PDA

View Full Version : CLENZ'S 14/15 PICK EM EXTRAVAGANZA PRESENTED BY AGS

Pages : [1] 2

clenz
July 13th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Welcome to clenz's third annual Pick Em Extravaganza presented by AnyGivenSaturday.com! The best pick 'em game in the world (probably not actually true...or even close to true...just go with it)! Last year 41 posters participated throughout the season at one point or another with roughly 22 participating nearly every single week. I hope that the participation stays higher this year, even though last seasons full season participation was nearly double the season before. As people learned last season, the key to this game isn't being the high score every week, or even most weeks, it's playing every week. The form takes all of 3-5 minutes to fill out (on the long side), no reason not to play every week. As proof that it's not about high score each week - I won last season but had the high score, by myself, only twice last season.

There will be some rule changes from the season before so please take the time to read these carefully.

So, without further adieu, he rules are as follows. xrulesxxrulesxxrulesx

1. Game will consist of picking the winner of each top 25 game, a couple interesting unranked FCS match ups, and a couple of FBS match-ups that I find interesting each week. Each correct pick during the regular season will be worth 1 point.*** In the past people have complained about bias with the games I pick and it not being "fair". If you don't think it's fair, feel free not to play. I freely admit to having an B10/B12/MVFC bias because of where I've lived my whole life. My FBS teams are Michigan and Louisville so expect them to show up a decent amount. I pick games I think will create the biggest divide between the number of picks for each team. If I see you complaining insesantly about the toss up games I reserve the right to warn and if it continues I reserve the right to count all your toss up picks as wrong, regardless if you picked right or not.

2. The official deadline for each weeks picks are:

Preseason Picks: Saturday, Aug 30th 11 AM Central Winning Time

Week 1 Picks: Saturday, August 30 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 2 Picks: Saturday, September 6 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 3 Picks: Saturday, September 13 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 4 Picks: Saturday, September 20 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 5 Picks: Saturday, September 27 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 6 Picks: Saturday, October 4 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 7 Picks: Saturday, October 11 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 8 Picks: Saturday, October 18 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 9 Picks: Saturday, October 25 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 10 Picks: Saturday November 1 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 11 Picks: Saturday, November 8 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 12 Picks: Saturday, November 15 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 13 Picks: Saturday November 22 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
First Round: Saturday, November 29 TIME TBDSecond Round: Saturday, December 6 TIME TBD
Quarterfinals #1/2: Friday, December 12 TIME TBD
Quarterfinals #3/4: Saturday, December 13 TIME TBD
Semifinal #1: Friday, December 19 TIME TBD
Semifinal #2: Saturday, December 20 TIME TBD
Championship: Friday, Jan 9 TIME TBD

If a game takes place on a Weeknight and you want your pick for that game to count your picks need to be in by kick off time of that game. You may still change your picks for the Saturday games until the 11:00 AM Central Winning Time cut-off. If you miss the cut off for the mid-week game you may still submit picks for the Saturday games, however, your pick for any mid-week games you missed will be counted as "wrong".
With EWU and SHSU both likely in the first AGS top 25 and that game being Saturday, August 23 at 2:30 PM Central Winning Time the cut off for your Week 1 picks to include that game is Saturday, August 23 2:30 PM Central Winning Time. You may still submit Week 1 picks after that time, however, your pick for that EWU/SHSU game will be counted as "wrong".
The quarterfinal and semifinal rounds take place over 2 days. For those rounds it will be treated like having a mid-week games. For your Friday picks to count they need to be submitted by kick-off of the FIRST game of the day. You may still submit for Saturday games if you missed the cutoff for the Friday games, however, your Friday picks will be counted as "wrong". Times for those games are TBD by the NCAA and thus the rule will be by kick-off of the first game, whatever Central Winning Time that may be.

3. The AGS poll will be the poll used for the duration of this game. No other poll will even be considered

4. Schedule of games to pick will be posted by 11PM Central Monday evening, possibly sooner depending on my schedule. I will post when the picks are open and will make sure to find time to have them up by 11PM Monday night. Between working full time, family, and going to school full time I may need an extra hour or two.

5. Pick's will run from preseason AQ and at-large bids, all the way through the title game.

6. Conference auto-qualifiers, at-large bid, and national champion picks will be due at the same time as the cut off for the week 1 picks. You may edit your picks for the AQ and AL picks until the cut off time, after that time NO OTHER EDITING OF AQ/AL PICKS IS ALLOWED.

6a. Each correct AQ/AL pick is worth one point. If you correctly pick the team as winning the AQ or at-large bid you will receive 2 extra points. I.E. you pick School A to win the AQ and school B to get an at-large. School A doesn't win the AQ but gets an at-large, and School B get's an at-large. You would get 1 point for correctly having School A in the playoffs, and you would get 3 points for correctly prediction School B would be an at large.

6b. For each team you correctly pick to be in the national title game you'll get 5 points. You'll also get 5 bonus points if you correctly pick the champion or runner-up. You can earn up to 15 extra points from this.

7. Post season game picks will have a weighted scoring system due to fewer games being played. Each round will have a different weight.

7a PLAYOFF FORMAT AND SCORING
Each round will have 16 points available from games. First and Second round games will each be worth 2 (since there are 8 games) the Quarters worth 4, Semi's worth 8, and the NC game worth 16. With each game you will pick your confidence level on a scale of 1-5. A confidence of 0 is the least confident and a pick of 5 is the most confident. The confidence score determines how many bonus points you get...AND HOW MANY YOU CAN LOSE IF WRONG. Confidence scoring is as follows:

0: No bonus points earned or lost and you are subject to ridicule from other players for taking the chicken way out
1: 1 bonus points earned or lost
2: 2 bonus points earned or lost
3: 3 bonus points earned or lost
4: 4 bonus points earned or lost
5: 5 bonus points earned or lost

By doing this it's going to test the eier of each player and create some interesting weeks. That means the first two rounds have 56 points possible (7 per game), quarters have 36 points possible (9 per game), semi's have 26 (13 per game), and the national title game has 21 points possible (21 for the game).

8. Each player must have a minimum post count of 100 by the pick cut off line of the first week. There is plenty of time to get involved all across the board and get to 100 posts. I will take screen shots to freeze everyone's posts counts at the time of the cut off to see if they meet the required post count. This is to avoid people joining to only play the game (see past issues with elimination games seeing influx of new posters until their team is out then leaving again). If you want to join to play the game, great, just contribute elsewhere. As of the time of this being posted on the board there is something like 47 days to get to 100. For a brand new member who hasn't posted yet that is about 1.7 posts per day.

9. In the event of a tie at the end of it all, will revert back to higher standing at end of regular season. If still tied the person who missed the fewest weeks picks will be declared the winner. If still tied the world will implode...no but seriously, if that happens I'll figure it out.

10. On the form enter your username EXACTLY as it appears here, if it does not match any name on the member list your votes won't count. I gave a fair amount of leniency on that last season but will not this year. If you think I'm kidding try it. If you enter a name I don't recognize and a quick search doesn't return any results you picks will be thrown out no questions asked.

11. Do not submit your picks more than once. If you enter them twice there is a two strike policy. The first time you do it I call you out on the forum and take your first submission. The second time I call you out for it, neg rep you, and you don't get points for it. The third time you are disqualified from the game. That may seem harsh, but it's not hard to not be stupid. This wasn't a big issue last year but there was some issue and has been a BIG issue before that. It's just stupid. The AGS poll doesn't put up with it and neither will I. If you have a question on if you submitted your picks PLEASE PM ME. I work in front of a computer 7-8 hours a day with a smart phone, I'm on this forum nearly every hour that I'm awake - seriously....I am as sad as that may sound.

12. Don't bitch about you thinking I screwed up your picks when the reality you didn't pick the way you think you did. This was an a couple years ago, and to a lighter extent last season. I literally can't screw your picks up. The form works 99.999999999999% the same way as the AGS Poll....the only thing I can screw up is counting your points wrong, and a simple PM fixes that. CHECK YOUR PRESEASON PICKS BEFORE THE WEEK 1 DEADLINE POSTED IN RULE #2.

13. You can change/edit your picks at anytime during the week. Send me a PM and I will make the change. You may not see it reflected instantly but I will reply to your PM to let you know it was done. If I don't reply wait until points are totaled and see if I changed it. If it isn't another PM, KINDLY WORDED, asking if I missed it is asked for. As long as I can find the time stamped PM you're good. Please remember, however, that after the week 1 cutoff you cannot go back and edit preseason picks, not matter how many players you watch get carted off the field week after week from your preseason champion pick.

14. PM is your, and my, best friend. Please do not post "Did I submit my picks", "Can you change this pick", etc... in the forum and expect that to count as your official request. It's infinitely more likely I'll miss that than the PM and causes much more hassle than it's worth. So much so that effective this season the only way to change picks, ask if you submitted your picks, challenge something, etc... is through a PM. You can certainly post it on the thread as well, in-fact I encourage it, as it will provide a back up of everything. However, remember the only "official" method is through PM. I will make sure my PMs are cleared as much as possible. If my inbox is full use the "e-mail member" option to send me an e-mail but make sure to include your username.

15. Anything not covered by these rules is subject to on the fly rulings by clenz and at any time clenz is able to overrule these stated rules if someone really steps out of line. No body wants to be involved in something like that, and I certainly don't want to be the bad guy. I'm pretty lenient but the last 2 years I've put up with a lot more crap than I should have. I do this as a donation of my time to this forum and to you guys because of my love for FCS football but more so because my love for this site (and ursus). If you want to make me dread donating my time because you decide to be a little brat about it I will internet slap you for it in some way.

16. By submitting your picks are are agreeing to above set of rules and give up all rights.

The winner of the game gets a couple nice things - #1. a sweet ass trophy to put on their desk at work, or home, to show off how great they are at inter-webz pick em games. #2. a kick-ass userbar to put under your screen name to remind everyone else that played the game that they are teh losars and you are teh winnar. #3. AGSadmin will hit you up with an rep boost (which I never got last season..oh well). Past winners are in my signature, with links to the score cards from those seasons and your defending champion is...ME and I put an epic xasswhipx on fools last season. Who has what it takes to take my place?

With all of that said Links for the forms can be found in my signature, Week 1 picks will be added when the AGS poll is completed...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3130355/bane002.jpg

clenz
July 13th, 2014, 10:22 PM
In case you were wondering what the trophy looks like...

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/IMG_20140713_215554_zpsee30ztpd.jpg

BisonFan02
July 14th, 2014, 01:43 AM
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://www.gifflix.com/files/3d5b2b432bc1.gif&size=400x1000

darell1976
July 14th, 2014, 07:35 AM
Had a blast my first time last season, can't wait to do this again!!

344Johnson
July 14th, 2014, 08:34 AM
If you want to just send the trophy to me now to save yourself trouble I'll PM y address.

Bisonator
July 14th, 2014, 08:37 AM
BTW clenz I never received my 5th place trophy. :D

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 08:47 AM
BTW clenz I never received my 5th place trophy. :D
5th place is a t-shirt:
http://skreened.com/render-product/q/n/m/qnmfaczuageqsmurhipy/l-7-weenie-tee.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-grey.w760h760b3.jpg

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 08:51 AM
If you want to just send the trophy to me now to save yourself trouble I'll PM y address.
Nice try...check my record and I think I'll be repleting.

I expect it to likely end back at my desk or somewhere with Green and Gold. NDSU has an impressive showing year.

Last season NDSU 4 of the top 6, 5 of the top 10, 7 of the top 12, and 9 of the top 15. Then again NDSU had more players than most combinations of other schools you could put together combined.

Smitty
July 14th, 2014, 09:03 AM
I did something... Hopefully it was the right thing!

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 09:06 AM
I did something... Hopefully it was the right thing!
After looking at your picks....

You certainly did *something*.....

Now, it doesn't seem to smell very good and is quite brown in appearance, but it's there

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Also, you will eventually get an e-mail with your picks. I broke the form e-mailer already (though it works just fine on our regular season and post season forms).

Once I figure out what I boo booed I'll get them sent.

