PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about Roos Field/ UM vs. EWU

veinup
September 12th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Hello friends,

Trying to buy some tickets for the UM/EWU game in November this morning. Was wondering, is there a specific visitors section? Where should I be trying to sit? I'd rather not be surrounded by EWU fans if possible (no offense :)). Never done this before so any info would be helpful. Thanks!

tomq04
September 12th, 2014, 10:15 AM
The only tickets available for anyone currently are on the visitor side (east side)...ok that's not true there are end zone seats available, but don't pick those.

veinup
September 12th, 2014, 10:20 AM
east side it is, then! weird, i just called and they said tickets weren't on sale yet?

tomq04
September 12th, 2014, 10:26 AM
That sounds possibly true...they always allot a certain number for you guys. Unsure when all of that happens, they just offered a mini season ticket package for us spokanites. I wouldn't be shocked if they let that run it's course before letting go of single game tickets.

kalm
September 12th, 2014, 10:28 AM
I'm very surprised there are any left aside from Montana's allotment.

Grizalltheway
September 12th, 2014, 10:53 AM
According to this, single game tickets go on sale in just over an hour.

http://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=EF&linkID=twcorp-ewu&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&format=grpMenu

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, you directional school rubes, "on sale" is two words. xsmhx

veinup
September 12th, 2014, 10:55 AM
anxiously waiting by my telephone, we'll see what happens.

Grizalltheway
September 12th, 2014, 11:00 AM
anxiously waiting by my telephone, we'll see what happens.

Just use the website, dude. If they even suspect you're a Montana fan, you won't be hearing from them.xcoffeex

Grizalltheway
September 12th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Just nabbed one in section N on the visitors side. See you bitches there!xbeerchugx

Red & Black
September 12th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Just nabbed one in section N on the visitors side. See you bitches there!xbeerchugx

xthumbsupxShould be a good one, as always.

kalm
September 13th, 2014, 07:47 AM

Where will you be locating the handy stand this year?