PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO:UMASS UNH home video highlites

Old Cat Fan
November 4th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Hey guys just got done putting together highlites of today game that I shot with my camcorder, youtube crushes the quality but if someone didn't see the game on tv it will give you an Idea of what happen. congrats to the Minutemen wish your team and fans the best of luck.. I missed the 2nd umass touchdown. hard to get everything looking into a little viewfinder 100 yards away..I might add I was in the endzone section the first half and that wind was strong and cold..:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psXD6-AL0ME

umassfan
November 4th, 2006, 11:32 PM
You missed the best TD of the game lol

Old Cat Fan
November 5th, 2006, 11:11 AM
You missed the best TD of the game lol

I actually got the scramble and the pass but couldn't pick up the receiver. ended up missing the catch. I did think that the first TD by Rancher was sweet he somehow managed to get his foot down in the corner I thought he was out of bounds till I watched it again. Levan not catching the endzone pass brought back instant memories of the UNI playoff game in the final drive..

umassfan
November 5th, 2006, 11:18 AM
I actually got the scramble and the pass but couldn't pick up the receiver. ended up missing the catch. I did think that the first TD by Rancher was sweet he somehow managed to get his foot down in the corner I thought he was out of bounds till I watched it again. Levan not catching the endzone pass brought back instant memories of the UNI playoff game in the final drive..
They were great highlights. Thanks for your input.

FUwolfpacker
November 5th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the highlights. What was supposed to happen on that last play? I couldn't tell if it was just a badly run play or if the UMass pressure caused it to collapse. Either way, that last play was ugly.

umassfan
November 5th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the highlights. What was supposed to happen on that last play? I couldn't tell if it was just a badly run play or if the UMass pressure caused it collapse. Either way, that last play was ugly.
The DE for UMass stated in a post game interview that UMass knew that play well and praticed against it all week. Whatever it was suppose to be, John Hatchell(55) jumped it and deflected the pass. It looked alittle like a screen somewhat but Hatchell is our strongest player and just bull rushed into the way of the QB.