PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Cal Poly

griz37
November 4th, 2006, 06:45 PM
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

That was an amazing slug fest between 2 of the heavy weights in I-AA football. It's really a shame either team had to lose. Both defenses came to play today. As a Griz fan I would hate to see Barden again this year. Good luck against NDSU!

YoUDeeMan
November 4th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Can't believe Cal-Poly didn't take the penalty and first down instead of taking the three points. With the additional 15 yards, they could have had an easier FG try IF they went three and out, but they would have burnt up the clock. They gambled and lost.

Good game though. Nice final drive by the Griz.

grizbeer
November 4th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Can't believe Cal-Poly didn't take the penalty and first down instead of taking the three points. With the additional 15 yards, they could have had an easier FG try IF they went three and out, but they would have burnt up the clock. They gambled and lost.

Good game though. Nice final drive by the Griz.
Always take the points, especially in a game like this when they are so hard to come by. It was a good call by the C-P staff. Montana had not moved the ball all game, or given up much all game, it shoudl have been enough to win. Congrats to Cal Poly, what a great game, great defense by both teams, if I wasn't a Griz fan I would have been rooting for a Mustang win.

elkmcc
November 4th, 2006, 08:12 PM
CP made a fan out of this Griz.

CopperCat
November 4th, 2006, 08:32 PM
How bout' that "forward progress" eh?

Grizo406
November 4th, 2006, 09:04 PM
CP made a fan out of this Griz.

Same here, but I've always liked Cal Poly...tough team, and a very classy fan base.

VictorG
November 4th, 2006, 09:09 PM

No question here! That was a GIFT!!!! Galdy accepted!!!!

As of today, Cal Poly fans are the greatest!!!!! Talked to some at the game. Makes me wish I had a daughter for their sons to date!:)

The challenge has firmly been layed for the San Diego fans!!!!!xlolx xlolx

griz37
November 5th, 2006, 02:15 AM

I almost lost my lunch when I saw Bagley start running back towards the line of scrimmage. Even Mick & Gurns (radio guys) had "no comments" on that spot after the game. :p

GrizRchattybound
November 5th, 2006, 10:38 AM

xidiotx :eek: :nonono2:

As a fan of the cats you have no room to talk, That large humanoid Kramer gets as many or more calls than any coach in the conference (hell he's been inthe conference twice as long as the others) simply because he browbeats the officals (ala Dick Zornes his mentor)

he has more lattitude from the BSC officials than all the coaches combined.

So sit back down there Goober. (Typical Griz envy) and go piss in someone elses cornflakes today

We'll see your sorry slags at Wa-Griz in 13 days.

CopperCat
November 5th, 2006, 10:04 PM
xidiotx :eek: :nonono2:

As a fan of the cats you have no room to talk, That large humanoid Kramer gets as many or more calls than any coach in the conference (hell he's been inthe conference twice as long as the others) simply because he browbeats the officals (ala Dick Zornes his mentor)

he has more lattitude from the BSC officials than all the coaches combined.

So sit back down there Goober. (Typical Griz envy) and go piss in someone elses cornflakes today

We'll see your sorry slags at Wa-Griz in 13 days.

No room to talk huh? How bout' that blown TD call on Saturday? Or that blown punt that we recovered last weekend that went to Weber anyway? Anybody has room to talk, not just Griz fans. The team might be one of the best as of now, but that gives you no authority to say Cat fans have no room to talk. All I said was "How about that forward progress?" and you rip me a new one? Whatever. Piss in your own cornflakes.

MrTitleist
November 6th, 2006, 10:00 AM
As of today, Cal Poly fans are the greatest!!!!! Talked to some at the game. Makes me wish I had a daughter for their sons to date!:)

Pssh.. not without a shotgun in your hand! And only if the date was kept in the house, right? :)

slostang
November 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Same here, but I've always liked Cal Poly...tough team, and a very classy fan base.
I just got back from my third trip to Missoula in 13 months and each trip I come back even more impressed with both the Griz football program and all that goes with it (stadium, fans, tailgating....) and the town of Missoula. Other than a tough loss, I had a great time as did all my friends. I am hoping to make a trip back again this year in the playoffs. Good luck the next two weeks against UNC and MSU.

putter
November 6th, 2006, 01:39 PM
I just got back from my third trip to Missoula in 13 months and each trip I come back even more impressed with both the Griz football program and all that goes with it (stadium, fans, tailgating....) and the town of Missoula. Other than a tough loss, I had a great time as did all my friends. I am hoping to make a trip back again this year in the playoffs. Good luck the next two weeks against UNC and MSU.

Same to you against the Bison...:thumbsup: