PDA

View Full Version : Is the MVFC better than the NFL this year?

Green26
September 15th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Should all of the MVFC be ranked in the top 25 of FBS?

Should NDSU get a BCS bowl bid this year, or be admitted for one year in the SEC conference?

What do ya think?

BEAR
September 15th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Yes...because we hear the same thing from a different fanbase when their team gets on a good run..year after year..thread after thread... xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 15th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Stupid thread...

Bison56
September 15th, 2014, 01:46 PM
What a dumb question to ask, when you know as well as anyone that the answer is YES.

And the MVFC would roll the SEC.

Do you even watch football Green26?

Silenoz
September 15th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Yes...because we hear the same thing from a different fanbase when their team gets on a good run..year after year..thread after thread... xlolx

Link?

clenz
September 15th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Link?Go back to any thread involving App State during their run...or any CAA thread between 03-09

What makes this "happening" worse is dip **** threads like this.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Yes, and MVFC players should be eligible for the Pro Bowl.

BisonBacker
September 15th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Stupid thread...
^^^^^THIS^^^^^

SIUSalukiFan
September 15th, 2014, 01:51 PM
NDSU has already qualified for the playoffs and SIU and SDSU are in the hunt for a wild card.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Stupid thread...

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Yep. Unquestionably my kind of AGS thread. xthumbsupx

And just like the great Georgia State Panthers of yore, the entire MVFC officially is now Better Than Harvard™.

SIUSalukiFan
September 15th, 2014, 02:07 PM
You would think my MVFC brethren might have learned something from all the Chattanooga nonsense. Apparently not.

McNeese75
September 15th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Stupid thread...

xlolx

Twentysix
September 15th, 2014, 02:08 PM
You would think my MVFC brethren might have learned something from all the Chattanooga nonsense. Apparently not.

The guy who started this thread is a UM fan. Which must mean he is sincere. ;)

BisonBacker
September 15th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Look who started the thread it wasn't MVFC brethren it was a BSC troublemaker!!!

SIUSalukiFan
September 15th, 2014, 02:10 PM
I was actually referring to the MVFC/Big 10 thread, which was started by a guy with an SIU helmet as his avatar.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling, too. xdrunkyx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 02:11 PM
The guy who started this thread is a UM fan. Which must mean he is sincere. ;)
Wrong it is FACT he is a Montana State fan that after years of getting kicked in the face defected to UM and hopped on the winning bandwagon. He is most definitely NOT a "fan"

Twentysix
September 15th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Wrong it is FACT he is a Montana State fan that after years of getting kicked in the face defected to UM and hopped on the winning bandwagon. He is most definitely NOT a "fan"

I see I see. So he is your JBB/MPLS?

Silenoz
September 15th, 2014, 02:16 PM

He's a bigger asshole/know-it-all then JBB, but much, much, much less mentally handicapped

PAllen
September 15th, 2014, 02:20 PM

And just like the great Georgia State Panthers of yore, the entire MVFC officially is now Better Than Harvard™.

Now, if we could only turn this into a thread about the Patriot League, and more specifically, when will Georgetown upgrade the MSF?

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 02:21 PM
If you guys can't decide who started this thread (and why), just blame the Patriot League if you'd like. We're responsible for all things bad in FCS and we'll gladly accept fault and responsibility. We're also, for the most part, ridicule-proof, so fire away! xnodx

EDIT: PAllen! I see you beat me to the punch . . . just as I was posting!

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 02:25 PM
He's a bigger asshole/know-it-all then JBB, but much, much, much less mentally handicapped

This

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 02:40 PM
The MVFC top to bottom may be able to compete with the Patriot League this year. That's how strong they look.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 02:44 PM
The MVFC top to bottom may be able to compete with the Patriot League this year. That's how strong they look.