Also, you'll notice I rep the crap out of posts in this thread...so if you want to rep whore yourself out this is the place to do it. For those that don't remember I went back and repped about 200 posts in a day or two after last seasons game. This year I'm just going to rep every chance I get. It might not be every post of yours because I need to "spread it around" but I'll try on every post. It's a small way of saying thanks for playing.

Now, I wouldn't turn down some thrown my way occasionally, but....I'm not begging or anything.xlmaox

813Jag
July 14th, 2014, 09:22 AM
I'm ready!

Bisonator
July 14th, 2014, 09:22 AM
5th place is a t-shirt:
http://skreened.com/render-product/q/n/m/qnmfaczuageqsmurhipy/l-7-weenie-tee.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-grey.w760h760b3.jpg

WTF is that? I was hoping for something at least as classy as SHSU's runner up T's!xlolx

BisonFan02
July 14th, 2014, 10:53 AM
WTF is that? I was hoping for something at least as classy as SHSU's runner up T's!xlolx

Well.....be at least runner up then!

TheRevSFA
July 14th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Clenz I applaud you for doing this again

people, please rep the **** out of him

ursus arctos horribilis
July 14th, 2014, 12:00 PM
I said it in a rep and I'll say it again.

Nice work clenzy, gonna be fun again for all but you most of the time. I mean unless people can keep from acting like dicks. xlolx

Rjones61
July 14th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Aw come on, why does everything fun on this thread require a 100 post count? I can kind of understand the preseason polls, but not a prediction game. I should just start a random thread somewhere and respond 100 times.

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Aw come on, why does everything fun on this thread require a 100 post count? I can kind of understand the preseason polls, but not a prediction game. I should just start a random thread somewhere and respond 100 times.
I'm telling you, it's not hard to get there. There are 46 days left to the cut off and you have 2 posts, all you need is 2.1 posts per day to get there.

The rule is there for a reason, and it's laid out in the rule. It's too get members involved in the forum and here for reasons other than just trying to win some contest/vote in a poll. It's not hard to get to 100 posts. Heck, I'd bet between now and January a good number of members will average roughly 100 (or more) posts per week on this site.

Also, you've had your account since December - 8 months - and that was your second post?

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/MFW+Teacher+Assigns+Homework+on+Weekend.+C+mon+Man _aec91d_4276857.gif

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 12:23 PM
I think I fixed the form-emailer.

Can someone who has submitted confirm this for me? I resent all submissions.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 14th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Actually what is normally behind it is showing some commitment to being here and participating. Even for the poll we sometimes give out a "pass" for peoples that have put in an effort to join in on some FCS board discussions and be part of the mix.

It takes effort to wrangle with participants etc. so usually you want to make sure a person will give an honest effort to play each week. Personally I'd rather just see 50 good posts where a person was trying to be involved that 100 dumb pump and bump posts.

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Actually what is normally behind it is showing some commitment to being here and participating. Even for the poll we sometimes give out a "pass" for peoples that have put in an effort to join in on some FCS board discussions and be part of the mix.

It takes effort to wrangle with participants etc. so usually you want to make sure a person will give an honest effort to play each week. Personally I'd rather just see 50 good posts where a person was trying to be involved that 100 dumb pump and bump posts.I'm willing to give waivers...I have in the past and will in the future. However, getting to the point of getting a waiver and quitting is a quick way to lose your points.

Rjones61
July 14th, 2014, 12:27 PM

It takes effort to wrangle with participants etc. so usually you want to make sure a person will give an honest effort to play each week. Personally I'd rather just see 50 good posts where a person was trying to be involved that 100 dumb pump and bump posts.

Fair enough, I'll get to work.

gotts
July 14th, 2014, 01:11 PM

50 solid contributions to the Bikini thread could also be taken under consideration.

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 01:12 PM
50 solid contributions to the Bikini thread could also be taken under consideration.
As someone who doesn't frequent those kinds of threads I disagree.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 14th, 2014, 01:14 PM
As someone who doesn't frequent those kinds of threads I disagree.

As someone who does though I think it shows commitment.:D

IBleedYellow
July 14th, 2014, 01:43 PM
You old farts....

Time to kick another UNI ass.

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 02:00 PM
You old farts....

Time to kick another UNI ass.
No one has answered me yet...did your e-mail confirmation go through and look correct?

darell1976
July 14th, 2014, 02:11 PM
I think I fixed the form-emailer.

Can someone who has submitted confirm this for me? I resent all submissions.

I never got an email.

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 02:29 PM
I never got an email.
You should have later.

I've attempted a push on emails about 8 times. I get a copy of every submitted form and I'm flooded today from that.

darell1976
July 14th, 2014, 02:34 PM
You should have later.

I've attempted a push on emails about 8 times. I get a copy of every submitted form and I'm flooded today from that.

Sounds good, its good to get the bugs out now during the off-season then have something go wrong in the middle of the season.

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 02:45 PM
Sounds good, its good to get the bugs out now during the off-season then have something go wrong in the middle of the season.
The regular season form is ready to roll..same one we used last season.

The preseason form is new and giving me more grief than I wanted. It seemed to work just fine on the tests I ran but I clicked a button somewhere between the tests a while back and last night that upset it.

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 02:52 PM
I won't do this all that often, and I won't post the at large picks because they don't formulate quite as well but...very very very early results thus far

Big Skyhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B0%5D%7CEastern%20Washi%20%5B5% 5D%7CIdaho%20St.%20%5B0%5D%7CMontana%20%5B0%5D%7CM ontana%20St.%20%5B0%5D%7CNorth%20Dakota%20%5B0%5D% 7CNorthern%20Ariz%20%5B0%5D%7CNorthern%20Colo%20%5 B0%5D%7CPortland%20Stat%20%5B0%5D%7CSacramento%20S t%20%5B0%5D%7CSouthern%20Utah%20%5B0%5D%7CUC%20Dav is%20%5B0%5D%7CWeber%20State%20%5B0%5D&chco=0000e0&chd=e%3AAA..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cal Poly
0%

Eastern Washington
100%

Idaho St.
0%

Montana
0%

Montana St.
0%

North Dakota
0%

Northern Arizona
0%

Northern Colorado
0%

Portland State
0%

Sacramento State
0%

Southern Utah
0%

UC Davis
0%

Weber State
0%

Big Southhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Charleston%20So%20%5B0%5D%7CCoastal%20Carol%20 %5B4%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B0%5D%7CLiberty%20%5B1%5D%7CMonmouth%20%5 B0%5D%7CPresbyterian%20%5B0%5D&chco=ff9900&chd=e%3AAAzMAAMzAAAA

Charleston Southern
0%

Coastal Carolina
80%

Gardner-Webb
0%

Liberty
20%

Monmouth
0%

Presbyterian
0%

CAAhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Albany%20%5B0%5D%7CDelaware%20%5B0%5D%7CElon%2 0%5B0%5D%7CJames%20Madison%20%5B0%5D%7CMaine%20%5B 0%5D%7CNew%20Hampshire%20%5B2%5D%7CRhode%20Island% 20%5B0%5D%7CRichmond%20%5B1%5D%7CStony%20Brook%20% 5B0%5D%7CTowson%20%5B2%5D%7CVillanova%20%5B0%5D%7C William%20%26%20Mar%20%5B0%5D&chco=d00000&chd=e%3AAAAAAAAAAAZmAAMzAAZmAAAA

Albany
0%

Delaware
0%

Elon
0%

James Madison
0%

Maine
0%

New Hampshire
40%

Rhode Island
0%

Richmond
20%

Stony Brook
0%

Towson
40%

Villanova
0%

William & Mary
0%

Ivyhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Brown%20%5B0%5D%7CColumbia%20%5B0%5D%7CCornell %20%5B0%5D%7CDartmouth%20%5B0%5D%7CHarvard%20%5B4% 5D%7CPennsylvania%20%5B0%5D%7CPrinceton%20%5B1%5D% 7CYale%20%5B0%5D&chco=dcca02&chd=e%3AAAAAAAAAzMAAMzAA

Brown
0%

Columbia
0%

Cornell
0%

Dartmouth
0%

Harvard
80%

Pennsylvania
0%

Princeton
20%

Yale
0%

MEAChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Bethune-Cookm%20%5B3%5D%7CDelaware%20Stat%20%5B0%5D%7CFlor ida%20A%26M%20%5B0%5D%7CHampton%20%5B0%5D%7CHoward %20%5B0%5D%7CMorgan%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CNorfolk%20 State%20%5B0%5D%7CNorth%20Carolin%20%5B0%5D%7CNort h%20Carolin%20%5B0%5D%7CSavannah%20Stat%20%5B0%5D% 7CSouth%20Carolin%20%5B2%5D&chco=00d000&chd=e%3AmZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZm

Bethune-Cookman
60%

Delaware State
0%

Florida A&M
0%

Hampton
0%

Howard
0%

Morgan State
0%

Norfolk State
0%

North Carolina A&T
0%

North Carolina Central
0%

Savannah State
0%

South Carolina State
40%

MVFChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Illinois%20Stat%20%5B0%5D%7CIndiana%20State%20 %5B0%5D%7CMissouri%20Stat%20%5B0%5D%7CNorth%20Dako ta%20%20%5B3%5D%7CNorthern%20Iowa%20%5B2%5D%7CSout h%20Dakota%20%5B0%5D%7CSouth%20Dakota%20%20%5B0%5D %7CSouthern%20Illi%20%5B0%5D%7CWestern%20Illin%20% 5B0%5D%7CYoungstown%20St%20%5B0%5D&chco=9601ac&chd=e%3AAAAAAAmZZmAAAAAAAAAA

Illinois State
0%

Indiana State
0%

Missouri State
0%

North Dakota State
60%

Northern Iowa
40%

South Dakota
0%

South Dakota State
0%

Southern Illinois
0%

Western Illinois
0%

Youngstown State
0%

NEChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Bryant%20%5B0%5D%7CCentral%20Conne%20%5B0%5D%7 CDuquesne%20%5B3%5D%7CRobert%20Morris%20%5B0%5D%7C Sacred%20Heart%20%5B2%5D%7CSaint%20Francis%20%5B0% 5D%7CWagner%20%5B0%5D&chco=0000e0&chd=e%3AAAAAmZAAZmAAAA

Bryant
0%

Central Connecticut State
0%

Duquesne
60%

Robert Morris
0%

Sacred Heart
40%

Saint Francis
0%

Wagner
0%

OVChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Austin%20Peay%20%5B0%5D%7CEastern%20Illin%20%5 B2%5D%7CEastern%20Kentu%20%5B0%5D%7CJacksonville%2 0%20%5B2%5D%7CMurray%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CSoutheast %20Mis%20%5B0%5D%7CTennessee%20Sta%20%5B0%5D%7CTen nessee%20Tec%20%5B0%5D%7CTennessee-Mar%20%5B1%5D&chco=ff9900&chd=e%3AAAZmAAZmAAAAAAAAMz

Austin Peay
0%

Eastern Illinois
40%

Eastern Kentucky
0%

Jacksonville State
40%

Murray State
0%

Southeast Missouri State
0%

Tennessee State
0%

Tennessee Tech
0%

Tennessee-Martin
20%

Patriothttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Bucknell%20%5B0%5D%7CColgate%20%5B0%5D%7CFordh am%20%5B2%5D%7CGeorgetown%20%5B0%5D%7CHoly%20Cross %20%5B0%5D%7CLafayette%20%5B1%5D%7CLehigh%20%5B2%5 D&chco=d00000&chd=e%3AAAAAZmAAAAMzZm

Bucknell
0%

Colgate
0%

Fordham
40%

Georgetown
0%

Holy Cross
0%

Lafayette
20%

Lehigh
40%

Pioneerhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Butler%20%5B3%5D%7CCampbell%20%5B0%5D%7CDavids on%20%5B0%5D%7CDayton%20%5B0%5D%7CDrake%20%5B0%5D% 7CJacksonville%20%5B0%5D%7CMarist%20%5B0%5D%7CMore head%20Stat%20%5B0%5D%7CSan%20Diego%20%5B2%5D%7CSt etson%20%5B0%5D%7CValparaiso%20%5B0%5D&chco=dcca02&chd=e%3AmZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZmAAAA

Butler
60%

Campbell
0%

Davidson
0%

Dayton
0%

Drake
0%

Jacksonville
0%

Marist
0%

Morehead State
0%

San Diego
40%

Stetson
0%

Valparaiso
0%

SoConhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Chattanooga%20%5B2%5D%7CFurman%20%5B1%5D%7CMer cer%20%5B0%5D%7CSamford%20%5B2%5D%7CThe%20Citadel% 20%5B0%5D%7CVirginia%20Mili%20%5B0%5D%7CWestern%20 Carol%20%5B0%5D%7CWofford%20%5B0%5D&chco=00d000&chd=e%3AZmMzAAZmAAAAAAAA

Chattanooga
40%

Furman
20%

Mercer
0%

Samford
40%

The Citadel
0%

Virginia Military Institute
0%

Western Carolina
0%

Wofford
0%

Southlandhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Central%20Arkan%20%5B0%5D%7CLamar%20%5B0%5D%7C McNeese%20State%20%5B3%5D%7CNicholls%20Stat%20%5B0 %5D%7CNorthwestern%20%20%5B0%5D%7CSam%20Houston%20 S%20%5B0%5D%7CSoutheastern%20%20%5B2%5D%7CStephen% 20F.%20Au%20%5B0%5D&chco=9601ac&chd=e%3AAAAAmZAAAAAAZmAA

Central Arkansas
0%

Lamar
0%

McNeese State
60%

Nicholls State
0%

Northwestern State
0%

Sam Houston State
0%

Southeastern Louisiana
40%

Stephen F. Austin
0%

SWAChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Alabama%20A%26M%20%5B0%5D%7CAlabama%20State%20 %5B0%5D%7CAlcorn%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CArkansas%20Pi ne%20%5B0%5D%7CGrambling%20Sta%20%5B0%5D%7CJackson %20State%20%5B2%5D%7CMississippi%20V%20%5B0%5D%7CP rairie%20View%20%20%5B0%5D%7CSouthern%20%5B3%5D%7C Texas%20Souther%20%5B0%5D&chco=0000e0&chd=e%3AAAAAAAAAAAZmAAAAmZAA

Alabama A&M
0%

Alabama State
0%

Alcorn State
0%

Arkansas Pine Bluff
0%

Grambling State
0%

Jackson State
40%

Mississippi Valley State
0%

Prairie View A&M
0%

Southern
60%

Texas Southern
0%

ursus arctos horribilis
July 14th, 2014, 02:59 PM
The regular season form is ready to roll..same one we used last season.

The preseason form is new and giving me more grief than I wanted. It seemed to work just fine on the tests I ran but I clicked a button somewhere between the tests a while back and last night that upset it.

Just put a test in and got nothing yet. Check your triggers. Should be "on submit". You could try manually processing one line (mind) and see if it works manual. Gotta run so won't be able to get a reply quickly probably.

clenz
July 14th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Just put a test in and got nothing yet. Check your triggers. Should be "on submit". You could try manually processing one line (mind) and see if it works manual. Gotta run so won't be able to get a reply quickly probably.
I'm getting every submission to my e-mail so there must be something with it's destination for sending the e-mails.

The format looks just fine so it's just the destination issue. That's probably why I assumed my tests were working, I always just used my e-mail

EDIT

It appears that it was a destination issue. I tested with 2 different e-mails (my work and a fake one I just made) and they both seemed to go through just fine.

BisonFan02
July 14th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Geez guys.....already submitting your forms? You should have, at a minimum, hours of research to do before you make your picks. :D. What if Zenner hurts himself fishing or Vernon Adams quits football to focus on becoming an artist? Things happen man....

IBleedYellow
July 14th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Shutup BF02. I'm kicking your ass this year, buddy.

darell1976
July 14th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Geez guys.....already submitting your forms? You should have, at a minimum, hours of research to do before you make your picks. :D. What if Zenner hurts himself fishing or Vernon Adams quits football to focus on becoming an artist? Things happen man....

There's fishing in SD?:D

BisonFan02
July 14th, 2014, 04:52 PM
There's fishing in SD?:D

**** I dont know...ever watch Midco randomly? I hear that might be an ideal date for Sumner too. xlolx

BisonFan02
July 14th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Shutup BF02. I'm kicking your ass this year, buddy.

Hey, how bout you win a championship before you talk smack! Gotta earn your respect round these parts. :D

IBleedYellow
July 14th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Hey, how bout you win a championship before you talk smack! Gotta earn your respect round these parts. :D

I won the playoff pick'em two years ago. Playa's only club.

BisonFan02
July 14th, 2014, 05:20 PM
I won the playoff pick'em two years ago. Playa's only club.

That's like a DII championship....those don't count around here...xlolx

IBleedYellow
July 14th, 2014, 05:23 PM
That's like a DII championship....those don't count around here...xlolx

You're just old and crusty. It's okay, I understand.

PS: Has the grill been fixed for tailgating this year?

BisonFan02
July 14th, 2014, 05:33 PM
You're just old and crusty. It's okay, I understand.

PS: Has the grill been fixed for tailgating this year?

100% good to go....no idea how tailgating is going to work this year yet for the group. If you've been reading BV lately, I won't need to worry about it soon. xlolx

IBleedYellow
July 14th, 2014, 05:34 PM
100% good to go....no idea how tailgating is going to work this year yet for the group. If you've been reading BV lately, I won't need to worry about it soon. xlolx

Wait, what? What changed? Take it to FB.

bjtheflamesfan
July 14th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Im in...hopefully I won't miss half the weeks like I have done the last couple seasons

Bison Fan in NW MN
July 14th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Wait, what? What changed? Take it to FB.

Won't matter!!!!! I'm going to kick both your butts...lol

IBleedYellow
July 14th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Won't matter!!!!! I'm going to kick both your butts...lol

Aww, look at this cute little Minnesotan, thinking he can win something.

Better go watch the Lynx again ;)

darell1976
July 14th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Aww, look at this cute little Minnesotan, thinking he can win something.

Better go watch the Lynx again ;)

Ouch!!! Lol!!!!

clenz
July 15th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Thread isn't stickied yet (is it going to be again this year)...so...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56616/1174639-mariobump.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
July 16th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Thread isn't stickied yet (is it going to be again this year)...so...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56616/1174639-mariobump.jpg

Sorry, never saw anything on it and didn't think about it. Will be soon.

BisonFan02
July 16th, 2014, 12:29 AM
In case you were wondering what the trophy looks like...

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/IMG_20140713_215554_zpsee30ztpd.jpg

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/brhalvors8188/DSCF0005.jpg

Bisonator
July 16th, 2014, 03:06 PM
When are the preseason picks due by, first game?

clenz
July 16th, 2014, 03:08 PM
When are the preseason picks due by, first game?

Any time you get them in before the title game, really.

Bisonator
July 16th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Any time you get them in before the title game, really.

So they really aren't preseason picks then??? xeyebrowx

clenz
July 16th, 2014, 03:15 PM

http://www.memegene.net/media/created/5bs9c4.jpg

BisonFan02
July 16th, 2014, 03:34 PM

Clenz is ****ing with you....you can submit them whenever you want...they just won't count.

clenz
July 16th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Clenz is ****ing with you....you can submit them whenever you want...they just won't count.

Actually, I'm shutting the sheet for preseason picks off at the deadline but technically this answer is correct.

But for reals, are you asking in a serious manner right now? If so I'll answer.

Bisonator
July 16th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Actually, I'm shutting the sheet for preseason picks off at the deadline but technically this answer is correct.

But for reals, are you asking in a serious manner right now? If so I'll answer.

Well yes I was being serious. So is it before the EWU/SHSU game or week 1 or are you counting that as week 1 or are you not? kapeesh??:D

clenz
July 17th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Well yes I was being serious. So is it before the EWU/SHSU game or week 1 or are you counting that as week 1 or are you not? kapeesh??:D
Sorry...much like the AGS Poll threads I assumed a question like that was a smart-ass question so I replied in kind.

The actual answer is this...and it will (I guess I should say should because we all know how things like this work) clear up any questions on deadlines the rest of the season.

These dates are the deadlines for every form for the season:
Preseason Picks: Saturday, Aug 30th 11 AM Central Winning Time
Week 1 Picks: Saturday, August 30 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 2 Picks: Saturday, September 6 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 3 Picks: Saturday, September 13 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 4 Picks: Saturday, September 20 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 5 Picks: Saturday, September 27 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 6 Picks: Saturday, October 4 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 7 Picks: Saturday, October 11 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 8 Picks: Saturday, October 18 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 9 Picks: Saturday, October 25 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 10 Picks: Saturday November 1 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 11 Picks: Saturday, November 8 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 12 Picks: Saturday, November 15 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 13 Picks: Saturday November 22 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
First Round: Saturday, November 29 TIME TBDSecond Round: Saturday, December 6 TIME TBD
Quarterfinals #1/2: Friday, December 12 TIME TBD
Quarterfinals #3/4: Saturday, December 13 TIME TBD
Semifinal #1: Friday, December 19 TIME TBD
Semifinal #2: Saturday, December 20 TIME TBD
Championship: Friday, Jan 9 TIME TBD

* If a game takes place on a Weeknight and you want your pick for that game to count your picks need to be in by kick off time of that game. You may still change your picks for the Saturday games until the 11:00 AM Central Winning Time cut-off. If you miss the cut off for the mid-week game you may still submit picks for the Saturday games, however, your pick for any mid-week games you missed will be counted as "wrong".

* With EWU and SHSU both likely in the first AGS top 25 and that game being Saturday, August 23 at 2:30 PM Central Winning Time the cut off for your Week 1 picks to include that game is Saturday, August 23 2:30 PM Central Winning Time. You may still submit Week 1 picks after that time, however, your pick for that EWU/SHSU game will be counted as "wrong".

* The quarterfinal and semifinal rounds take place over 2 days. For those rounds it will be treated like having a mid-week games. For your Friday picks to count they need to be submitted by kick-off of the FIRST game of the day. You may still submit for Saturday games if you missed the cutoff for the Friday games, however, your Friday picks will be counted as "wrong". Times for those games are TBD by the NCAA and thus the rule will be by kick-off of the first game, whatever Central Winning Time that may be.

I will update the rules for cut off times to read exactly as the above statement which is the official statement from "CLENZ Enterprises Ltd, a subsidiary of AnyGivenSaturday".

Bisonator
July 17th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Thanks clenz!

"CLENZ Enterprises Ltd, a subsidiary of AnyGivenSaturday"

Or is it President Clenz? xbowxxlolx

clenz
July 17th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Thanks clenz!

Or is it President Clenz? xbowxxlolx
I am Owner, President, VP, CFO, CEO, COO and janitor of CLENZ Enterprises Ltd.

Sadly the last one takes eleventy billion times the work as the first 6 titles as there's no one and no money to manage. There is, however, typically a large mess left in the building that needs to be cleaned up.

Bisonator
July 17th, 2014, 10:29 AM
I am Owner, President, VP, CFO, CEO, COO and janitor of CLENZ Enterprises Ltd.

Sadly the last one takes eleventy billion times the work as the first 6 titles as there's no one and no money to manage. There is, however, typically a large mess left in the building that needs to be cleaned up.

xlmaox

clenz
July 24th, 2014, 02:19 PM
For our conservative players that haven't voted yet

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/Untitled_zps8d481d32.jpg

and for our liberal voters that haven't voted yet

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/Untitled_zps607a51e3.png

clenz
July 24th, 2014, 03:04 PM
One more...

For our 3rd party friends...

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2956006.jpg

SportsLover
July 27th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Thanks for putting all this together again Clenz!

caribbeanhen
July 28th, 2014, 10:13 PM
oh boy, I don't have time for this kind of stuff but cant resist....

clenz
July 28th, 2014, 10:14 PM
WEEK 1 PICKS WILL BE UP VERY SOON!

