PDA

View Full Version : Upsets?

CSU BUCS
October 28th, 2006, 07:37 PM
What are today’s upsets? What ranked teams fell?

TexasTerror
October 28th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Ranked teams that lost...

Final RHODE ISLAND 3 (15) Maine 0
Final CORNELL 14 (18) Princeton 7
Final Towson 49 (25) DELAWARE 35
Final (10) Youngstown St 27 (3) ILLINOIS STATE 13
Final (5) James Madison 27 (13) RICHMOND 10
Final (12) TENN-MARTIN 15 (14) Eastern Ill 9
Final SOUTH DAKOTA ST 22 (16) UC Davis 21
Final (1) APPALACHIAN ST 40 (8) Furman 7
Final Western Ill 24 (7) NORTHERN IOWA 13

skinny_uncle
October 28th, 2006, 08:01 PM
The last two undefeated (in conference play) teams in the Gateway bite the dust.

Standings

WKU 4-1
Youngstown State 4-1
Illinois State 3-1
UNI 3-1
SIU 3-2
Indiana State 1-4
Western Illinois 1-4
Missouri State 0-5

Its still a five team race. Last year it was a 3-way tie at the top. I expect some sort of co-championship again this year, just not sure how many teams will be involved.

MarkCCU
October 28th, 2006, 08:02 PM
damn FU, 40-7, wow that has to hurt

CSU BUCS
October 28th, 2006, 08:05 PM
I'm a Furman fan right behind Charleston Southern because of family ties. That hurts man.

ngineer
October 28th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Man, this year is turning out unreal. From one week to the next teams are down, up and down again....

AggieFinn
October 28th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Man, this year is turning out unreal. From one week to the next teams are down, up and down again....

I love it. Even though SDSU beat my Aggies tonight. It's the AGS mentality that keeps me coming back. You have to fight for it!!! Love it. I-AA por vida. :cool:

grizbeer
October 28th, 2006, 08:17 PM
And in Montana team are hanging on for wins, and teams are pulling wins out of their ass. As a griz fan you keep thinking "we should be killing these guys and pulling away" but you look in the mirror and MSU is there hanging on with another improbable win, only 1 game back, pushing the BSC, the autobid, and the entire season to 11/18, with only Northern Colorado standing between the 2 teams and a showdown for the BSC title and autobid. Brawl of the Wild indeed.

FlyYtown
October 28th, 2006, 08:55 PM
GO GATEWAY!
GO YSU!

Anyone gu

TexasTerror
October 28th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Grambling is down to Texas Southern, 27-7 with 11:20 left in the 3rd quarter...

Considering where both teams have been over the years...this is an upset for sure...

MR. CHICKEN
October 28th, 2006, 09:04 PM
And in Montana team are hanging on for wins, and teams are pulling wins out of their ass. As a griz fan you keep thinking "we should be killing these guys and pulling away" but you look in the mirror and MSU is there hanging on with another improbable win, only 1 game back, pushing the BSC, the autobid, and the entire season to 11/18, with only Northern Colorado standing between the 2 teams and a showdown for the BSC title and autobid. Brawl of the Wild indeed.

GRAB 'NOTHERAH DROOL LAD.............MONTANA...IS NO COLORADO.....AWK!

grizbeer
October 28th, 2006, 09:24 PM
GRAB 'NOTHERAH DROOL LAD.............MONTANA...IS NO COLORADO.....AWK!put away plenty of 'Drool's today - actually their cousins, but same affect, but still No Colorado is no Montana, and Montana is no Colorado, but still I have seen stranger things than a No Colorado win over Montana (state), but no stranger than a Montana State win over Colorado or a No Colorado win over Montana. No 18 looks to be for all the marbles in the BSC.