I see what you did there, '98. Don't think they're not on to you. ;)

bisonboone11
September 15th, 2014, 02:52 PM
yes /thread

Green26
September 15th, 2014, 03:03 PM
The guy who started this thread actually roots for his team and supports them, as opposed to some of those posting nonsense about him and who root against their teams and salivate over NDSU. The pet name on egriz is AlphaBison.

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 03:14 PM
I see what you did there, '98. Don't think they're not on to you. ;)

Commence operation Full Patriot League Thread Hijack!!! Lehigh rules, UNH was a fluke loss.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Commence operation Full Patriot League Thread Hijack!!! Lehigh rules, UNH was a fluke loss.

Lehigh is ranked way too low in the MVFC this week. And the rest of them have yet to face those Hoyas, FiOS or not.

We all know that New Hampshire spent big $$$ to put up magical gamma-ray light poles just to confuse you. There will be an investigation . . . .

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2014, 03:21 PM
The guy who started this thread actually roots for his team and supports them, as opposed to some of those posting nonsense about him and who root against their teams and salivate over NDSU. The pet name on egriz is AlphaBison.

Well to be honest if I couldn't give my true assessment of other teams as well as my own without listening to that kind of **** I wouldn't care to be part of it too much. If Griz fans need some coddling then too bad, they better toughen up a bit instead of acting like Prima Donna's that need everyone to think anything we do is great.

Then again, it's no different than Alf calling you a Cat fan or whatever else. xlolx

Sader87
September 15th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Actually, to answer the question posed in the title of this thread, I think the MVFC (and the FCS in total) is "better" in that it is more entertaining/interesting to watch than the No Fun League right now.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Actually, to answer the question posed in the title of this thread, I think the MVFC (and the FCS in total) is "better" in that it is more entertaining/interesting to watch than the No Fun League right now.

I agree with that. Haven't watched NFL since 06-07 I think it was. Just can't care anymore for whatever reason.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 03:24 PM
And as for all those beer-swilling midwesterners - the Lafayette Leopards will eat you alive:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/maneating-leopard-killing-drunks-claims-12th-victim-in-indian-village-9734137.html

"Quite frankly when people are drunk and weave their way back home to the village they are easy prey. I don't think the leopard is targeting drunk people, just people stumbling along the path at night."

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Lehigh is ranked way too low in the MVFC this week. And the rest of them have yet to face those Hoyas, FiOS or not.

We all know that New Hampshire spent big $$$ to put up magical gamma-ray light poles just to confuse you. There will be an investigation . . . .

NDSU would get lit up if they had the b***s to come to MSF field (Big Little House) and challenge Georgetown. Maybe they'd have a chance in the Fargo Dome, but with the gigantic 2000 seat home field crazies there, they probably get shut out if they didn't buy out the game first. Fios would make it a PPV extraveganza!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 03:32 PM

What is "egriz"?

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 03:39 PM
NDSU would get lit up if they had the b***s to come to MSF field (Big Little House) and challenge Georgetown. Maybe they'd have a chance in the Fargo Dome, but with the gigantic 2000 seat home field crazies there, they probably get shut out if they didn't buy out the game first. Fios would make it a PPV extraveganza!!

Since Georgetown would only play NDSU at home under any circumstances, the Hoyas will need the PPV money to pay the guarantee. A seat at the Little Big House is a rare and exclusive thing - not everyone can get one.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Also '98, there's only one team that deserves the "Bison" moniker in FCS - and it ain't North Dakota State. The "We Were There First" rule applies in all circumstances and everything that happened before 1930 counts as double.

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Also '98, there's only one team that deserves the "Bison" moniker in FCS - and it ain't North Dakota State. The "We Were There First" rule applies in all circumstances and everything that happened before 1930 counts as double.

Good point, Bucknell are the true Bison of FCS. NDSU is kind of a wanna be Bucknell.

JayJ79
September 15th, 2014, 04:01 PM
have any MVFC players been caught beating wives and/or four-year-old-scrotums?

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Have any MVFC players been caught beating wives?