Every top 25 team except McNeese State is in action the first week.
Only 1 top 25 match up
13 FBS games and 2 NAIA games...maybe I miss counted going through my sheet real quick
7 toss up games for this week.

clenz
July 28th, 2014, 10:30 PM
WEEK 1 PICKS ARE NOW OPEN!

You'll notice something a little odd - EWU/SHSU play August 23rd in a "week 0" game. They also both have a Week 1 game so they both appear in the "toss up" game section.

First, and likely only, time we'll see that happen for a couple years.

MAKE SURE TO PAY ATTENTION TO CUT OFF DATES TO MAKE SURE THAT GAME COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR TOTAL! WE HAVE CUT OFF DATES OF AUG 23, AUG 28, AUG 29 AND AUG 30.

Any questions on the cut off days please ask

Catbooster
July 30th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Thanks for doing this again this year.

Bisonator
July 30th, 2014, 01:58 PM
WEEK 1 PICKS ARE NOW OPEN!

You'll notice something a little odd - EWU/SHSU play August 23rd in a "week 0" game. They also both have a Week 1 game so they both appear in the "toss up" game section.

First, and likely only, time we'll see that happen for a couple years.

MAKE SURE TO PAY ATTENTION TO CUT OFF DATES TO MAKE SURE THAT GAME COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR TOTAL! WE HAVE CUT OFF DATES OF AUG 23, AUG 28, AUG 29 AND AUG 30.

Any questions on the cut off days please ask

Haha I see what you did there on #5 Northern Iowa is already selected. Sneeky....xlolx

clenz
July 30th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Haha I see what you did there on #5 Northern Iowa is already selected. Sneeky....xlolx
HAHA.

I actually don't know how to undo that. It was that way for that one all of last season too.

When I was creating the form I accidentally clicked it and it defaults to being selected.

LeadBolt
July 30th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this. It's a blast.

TheRevSFA
July 30th, 2014, 03:04 PM

I saw the same thing and went "hmmmmm"

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for taking the time to do this. It's a blast.

Agree wholeheartedly. Clenz if we ever come across each other first and second rounds are on me for doing this

bjtheflamesfan
July 30th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Haha

Picks are in clenz

clenz
July 30th, 2014, 03:06 PM
I'm going to figure out what I had done to get that tally there and put it on every UNI game...and then against every NDSU game.

clenz
August 3rd, 2014, 10:34 PM
I know there is some time left...but...

I've got a lower number of entries than I anticipated!

If you are thinking about playing, DO IT. The form seriously takes about 2 minutes to do per week.

tomq04
August 4th, 2014, 06:53 PM
I'm in, was easy...didn't pay enough attention to know to do it last year! sounds like a blast!

gotts
August 5th, 2014, 12:02 PM
C'mon people, sign up for this.

If it were any easier, it would be called your mom.

bjtheflamesfan
August 5th, 2014, 12:11 PM
My mom isn't that easy but I appreciate the attempt at humor.

C'mon people...get in. the game!

caribbeanhen
August 6th, 2014, 06:49 PM
I'm going for the trifecta which would be ninth place again

BisonFan02
August 7th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Submitted......(I'm sure I screwed up...**** it xlolx )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

It's on....

813Jag
August 8th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Done!

LeadBolt
August 10th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Guesses made. Let the beatings begin!

Southern Bison
August 11th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Y'all look out...the 2013 2nd place finisher has submitted his masterpiece.

caribbeanhen
August 11th, 2014, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=clenz;2120912]Welcome to clenz's third annual Pick Em Extravaganza presented by AnyGivenSaturday.com!

In the past people (Caribbean Henxthumbsupx) have complained about bias with the games I pick and it not being "fair".

12. Don't bitch about you thinking I screwed up your picks (Caribbean Henxpeacex picked Jacksonville State to make it to the finalsxconfusedx) when the reality you didn't pick the way you think you did. This was an a couple years ago, and to a lighter extent last season. I literally can't screw your picks up. The form works 99.999999999999% [QUOTE=clenz;2120912]

No worries Clenz! I got to watch the Playoffs.... Gracias, I haven't forgot that...

DJKyR0
August 12th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Say clenz, I couldn't help but notice that UNI was pre-selected in my picks to beat Iowa.

http://i.imgur.com/SdGn9C3.png

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 08:12 AM
With the first game this weekend I'll start releasing some pick results to see where people are at compared to what you picked.

I have 5 categories:
Unanimous - 100%
Nearly unanimous - 85-99% for one team
Solid favorite - 70-84% for one team
Slight favorite - 55-69% for one team
Toss up - >55% for one team

Up first...those that are unanimous as of 8:45 central winning time 8/18

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B29%5D%7CSam%20Housto n%20State%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Eastern Washington

100%

Sam Houston State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Southeastern%20Louisiana%20%5B29%5D%7CJacksonv ille%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Southeastern Louisiana

100%

Jacksonville

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Jacksonville%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CMichigan%20St ate%20%5B29%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Jacksonville State

0%

Michigan State

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CMIssouri%20 %5B29%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

South Dakota State

0%

MIssouri

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Fordham%20%5B29%5D%7CSt.%20Fraincis%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Fordham

100%

St. Fraincis

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Richmond%20%5B29%5D%7CMorehead%20State%20%5B0% 5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Richmond

100%

Morehead State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Tennessee%20State%20%5B29%5D%7CEdward%20Waters %20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Tennessee State

100%

Edward Waters

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B29%5D%7CMontana-Western%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Eastern Washington

100%

Montana-Western

0%

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Nearly unanimous - 85-99% for one team

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B27%5D%7CThe%20Citadel% 20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7kEa

Coastal Carolina

93%

The Citadel

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Villanova%20%5B1%5D%7CSyracuse%20%5B28%5D&chd=e%3ACN9x

Villanova

3%

Syracuse

97%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Towson%20%5B28%5D%7CCentral%20Conneticut%20Sta te%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9xCN

Towson

97%

Central Conneticut State

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Chattanooga%20%5B4%5D%7CCentral%20Michigan%20% 5B25%5D&chd=e%3AI03K

Chattanooga

14%

Central Michigan

86%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Furman%20%5B27%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7kEa

Furman

93%

Gardner-Webb

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B1%5D%7CMinnesota%20%5B 28%5D&chd=e%3ACN9x

Eastern Illinois

3%

Minnesota

97%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=William%20%26%20Mary%20%5B1%5D%7CVirginia%20Te ch%20%5B28%5D&chd=e%3ACN9x

William & Mary

3%

Virginia Tech

97%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B2%5D%7CArkansas%20State%2 0%5B27%5D&chd=e%3AEa7k

Montana State

7%

Arkansas State

93%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Southern%20Illinois%20%5B28%5D%7CTaylor%20%5B1 %5D&chd=e%3A9xCN

Southern Illinois

97%

Taylor

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Maine%20%5B27%5D%7CNorfolk%20State%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7kEa

Maine

93%

Norfolk State

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B1%5D%7CIllinois%20%5B2 8%5D&chd=e%3ACN9x

Youngstown State

3%

Illinois

97%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B28%5D%7CAlabama%20S tate%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9xCN

Sam Houston State

97%

Alabama State

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Wisconsin%20%5B4%5D%7CLSU%20%5B25%5D&chd=e%3AI03K

Wisconsin

14%

LSU

86%

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Solid favorite - 70-84% for one team

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=New%20Hampshire%20%5B7%5D%7CToledo%20%5B22%5D&chd=e%3APcwi

New Hampshire

24%

Toledo

76%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Missouri%20State%20%5B21%5D%7CNorthwestern%20S tate%20%5B8%5D&chd=e%3AuVRp

Missouri State

72%

Northwestern State

28%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Holy%20Cross%20%5B8%5D%7CAlbany%20%5B21%5D&chd=e%3ARpuV

Holy Cross

28%

Albany

72%

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Slight favorite - 55-69% for one team

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CIowa%20Sta te%20%5B16%5D&chd=e%3AcrjT

North Dakota State

45%

Iowa State

55%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B9%5D%7CIowa%20%5B20%5D&chd=e%3AT2sI

Northern Iowa

31%

Iowa

69%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B19%5D%7CNew%20Mexico%20State%2 0%5B10%5D&chd=e%3Ap6WE

Cal Poly

66%

New Mexico State

34%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Texas%20A%26M%20%5B10%5D%7CSouth%20Carolina%20 %5B19%5D&chd=e%3AWEp6

Texas A&M

34%

South Carolina

66%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Boise%20State%20%5B10%5D%7COle%20Miss%20%5B19% 5D&chd=e%3AWEp6

Boise State

34%

Ole Miss

66%

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Toss up - >55% for one team

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Montana%20%5B14%5D%7CWyoming%20%5B15%5D&chd=e%3Ae4hG

Montana

48%

Wyoming

52%

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 09:10 AM
I know what some of you are about to say, I've heard it before

"Why would you post that? Now those that haven't submitted just play the % and get high scores".

False....well you'll finish near the top in points but not as high as you'd think

You don't know who is in what category for their picks, and they might be real good at hitting that "upset".

I had one that was hidden last season, it was just a "play the %" pick. Would have finished 12th. That's not bad, but it takes a lot more than playing the % to win.

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 09:20 AM
The following is a list of who has done preseason and week 1 picks.

Notice there are some that have done 1 and not the other. You might want to to fix that. Also, I'll point some people out at the end that are walking on this ice before the season starts

Preseason
Week 1

813jag
813jag

Bisonator
AKCBOXERZ

BisonFan02
Bisonator

BisonTru
BisonFan02

bjtheflamesfan
bisontru

caribbeanhen
bjtheflamesfan

CheddarBob
blackbeard

CheddarBob
caribbeanhen

clenz
clenz

cmitty
darell1976

darell1976
DJKyR0

DJKyR0
Go Lehigh TU Owl

footballer23
IBleedYellow

Gangtackle11
jayhawkdaddy

Go Lehigh TU Owl
LeadBolt

gotts
mcneese75

IBleedYellow
melloware13

jayhawkdaddy
NDSUstudent

LeadBolt
rabbit74

mcneese75
rabidrabbit

melloware13
SFAXE93

NDSUstudent
SIUSalukiFan

rabbit74
Skyhawk71

rabidrabbit
Southern Bison

SIUSalukiFan
TheRevSFA

Skyhawk71
Tiger93

smilo
tomq04

Southern Bison
UNHFAN@RWU

TheRevSFA
wmmii

tomq04

UNHFan@RWU

wmmii

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 09:32 AM
The following are officially on thin ice, and why

AKCBOXERZ - the username doesn't even exist
CheddarBob - username doesn't exist...and duplicate entry...basically you're out
gangtackle 11 - just joined Aug 16th...Has 4 posts. I'll let it ride for now, but I need to see continued involvement in the board.xthumbsupx
tomq04 - has 96 posts but been a member for over year (just 7 since July 23rd). I'm good with this one as long as I see continued involvement in the boardxthumbsupx
SFAXE93 - username doesn't exist
Tiger93 - 14 posts and been a member for 9 months. No posts since Feb 6...If you want to play you have to post.

