PDA

View Full Version : Nova gave ' Cuse more than they wanted.

Gangtackle11
August 30th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Nova had their chances. Actually missed chippy FG with 15 seconds left which would have gave them 20-17 win. 'Cats decided to go for 2 after scoring TD in 2OT. Probably worse play call of the night sending Robertson into teeth of defense, but Nova Nation has reasons to be excited on the Main Line!!!

paward
August 30th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Good going Nova! CAA proud of you.

Pant8her
August 30th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Nova what a game, the Wildcats physically and statistically beat Syracuse. I was cheering for the upset, your guys should have won but that it the way the ball bounces or the coach coaches. The coach had the kahunas' to go for the win, but fell short it also shows that he has the confidence in the team to do what they ask.

Way to go cat's

robsnotes4u
August 30th, 2014, 10:12 AM
I the play that defines this game and Nova is when a FBS team on 4th and goal from the 2 foot line goes with a fake field goal. That shows how great the defensive line of Nova is

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fordham
August 30th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Great game, Nova. Too bad you couldn't pull it off as you deserved the W.

Hope we can be competitive next week. Not only do you guys sound really tough this year but a) you won't be overlooking us this year and b) we have a bunch of injuries this year, including to PL Def POY, Stephen Hodge, who is out for the season. Hoping to make the trip next week!

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 30th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Robertson is flat out awesome! He played lights out last night! Overall, 'Nova's toughness and team speed was very impressive. Fordham needs to bring their A++ game next week if they want to win at Villanova.

WrenFGun
August 30th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Enjoyed the game; 'Nova will absolutely be a threat in the CAA with that kind of performance on a weekly basis.

Like always, Villanova just doesn't have negative plays. Treat to watch.

Go...gate
August 30th, 2014, 08:40 PM
A great game by Villanova. You guys deserved the win. Congratulations!