan that utilizes the talent on the field doesn't make us less a "fan" than anyone else in the fan base. I would argue that it shows a great amount of commitment and fandom that we want to see the program succeed so badly that we don't just blindly accept it when things aren't going well.

At least one of us actually graduated from UNI. That doesn't make me a better fan than you, but if we are going to start putting labels and categories on "fans" I would assume going to the school would be a good place to start.

clenz
October 13th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Michigan lol. That truly is a dumpster fire. Know a few Michigan fans and they are all pissed.

You know how they say "You don't know what you had until it's gone"?

Well...I hated most of what Dick Rod did at Michigan. However, he had a damn good offense but was unable to get a DC that was worth a damn. Hoke's best season was with an experienced team full of recruits from Dick Rod.

I like Hoke, I really do. I like the hire, though he wasn't my first choice. I like his passion for the university. I like his recruiting ability. I don't like his management of the program. I don't know if it's "too big" for his style, but it hasn't worked.

If Michigan goes elsewhere after this season I really want to see a strong push made for Les Miles, I hate Jim Harbaugh but I think he'd work well, and had Charlie Strong stayed at Louisville another year I'd have had him on my list.

I'm willing to move away from "a michigan guy" to get a coach that can put a complete staff together and win some games.

mmiller_34
October 13th, 2014, 10:27 PM

They are too busy on goyotes.net:

http://usdcoyotesports.proboards.com/thread/1257/fire-joe-glenn

MSUDuo
October 13th, 2014, 11:15 PM
We have an average team. We just don't have the coaches to get them over the hump.

With that said, we're a last second field and a miracle comeback away from being 1-5. That's a good team?

I do know this. We will play spoiler to someone again. If I'm the ISUs or SIU I would be worried about those games.

JayJ79
October 14th, 2014, 12:14 AM
At least one of us actually graduated from UNI. That doesn't make me a better fan than you, but if we are going to start putting labels and categories on "fans" I would assume going to the school would be a good place to start.

so how was your time attending Michigan?

clenz
October 14th, 2014, 12:40 AM
so how was your time attending Michigan?

Like I said, if we are going to start putting dumb labels on "fans" I can too.

At least I have a connection to the university - my wife is currently enrolled in the school for post secondary certifications. I have now paid money to the University of Michigan.

I guess my connection to Michigan is every bit that yours at UNI, maybe more so as I'm paying for classes to be taken there.

Oh, I'm also considering enrolling in a couple classes to pick up a certification or two. Would that make it okay for me to be a Michigan fan, or would it then turn into "Well, you don't have a degree from Michigan so still doesn't count" from you.

However, I'm just a "fan" of UNI because I don't bow down at everything the university does.

Holy ****, Jay. Do you really think using the "" comes off as anything except a petty douchey move?

Go a head though, continue to "sub-post" that I, and others...though we all know who the **** you're talking about...aren't real "fans".

JayJ79
October 14th, 2014, 12:49 AM
you're the one that started the **** about only graduates of a school can be fans, not I.
but neither of us are 100% right in the head as far as our fandoms go, so I'll concede this squabble to you as continuing it won't benefit anyone.

JayJ79
October 14th, 2014, 12:52 AM
anyhow, as far as the thread topic, USD's QB has some talent. I could see the Coyote's play improving as he gets back into the swing of things after the injury.

I haven't really seen much of MSU this year, so I have no clue how this game will end up

clenz
October 14th, 2014, 08:22 AM
you're the one that started the **** about only graduates of a school can be fans, not I.
but neither of us are 100% right in the head as far as our fandoms go, so I'll concede this squabble to you as continuing it won't benefit anyone.
Not suprisingly you didn't actually read what I said.

I said

Meaning, I don't actually believe that but since you insist on labeling how "true" and "fan" is by whether or not they question issues they see with the program and aren't always blindly happy then I can make silly rules up and apply them to labeling the "trueness" of a "fan".

I would apologize for not being a "true fan" of UNI because I want them to succeed and am not happy that the program continues to make the same mistakes/have the same issues year after year after year after year, but that would be stupid.

clenz
October 14th, 2014, 08:35 AM
As far as the game goes, I think the game comes down to USD's line giving Kevin Earl time.

MSU's defense hasn't shown much ability to get to the opposing QB this season with just 37 TFL, 11 sacks and 2 QB hits. I don't know if that's by design or they just simply can't get there. However, MSU has 9 picks as a team so they might simply be playing coverage. They are also giving up nearly four and a half yards per carry to opposing running backs.

USD has given up 20 sacks this season, though 7 of them came last week. If they can keep Earl clean and he avoid throwing a pick, which MSU appears to be good at baiting QBs into I like USD in this one.

Something about the vibe from Missouri State's program the last couple years just seems bad, and now that they've had some adversity this year we'll see if they fold (as they have in past years) or they actually fight it.

Thumper 76
October 14th, 2014, 11:08 AM
We have an average team. We just don't have the coaches to get them over the hump.

With that said, we're a last second field and a miracle comeback away from being 1-5. That's a good team?

I do know this. We will play spoiler to someone again. If I'm the ISUs or SIU I would be worried about those games.

I know I'm Damn glad SDSU is past playing you guys that's for sure.

JSUBison
October 14th, 2014, 02:35 PM
They are too busy on goyotes.net:

http://usdcoyotesports.proboards.com/thread/1257/fire-joe-glenn

That's interesting. What I want to know is what type of shenanigans Meirkort or USD was up to. It must be pretty juicy if they were worried about the NCAA. They made references in that thread, but didn't come out and say what. You must know or have heard something.

BattinRam
October 14th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Well we are from the state of Missouri, and we all have a little bit of baseball going on down here.
Lots of Red & Blue being seen walking around the state.
Seems to have taken over everyones attention for the most part.

Tigers?
Chiefs?
Rams?
Who are they?

DJKyR0
October 14th, 2014, 04:19 PM
From start to finish this thread has been pure gold.

KUlawJack
October 14th, 2014, 05:52 PM
That's interesting. What I want to know is what type of shenanigans Meirkort or USD was up to. It must be pretty juicy if they were worried about the NCAA. They made references in that thread, but didn't come out and say what. You must know or have heard something.

I thought that was interesting too. I have no idea to what those posters allude.

MSUDuo
October 18th, 2014, 04:34 PM
USD -12
MO St- 30

15:00 4th

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 18th, 2014, 07:58 PM
USD sucks!!!!

They even suck more with their bull**it antics they pulled with Bison fans for the game this coming week.

mmiller_34
October 18th, 2014, 08:58 PM

I wish I knew.