PDA

View Full Version : SLC FANS - A place to meet during the season

BEAR
July 16th, 2014, 07:22 PM
(This is posted with Ursus permission )

Fans of the SLC I have created a basic forum for fans of all teams to chat and smack talk during football season. xthumbsupx

It has a room for each team and the conference room for game day smack and chest thumping.

i will also be holding contests and trivia events to make those official replay reviews that take forever more interesting! xrotatehx

Just go to slcfootball.com and register for a free account.

Im paying for this site myself and I hope it grows and the fans from each team contribute pictures and info so we can have a historical record of our conference and just a place to talk a little smack!

Events Scheduled
trivia
game day score guesses
season predictions
season predictor game
sports trading card finds
tailgate madness
photos with the players/coaches
player responses to questions
special guests
recipes!
ticket swaps and giveaways!
hat swaps!
so much more!

I've had the site up for a few months but the offseason is slow. But now we are closer its time to get this thing started! Its only as fun as we will make it! Lets make it a BLAST!

just go register and i'll approve you!

FormerPokeCenter
July 16th, 2014, 07:36 PM
I'll give it a whirl....I used to love it when the SLC schools were all on Delphi and interconnected. Interacting with SLC schools was a lot more fun then before everybody migrated to "improved" message boards...

Texas
July 16th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Why not have subforums here. Like converting the Conference news forums for this purpose.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

FormerPokeCenter
July 16th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Wow....I just repped Texas. There's a first time for everything!

msupokes1
July 17th, 2014, 09:02 AM
I like it. I just registered.

BEAR
July 17th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Thanks to those who have registered!

It's a no frills, no ads, no money making site that I will develop as the season goes.

It's cleanly laid out and I don't allow the hundreds of thousands of fake names to register that have already tried. ( You oughta see the stuff they posted when I had automatic acceptance on when I first opened it! )

If you have any ideas then please let me know!

Like I said its free, simple and we all decide what we do on the site!

BEAR
July 17th, 2014, 09:37 AM
I just registered two more!

Welcome SLC FANS!

Daytripper
July 17th, 2014, 11:31 AM
I just registered. Activate KATatonic please.

BEAR
July 17th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Thanks! I set you up!

Already one contest on the site.

Plus predictions.

As I get more free time I will add more and more!

Welcome all! 25 members so far!

Looking for members of the newcomer schools also!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 17th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Why not have subforums here. Like converting the Conference news forums for this purpose.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Supey and I have tried to get that point out a time or two that those forums are for news but they are also available for the members here to go specifically discuss a certain conference if they would like to.