Walkon79
September 29th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Montana at North Dakota
NAU at Northern Colorado
Idaho St at Eastern Washington
UC Davis at Portland State
Montana St at Sac State
Southern Utah at Cal Poly

This is how I pick them as well. Sorry for being lazy :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Red & Black
September 29th, 2014, 11:03 PM
Montana
NAU
Eastern Washington
UC Davis
Montana St
Cal Poly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wapiti
September 30th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Montana 31 at North Dakota 15 The Griz defense should have a big day and lead the way to the W.

NAU 27 at Northern Colorado 24 NC's home field advantage keeps it close, but NAU finds a way in the 4th to get the win.

Idaho St 25 at Eastern Washington 54 Another big day for the EWU O. ISU has improved, but not enough to beat the Eagles.

UC Davis 20 at Portland State 21 Tough one to pick here, I went with the home field advantage.

Montana St 35 at Sac State 28 The Bobcats better be ready to play. Sac is probably upset about their loss to the Bengals.

Southern Utah 24 at Cal Poly 32 SuUtah will be eliminated from playoff contention with a loss here. And CP wants to keep their playoff hopes alive.

Red & Black
September 30th, 2014, 10:15 AM
PSU vs UC Davis was a hard one for me to pick as well. I think Davis is a more physical, disciplined team that will eat up the clock on offense and force PSU into making some mistakes on defense.

veinup
September 30th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Montana 31 at North Dakota 15 The Griz defense should have a big day and lead the way to the W..

would be pleased if UM scored that many points.. should be enough to win. but it'd also be swell if our offense finally played a consistent game and hung 50+ on them. xpeacex

I'll pick:
Montana
NAU
Eastern
UC Davis
MSU
Poly

also, ISU is hungry .. look out eagles ..

Walkon79
September 30th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I'll be poolside at a Luxor cabana!!

I predict beer, football and pretty women :)

mvemjsunpx
October 1st, 2014, 09:03 PM
Idaho St. 34-56 EWU — One way to end the colored field fad: Holt Arena doing it

Davis 17-28 Portland St. — The underachieving Viks can surely handle the punchless Aggies… right?

Suutah 23-38 Cal Poly — Despite James Cowser's 14.5 TFLs, the T-Birds are last in the league in run D

Montana St. 38-34 Sac State — Sac's biggest weakness is probably pass defense—can Prukop take advantage?

NAU 35-20 NoCo — It seems Chase Cartwright has finally become the guy in Flagstaff

Montana 24-6 NoDak — Griz play a Dakota for the third time in four weeks xrotatehx

Ghost
October 2nd, 2014, 11:47 AM
Montana at North Dakota
NAU at Northern Colorado
Idaho St at Eastern Washington
UC Davis at Portland State
Montana St at Sac State
Southern Utah at Cal Poly

JALMOND
October 4th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Oops. I think I can just get this in. 43-8 so far...

ISU at EWU---Bengals will be able to score but can they score enough for a win on the road at the Eagles...EWU 45, ISU 35.

UM at UND---The Grizzlies are 0-2 so far on the road, but have played tougher opponents than North Dakota...UM 24, UND 10.

MSU at SAC---The Bobcats come crashing back to earth at the Hornets feet...SAC 36, MSU 34.

NAU at UNC---The Lumberjacks have struggled on the road but should have no problem with the Bears...NAU 31, UNC 10.

SUU at CP---The Thunderbirds finally broke though in the win column, but can't continue at the Mustangs...CP 35, SUU 21

UCD at PSU---The Aggies played EWU tough for a half looking to play a complete game at the Vikings, who had last week off...PSU 29, UCD 21.