PDA

View Full Version : UCD vs USD - MOVE TO 11/11

RabidRabbit
November 3rd, 2006, 08:47 AM
BTW, UCD is open on the 11th, so shift your game vs Dayton to the 18th, play them both, and that way the selection committee can see if you can hang with a "strong" (but only at 43 schollies) program, at least you'd have 2 "quality" wins if beat UCD. However, I'd project that UCD would pound you.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

siugrad99
November 3rd, 2006, 09:23 AM
truth...they would never do that for fear of losing. by not playin davis they know they'll be undefeated until they get beat in the playoffs

BillLuc1982
November 3rd, 2006, 09:28 AM
I can't wait to see...

MONTANA ELEVENTYBILLION, USD 0

Black and Gold Express
November 3rd, 2006, 09:39 AM
I can't wait to see...

Nah, Montana will pull their starters by halftime. Might be a little closer. Maybe by a touchdown or two. :thumbsup:

cosmo here
November 3rd, 2006, 09:49 AM
USD already has a game on Nov. 18, if they win the PFL and play in the Gridiron Classic. xcoffeex

BeauFoster
November 3rd, 2006, 09:51 AM
Nah, Montana will pull their starters by halftime. Might be a little closer. Maybe by a touchdown or two. :thumbsup:

Maybe we should start a prediction thread on the score? That would be another useless USD thread to take up more space.

(No smack on you, B&G - I am guilty of replying to them, too)

GGASU
November 3rd, 2006, 10:11 AM
I can't wait to see...

Lafayette doesn't give football scholarships and they got a at large bid last year with a gpi in the 30-40 range(I don't remember exactly)

Lafayette gave ASU a scare in Boone, and gave the mountaineers a much better game than power conference co-champion Southern Illinois.

SD is a talented team, and will give anyone they play fits. Montana fans should be careful what they wish for, another California team may come into Grizzley Land and make it one and out again.

aceinthehole
November 3rd, 2006, 10:22 AM
USD already has a game on Nov. 18, if they win the PFL and play in the Gridiron Classic. xcoffeex

No the Gridiron Classic was moved to Dec. 2.

http://www.northeastconference.org/News/fball/2006/10/19/fb-gridironclassicchanges.asp?path=fball

If USD thinks they deserve to be in the playoffs, I agree move the UC-Davis game up on the schedule before at-large selections!

If they don't do this then Harbaugh is a bunch of hot air.

SDFan
November 3rd, 2006, 10:29 AM
Oh, because I'm sure Dayton wants to do that.

Let's just forget the thousands of dollars committed in hotel dates and airfare.

Let's just have all the PFL teams, who try to save money on football by being non-scholarship, charter jets at the last minute.

Seriously, it never would have happenned except maybe in late August.

RabidRabbit
November 3rd, 2006, 10:29 AM
No the Gridiron Classic was moved to Dec. 2.

http://www.northeastconference.org/News/fball/2006/10/19/fb-gridironclassicchanges.asp?path=fball

If USD thinks they deserve to be in the playoffs, I agree move the UC-Davis game up on the schedule before at-large selections!

If they don't do this then Harbaugh is a bunch of hot air.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Ace!!! UR Da MAN!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 10:31 AM
Oh, because I'm sure Dayton wants to do that.

Let's just forget the thousands of dollars committed in hotel dates and airfare.

Let's just have all the PFL teams, who try to save money on football by being non-scholarship, charter jets at the last minute.

Seriously, it never would have happenned except maybe in late August.

