PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Comes Back to Beat UCD!

No_Skill
November 4th, 2006, 06:26 PM
WOW, NDSU does it to UCD again.

Down 24-0 at the half NDSU scores 28 in the second half to beat UCD.

Walker throws the game winning TD to Majeski with :04 left on the clock

NDSU 28 UCD 24

I need a drink!!!!!!
xprost2x :hurray: :beerchug: :hurray: xprost2x :hurray: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hansel
November 4th, 2006, 06:28 PM
great game for all of ND to see on TV :nod:

Bison05
November 4th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Im getting drunk tonight xprost2x , my nerves are completely shot. Great game by both teams.

BisBison
November 4th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Whata second half WAHOOOOOOOO:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :D :D :D :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: Now lets welcome the team back with a couple loud sellout crowds at the Fabulous FARGO Dome WAHOOOOOOOOO :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

aggie6thman
November 4th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Congrats guys. I am seriously starting to doubt the killer instict of our head football coach. Two weeks in a row is not ok at all. We decide to not throw the ball and do what was working at all in the second half. I am so pissed right now it isn't even funny.....:bang: : flamemad : flamemad : flamemad : flamemad

ONCEaBISON/ALWAYSaBISON
November 4th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I sure hope Fargo-Moorhead comes out and packs the dome next weekend and for the season finale. These last two games are as big as they come.

A strong Cal-Poly team and our friendly rivalry with SDSU to close out the season.

No real chance to move up much further in the polls, but definitely an opportunity to win a conference championship and turn some heads across the country.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

AggieFinn
November 4th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Congrats guys. I am seriously starting to doubt the killer instinct of our head football coach. Two weeks in a row is not ok at all. We decide to not throw the ball and do what was working at all in the second half. I am so pissed right now it isn't even funny.....:bang: : flamemad : flamemad : flamemad : flamemad

The coaches can't make the plays on the field. Grant had some bad throws in the second half, and made a stupid mistake with the ball late in the game. Live and die with him man, live and die. We've been dying too much this year. We need to see some crazy wildman for Sac State and USD. No holds barred Aggie football for 4, yes, 4 quarters. Great win Bison, big win for you guys, I hope you take the GWFC.

Hammerhead
November 4th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Just imagine what the game could have been like if both teams played 4 quarters instead of two quarters each!

Torero Tradition
November 4th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Congrats on the comeback, awesome win!

igo4uni
November 4th, 2006, 08:10 PM
I need a drink!!!!!!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

igo4uni
November 4th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Wow, NDSU looks tough!!!!!!! What a great addition to the Gateway(along with SDSU!!!!!!!)..............if it happens.:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

WYOBISONMAN
November 4th, 2006, 08:18 PM
That was with out question the most incredible Bison comeback ever.......

WOW!

No_Skill
November 4th, 2006, 09:12 PM
OK, I'm drunk. Woo Hoo!!!

xprost2x :beerchug: :rotateh: xbdayx

Happy Birthday everybody!

bobbythekidd
November 4th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Just more proof of the effectiveness of half time adjustments. Way to go NDSU.

SochorField
November 5th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Great win Bison.

I made this post over on our board...

For the second week in a row our team was put on the field to start the second half and coached "not to lose."

Our guys completely dominated the first halves vs. SDSU and NDSU, and werent given the chance to "put it to them" in the second. That is not fair.

Yesterday NDSU made adjustments during half time because we pounded them into the ground for two quarters. Its obvious Bohl layed some wood in the locker room at half, and his team reacted accordingly. Good job Coach Bohl.

If I'm coach Biggs I'm telling my guys "Lets go put 50 up" during my halftime speech. But I have a hunch Coach Biggs was completely happy with not scoring a single TD in the second half, merely hoping to hold NDSU off: "lets not make any mistakes." I saw NO killer instinct.

Let the guys go and win the game. Its not fair to them to do otherwise.

Bison77
November 5th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Great win Bison.

I made this post over on our board...

For the second week in a row our team was put on the field to start the second half and coached "not to lose."

Our guys completely dominated the first halves vs. SDSU and NDSU, and werent given the chance to "put it to them" in the second. That is not fair.

Yesterday NDSU made adjustments during half time because we pounded them into the ground for two quarters. Its obvious Bohl layed some wood in the locker room at half, and his team reacted accordingly. Good job Coach Bohl.

If I'm coach Biggs I'm telling my guys "Lets go put 50 up" during my halftime speech. But I have a hunch Coach Biggs was completely happy with not scoring a single TD in the second half, merely hoping to hold NDSU off: "lets not make any mistakes." I saw NO killer instinct.

Let the guys go and win the game. Its not fair to them to do otherwise.

Davis played lights out the first half - I'm sure your coaches will say that's the best half played this year, problem is most teams can't play at that level the whole game. NDSU had some scoring chances in the first half and didn't connect. The second half NDSU total dominated the game with Davis only getting 60 total yards. Great Bison Win! :hurray: :hurray:

BisonBacker
November 5th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Thanks Bison77. I understand the frustration of the Aggie fan however NDSU totally dominated them in the second half just as they (UCD) did to us in the first. You can say what you want to about coaching but what I saw in that game had nothing to do with coaching but everything to do with the Aggie QB Grant not paying attention to all his recievers. Making bad reads and decisions. Throwing into double and triple coverage trying to force plays. I guess you can fault the coaches all you want but you need to have players or in this case a QB who is a field general much like Walker was. Even in the first half our QB didn't fixate on one player/reciever. If I was #9 for the Aggies I'd be pissed off. That guy was open several times when Grant tried to force passes into his favorite reciever who was double covered. Poor decisions on the part of the QB need to be addressed and much blame must be placed with him not just the coaches IMHO.

Go Bison
November 6th, 2006, 09:47 AM
I see the Sports Network called this the Best Game of the week.

spelunker64
November 6th, 2006, 09:56 AM
It was until the end of the first quarter till I realized it was on TV (great advertising for it WDAY...), so I didn't miss much visually. I think the thing I noticed was that the Bison were not blitzing as much providing more coverage against a QB who was eating them alive like Brady against the Vikes. The Aggie line was doing a good job picking up the blitz so a good second half adjustment really shut them down. The Bison have been a great second half team this year. 2 more games until that 1st GWFC title.