PDA

View Full Version : Big-time Bison Bound for Bid!

HensRock
November 3rd, 2006, 09:32 AM
"Win and we're in", says NDSU Athletic Director Jose Naughay.

The Bison are Ranked 5th in the GPI !!!!!

Appstate29
November 3rd, 2006, 09:36 AM
Us old guarders have been sequestered in our country club eating caviar and thinking of ways to keep USD out of the playoffs, now it seems newcomer NDSU is getting in the picture too, looks like we need to step up our efforts old guarders

Torero Tradition
November 3rd, 2006, 09:56 AM
There is actually a rule in place... transition teams. NDSU isn't eligible for the playoffs. That is a no-brainer. :)

HensRock
November 3rd, 2006, 09:58 AM
NDSU is more eiligble for the playoffs than San Diego.

Larz
November 3rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
I am curious as to who is Jose Naughay. The atheletic director is Gene Taylor. He would never suggest we get into the play offs as he has schooled everyone along the way of the DII to DI-AA. We new the rules of transition and have accepted them. There is honor in working your hardest within what ever you have been delt.

Go BISON

SDFan
November 3rd, 2006, 10:46 AM
It's okay, this guy has posted 3 threads of the exact same thing by the exact same person.

Just get over it Hens.

Or why don't you sponsor AGS. Sorry in advance if you already have, but I don't know where the list is.

At least San Diego is keeping the site alive.

bison95
November 3rd, 2006, 10:48 AM
Can't anybody understand a joke: smh :

hensrock, I thought it was funny:hurray:

SDFan
November 3rd, 2006, 10:49 AM

Yes, I understand, but at least he could have done his research and gotten the AD's name right.

bison95
November 3rd, 2006, 10:50 AM
Yes, I understand, but at least he could have done his research and gotten the AD's name right.

That was part of the JOKE

Larz
November 3rd, 2006, 10:55 AM
I am an idiot, what's new. Lived in North Dakota to long before moving away. Brain is just now thawing from the warmth of the humor.

Go Bison

89Hen
November 3rd, 2006, 11:01 AM
All hail the San Diego Toreros and their fans. The team and coach are pumping the lifeblood of I-AA through the California media and their fans are keeping this site alive. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :rolleyes:

Ivytalk
November 3rd, 2006, 11:10 AM
All hail the San Diego Toreros and their fans. The team and coach are pumping the lifeblood of I-AA through the California media and their fans are keeping this site alive. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :rolleyes:

And where are the freakin' green bars for the likes of Torero Tradition, usdtoreros, Go TOREROS, et al? I have a feeling that Harbaugh himself sent Ralph a check for $125.:rolleyes:

HensRock
November 3rd, 2006, 11:11 AM

Thank you bison95.

Here's a quiz.

HensRock didn't use NDSU AD's real name because:
A. Attributing a fictitous quote to a real person is slander.
B. He wanted to make it more obvious that it was a joke ("No Way, Jose")
C. He was too lazy to look it up.
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE

I do humbly appologize to any Bison fans out there that I may have gotten temporarily excited. I really do think it is a shame that NDSU cannot participate in the playoffs this year. They have my advanced vote for the Woffy Award (given by AGS anually to the best team left out of the playoffs). There is no team this year that will deserve it more.

Peace,
HR

BeauFoster
November 3rd, 2006, 11:54 AM

When I worked as a collection agent for a mortgage company in college, I used to get the excuse "If I didn't pay my bill, you wouldn't have a job!" This is almost as stupid as they were.

AZGrizFan
November 3rd, 2006, 11:58 AM
I have come to two overriding conclusions after reading the myriad of USD/Playoff/Rankings/Respect/Jobbed/Strength of Schedule/Playoff Bound/Deserving Recognition/Harbaugh is a Genius/USD Taking over California threads in recent weeks:

1. USD fans have little mans disease.
2. USD fans have NO SENSE OF HUMOR

And Hen, I have to respectfully disagree that they're "keeping this site alive"....they're fricking KILLING IT!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Mountaineer
November 3rd, 2006, 12:05 PM
And Hen, I have to respectfully disagree that they're "keeping this site alive"....they're fricking KILLING IT!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Yup, I'm actually thinking of heading out and not visiting the board anymore until selection day. This whole thing is ridiculous.

: smh : :bang:

Torero Tradition
November 3rd, 2006, 12:07 PM
Me too, this thread is ridiculous

AZGrizFan
November 3rd, 2006, 12:09 PM
Me too, this thread is ridiculous

The Bison have about as much chance of getting a playoff "W" as USD does....nothing ridiculous about it. Can't stand the heat, get out of the *****ing kitchen.

BisonBacker
November 3rd, 2006, 12:54 PM
The Bison have about as much chance of getting a playoff "W" as USD does....nothing ridiculous about it. Can't stand the heat, get out of the *****ing kitchen.

And he's not referring to the quality of the Bison Team as they are Dam good but the fact we can't get into the playoffs as we are not eligible. Just an explanation for the SD Fans who apparently need it. Oh and yes I agree with you AZGrizFan.
1. USD fans have little mans disease. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

xcoffeex