Yes, I am sure Dayton would be happy to eat those costs.....:rolleyes:

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 10:35 AM
I would be delighted if that game got moved up. I've a wedding to go to on the 25th in Portland, and I would've had to miss the game, but...this could change my whole November outlook. Getting the chance to whoop up on the Toreros at home would be sweet during San Diego month, and the game would draw a huge, huge crowd, because Davisites love impromptu parties. Not to mention it would help the Aggies' chances of getting above 0.500 depending on the vs. NDSU outcome. As for Harbaugh being a blowhard for not moving the game up, well, he's a blowhard 24-7, nothing gonna change that, but he'd definitely be a chicken for not doing it. Yup the San Diego Chicken.

http://www.mikeandkatie.com/chicken/images/content_05.gif

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 10:40 AM
I would be delighted if that game got moved up. I've a wedding to go to on the 25th in Portland, and I would've had to miss the game, but...this could change my whole November outlook. Getting the chance to whoop up on the Toreros at home would be sweet during San Diego month, and the game would draw a huge, huge crowd, because Davisites love impromptu parties. Not to mention it would help the Aggies' chances of getting above 0.500 depending on the vs. NDSU outcome. As for Harbaugh being a blowhard for not moving the game up, well, he's a blowhard 24-7, nothing gonna change that, but he'd definitely be a chicken for not doing it. Yup the San Diego Chicken.

http://www.mikeandkatie.com/chicken/images/content_05.gif

I would agree that in a perfect world this would be the correct move. The change would help USD's argument. HOWEVER, the reality is that Dayotn is not going to eat the costs etc for a rescheudle two weeks out. Think about what you are saying - in realistic terms.

If you simply want to run "smack" then keep posting (in the "smack" forum), otherwise think about the realistic aspects of such a change....

ucdtim17
November 3rd, 2006, 10:54 AM
And also no one's in town for Thanksgiving weekend football - MOVE IT

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 11:01 AM
...the reality is that Dayotn is not going to eat the costs etc for a rescheudle two weeks out. Think about what you are saying - in realistic terms.

What, an opulent university like USD, wouldn't cover the costs of Dayton to reschedule? It might prove to be cheaper than canceling on UC Davis for the 25th, not only for the program's budget, but for their reputation as well.

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 11:03 AM
What, an opulent university like USD, wouldn't cover the costs of Dayton to reschedule? It might prove to be cheaper than canceling on UC Davis for the 25th, not only for the program's budget, but for their reputation as well.

Seeing as we don't even have football scholarships what "opulence" are you talking about?:confused:

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 11:16 AM
Seeing as we don't even have football scholarships what "opulence" are you talking about?:confused:

Wow, this is so much better than talking to SDFan. Okay, man, I'm not trying to start anything here, just want to see the USD game happen here in Davis. I imagine they're strategies being discussed as we speak on what USD could do to help their potential bid to the playoffs. Fact is, playing UC Davis before selection would help, if they win only. Lose, and it's no good. Then again, sticking to your guns and winning out against the rest of the PFL schedule is probably the best card in the USD hand right now because a non-undefeated USD selection is impossible IMHO. While I don't like Harbaugh's tactics, he's definitely trying to push the program, and himself, forward in the best way possible. Either way, USD has got a lot of press this season, and it bodes well for them to get some scholarships going. I just wish that Harbaugh would've been more classy in the matter, because the play on the field by the Toreros, while almost exclusively against the worst I-AA competition, has been very solid and overlooked. Harbaugh's comments also hurt the USD program in the eyes of a lot of people IMO.

AZGrizFan
November 3rd, 2006, 11:28 AM
Yes, I am sure Dayton would be happy to eat those costs.....:rolleyes:

Tell you what: I'll start up a collection from all the DESERVING playoff teams to cover the costs....that way there's no exuses. And when you get your asses beat by Davis on the 18th, you can go back to San Diego with your tail between your legs and all these bandwagon USD fans will leave AGS in peace.

DetroitFlyer
November 3rd, 2006, 11:28 AM
I already have my airline tickets and hotel booked for the Dayton / USD game. Our alumni chapter, ( Dayton ), in San Diego has a ton of activities planned, golf outing, tailgate, dinner, ( UD President Speaking ), etc. No way does a conference game, especially the last one of the season get moved!

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 11:40 AM
Stranger things have happened, but I think this is true. As much as I'd like to see it, it's too late for any of these shenanigans.

GoAgs72
November 3rd, 2006, 11:58 AM
I will be at the stadium in Davis on Nov. 25. Unfortunately, I may be sitting alone if the powers that be are swayed by public opinion and political pressure rather than strength of schedule and performance at a playoff level. If USD gets in the playoffs, look for teams to be dropping IA games and OOC top 10 I-AA schools while Savannah State will become a hot commodity.