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Conference title picks, thus far

Big Skyhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B1%5D%7CEastern%20Wash%20%5B33% 5D%7CIdaho%20St.%20%5B0%5D%7CMontana%20%5B1%5D%7CM ontana%20St.%20%5B0%5D%7CNorth%20Dakota%20%5B0%5D% 7CNorthern%20Ariz%20%5B0%5D%7CNorthern%20Colo%20%5 B0%5D%7CPortland%20Stat%20%5B0%5D%7CSacramento%20S t%20%5B0%5D%7CSouthern%20Utah%20%5B0%5D%7CUC%20Dav is%20%5B0%5D%7CWeber%20State%20%5B0%5D&chco=0000e0&chd=e%3AB18VAAB1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cal Poly
3%

Eastern Washington
94%

Idaho St.
0%

Montana
3%

Montana St.
0%

North Dakota
0%

Northern Arizona
0%

Northern Colorado
0%

Portland State
0%

Sacramento State
0%

Southern Utah
0%

UC Davis
0%

Weber State
0%

Big Southhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Charleston%20So%20%5B3%5D%7CCoastal%20Caro%20% 5B27%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B0%5D%7CLiberty%20%5B5%5D%7CMonmouth%20%5 B0%5D%7CPresbyterian%20%5B0%5D&chco=ff9900&chd=e%3AFfxXAAJJAAAA

Charleston Southern
9%

Coastal Carolina
77%

Gardner-Webb
0%

Liberty
14%

Monmouth
0%

Presbyterian
0%

CAAhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Albany%20%5B2%5D%7CDelaware%20%5B2%5D%7CElon%2 0%5B0%5D%7CJames%20Madison%20%5B0%5D%7CMaine%20%5B 2%5D%7CNew%20Hampshir%20%5B17%5D%7CRhode%20Island% 20%5B0%5D%7CRichmond%20%5B3%5D%7CStony%20Brook%20% 5B0%5D%7CTowson%20%5B4%5D%7CVillanova%20%5B2%5D%7C William%20%26%20Mar%20%5B3%5D&chco=d00000&chd=e%3ADqDqAAAADqfFAAFfAAHUDqFf

Albany
6%

Delaware
6%

Elon
0%

James Madison
0%

Maine
6%

New Hampshire
49%

Rhode Island
0%

Richmond
9%

Stony Brook
0%

Towson
11%

Villanova
6%

William & Mary
9%

Ivyhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Brown%20%5B2%5D%7CColumbia%20%5B0%5D%7CCornell %20%5B0%5D%7CDartmouth%20%5B0%5D%7CHarvard%20%5B21 %5D%7CPennsylvania%20%5B0%5D%7CPrinceton%20%5B10%5 D%7CYale%20%5B2%5D&chco=dcca02&chd=e%3ADqAAAAAAmZAASSDq

Brown
6%

Columbia
0%

Cornell
0%

Dartmouth
0%

Harvard
60%

Pennsylvania
0%

Princeton
29%

Yale
6%

MEAChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Bethune-Cook%20%5B24%5D%7CDelaware%20Stat%20%5B2%5D%7CFlor ida%20A%26M%20%5B2%5D%7CHampton%20%5B0%5D%7CHoward %20%5B0%5D%7CMorgan%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CNorfolk%20 State%20%5B0%5D%7CNorth%20Carolin%20%5B0%5D%7CNort h%20Carolin%20%5B0%5D%7CSavannah%20Stat%20%5B0%5D% 7CSouth%20Carolin%20%5B7%5D&chco=00d000&chd=e%3Ar4DqDqAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMz

Bethune-Cookman
69%

Delaware State
6%

Florida A&M
6%

Hampton
0%

Howard
0%

Morgan State
0%

Norfolk State
0%

North Carolina A&T
0%

North Carolina Central
0%

Savannah State
0%

South Carolina State
20%

MVFChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Illinois%20Stat%20%5B2%5D%7CIndiana%20State%20 %5B0%5D%7CMissouri%20Stat%20%5B0%5D%7CNorth%20Dako ta%20%5B18%5D%7CNorthern%20Iow%20%5B11%5D%7CSouth% 20Dakota%20%5B0%5D%7CSouth%20Dakota%20%20%5B3%5D%7 CSouthern%20Illi%20%5B1%5D%7CWestern%20Illin%20%5B 0%5D%7CYoungstown%20St%20%5B0%5D&chco=9601ac&chd=e%3ADqAAAAg6UHAAFfB1AAAA

Illinois State
6%

Indiana State
0%

Missouri State
0%

North Dakota State
51%

Northern Iowa
31%

South Dakota
0%

South Dakota State
9%

Southern Illinois
3%

Western Illinois
0%

Youngstown State
0%

NEChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Bryant%20%5B2%5D%7CCentral%20Conne%20%5B0%5D%7 CDuquesne%20%5B4%5D%7CRobert%20Morris%20%5B7%5D%7C Sacred%20Heart%20%5B16%5D%7CSaint%20Francis%20%5B2 %5D%7CWagner%20%5B4%5D&chco=0000e0&chd=e%3ADqAAHUMzdQDqHU

Bryant
6%

Central Connecticut State
0%

Duquesne
11%

Robert Morris
20%

Sacred Heart
46%

Saint Francis
6%

Wagner
11%

OVChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Austin%20Peay%20%5B2%5D%7CEastern%20Illin%20%5 B6%5D%7CEastern%20Kentu%20%5B1%5D%7CJacksonville%2 0%5B22%5D%7CMurray%20State%20%5B1%5D%7CSoutheast%2 0Mis%20%5B0%5D%7CTennessee%20Sta%20%5B1%5D%7CTenne ssee%20Tec%20%5B0%5D%7CTennessee-Mar%20%5B2%5D&chco=ff9900&chd=e%3ADqK-B1oOB1AAB1AADq

Austin Peay
6%

Eastern Illinois
17%

Eastern Kentucky
3%

Jacksonville State
63%

Murray State
3%

Southeast Missouri State
0%

Tennessee State
3%

Tennessee Tech
0%

Tennessee-Martin
6%

Patriothttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Bucknell%20%5B2%5D%7CColgate%20%5B1%5D%7CFordh am%20%5B23%5D%7CGeorgetown%20%5B0%5D%7CHoly%20Cros s%20%5B0%5D%7CLafayette%20%5B3%5D%7CLehigh%20%5B6% 5D&chco=d00000&chd=e%3ADqB1qDAAAAFfK-

Bucknell
6%

Colgate
3%

Fordham
66%

Georgetown
0%

Holy Cross
0%

Lafayette
9%

Lehigh
17%

Pioneerhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Butler%20%5B11%5D%7CCampbell%20%5B1%5D%7CDavid son%20%5B0%5D%7CDayton%20%5B2%5D%7CDrake%20%5B1%5D %7CJacksonville%20%5B3%5D%7CMarist%20%5B3%5D%7CMor ehead%20Stat%20%5B0%5D%7CSan%20Diego%20%5B14%5D%7C Stetson%20%5B0%5D%7CValparaiso%20%5B0%5D&chco=dcca02&chd=e%3AUHB1AADqB1FfFfAAZmAAAA

Butler
31%

Campbell
3%

Davidson
0%

Dayton
6%

Drake
3%

Jacksonville
9%

Marist
9%

Morehead State
0%

San Diego
40%

Stetson
0%

Valparaiso
0%

SoConhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Chattanooga%20%5B13%5D%7CFurman%20%5B16%5D%7CM ercer%20%5B0%5D%7CSamford%20%5B3%5D%7CThe%20Citade l%20%5B1%5D%7CVirginia%20Mili%20%5B0%5D%7CWestern% 20Carol%20%5B0%5D%7CWofford%20%5B2%5D&chco=00d000&chd=e%3AXxdQAAFfB1AAAADq

Chattanooga
37%

Furman
46%

Mercer
0%

Samford
9%

The Citadel
3%

Virginia Military Institute
0%

Western Carolina
0%

Wofford
6%

Southlandhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Central%20Arkan%20%5B3%5D%7CLamar%20%5B1%5D%7C McNeese%20Stat%20%5B11%5D%7CNicholls%20Stat%20%5B0 %5D%7CNorthwestern%20%20%5B0%5D%7CSam%20Houston%20 S%20%5B2%5D%7CSoutheastern%20%5B17%5D%7CStephen%20 F.%20Au%20%5B1%5D&chco=9601ac&chd=e%3AFfB1UHAAAADqfFB1

Central Arkansas
9%

Lamar
3%

McNeese State
31%

Nicholls State
0%

Northwestern State
0%

Sam Houston State
6%

Southeastern Louisiana
49%

Stephen F. Austin
3%

SWAChttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chl=Alabama%20A%26M%20%5B2%5D%7CAlabama%20State%20 %5B4%5D%7CAlcorn%20State%20%5B2%5D%7CArkansas%20Pi ne%20%5B2%5D%7CGrambling%20Sta%20%5B4%5D%7CJackson %20State%20%5B5%5D%7CMississippi%20V%20%5B1%5D%7CP rairie%20View%20%20%5B1%5D%7CSouthern%20%5B14%5D%7 CTexas%20Souther%20%5B0%5D&chco=0000e0&chd=e%3ADqHUDqDqHUJJB1B1ZmAA

Alabama A&M
6%

Alabama State
11%

Alcorn State
6%

Arkansas Pine Bluff
6%

Grambling State
11%

Jackson State
14%

Mississippi Valley State
3%

Prairie View A&M
3%

Southern
40%

Texas Southern
0%

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 10:11 AM
60 different teams were picked to get an at-large bid thus far...

By # of Selections

Alphabetical

Montana

Albany

South Dakota State

Bethune-Cookman

McNeese State

Bryant

Montana State

Cal Poly

Northern Iowa

Central Arkansas

Chattanooga

Charleston Southern

Villanova

Chattanooga

Richmond

Coastal Carolina

Southern Illinois

Delaware

North Dakota State

Drake

William & Mary

Eastern Illinois

Cal Poly

Eastern Kentucky

New Hampshire

Eastern Washington

Maine

Florida A&M

Eastern Illinois

Fordham

Furman

Furman

Sam Houston State

Illinois State

Northern Arizona

Jacksonville

Southeastern Louisiana

Jacksonville State

Youngstown State

James Madison

James Madison

Liberty

Liberty

Maine

Eastern Kentucky

McNeese State

South Carolina State

Missouri State

Tennessee State

Monmouth

Towson

Montana

Delaware

Montana State

Coastal Carolina

Morgan State

Samford

Murray State

Stony Brooke

New Hampshire

Bethune-Cookman

North Dakota

Central Arkansas

North Dakota State

Wofford

Northern Arizona

Jacksonville State

Northern Colorado

Missouri State

Northern Iowa

Drake

Portland State

Florida A&M

Rhode Island

Fordham

Richmond

Illinois State

Robert Morris

North Dakota

Sacred Heart

Rhode Island

Sam Houston State

San Diego

Samford

Southern Utah

San Diego

Tennessee-Martin

South Carolina State

Albany

South Dakota State

Bryant

Southeastern Louisiana

Charleston Southern

Southern Illinois

Eastern Washington

Southern Utah

Jacksonville

Stony Brooke

Monmouth

Tennessee State

Morgan State

Tennessee-Martin

Murray State

The Citadel

Northern Colorado

Towson

Portland State

UC Davis

Robert Morris

Villanova

Sacred Heart

Wagner

The Citadel

Western Carolina

UC Davis

William & Mary

Wagner

Wofford

Western Carolina

Youngstown State

darell1976
August 18th, 2014, 10:35 AM
2 people picked UND? Wow!! I am shocked by that. (I did not pick them)

tomq04
August 18th, 2014, 01:37 PM
I like the Cal Poly pick to win the big sky.

Mattymc727
August 18th, 2014, 03:19 PM
There are 8 different picks for CAA title winner. Must be a lot of homers here. I got a kick out of JMU getting no votes and Albany getting 2...

mvemjsunpx
August 18th, 2014, 07:28 PM
So… can we pick this weekend's game separate from next week's games?

*edit* - Apparently not. I guess I'll just have to take that one as wrong.

clenz
August 18th, 2014, 09:11 PM
So… can we pick this weekend's game separate from next week's games?

*edit* - Apparently not. I guess I'll just have to take that one as wrong.
xconfusedx

mvemjsunpx
August 19th, 2014, 12:01 AM
xconfusedx

Never mind. I see I can change my picks up until the cutoff time with a PM, so I'll go ahead & pick Week 1 now.

ming01
August 20th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Y'all look out...the 2013 2nd place finisher has submitted his masterpiece.

Only cause I forgot to pick the National title game last season. You're welcome. xthumbsupx

clenz
August 23rd, 2014, 02:53 PM
And the time has passed to have the EWU/SHSU game count towards your total.

ming01
August 23rd, 2014, 08:57 PM
anyway i can change a pick?

Bisonator
August 23rd, 2014, 09:03 PM
See item #14 in the rules on page 1.