That's always hard to prove because the MVFC wives all have the same beards and body structure as the men. In the video they look exactly alike.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Good point, Bucknell are the true Bison of FCS. NDSU is kind of a wanna be Bucknell.

That atrocious NDSU yellow is nothing but a pale, watered-down Bucknell orange. Nice try, but not even close.

Theee Catrabbit
September 15th, 2014, 04:08 PM

He probably is JBB/MPLS, just a thought......

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 04:11 PM
That atrocious NDSU yellow is nothing but a pale, watered-down Bucknell orange. Nice try, but not even close.

Bucknell also plays a much tougher schedule. The meat grinder that is the PL. I would argue if they beat Sacred Heart this week, they should be top 5.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 04:12 PM
they should be top 5.

In the NFL, you mean?

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 04:15 PM
In the NFL, you mean?

Easy Coast speed can't be matched.

Gil Dobie
September 15th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Better to watch. The NFL is just glorified WWE.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Easy Coast speed can't be matched.

The chronic ain't so bad, either, '98.

But I don't care if it's Colgate or if it's Holy Cross that gets the #1 seed in this year's FCS playoffs. Any MVFC team that manages to qualify and face them will succumb to the weather. Plus we'll distract them with deadly, high-potency brain-waves emanating from hidden ivory towers.

AshevilleApp2
September 15th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Fun thread!

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Fun thread!

I'm sorry, but you can't post here, Asheville. This thread now is a Certified™ Patriot League Hijack. ;)

(I'm kidding, Asheville!)

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Patriots looked good yesterday against the Vikings, at least some Patriots know how to win.........................

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Patriots looked good yesterday against the Vikings, at least some Patriots know how to win.........................

Just wait until Tom Brady & Co. come to Fordham to take on the Rams. It'll be a different story.

Plus they'll never let Belichick past security. Looks vaguely jihadist to me . . . .

BucBisonAtLarge
September 15th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Bucknell also plays a much tougher schedule. The meat grinder that is the PL. I would argue if they beat Sacred Heart this week, they should be top 5.

I married a YSU alum and could not miss the glaring (typical?) MVFC weakness. Aside from that ATM stop in Champaign-Urbana, the original Bison seem to have a tougher OOC schedule than the Penguins. And Bucknell is going on the road to face those NEC and PFL rivals... the Penguins are staying home, paying for the home-cooking. Lame.

Twentysix
September 15th, 2014, 04:56 PM
I married a YSU alum and could not miss the glaring (typical?) MVFC weakness. Aside from that ATM stop in Champaign-Urbana, the original Bison seem to have a tougher OOC schedule than the Penguins. And Bucknell is going on the road to face those NEC and PFL rivals... the Penguins are staying home, paying for the home-cooking. Lame.

Did she come with an Uzi?

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Did she come with an Uzi?

Two of them, from what I hear. My kinda woman.

http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/236x/12/f7/7c/12f77c248d53a182206a22061f29699f.jpg

AshevilleApp2
September 15th, 2014, 05:04 PM
I'm sorry, but you can't post here, Asheville. This thread now is a Certified™ Patriot League Hijack. ;)

(I'm kidding, Asheville!)

Glad to see the Patriot League getting something right! ;)

Bisonator
September 15th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Certainly not the entire NFL but for sure the NFC North! xlolx

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 05:07 PM
Glad to see the Patriot League getting something right!

I'm going to go out on a limb here, Asheville, but I think that the PL could, someday, rank in the Top 5 when it comes to AGS thread hijacking. Just an opinion, of course.

We'll need more scholarships, though . . . .

CHIP72
September 15th, 2014, 05:11 PM

Come on '98 - the NDSU team would get lost in the parking garage next to MSF and have to forfeit!

AshevilleApp2
September 15th, 2014, 05:14 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here, Asheville, but I think that the PL could, someday, rank in the Top 5 when it comes to AGS thread hijacking. Just an opinion, of course.