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 12:00 PM
I will be at the stadium in Davis on Nov. 25. Unfortunately, I may be sitting alone if the powers that be are swayed by public opinion and political pressure rather than strength of schedule and performance at a playoff level. If USD gets in the playoffs, look for teams to be dropping IA games and OOC top 10 I-AA schools while Savannah State will become a hot commodity.

I doubt that - many I-AA schools are forced to play I-A teams for the guaranteed money. Many I-AA schools depend on that money to fund the football team's operating budget.....while I see your point in the end money usually the deciding factor for us all.

AZGrizFan
November 3rd, 2006, 12:04 PM
I doubt that - many I-AA schools are forced to play I-A teams for the guaranteed money. Many I-AA schools depend on that money to fund the football team's operating budget.....while I see your point in the end money usually the deciding factor for us all.

Hey. HERE's an idea!!! Some USD fan here was complaining about the cost of schollies in some other thread (one of the 30-40 threads on USD football)....how about if USD just started scheduling 3 I-A games for their OOC games....solves two problems at once: pays for schollies, AND improves SOS so there'd be no argument when you go 11-0 by beating all the PFL, along with Boise State, Utah and Oregon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

usdtoreros
November 3rd, 2006, 12:12 PM
I didn't want to start a new USD thread, but here is an article on Josh Johnson in today's paper. It also has a video for those of you who have yet to see him play (not the best quality, but better than nothing). Even I think Harbaugh is going a little overboard this time with his "best quarterback in all of college football." xlolx

Josh Johnson UT Article (http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/usd/20061103-9999-lz1s3playmake.html)

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 12:13 PM
Hey. HERE's an idea!!! Some USD fan here was complaining about the cost of schollies in some other thread (one of the 30-40 threads on USD football)....how about if USD just started scheduling 3 I-A games for their OOC games....solves two problems at once: pays for schollies, AND improves SOS so there'd be no argument when you go 11-0 by beating all the PFL, along with Boise State, Utah and Oregon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Because it simply isn't adding football scholarships. You can't just add money to the football program. Why do you think Nebraska added the "sport" of women's bowling? Because it offsets the number of male athletes on scholarship. There are many Title IX requirements that double the cost of simply adding football scholarhsips. For fans that think they know so much about the NCAA it is apparent many are oblvious to anything non-football related...such as "gender equity" and other NCAA requirements....

Ask JMU who had to CUT 10 men's sports due to its football operations...

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 12:14 PM
I didn't want to start a new USD thread, but here is an article on Josh Johnson in today's paper. It also has a video for those of you who have yet to see him play (not the best quality, but better than nothing). Even I think Harbaugh is going a little overboard this time with his "best quarterback in all of college football." xlolx

Josh Johnson UT Article (http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/usd/20061103-9999-lz1s3playmake.html)

Well Johnson is the best QB in San Diego at least xlolx

BeauFoster
November 3rd, 2006, 12:23 PM
Well Johnson is the best QB in San Diego at least xlolx

Phillip Rivers is the best QB in San Deigo.

AZGrizFan
November 3rd, 2006, 12:29 PM
Because it simply isn't adding football scholarships. You can't just add money to the football program. Why do you think Nebraska added the "sport" of women's bowling? Because it offsets the number of male athletes on scholarship. There are many Title IX requirements that double the cost of simply adding football scholarhsips. For fans that think they know so much about the NCAA it is apparent many are oblvious to anything non-football related...such as "gender equity" and other NCAA requirements....

Ask JMU who had to CUT 10 men's sports due to its football operations...

I'm not oblivious, Einstein. I understand how the system works....but you apparently have the complete INABILITY to discerne "funny" from "fact". Jesus, you guys really DON'T have a sense of humor. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 12:38 PM
Phillip Rivers is the best QB in San Deigo.

