PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer NDSU nears I-AA Nirvana

HensRock
November 3rd, 2006, 09:50 AM
Naughway: "We're going to the playoffs!"

#5 in the GPI, the best playoff indicator out there!

cosmo here
November 3rd, 2006, 09:51 AM
Naughway: "We're going to the playoffs!"

#5 in the GPI, the best playoff indicator out there!

dude, honestly, shut the hell up.

Go Bison
November 3rd, 2006, 09:53 AM
Who is this guy?

BillLuc1982
November 3rd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Who is this guy?

I think he's trying to make a point to San Diego fans the classless way. :rotateh:

HensRock
November 3rd, 2006, 10:36 AM
Dudes,
Lighten up. It's Humor.

And besides, it's Friday!

:D

SDFan
November 3rd, 2006, 10:37 AM
Hey, that's okay, no one likes us anyways. Just because we can carry a conversation and are generally successfull, it's okay.

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 10:38 AM
Hey, that's okay, no one likes us anyways. Just because we can carry a conversation and are generally successfull, it's okay.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

SDFan
November 3rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Aggie, do you want me to compare average incomes of people in San Diego vs. Davis? Are you sure?

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 10:46 AM

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx I thought you were talking about being successful about your conversations here.

Torero Tradition
November 3rd, 2006, 10:47 AM
while it is a shame that NDSU cant compete in the playoffs this year and USD can... I think NDSU will be a force in the future! More so than USD will ever be until we go scholarship all the way...

Congrats with the success NDSU

SDFan
November 3rd, 2006, 10:48 AM
I originally meant successfull in monetary terms, and i still do. But, clearly you can't see that.

Russ B
November 3rd, 2006, 10:50 AM
Aggie, do you want me to compare average incomes of people in San Diego vs. Davis? Are you sure?

Pretty pointless comparison, given that roughly half of the residents of Davis are attending the University and, as such, have a minimal, if not negative, income. xcoffeex

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 10:53 AM
I originally meant successfull in monetary terms, and i still do. But, clearly you can't see that.

What's the point of being successful when you clearly can't spell it? xsmileyclapx Take this elitist stuff elsewhere my friend. This is about football, about how the Bison deserve a shot at playoffs, yet can't get it, but the blowhard lead USD Toreros can despite their previous Gridiron obligations. This is not about how much a plastic surgeon makes.

89Hen
November 3rd, 2006, 11:04 AM
dude, honestly, shut the hell up.
Uhhh, nevermind. :cool:

AggiePride
November 3rd, 2006, 11:11 AM

SD is crap. Only north county is nice, and La Jolla, and niether consider themselves SD.