We'll need more scholarships, though . . . .

I think that would be awesome, considering we've lost bandl, Andy7171 and other to the other good board! And y'all are actually smart!

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 05:19 PM
I think that would be awesome, considering we've lost bandl, Andy7171 and other to the other good board! And y'all are actually smart!

Little do you know. We habitually hijack even our own threads. But mostly we keep to ourselves, of course . . . .

BucBisonAtLarge
September 15th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Two of them, from what I hear. My kinda woman.

http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/236x/12/f7/7c/12f77c248d53a182206a22061f29699f.jpg

She has great hands...

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 05:26 PM
She has great hands...

Johnny Bench called.

dbackjon
September 15th, 2014, 05:27 PM

You mean the Georgia State Panthers that are still looking for their first FBS win?

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 05:29 PM
The chronic ain't so bad, either, '98.

But I don't care if it's Colgate or if it's Holy Cross that gets the #1 seed in this year's FCS playoffs. Any MVFC team that manages to qualify and face them will succumb to the weather. Plus we'll distract them with deadly, high-potency brain-waves emanating from hidden ivory towers.

North Dakota doesn't understand how cold it gets on the East Coast. Montana was thoroughly thrashed by CCU in the playoffs last year because the Western weather in Dec was comparable to Myrtle Beach. Imagine if NDSU had to visit Colgate in Mid Dec, their tears would freeze to their cheeks while the toothpaste boys whip their fannies as Bucknell laughs at the fake Bison!!

PAllen
September 15th, 2014, 05:32 PM
I go away from this thread for a few hours, and I miss this fun. :(

Any sign of DFW to tell us all about how if it weren't for scholarships, the Hoyas would be national champs?

CHIP72
September 15th, 2014, 05:33 PM
North Dakota doesn't understand how cold it gets on the East Coast. Montana was thoroughly thrashed by CCU in the playoffs last year because the Western weather in Dec was comparable to Myrtle Beach. Imagine if NDSU had to visit Colgate in Mid Dec, their tears would freeze to their cheeks while the toothpaste boy whip their fannies as Bucknell laughs at the fake Bison!!

Not only that, but they'd get stuck in a lake effect snow drift and be stuck in Hamilton until early May.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 05:36 PM
I go away from this thread for a few hours, and I miss this fun. :(

Any sign of DFW to tell us all about how if it weren't for scholarships, the Hoyas would be national champs?

Really, PAllen, leave us here to hijack a perfectly respectable MVFC thread all on our own?

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 05:40 PM
You mean the Georgia State Panthers that are still looking for their first FBS win?

Aren't they still looking for stray dollar bills caught in the drainage?

Green26
September 15th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Well to be honest if I couldn't give my true assessment of other teams as well as my own without listening to that kind of **** I wouldn't care to be part of it too much. If Griz fans need some coddling then too bad, they better toughen up a bit instead of acting like Prima Donna's that need everyone to think anything we do is great.

Then again, it's no different than Alf calling you a Cat fan or whatever else. xlolx

I've been a loyal and supportive Griz fan for several decades. I am the type of fan who supports his team, through thick or thin, and financially. Also, my dad played football for the Griz. As has been said on egriz lately, some posters think being objective means being negative. Don't know if you are someone who confuses negativism with objectivity. A certain Griz/Bison poster on this board was telling us that UM would have trouble with CW even with Johnson at qb and would have major problems with SD (or did he say the Griz would lose). UM clobbered CW and was in control of SD the entire game. How objective was that ludicrous negativism?

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 06:26 PM
What is egriz?

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 06:33 PM
What is egriz?

I believe that's how MVFC players pronounce "egress," i.e., the formal process of exiting the stadium in defeat. Not to be confused with "e-grits," which is a website used by certain SoCon fans to order breakfast on line.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 07:01 PM
I believe that's how MVFC players pronounce "egress," i.e., the formal process of exiting the stadium in defeat. Not to be confused with "e-grits," which is a website used by certain SoCon fans to order breakfast on line.