Yes - you are correct. Johnson however is the best QB named Johnson in San Diego :D

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 12:40 PM
I'm not oblivious, Einstein. I understand how the system works....but you apparently have the complete INABILITY to discerne "funny" from "fact". Jesus, you guys really DON'T have a sense of humor. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That was supposed to be funny? How so....explain it me as I obviously didn't get the joke. You seemed to be sarcastic, but not funny...two different concepts.

Why does everyone here think they are "funny".......ah, the joy of the internet....

ucdtim17
November 3rd, 2006, 12:44 PM
Another good reason to not let them in, as others have touched upon, is that letting them in this year would take away any motivation to add schollies and join the GWFC, as many here profess to want. If they can get in running the table against the bottom of I-AA, with one semi-quality OOC win, why schedule anything more difficult? It sets a horrible precedent.

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Look, I believe USD WON'T get a playoff bid. Would I like one? Hell yes!

What boggles me is that people are getting so upset with USD fans TALKING about the the playoffs. USD is ranked #10 in the GPI, which is a good indicator for a POSSIBLE playoff team. USD may very well NOT get a bid, but to say USD fans cannot TALK about the POSSIBILITY is lame. Just because something may not happen doesn't mean you can't TALK about it....people are telling we USD fans to "lighten" up and "relax" but the same posters can't even allow USD fans to TALK about the playoffs....kind of a double standard to me.

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 01:02 PM

What boggles me is that people are getting so upset with USD fans TALKING about the the playoffs. USD is ranked #10 in the GPI, which is a good indicator for a POSSIBLE playoff team. USD may very well NOT get a bid, but to say USD fans cannot TALK about the POSSIBILITY is lame. Just because something may not happen doesn't mean you can't TALK about it....people are telling we USD fans to "lighten" up and "relax" but the same posters can't even allow USD fans to TALK about the playoffs....kind of a double standard to me.

It's the amount of talking that is annoying everybody. Imagine if every other thread on AGS was about UC Davis' new stadium or something. It would tick you off right? You'd get tired of it right? You'd start to get angry and cut those posters off before they started it YET again right? :cool:

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 01:06 PM
It's the amount of talking that is annoying everybody. Imagine if every other thread on AGS was about UC Davis' new stadium or something. It would tick you off right? You'd get tired of it right? You'd start to get angry and cut those posters off before they started it YET again right? :cool:

If it bothers you why do you read ANY San Diego thread? Just like the radio or TV you can always not listen or watch......:rolleyes:

You have the power and choice to personally not read any material in the "USD" threads....no one is holding a gun to your head to enter a "USD" thread are they? If they are let me know and I will call the police to come save you...:D

DavisAggie
November 3rd, 2006, 01:26 PM

Come on guys, we're all fans here, and GOTOREROS is simply a big fan of his schools’ football program. Playoffs or not, he deserves the right to enjoy the undefeated season, so far. Enjoy it man.

Plus, I like to see some west coast 1-AA teams get some respect, well, at least in the rankings. I hope we play each other this year, and if not, maybe next year. Also, I’m pretty sure he did not make the schedule.

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 01:44 PM
Come on guys, we're all fans here, and GOTOREROS is simply a big fan of his schools’ football program. Playoffs or not, he deserves the right to enjoy the undefeated season, so far. Enjoy it man.

Plus, I like to see some west coast 1-AA teams get some respect, well, at least in the rankings. I hope we play each other this year, and if not, maybe next year. Also, I’m pretty sure he did not make the schedule.

Agreed. I am looking forward to playing you guys on the 25th, as I highly doubt we get a bid. You have a STRONG team and I hope we can keep it close.

I'm not sure why people are so worked up over USD fans talking about the POSSIBILITY of the playoffs. What is the big deal - did someone die baucase ToreroTradition is posting stats etc. about USD? No, we are fans simply talking about the slim chance of our team playing in the playoffs. What is the harm in that? So ou may disagree and think we are insane - so what? Maybe we are insane:D .

In the end many of you are ADDING to the talk about USD yourselves......take alook at who started many of the "USD" threads. They are non-"USD" fans......

