PDA

View Full Version : Games on TV this weekend

bandl
October 27th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Anyone know the TV schedule for I-AA games this weekend?

th0m
October 27th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Apparantly you can watch the JMU-Richmond game from the Richmond athletic website!

AppGuy04
October 27th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Furman vs ASU is on FSN South I believe

bulldog10jw
October 27th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Yale-Columbia on the YES network at noon

bodoyle
October 27th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Furman vs ASU is on FSN South I believe

FSN South or FCS Atlantic?

Dukie95
October 27th, 2006, 08:37 AM
FCS Pacific
Sat, 10/28 2:30pm ET
FCS Gateway Football
Youngstown St. at Illinois St. (LIVE)

FCS Central
Sat, 10/28, 1pm ET
Lafayette College Football
Lafayette at Colgate (LIVE)

Sat, 10/28, 4pm ET
College Football
Lehigh at Holy Cross (delay)

FCS Atlantic
Sat, 10/28 12pm ET
NEC Football
Central Connecticut at Monmouth (LIVE)

OL FU
October 27th, 2006, 08:48 AM

Maybe the same thing but I thought it was Sports South.

Correction I think it it Turner South

TexasTerror
October 27th, 2006, 08:51 AM
SFA vs SELA is on FoxSW at 7 PM on Sat night

Saw a few other I-AA games on the schedule, but assume Retro will post shortly...

bandl
October 27th, 2006, 08:53 AM
SFA vs SELA is on FoxSW at 7 PM on Sat night

Saw a few other I-AA games on the schedule, but assume Retro will post shortly...

Retro...that's the man. I couldn't remember who always posted the TV games each week. Thanks. I'm trekking up to AC in a little bit for the weekend, and I'm hoping one of the sports bars up there will be showing these games!

AppGuy04
October 27th, 2006, 08:53 AM

South

ButlerGSU
October 27th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Maybe the same thing but I thought it was Sports South.

Correction I think it it Turner South

That's what I thought too, I heard Turner South had it which I hope they do. I caught the replay of the GSU/ASU game and they did a great job with it. Anyone know what time it will be?

AppGuy04
October 27th, 2006, 08:58 AM
That's what I thought too, I heard Turner South had it which I hope they do. I caught the replay of the GSU/ASU game and they did a great job with it. Anyone know what time it will be?

ASU home games are always 3:30

Black and Gold Express
October 27th, 2006, 09:06 AM
The Furman/ASU game will be on Sport South (formerly Turner South), NOT any Fox-related network.

This is nice if you live in the Turner South region, but sucks ass if you live outside of the Carolinas, Georgia, and Tennessee. You won't get the game, not even on Satellite as that channel is blacked out everywhere else.

aceinthehole
October 27th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Central Connecticut State at Monmouth
Available nationally on DirecTV Channel 624

http://www.northeastconference.org/images/general/2006/10/24/ccsumu(1).jpg

http://www.northeastconference.org/News/fball/2006/8/9/fb-tvpackage06.asp?path=fball

SoCon48
October 27th, 2006, 10:27 AM
South

It's Turner South or now called SportsSouth..not the Fox Sports South.
We don't have one this year on Fox Sports South.

AndrewFU21
October 27th, 2006, 10:28 AM
The Furman/ASU game will be on Sport South (formerly Turner South), NOT any Fox-related network.

This is nice if you live in the Turner South region, but sucks ass if you live outside of the Carolinas, Georgia, and Tennessee. You won't get the game, not even on Satellite as that channel is blacked out everywhere else.

I had never even heard of that channel until they announced that they were covering the game. What's weird is that Fox Sports South, at least to my knowledge, hasn't picked up any Socon games this year. I remember them showing our game against GSU last year and ASU the year before that, plus a handful of others.

Good thing I'll be watching the game in person:hurray:

SoCon48
October 27th, 2006, 10:30 AM

They were definitely homers. We should have bought some ASU ads, I guess.

UNI MadCat
October 27th, 2006, 10:34 AM
You can watch UNI vs. WIU through unipanthers.com for free.

LarryBoy
October 27th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Fox bought Turner South from Time Warner earlier this year, and never attached their name to it. Since there was no reason to keep the Turner name, they just changed it to Sports South. To have a "Fox Sports South" and a "Fox Sports Net South" would be confusing. Anyways, the point of this rambling was to speculate that Sports South is still a Fox thing, which could explain why we haven't gotten anything of FSN South.

I've heard that SoCon football will be prominent on Sports South in the future, as well. I mean, they already got Furman/ASU and GSU/ASU, so that's a good start. But it still stinks for those who have FSN but not SS.

catbob
October 27th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Weber @ Montana State will be on Altitude.

Umass74
October 27th, 2006, 02:00 PM
UMass-Northeastern on CN8.

ASU Kep
October 27th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Turner South has been hyping ASU/Furman a lot, actually. Every signle commercial break they've got an add for it. Check it out.

GeeWiz
October 27th, 2006, 02:34 PM
UMass at NU on CN8

http://www.cn8.tv/

ASU Kep
October 27th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Just saw another commercial for App/Furman showing the miracle on the mountain. I like this station. Besides the playoffs, I've never seen an App commercial on TV, and they're showing em every break.

Black and Gold Express
October 27th, 2006, 08:43 PM
I've heard that SoCon football will be prominent on Sports South in the future, as well. I mean, they already got Furman/ASU and GSU/ASU, so that's a good start. But it still stinks for those who have FSN but not SS.

That's terrible news. SS is a glorified version of CSS. Let's get on channels that 3/4 of the nation can never see. Smart marketing!

bkrownd
October 27th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Anyone know the TV schedule for I-AA games this weekend?

In hawaii....none. :bawling: