PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Team Intro Video

knucklehead
September 21st, 2014, 01:52 PM
Thought I'd share this version that's already for the Richmond game on 10/4 at The Bill.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/UxbuwONKuIs

rokamortis
September 21st, 2014, 02:07 PM
Not sure if I was watching an football intro video or a commercial for either a new truck or baked beans. I'm thinking baked beans.

jmrepak
September 21st, 2014, 02:27 PM
I don't disagree that the way that video was created made it sound like a Bushs baked beans commercial. However, I've never taken anything away from Liberty when it comes to their football game day experience. Their PA system system is good, they are among the few 20k+ stadiums in fcs with a good video board and ribbon display, good pyro, great student section, etc. They are our rivals year in and year out in every sport so I hate them, but they've done good things with game day other than tailgating. I'm pretty sure that looked lightweight but I wouldn't expect anything else at a school founded and run by the Falwells

rokamortis
September 21st, 2014, 02:48 PM
I don't disagree that the way that video was created made it sound like a Bushs baked beans commercial. However, I've never taken anything away from Liberty when it comes to their football game day experience. Their PA system system is good, they are among the few 20k+ stadiums in fcs with a good video board and ribbon display, good pyro, great student section, etc. They are our rivals year in and year out in every sport so I hate them, but they've done good things with game day other than tailgating. I'm pretty sure that looked lightweight but I wouldn't expect anything else at a school founded and run by the Falwells

I wish we had their video production, really.

knucklehead
September 21st, 2014, 03:23 PM
As a Flames Fan, I love the "didn't your mama teach you not to play with fire?" haha

SpiderJPO
September 21st, 2014, 09:30 PM
Impressive intro Knucklehead. You will get the Spiders' A game after a loss this week and I know you guys are excited for a chance to beat us in your stadium. Should be a fun night!

knucklehead
September 21st, 2014, 10:25 PM
Can't wait for that one for sure. Gonna be strange for Rocco to be back with a spider in his sweatshirt. We have to get this one vs ind st first though.