OrneryAggie
November 3rd, 2006, 02:39 PM
What bugs me about this isn't USD's playoff worthiness it's that they want to deprive me of seeing my Ags in action one last time until september 2007. If the USD-UCD game were scheduled for an earlier weekend I'd be 100% pulling for them to get into the playoffs. But instead all I see is an arrogant Harbaugh talking out of his ass and treating my university as some worthless cast-aside. USD fans should put themselves in UCD's shoes and see if they'd be happy losing a good home game against another Cali football school. The way Harbaugh's handled the situation is what's pissed most people off. That and I told my boss back in August I'd work the friday after thanksgiving because I thought there'd be a reason to be in town that saturday.

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 02:59 PM
What bugs me about this isn't USD's playoff worthiness it's that they want to deprive me of seeing my Ags in action one last time until september 2007. If the USD-UCD game were scheduled for an earlier weekend I'd be 100% pulling for them to get into the playoffs. But instead all I see is an arrogant Harbaugh talking out of his ass and treating my university as some worthless cast-aside. USD fans should put themselves in UCD's shoes and see if they'd be happy losing a good home game against another Cali football school. The way Harbaugh's handled the situation is what's pissed most people off. That and I told my boss back in August I'd work the friday after thanksgiving because I thought there'd be a reason to be in town that saturday.

Relax. USD is not getting a playoff bid. There certainly is a chance but it a longshot at best. USD will be up at Davis on the 25th.

In the meantime let a small non-scholarship school enjoy its time in the sun, who knows what the future may bring? Until that time comes, we pee-wee players are having a blast!

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 03:09 PM
If it bothers you why do you read ANY San Diego thread?

Unless it had something directly to do with the UC Davis game that USD agreed to play before the season, or Torero smack, I haven't responded to or read any USD thread in quite a while. Believe me, I don't want to talk about USD anymore, but when it involves the Aggies, you're going to have to deal with it. :cool:

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 03:11 PM
Unless it had something directly to do with the UC Davis game that USD agreed to play before the season, or Torero smack, I haven't responded to any USD thread in quite a while. Believe me, I don't want to talk about USD anymore, but when it involves the Aggies, you're going to have to deal with it. :cool:

Sure, that is why someone started this thread right? USD and UCD.......we are going to play 11/25 up in Davis.....

AggieFinn
November 3rd, 2006, 03:25 PM
Sure, that is why someone started this thread right? USD and UCD.......we are going to play 11/25 up in Davis.....

I can't wait for this game, wish it was moved up so I could see it, but there are only so many things you can bend for USD's needy situation. Hope USD has fun with their game against the Jacksonville Dolphins, we'll host yet another top 10 team on our schedule in North Dakota State. :cool:

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 03:47 PM
I can't wait for this game, wish it was moved up so I could see it, but there are only so many things you can bend for USD's needy situation. Hope USD has fun with their game against the Jacksonville Dolphins, we'll host yet another top 10 team on our schedule in North Dakota State. :cool:

I wish USD was I-A, or even top I-AA but we are not. Luckily, I have enjoyed my undergrad team, USC, winning quite a bit over the past few years. My grad school, USD is not to that point yet and many years away from hosting a top ten team. But I have enjoyed USC facing ND, UCLA, etc over the years it really is something to experience such a high level of football. My favorite memory is watching Matt Leinart lead us to a BCS championship.

As to our game on the 25th, it will be a blast, hopefully USD can hang with you guys for a while....I have the feeling USD will come away learning what it takes to compete with a top level I-AA team like UC Davis...good luck vs. NDSU!

Whats a Torero
November 3rd, 2006, 05:19 PM
I wish USD was I-A, or even top I-AA but we are not. Luckily, I have enjoyed my undergrad team, USC, winning quite a bit over the past few years. My grad school, USD is not to that point yet and many years away from hosting a top ten team. But I have enjoyed USC facing ND, UCLA, etc over the years it really is something to experience such a high level of football. My favorite memory is watching Matt Leinart lead us to a BCS championship.

As to our game on the 25th, it will be a blast, hopefully USD can hang with you guys for a while....I have the feeling USD will come away learning what it takes to compete with a top level I-AA team like UC Davis...good luck vs. NDSU!