PM clenz he has nothing better to do.....:D

clenz
August 23rd, 2014, 09:36 PM
See item #14 in the rules on page 1.

PM clenz he has nothing better to do.....:D
Hey....i resemble that remark...

What else would i be doing at 930 on a Saturday night other than editing my pick forms from my phone while binge watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.

Have your seen that show? I didn't get /refused to buy the hype when it was originally run but thought I'd give it a Netflix go and I've watched the first 4 seasons in less than a week...

I'm not helping my case at all, am i?

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
August 23rd, 2014, 10:08 PM

What else would i be doing at 930 on a Saturday night other than editing my pick forms from my phone while binge watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.

Have your seen that show? I didn't get /refused to buy the hype when it was originally run but thought I'd give it a Netflix go and I've watched the first 4 seasons in less than a week...

Naw.....I did the same thing with my wife awhile back...I won't ruin it for you. :D

Bisonator
August 23rd, 2014, 10:12 PM

Nope but hey it's better then emptying the trash at CLENZ Enterprises Ltd. xlmaox

clenz
August 23rd, 2014, 10:40 PM
Nope but hey it's better then emptying the trash at CLENZ Enterprises Ltd. xlmaox
I did that twice today...

BisonFan02
August 23rd, 2014, 10:43 PM
Oh, and BOOM! Got the first game correct....tied for first place! :D (anyone pick SHSU?)

TILIS-BisonFan
August 26th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Where can I find the games to pick for this week

bjtheflamesfan
August 26th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Link to the form should be in the sig of any post by clenz on here...just remember that the SHSU EWU game is off the board when you fill it out

clenz
August 26th, 2014, 08:07 AM
He'll still have to pick it...but it will be wrong.

ElCid
August 28th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Dang clenz, I already missed the AGS poll registration and I almost missed your pick em, but I got er done. I have been out of circulation too long. This is the year!

jhaan79
August 28th, 2014, 02:13 PM
I've been browsing this forum for a while and have finally pulled the trigger on registering! And I'm game for the Pick 'Em!

clenz
August 28th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Just a couple hours left to catch the Thursday games for you totals!

clenz
August 30th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Updated my signature...get used to the new format.

Totals will be finished tomorrow.

clenz
August 31st, 2014, 09:13 AM
Totals are finished and added into the sheet.

Pretty good first week.

The importance of getting picks in on time showed through for the bottom three this week. All 3 of them would have been in the top 2 or 3 (with ties) but missed 7, 9, and 9 each due to just not getting picks in on time - especially if the sheet is open for weeks a head of time.

bjtheflamesfan
August 31st, 2014, 09:21 AM
Wow...I think that's my highest placement ever! Can't wait for week 2's form

clenz
August 31st, 2014, 11:28 AM
Wow...I think that's my highest placement ever! Can't wait for week 2's form

Should have it up at a relatively decent time tomorrow.

Not to sound too hard on your picks in the past, but to echo what you said....It isn't often that a point total stands out to me but when I saw a 26 next to your name I had to re-count....sorryxpeacexxbeerchugx

Last season, in weeks you picks you went 20, 22, 18, 18, 18, 23...or 119/180 (66%) for an average of 19.8...

Granted that was actually slightly higher than the average of 19.08 picks

2012 you did actually hit 26 once...the first week you ever played.

26, 20, 23, 22, 21, 20, 20, 23 or 175/240 (72.9%) or an average of 21.8/30 which was above the average of 21.2 that season

bjtheflamesfan
August 31st, 2014, 11:49 AM
I generally take a lot more chances on games but a lot of them were pretty clear cut. will be interesting to see how the lineup for this week looks

TheRevSFA
August 31st, 2014, 11:54 AM
I'll take it. Good start thus far

IBleedYellow
September 1st, 2014, 12:01 AM
Holy crap...

I'll never do that again.

BisonFan02
September 1st, 2014, 12:09 AM
Holy crap...

I'll never do that again.

Quoted for truth :D

Southern Bison
September 1st, 2014, 07:52 AM
On track...the rest of you will forget a week or pick while you're hungover.

Skyhawk71
September 1st, 2014, 08:50 PM
On track...the rest of you will forget a week or pick while you're hungover.

Every stinking year- usually after a beat down or a long weekend............here, Big Sky Challenge, everywhere- I can't figure out what happened when I look at the standings and boom- missed a week

Southern Bison
September 1st, 2014, 09:03 PM
Every stinking year- usually after a beat down or a long weekend............here, Big Sky Challenge, everywhere- I can't figure out what happened when I look at the standings and boom- missed a week

Blame it on the Kentucky Clear or the Apple Pie...

clenz
September 1st, 2014, 10:45 PM
Week 2 is up.

I don't know if there are mid-week games..I forgot to check, but I don't think there are.

Better safe than sorry and either checking or doing it early.

clenz
September 1st, 2014, 10:49 PM
Also i believe the email will probably say week 1 if you submit tonight. I'll fix that tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tomq04
September 1st, 2014, 10:49 PM
call me lazy, but do I need to manually track my week 1 picks vs results? Or is that posted somewhere? I have my week 2 picks in.

ok, I found it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlacO_0rkpWJdGZnMEJxdzE5bHVpaER3czZYTTJFZ 1E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

bjtheflamesfan
September 1st, 2014, 10:52 PM
Ole miss and boise state was week 1

clenz
September 2nd, 2014, 07:57 AM
Yeah, for some reason my form didn't keep the edit on that one last night

It's Army/Buffalo

I'll send a PM to those who did it last night to fix it...unless you want to send me one first.

Mattymc727
September 2nd, 2014, 09:46 AM
Clenz, looks like you had Holy Cross over Albany in your totals, but Im pretty sure Albany won that one.

MTfan4life
September 2nd, 2014, 03:06 PM
Clenz, looks like you had Holy Cross over Albany in your totals, but Im pretty sure Albany won that one.

I knew I only missed three. Nice work on pointing this out, as I totally spaced even looking for this.

http://deadspin.com/holy-cross-albany-had-the-craziest-ending-you-didnt-wat-1629053335

mvemjsunpx
September 2nd, 2014, 08:33 PM
I knew I only missed three. Nice work on pointing this out, as I totally spaced even looking for this.

http://deadspin.com/holy-cross-albany-had-the-craziest-ending-you-didnt-wat-1629053335

The analysis by Deadspin & the color guy weren't quite right there. HC was right not to take a knee. There was about a 12 second difference between the game clock & play clock and the Crusaders would've had to snap it on 4th. down if they didn't make the first.

clenz
September 3rd, 2014, 09:18 AM
Bump

BisonFan02
September 3rd, 2014, 10:12 AM
Bump

Bump....go give me my Albany point! :D

Mattymc727
September 3rd, 2014, 10:44 AM
Dont you want that extra Albany point Clenz? This is for the coveted trophy after all...

clenz
September 3rd, 2014, 11:32 AM
When I have a second I'll fix it.

I'm none too worried right now about 1 point. History shows us that 1 point isn't going to make or break my season......xcoffeex

FCSbuff319
September 3rd, 2014, 12:45 PM
When I have a second I'll fix it.

I'm none too worried right now about 1 point. History shows us that 1 point isn't going to make or break my season......xcoffeex

It should make or break how credible your game is, though.

clenz
September 3rd, 2014, 01:07 PM
It should make or break how credible your game is, though.
Really?

You're going to go there?

Holy ****...

Holy....****...

Someone get this clown out of my thread.

Mattymc727
September 3rd, 2014, 02:10 PM
Thats a chattown comment right there

clenz
September 3rd, 2014, 02:32 PM
Thats a chattown comment right there
Who does this guy think he is?

I see he doesn't hang around much with 43 posts in 3 years but holy damn. What a dumb thing to say.

If anyone questions the amount of effort/time/credibility I put into this contest, the MVFC contest, my AGS top 25 poll, or the research I do for the MVFC segment of on the AGS Wedge then they need some serious mental help

Bisonator
September 3rd, 2014, 06:51 PM

I see he doesn't hang around much with 43 posts in 3 years but holy damn. What a dumb thing to say.

If anyone questions the amount of effort/time/credibility I put into this contest, the MVFC contest, my AGS top 25 poll, or the research I do for the MVFC segment of on the AGS Wedge then they need some serious mental help

Yep, questioning the president of Clenz Enterprises Ltd??? Fo shame....xnottalkingx

Just for that I say you should leave it the way it is clenz.....not to mention it helps me. :D

clenz
September 3rd, 2014, 06:54 PM
Yep, questioning the president of Clenz Enterprises Ltd??? Fo shame....xnottalkingx

Just for that I say you should leave it the way it is clenz.....not to mention it helps me. :D
I'll fix or eventually, but just to piss this dipwad of it's staying for the next couple days

FCSbuff319
September 3rd, 2014, 08:37 PM

Dude, no need to get your pantaloons all up in a bundle. Yes, people understand that to put anything on, you have to put in a lot of ****ing work. I've done games like this on straight paper. I understand that it's difficult. However, it is a ****ing fact of life that the more errors you have, you lose credibility. No matter where you are, you screw up, people are going to call your accuracy out. Not just me, but most people have a motto that if you're going to do something, get it right. If you mess up, acknowledge it and fix it. Don't turn into a small child who just got his toy broken by his older brother. Sorry to break up your day, man. Just stating a fact. I had ZERO insult in my post. I stated a mere fact. Maybe learn how to take that without turning into the hulk. It's not like I killed your child or anything. Jeez.

Knew I recognized this rant from somewhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlSMbbOA83E

clenz
September 4th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Dude, no need to get your pantaloons all up in a bundle. Yes, people understand that to put anything on, you have to put in a lot of ****ing work. I've done games like this on straight paper. I understand that it's difficult. However, it is a ****ing fact of life that the more errors you have, you lose credibility. No matter where you are, you screw up, people are going to call your accuracy out. Not just me, but most people have a motto that if you're going to do something, get it right. If you mess up, acknowledge it and fix it. Don't turn into a small child who just got his toy broken by his older brother. Sorry to break up your day, man. Just stating a fact. I had ZERO insult in my post. I stated a mere fact. Maybe learn how to take that without turning into the hulk. It's not like I killed your child or anything. Jeez.

Knew I recognized this rant from somewhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlSMbbOA83E
1. I already said it would be fixed before your dumbass showed up.

2. The place I got the score from, ESPN, had the teams flipped when I looked at the score. I had, still have going forward, no reason to doubt what ESPN shows me 4 hours after the game.

3. Again, question my integrity if you want...just goes to show your a dip****

You've never, once, in three years of this game posted on the threads or submitted any kind of pick...hell, I'd go back to 2009 when I started this game on CS doing everything by hand/paper. There is zero reason for you to ever post in this read again. You will never have your picks allowed, ever, from this point on.

Although, the general arrogance and stupidity of your posts does very much lend itself to the styling of being a UND fan, which you appear to be....

Oh, there goes my credibility again....

Damn.

clenz
September 4th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Back to the topic of the thread...

Week 2 appears to be pretty much consensus so far.

Only 3 FCS games have a split lower than 80/20. Every single games seems to be between 85-100% for one team

The three that aren't

Chattanooga
Jacksonville State
50/50

Tennessee Tech
Indiana State
50/50

Sacred Heart
Lafayette
59/41

The Nova/Fordham game is really shocking me to see how lopsided it is to one side.

clenz
September 4th, 2014, 11:41 AM
So I don't lose anymore credibility/integrity...

I have been replying to PMs most of the morning about confusion on getting the picks back through e-mail.

I don't know what's going on with my form e-mailer right now.