So Jeld Wen doesnt sell a lot of product in Fargo?
http://www.custom-windows-louisiana.com/uploads/images/Custom%20Wood%20collection/jeldwenbiggroup.jpg

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 07:18 PM
So Jeld Wen doesn't sell a lot of product in Fargo?

OK, one of the rules for a Certified™ Patriot League Hijacked Thread is that you can't include references that the hijackers don't get and/or can't reply to immediately with a banal, un-clever, shop-worn witticism. It breaks continuity and it makes us in the PL look at least as daft and clueless as we really are.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Would you feel better if I edit my post to say Anderson instead of Jeld Wen?

saxbison
September 15th, 2014, 07:29 PM
W

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Would you feel better if I edit my post to say Anderson instead of Jeld Wen?

Not even Marvin will do. Egriz . . . egress . . . e-grits . . . I'm not just making the connection with windows, glass, building products, transparent things, farmer's daughters or southern foodstuffs of any kind. My Patriot League brethren understand me to be rather slow on the uptake and I could use a little help from them here. And I-Talk, GoGreen and bulldog, I could use your Ivy genius on this one as well.

saxbison
September 15th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Why does this thread even exist? The comparison between the two leagues is asinine. The NFL only has Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Andre Johnson, Dez Bryant, and Adrian Peterson (maybe)! And Ray Rice (lulz). The NFL has no chance in hell. :)

Bison56
September 15th, 2014, 07:39 PM
I think the MVFC should start it's own league.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Speaking of AP, I just got a text saying he beat another one of his kids (different mom) before I could hit submit on this post.

Try and stay with me here Bogus, but was it the kid that got beat and died, the kid that was beat in Texas, or the one with the scar on his face from the car seat? Now I am confused.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 07:43 PM
I think the MAC should start it's own league.

If they get a lot of teams in it they could call it the Big MAC....................
http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mcdonalds-Big-Mac.png

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Ray Rice

Went to Rutgers. And Rutgers used to be in the Patriot League - before there was a Patriot League. So the Patriot League belongs in the NFL, too.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 07:46 PM
If they get a lot of teams in it they could call it the Big MAC....................

Does the top RB get the nickname, "Special Sauce?"

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Does the top RB get the nickname, "Special Sauce?"
Yes and the end of the year award is called the Pee Wee Herman

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Try and stay with me here Bogus.

I'm still confused. xconfusedx I fully accept my failuring. xsmhx

I blame Lehigh.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the message, Alpha. Now I get it! I owe you one. xangelx

centennial
September 15th, 2014, 08:23 PM
I for one, welcome our new Lafayette overlords.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 08:25 PM
I for one, welcome our new Lafayette overlords.

Be sure to bow in reverence when you say that. Never looks us directly in the eyes. Also you're supposed to bring gifts. And your women.

centennial
September 15th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Be sure to bow in reverence when you say that. Never looks us directly in the eyes. Also you're supposed to bring gifts. And your women.
Woman is ready to go..

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Woman is ready to go..

We're geared towards the average rather than the exceptional here in the PL. So the homely ones will do (especially at Lehigh, where they breed them on the Quad).

centennial
September 15th, 2014, 08:33 PM
We're geared towards the average rather than the exceptional here in the PL. So the homely ones will do (especially at Lehigh, where they breed them on the Quad).
I am going to start plumping mine up so that she can make the cut. Thank you sire..

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 08:39 PM
I am going to start plumping mine up so that she can make the cut. Thank you sire..

Have you ever seen a 4.0 GPA, 1400 SAT Chemical Engineering major with the girth to play goalie on a nationally-ranked field hockey team? You might have some work to do. Make sure the silo is full . . . .

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Have you ever seen a 4.0 GPA, 1400 SAT Chemical Engineering major with the girth to play goalie on a nationally-ranked field hockey team? You might have some work to do. Make sure the silo is full . . . .

