PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky streaming website America sports one, is it working?

Twentysix
September 13th, 2014, 07:15 PM
For the life of me I can't figure out how to open the game viewer.

I have bought the bigsky package (for 0.00) but it isn't showing up in my account information and it isn't showing up with a link to the games anywhere.

Bigsky poster plz halp?

Twentysix
September 13th, 2014, 07:29 PM
This streaming website is a huge pile of ****.

Twentysix
September 13th, 2014, 07:33 PM
Ok i figured out how to solve the maze. It's still a piece of ****.

MTfan4life
September 13th, 2014, 08:00 PM
This happened to me last week. Just keep your pants on and you'll get through it. It's incredibly frustrating, but it's better than nothing.

BEAR
September 13th, 2014, 08:03 PM
I bought the big sky package for $8 and they quit broadcasting with 5 minutes left in the game. I'm requesting a refund. Piece of crap company.

BEAR
September 13th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Got this in my email

I have issued you a refund, please allow 3-5 business days for this to process. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us, we apologize for the inconvenience.

SDFS
September 13th, 2014, 09:08 PM
How did you pay for it - its free... actually it works well for me. I watch three games at a time no problem.

MTfan4life
September 13th, 2014, 10:29 PM
I bought the big sky package for $8 and they quit broadcasting with 5 minutes left in the game. I'm requesting a refund. Piece of crap company.

You didn't buy the big sky package. You bought whatever the heck Montana State was offering. I know this because the Montana State game wasn't on Watch Big Sky. It was only available online through the Montana State website.