GoToreros...As an out of state USD alum, my tracking of the football program is from a distance. I know that some of the success we've had over the past few seasons actually started prior to Harbaugh's arrival. We were 8-2 the season before he arrived and led Div I-AA in offense. During Harbaughs tenure, do you get a sense that the "program" is actually trying to grow beyond the scope of where it was when it was forced to go from Div. III to Div. I-AA non-scholly. I've always felt that USD was satisfied staying where they are as a competitive player in the Pioneer League. Many folks are questioning are scheduling given the whole "are we worthy of a playoff berth" issue, but I am assuming they will continue to schedule per usual regardless of whether we make it or not. I'd love to see the "program" grow, but I honestly have never considered it to be a "program" in the context that scholarship programs discuss issues like scheduling, facilities and coaches salaries. Any buzz about how future changes or upgrades? Thanks

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 05:45 PM
GoToreros...As an out of state USD alum, my tracking of the football program is from a distance. I know that some of the success we've had over the past few seasons actually started prior to Harbaugh's arrival. We were 8-2 the season before he arrived and led Div I-AA in offense. During Harbaughs tenure, do you get a sense that the "program" is actually trying to grow beyond the scope of where it was when it was forced to go from Div. III to Div. I-AA non-scholly. I've always felt that USD was satisfied staying where they are as a competitive player in the Pioneer League. Many folks are questioning are scheduling given the whole "are we worthy of a playoff berth" issue, but I am assuming they will continue to schedule per usual regardless of whether we make it or not. I'd love to see the "program" grow, but I honestly have never considered it to be a "program" in the context that scholarship programs discuss issues like scheduling, facilities and coaches salaries. Any buzz about how future changes or upgrades? Thanks

I doubt USD will make drastic changes in its football prgram in the next few years. We will not add scholarships due to the cost, due to Title IX, etc. USD could probably add the football scholarships but it could not afford the additional costs for women's sports that would need to be added to stay in compliance.

Having said, that I have heard we are attepmting to upgrade the OOC games and the AD is working on that right now. No idea what that means exactly, but I would hope that means perhaps Cal Poly or similar GWFC schools each year.

USD is USD as far as football goes. Unless, Bill Gates steps up I think we are at our ceiling as a program. Not that it is entirely bad considering our resources, but to expect more than what we have right now given our limitations is unrealistic.

So, USD fans enjoy what we have right now - it is a good thing and a great story...

Whats a Torero
November 3rd, 2006, 05:59 PM
I doubt USD will make drastic changes in its football prgram in the next few years. We will not add scholarships due to the cost, due to Title IX, etc. USD could probably add the football scholarships but it could not afford the additional costs for women's sports that would need to be added to stay in compliance.

Having said, that I have heard we are attepmting to upgrade the OOC games and the AD is working on that right now. No idea what that means exactly, but I would hope that means perhaps Cal Poly or similar GWFC schools each year.

USD is USD as far as football goes. Unless, Bill Gates steps up I think we are at our ceiling as a program. Not that it is entirely bad considering our resources, but to expect more than what we have right now given our limitations is unrealistic.

So, USD fans enjoy what we have right now - it is a good thing and a great story...

Appreciate the feedback. It certainly is alot of fun and has ratcheted up the amount of USD news available across the web. I knew we had finally made some progress when the Union-Tribune web site finally gave the Toreros their own page (similar to the Aztecs) vs. being bundled in to the "colleges" page. The ranking does make for a great story.......and some compelling debates. Granted, it probably doesnt need to be debated on an hourly basis. :)

GOTOREROS
November 3rd, 2006, 06:08 PM
Appreciate the feedback. It certainly is alot of fun and has ratcheted up the amount of USD news available across the web. I knew we had finally made some progress when the Union-Tribune web site finally gave the Toreros their own page (similar to the Aztecs) vs. being bundled in to the "colleges" page. The ranking does make for a great story.......and some compelling debates. Granted, it probably doesnt need to be debated on an hourly basis. :)
Very true - I am tired of the constant bickering on AGS as well. It is putting me over the edge as well.....