Now I'm getting all worked up.... xsmiley_wix

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Now I'm getting all worked up.... xsmiley_wix

Women of the MVFC vs. women of the Patriot League!

Competition categories: evening gown, bathing suit, bovine husbandry and multivariable differential equations. It's on. xnodx

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Women of the MVFC vs. women of the Patriot League!

Competition categories: evening gown, bathing suit, bovine husbandry and multivariable differential equations. It's on. xnodx

Don't forget the weiner eating contest

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Don't forget the wiener eating contest

Calm down there, '98. This is a family board. We'll have to limit it to Jimmy's vs. Yocco's. xembarrassedx

And they drink "pop" with their wieners out there in the midwest, not "soda" like regular folks. But we can judge how much they can swallow at once . . . .

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Calm down there, '98. This is a family board. We'll have to limit it to Jimmy's vs. Yocco's. xembarrassedx

What is this Jimmy's and why have i never heard of it?

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 09:58 PM

Jimmy Dogs, Easton. But not pertinent to an MVFC thread. They extract their own casings out there. Live, I believe.

Lehigh'98
September 15th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Jimmy Dogs, Easton. But not pertinent to an MVFC thread. They extract their own casings out there. Live, I believe.

This is no longer a MVFC thread, was officially hijacked 7 pages back. I grew up in Youngstown, OH so i know all about the pop and Yocco's for the weiners....However, Jimmy's weiners sounds tasty.....Wait a second, thats sounds off.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 10:10 PM
So thats how you Lehigh boys roll.................count me out!

BisonFan02
September 15th, 2014, 10:13 PM
I've got a craving for some Wawa coffee....one of you guys needs to get on that pronto! xlolx

rokamortis
September 15th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to name the things the MVFC is not better than?

Colombian women's cycling uniforms
Outer space
iPhone 6 Plus (but not the iPhone 6 or Apple Watch)
Sex (My wife would likely disagree)
Justin Bieber's tribute to Wayne Newton

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2014, 10:46 PM
I've been a loyal and supportive Griz fan for several decades. I am the type of fan who supports his team, through thick or thin, and financially. Also, my dad played football for the Griz. As has been said on egriz lately, some posters think being objective means being negative. Don't know if you are someone who confuses negativism with objectivity. A certain Griz/Bison poster on this board was telling us that UM would have trouble with CW even with Johnson at qb and would have major problems with SD (or did he say the Griz would lose). UM clobbered CW and was in control of SD the entire game. How objective was that ludicrous negativism?
Oh yeah, Alf does the same thing here. It is for effect much of the time to get the "goat" of overzealous fanboys. Since I see it as what it is I just tell him he is full of **** and move on. We crack a couple jokes at each other expense and then hone in on Grizo for a while and it's all over with. Some handle it differently I'm sure.

BisonFan02
September 15th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Oh yeah, Alf does the same thing here. It is for effect much of the time to get the "goat" of overzealous fanboys. Since I see it as what it is I just tell him he is full of **** and move on. We crack a couple jokes at each other expense and then hone in on Grizo for a while and it's all over with. Some handle it differently I'm sure.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3943174/cobra-slap-o.gif

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2014, 11:01 PM

Ursus much like Jack, cant quit me...................

BisonFan02
September 15th, 2014, 11:34 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/98927/watch-player-plays-dead-during-fake-punt?ex_cid=sportscenterFB

Sun Belt football.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgHyEbMQ-OE

Western Michigan's traditions....

BisonFan02
September 15th, 2014, 11:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpsXeoqgGJM

Eastern Michigan's block wall....

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2014, 11:36 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?148314-Lafayette-at-New-Hampshire&p=2086128&viewfull=1#post2086128

BisonFan02
September 15th, 2014, 11:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj-BaSYdQsc

Georgia State "making it rain"....

ursus arctos horribilis
September 16th, 2014, 12:08 AM
Ursus much like Jack, cant quit me...................