As of the time of this post (11:41 AM Central Winning Time) I have received picks from the following people

tomq04

bjtheflamesfan

smilo

TheRevSFA

darell1976

Evolution Prime

putter

Rabbit74

UNHFAN@RWU

NodakBizon

SIUSalukiFan

IBleedYellow

gotts

blackbeard

SportsLover

Skyhawk71

wmmii

NDSUstudent

Caribbeanhen

Tiger93

813jag

BisonTru

jhaan79

unh72plus

rabidrabbit

mcneese75

Go Lehigh TU Owl

ElCid

footballer23

BisonFan02

ming01

Skyhawk71

clenz

Bisonator

catbooster

LeadBolt

MSUBobcat
September 4th, 2014, 06:59 PM

Dude, scores get reported incorrectly initially a lot, especially in FCS. Add to that an occasional human error. But clenz does a HELL of a job providing entertainment for us FCS folks who actually frequent AGS, unlike yourself who I've never, ever seen a post from until today. To question the credibility of his game (who none of the actual participants have ever done) after the first week of the season is ridiculous. Go back to whatever FBS site you came from and leave this site to those of us who post more than 15 times a year.

FCSbuff319
September 5th, 2014, 11:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx73s2JHE3c

MTfan4life
September 6th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Don't be fooled by the Southern Utah vs. SELA game as SELA is actually in fact the home team, not Southern Utah. xthumbsupx Also, the Nova vs. Fordham game is in Villanova. I know, I'm a little late on these updates. I guess this is for anyone like me doing midnight hour picks.

clenz
September 7th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Totals for week 2 added.

Guess who moved into first place?

Yep, you guessed it

BisonFan02
September 8th, 2014, 12:18 AM
The FBS games kill me....Still tied for 10th...in range :D

darell1976
September 8th, 2014, 09:02 AM
The FBS games kill me....Still tied for 10th...in range :D

Especially MAC games, those could go either way every week. I am 10 games behind Clenz I need to get some perfect weeks to catch up.

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Especially MAC games, those could go either way every week. I am 10 games behind Clenz I need to get some perfect weeks to catch up.
I'm thinking next year I'm pulling the FBS games out and going strictly with the top 25.

It won't give an even number of picks each week but people don't seem to like the FBS games. At this point I don't think I'll pull them out this season unless I get a decent amount of support for it.

If I do get support for pulling them this year I'll retroactively pull all FBS games out of the picks.

I'd probably keep a couple FCS toss ups to get an even number of picks for the week I guess.

Instead of 30 games it would shrink to 25 with just enough FCS toss ups to fill to 25.

So, I'm asking you all for input - for reals.

BisonFan02
September 8th, 2014, 09:28 AM
I'm thinking next year I'm pulling the FBS games out and going strictly with the top 25.

It won't give an even number of picks each week but people don't seem to like the FBS games. At this point I don't think I'll pull them out this season unless I get a decent amount of support for it.

If I do get support for pulling them this year I'll retroactively pull all FBS games out of the picks.

I'd probably keep a couple FCS toss ups to get an even number of picks for the week I guess.

Instead of 30 games it would shrink to 25 with just enough FCS toss ups to fill to 25.

Throw out the FBS games! :D (probably not really fair to do it now, but for future reference)

darell1976
September 8th, 2014, 09:32 AM

Keep the FCS games(even the toss up ones) and the Top 25 FBS games.

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Throw out the FBS games! :D (probably not really fair to do it now, but for future reference)
My game already has no credibility/integrity so why does it matter?

At this point I just remove them from the sheet going forward. I guess I can leave the ones that were already done on the scoring sheet though.

There have been 50 players submitting picks (ish) per week through the first 2 weeks. Between the PMs and messages on this thread (and last years game, to be honest) I'd guess I'm at about 15-20 who publicly don't like the FBS games. Standard attrition through the season we usually finish with 30ish players. So if I go with the assumption that 15 players don't like the FBS games (using a rough guess of PMs, here, and last years thread) and a standard finish of about 30 players we are at 50% of the people not liking them.

I tell you what. If I get to 22 players not wanting the FBS games by the end of the week...so 7 more...I'll drop them after this week.

So if you don't like them recruit your friends who play to vote against them.

EDIT****

Darell replied as I was typing so make it 6 more needed

IBleedYellow
September 8th, 2014, 10:10 AM
Keep them! I believe that fcs fans are more knowledgeable about football because we watch both levels of football.

darell1976
September 8th, 2014, 10:13 AM
My game already has no credibility/integrity so why does it matter?

At this point I just remove them from the sheet going forward. I guess I can leave the ones that were already done on the scoring sheet though.

There have been 50 players submitting picks (ish) per week through the first 2 weeks. Between the PMs and messages on this thread (and last years game, to be honest) I'd guess I'm at about 15-20 who publicly don't like the FBS games. Standard attrition through the season we usually finish with 30ish players. So if I go with the assumption that 15 players don't like the FBS games (using a rough guess of PMs, here, and last years thread) and a standard finish of about 30 players we are at 50% of the people not liking them.

I tell you what. If I get to 22 players not wanting the FBS games by the end of the week...so 7 more...I'll drop them after this week.

So if you don't like them recruit your friends who play to vote against them.

EDIT****

Darell replied as I was typing so make it 6 more needed

Put it this way Clenz its your game, you set it up how you want. I will play either way with our without FBS games. I only pay attention to one FBS team anyways (Nebraska, been a fan since the mid 80's), so if you get rid of the FBS games it won't bother me any.

SportsLover
September 8th, 2014, 10:45 AM

I enjoy the few FBS picks that are added. But I could understand some people might not pay enough attention that they know the teams well enough.

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Put it this way Clenz its your game, you set it up how you want. I will play either way with our without FBS games. I only pay attention to one FBS team anyways (Nebraska, been a fan since the mid 80's), so if you get rid of the FBS games it won't bother me any.
I can do with or without them.

I follow both so I have no problem picking them.

However, taking the time to correct 5-7 less games per week would be nice...

darell1976
September 8th, 2014, 11:15 AM
I can do with or without them.

I follow both so I have no problem picking them.

However, taking the time to correct 5-7 less games per week would be nice...

just have your minions correct the games for you. ;)

ElCid
September 8th, 2014, 11:34 AM
I always fret at those games because I do not keep as close an eye on the FBS. I have good weeks and bad weeks, but if I was pressed for an answer, I would say ditch them. But, I like the 30 number. There are a lot of greats games outside of the top 25. But if it is too much work, then at least go with 25 total each week. Worst case we just have the top 25 if they all meet unranked opponents, but matchups between ranked teams should allow about 3-7 other games depending on the week and that is good. I say keep what we had so far for scoring. Less work. And that actually probably hurts me!

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Typically there is between 18-22 games involving the top 25.

If anything I'd drop the number to 25 and only go with FCS games.

TheRevSFA
September 8th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Throw out the FBS games.

also your MVSU avatar is throwing me off

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 11:58 AM
Throw out the FBS games.

also your MVSU avatar is throwing me off
I am a MVSU fan now....

BisonFan02
September 8th, 2014, 12:03 PM
I am a MVSU fan now....

Then where is UNI's #1 vote in the poll? xlolx

Catbooster
September 8th, 2014, 12:04 PM
I don't follow the FBS as much as I do the FCS. I wouldn't miss the FBS picks if you dropped them. But it's not a big deal to me either way

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Then where is UNI's #1 vote in the poll? xlolx
Good question

BisonFan02
September 8th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Good question

I picked UNI to beat Hawaii in the MVFC pick em....they better actually show up or I could end up with two missed picks in that competition...both UNI! :D

TheRevSFA
September 8th, 2014, 12:10 PM
I am a MVSU fan now....

Im out of the loop. Anyways keep up the great work

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 12:12 PM
I picked UNI to beat Hawaii in the MVFC pick em....they better actually show up or I could end up with two missed picks in that competition...both UNI! :D
Hawaii's best RB and LB are out...so big advantage UNI there.

The issue is going to be the time difference.

Team is flying out Wednesday but that's a LONG ass trip and then to recover from that and the time difference with a kick off that is 11pm Iowa time.

I'm thinking UNI takes it, but damn that's a rough trip.

- - - Updated - - -

Im out of the loop. Anyways keep up the great work
Long, but recent story, that i"m not going to delve into.

I'm not really an MVSU fan, just testing some things....so to speak

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2014, 12:20 PM

I know I'm probably the only one but I absolutely gave zero **** about the FBS and paid no attention and just 50/50'd it every time. It was a factor in deciding I could step away from finishing at the very bottom this year. I probably still won't be able to jump back in when/if you go to strictly FCS but gotta admit I'd at least consider it then.

TheRevSFA
September 8th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Still. Keep up the great work you do on this

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Still. Keep up the great work you do on this

Absolutely, my lack of caring about a small portion of the game is not meant to pull away from the effort put in on clenz' behalf.

mvemjsunpx
September 8th, 2014, 06:29 PM
You could replace the FBS games with randomly chosen FCS games.

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 06:36 PM
You could replace the FBS games with randomly chosen FCS games.
Finding that many good fcs match ups are hard to come by in that qty each week.

Effective immediately in cutting the game to strictly fcs games and 25 max games.

Games involving top 25 teams and then enough to fill to 25 games

clenz
September 8th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Picks for this week are open.

Please double check I have everything right. I'm pretty sure I do but something feels off about it...maybe it's the only 25 games thing now

ming01
September 9th, 2014, 05:14 PM
No FBS games?

mvemjsunpx
September 9th, 2014, 11:22 PM
No FBS games?

Read the last few pages.

ming01
September 10th, 2014, 03:19 AM
Read the last few pages.

that always helps... :)

I know it's already set in stone but Ill give my input, for those of you who dont like the FBS games maybe you should pay more attention. It's called research. The more challenging the better. xcoffeex

clenz
September 11th, 2014, 07:36 AM
bumpity bump

TheRevSFA
September 11th, 2014, 08:51 AM
that always helps... :)

I know it's already set in stone but Ill give my input, for those of you who dont like the FBS games maybe you should pay more attention. It's called research. The more challenging the better. xcoffeex

If I wanted to do FBS games I'd be part of a FBS pick em

BisonFan02
September 11th, 2014, 10:42 AM

GD right! **** em!

MTfan4life
September 11th, 2014, 06:01 PM
It probably won't matter, but the SDSU/SUU game is @ Southern Utah.

ming01
September 15th, 2014, 02:02 AM

Well it was never established that it was just FCS until last week. This is the only place I could find both FCS and FBS together. Oh well I guess, I'm still going to beat most of the competition :)

clenz
September 15th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Totals are done.

Week 3 games up later tonight

ming01
September 15th, 2014, 04:09 PM
I just looked at the at large picks, I apparently picked SDSU twice. xsmileyclapx

clenz
September 15th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Picks for this week are open.

clenz
September 15th, 2014, 08:49 PM
I know people liked to complain that the FBS games were their downfall...and only 1 week to compare it too, but the average % correct is statistically identical as the first two weeks.

Compared to the past two years, the average is way up...75-77% this year compared to 67-69% last two years

ElCid
September 15th, 2014, 10:30 PM
This is sizing up to be a separation week.

tomq04
September 16th, 2014, 04:57 PM
I'm squarely in last place of active participants...gotta start somewhere... I'm doing better in the Big Sky :)

Mattymc727
September 18th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Still within striking distance. Im listed at 41, but only 10 points from the top. Need a couple of strong weeks.

clenz
September 18th, 2014, 02:08 PM
bump to the new post page

caribbeanhen
September 19th, 2014, 07:55 AM
xembarrassedx
I'm squarely in last place of active participants...gotta start somewhere... I'm doing better in the Big Sky :)

don't worry about it to much, I'm still making picksxembarrassedx

chattanoogamocs
September 22nd, 2014, 02:24 PM
Woo Hoo...2nd best picks for week four, one behind clenz

...too bad I waited until week 4 to start making picks...only 75 games back!

clenz
September 22nd, 2014, 02:25 PM
Totals after week 4 are updated.

Is someone going to challenge me this year, or nah?

Damn.

Standings after week 4...those with 90 plus points

clenz

MTfan4life

Skyhawk71

Bisonator

NodakBizon

blackbeard

clenz
September 22nd, 2014, 02:32 PM
Also, due to a small rule/logistics change you'll notice on the pick form I have started to color code usernames on the total form.

I've never had a rule against missing weeks before, but I'm putting one in.

The AGS poll allows you to miss 2, I think, week before your done. Well, my games you're going to get three misses.