I never tried.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 16th, 2014, 12:15 AM
Good lord seeing those SBC game day traditions makes me feel more sorry for them than I did before.

The pitchman at these places...

"Hey fella's, here's the deal, we gotta just Jettison this pride BS and let's get down to some good ol' fashioned cartoonery & buffoonery, by god we can make em' laugh at us for reasons OUTSIDE of football!!!"

"WHO'S WITH ME!"

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Good lord seeing those SBC game day traditions makes me feel more sorry for them than I did before.

The pitchman at these places...

"Hey fella's, here's the deal, we gotta just Jettison this pride BS and let's get down to some good ol' fashioned cartoonery & buffoonery, by god we can make em' laugh at us for reasons OUTSIDE of football!!!"

"WHO'S WITH ME!"

Brick by Brick....Row....Row....Row....Row

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2014, 12:18 AM
I've got a craving for some Wawa coffee....one of you guys needs to get on that pronto! xlolx

Try the "extra dark" blend. It's got more kick to it . . . just be sure you don't get tested for PEDs within three days of consumption.

http://www.mnn.com/sites/default/files/user-35/wawa%20coffee.jpg

citdog
September 16th, 2014, 12:20 AM

Exactly how does one start a new 'tradition'?

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2014, 12:24 AM

Youtube and a heavy dose of FBS "smug"?

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2014, 12:28 AM

You begin with an utter lack of tradition, throw in a cadre of clueless, badly-educated marketing majors and a couple of square yards of AstroTurf. Then you shout a lot and pretend somebody is listening.

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Youtube and a heavy dose of FBS "smug"?

That too.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2014, 12:31 AM
You begin with an utter lack of tradition, throw in a cadre of clueless, badly-educated marketing majors and a couple of square yards of AstroTurf. Then you shout a lot and pretend somebody is listening.

So EWU................................got it.

xcoffeex

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2014, 12:35 AM
So EWU................................got it.

xcoffeex

Yep - color is important. Bright and flashy. Definitely a recruiting plus if you can see it from outer space.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2014, 12:40 AM
Yep - color is important. Bright and flashy. Definitely a recruiting plus if you can see it from outer space.

Bright is not a word that should be used in any sentence with EWU. Its a third rate trade school with no admissions policy its like Screaming Eagles Mom.....everyone rides for free.

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2014, 12:45 AM
Bright is not a word that should be used in any sentence with EWU. Its a third rate trade school with no admissions policy its like Screaming Eagles Mom.....everyone rides for free.

Those of us in the Patriot League like to fall back on stuff that occurred before the dawn of recorded history. The longer ago it happened, the more likely people are to believe it. Also it makes for a much more cumbersome fact-checking process for the nay-sayers, which is nice.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2014, 12:50 AM
Good call

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2014, 01:04 AM
Good call

Appreciate it, Alpha. It just takes a bit of practice and a sufficiently corrupt mind to pull it off.

TheRevSFA
September 16th, 2014, 01:15 AM
This thread is some of AG1 and Bogus' best work. Well done gentlemen

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2014, 01:33 AM
This thread is some of AG1 and Bogus' best work. Well done gentlemen

All credit goes to my fellow Patriot League thread hijackers. It was a complete team effort. Well done.

And Alpha, centennial, Asheville, Green26 and others - a helluva performance. Kept us on our toes all evening long. xbowx

Wallace
September 16th, 2014, 03:56 AM
Griz fans are showing their anxiety with these type of threads

AshevilleApp2
September 16th, 2014, 05:53 AM

Who knew that Eastern and Western Michigan were in the Sun Belt?

BisonBacker
September 16th, 2014, 06:48 AM

Damn Alpha you are on a roll....Great posting!!!

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Who knew that Eastern and Western Michigan were in the Sun Belt?

Same difference. MAC...SunBelt....whatever.