1 miss (or --- in the score column) gets you 1 * by your name and your name highlighted in a pale green.
second miss gets another * and a deeper yellow
third miss and your name goes red and I don't even look at your picks anymore.

This starts with the first week you entered picks. That means if you are like chattanoogamocs, and didn't start until week 4 his counter starts now, and footballer23s counter started week 2.

So far I have 2 people who have gone red due to know submissions since week 1 - DJKyR0 and stevdock.

jmufan999, rabbit74, and bison fan in nw mn all have 2 strikes

smilo, msubobcat, and da_bison at at 1

chattanoogamocs
September 22nd, 2014, 02:45 PM
Also, due to a small rule/logistics change you'll notice on the pick form I have started to color code usernames on the total form.

I've never had a rule against missing weeks before, but I'm putting one in.

The AGS poll allows you to miss 2, I think, week before your done. Well, my games you're going to get three misses.

1 miss (or --- in the score column) gets you 1 * by your name and your name highlighted in a pale green.
second miss gets another * and a deeper yellow
third miss and your name goes red and I don't even look at your picks anymore.

This starts with the first week you entered picks. That means if you are like chattanoogamocs, and didn't start until week 4 his counter starts now, and footballer23s counter started week 2.

So far I have 2 people who have gone red due to know submissions since week 1 - DJKyR0 and stevdock.

jmufan999, rabbit74, and bison fan in nw mn all have 2 strikes

smilo, msubobcat, and da_bison at at 1

That's a smart move...that way after 3 weeks you can just eliminate those not playing to keep the score sheet from being a mess at the bottom. I am embarrassed to say that I just never noticed the contest until last week (I am really excited to start playing)...I have this bad habit of immediately ignoring any posts that are stickies.

chattanoogamocs
September 22nd, 2014, 02:46 PM
BTW...thanks for this. I know it must be time consuming on your part.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to clenz again.

clenz
September 22nd, 2014, 03:43 PM
picks open...

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2014, 03:46 PM
picks open...

Check #23

clenz
September 22nd, 2014, 03:52 PM
Check #23
you check your 23

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2014, 03:53 PM
you check your 23

23. *
Southeast Missouri State @ UT-Martin

UT-Martin

clenz
September 22nd, 2014, 03:53 PM
Hey...****er..

I told you to check your 23

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2014, 04:04 PM
Hey...****er..

I told you to check your 23

http://i62.tinypic.com/231t7p.gif

ElCid
September 22nd, 2014, 06:19 PM
clenz, check game 8. I think you chose Jackson St game and not Jacksonville St.

IBleedYellow
September 22nd, 2014, 09:32 PM
...I did better than 2 last week.

clenz
September 22nd, 2014, 09:45 PM
...I did better than 2 last week.
False...

I told bf02 that i owed him extra points for being a couple hours late on his payment... So i took them from you. He said you'd be cool with it

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2014, 09:53 PM
False...

I told bf02 that i owed him extra points for being a couple hours late on his payment... So i took them from you. He said you'd be cool with it

BOOM! In your face! xlolx

tomq04
September 23rd, 2014, 07:55 AM
i'm coming back!

clenz
September 29th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Totals are done.

We had our first perfect week in 5 years of doing this game....ever....

It just happened to be by me...

I now hold a 9 game lead.

Come on guys....give me a challenge.xcoffeexxlolx

I've been real lucky the last two weeks. I took a lot of risks on 50/50 games and they've all paid off. I'll probably finish with 15 next week.

clenz
September 29th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Games being added to the system now.

20 games featuring top 25 teams this week
12 top 25 teams on the road with 2 at top 25 teams

blackbeard
September 29th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Ugh, PO'ed at myself for forgetting to submit my picks this week....

Bisonator
September 29th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Totals are done.

We had our first perfect week in 5 years of doing this game....ever....

It just happened to be by me...

I now hold a 9 game lead.

Come on guys....give me a challenge.xcoffeexxlolx

I've been real lucky the last two weeks. I took a lot of risks on 50/50 games and they've all paid off. I'll probably finish with 15 next week.

Something don't pass the smell test here.....xcoffeex

Maybe you should have bought some lotto tickets. ;)

clenz
September 29th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Something don't pass the smell test here.....xcoffeex

Maybe you should have bought some lotto tickets. ;)
I have been... Haven't won

NDSUstudent
September 30th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Slowly falling out of striking distance.

ElCid
September 30th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Slowly falling out of striking distance.

Wrong. You can make up huge gains in the playoffs. The key is never miss a week.

BisonFan02
September 30th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Wrong. You can make up huge gains in the playoffs. The key is never miss a week.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Southern Bison
September 30th, 2014, 09:02 PM
I finished 2nd last year because I didn't miss a week and I followed UAH's bar pick-up philosophy...make a late run and take home whatever's available.

ming01
October 3rd, 2014, 02:23 AM
Every week you have multiple games that are backwards. SUU is on the road. Same with SFA and SIU. #FigureItOut

clenz
October 3rd, 2014, 08:02 AM
I pull the games from the ESPN page.

#Don'tSubmitPicks
#I'llStopPuttingAnyHomeTeams

BisonFan02
October 7th, 2014, 12:26 AM
Hope this gets updated soon... xlolx my week gets pretty busy by about Wednesday.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 7th, 2014, 01:26 AM
clenz is having some problems with net connections and is currently using an ol' flip phone or something like that so he is gonna be running behind this week fella's.

UNH72Plus
October 7th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Clenz, first of all I think we all appreciate the time you put in to run this show. Thanks!

I did noticed on the spreadsheet that lists all the participants and there picks that you mistakenly listed Tennessee State as the winner in their game with Southeast Missouri. It was actually SEMO 28 - Tn St 21.

IBleedYellow
October 7th, 2014, 10:00 AM
I'm posting this on behalf of Clenz:

Points have been updated as of last weeks games. Picks should be up sometime around 3:30 Central today.

BisonFan02
October 7th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Awesome!

BisonFan02
October 7th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Clenz, first of all I think we all appreciate the time you put in to run this show. Thanks!

I did noticed on the spreadsheet that lists all the participants and there picks that you mistakenly listed Tennessee State as the winner in their game with Southeast Missouri. It was actually SEMO 28 - Tn St 21.

Yup, in bold. SEMO beat Tn St (and I got SEMO correct! :D )

Bisonator
October 7th, 2014, 10:58 AM
clenz is having some problems with net connections and is currently using an ol' flip phone or something like that so he is gonna be running behind this week fella's.

Apparently Clenz Enterprises Inc. should fire the IT guy! xlolx

Fear the Bird
October 7th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Every week you have multiple games that are backwards. SUU is on the road. Same with SFA and SIU. #FigureItOut

Run your own pool clown

tomq04
October 7th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Did I just see SUU slated to play EWU and Cal Poly, Games #3 and 25 (from memory)

chattanoogamocs
October 7th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Did I just see SUU slated to play EWU and Cal Poly, Games #3 and 25 (from memory)

It looks like the update of the form this week may be still "in progress."

After you get past about the 7th game, the rest are all still picks from last week.

I think I will just hold off until Wednesday to make picks.

ming01
October 8th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Run your own pool clown

I run the Bisonville FCS Survivor Pick Em League xcoffeex. Just giving Clenz crap. I know he puts in a lot of time and work into this. Thanks Clenz!

IBleedYellow
October 8th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Apparently I'm clenz middleman here:
" Sorry for the massive delay and short time frame for this weeks games. It is now open. I will explain the delay on Friday...I hope - and my ISP better hope I can as well, because if I can't there will be hell to pay for them."

clenz
October 12th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Apparently Clenz Enterprises Inc. should fire the IT guy! xlolx

Don't get me started with the internet issues I had. I was without internet from Sept 29-Oct 9 and without cable starting mid-day Oct 4 with no effort from my ISP to fix it

Here is a small snippet of my Twitter timeline, posted through a ****ty loaner phone, from October 4th...the day I about drove to my local mediacom office and beat the **** out of someone...

They are in reverse order for when they were posted...and this was after I deleted some of them that were a little "too over the top"

You getting the message yet @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) @MediacomSupport (https://twitter.com/MediacomSupport) ? Fix my service... Or at least try... Or pretend to try
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) @MediacomSupport (https://twitter.com/MediacomSupport) - chugging boiling water
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) @MediacomSupport (https://twitter.com/MediacomSupport) - literally being curb stomped
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) @MediacomSupport (https://twitter.com/MediacomSupport) - every other cable/internet provider
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) @MediacomSupport (https://twitter.com/MediacomSupport) - tearing my acl
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) @MediacomSupport (https://twitter.com/MediacomSupport) - plain pop-tarts
I don't want to leave @MediacomSupport (https://twitter.com/MediacomSupport) out of this fun.
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) customer support - surprise enemas
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) customer support - my worst enemy
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) customer support - the holocaust
Things i like better than @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) customer support - isis
@MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) idea of customer service is bending them over and screwing them and then not calling back the next day... Or 5 days later
If i treated my customers like @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) i would be fired within an hour.
I've got nothing else to do so in just going to spam the hell how if @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) mentions
No, i get it @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) I wouldn't to take care of my customers either if i were you. That would be being a good company, that's not you
Congrats on having a monopoly on my area, @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) so you can bend customers over knowing they have no other choice but to take it.
Glad i pay your stupidly high rates for this kind of ****ty service @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable). I wish i had another option other but i don't
Seriously, 5 days, 5 phone calls, 5 agents, zero answers, zero effort made to fox the issue. Oh my cable doesn't work either @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable)
5 days in a row I've called @MediacomCable (https://twitter.com/MediacomCable) due to my internet not working. 5 days in a row without getting any help. Get better at service

Long story, and many swear words left out and all they had to do to fix the issue was replace 2 wires there were each less than a foot long outside my house. Work was done in less than 5 minutes once the tech showed up...I should be back in normal service this week.

I really, really, do feel terrible about last week. I will put in extra work this week...or something like that.

Working on totals now

MTfan4life
October 13th, 2014, 03:00 AM
They are in reverse order for when they were posted...and this was after I deleted some of them that were a little "too over the top"

Methinks Mediacom might have received a couple Lakes-esque tweets. ;)

clenz
October 13th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Methinks Mediacom might have received a couple Lakes-esque tweets. ;)
I didn't threaten anyone at any time.

However, a couple comparisons/things I like i made probably slightly over the top/used a couple words I didn't need too...

Difference is I recognize when I might have gone over the top and took action to correct it....lakes still defends it as "well, I wasn't arrested so I did nothing wrong"...oh, I also didn't ever actually threaten anyone. Just compared them to things that suck

BisonFan02
October 13th, 2014, 08:57 AM
I didn't threaten anyone at any time.

However, a couple comparisons/things I like i made probably slightly over the top/used a couple words I didn't need too...

Difference is I recognize when I might have gone over the top and took action to correct it....lakes still defends it as "well, I wasn't arrested so I did nothing wrong"...oh, I also didn't ever actually threaten anyone. Just compared them to things that suck

Its just the internet bro........:D

Bisonator
October 13th, 2014, 11:42 AM
I really, really, do feel terrible about last week. I will put in extra work this week...or something like that.

Hey it's not your fault, don't worry about it, I know frustrating that **** gets we have similar issues with our ISP at work. Blows my mind how they stay in business but I guess it helps when they have a monopoly on the market!xlolx

clenz
October 14th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Forgot to post this last night.

games are open

Mattymc727
October 16th, 2014, 09:10 AM
So is this turning into the "who can beat Clenz at his own game" pick em?

God, I suck at this!!!

clenz
October 16th, 2014, 09:48 AM
I'll remove myself from being the "official" winner this year if that happens again...which I would be shocked if it did.

BisonFan02
October 16th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I'll remove myself from being the "official" winner this year if that happens again...which I would be shocked if it did.

Shocked if you won? Sandbagger.......

UNHFan.....just keep playing...make your picks every week, and you can climb the standings. The playoffs separate the men from the boys. :D

clenz
October 16th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Shocked if you won? Sandbagger.......

UNHFan.....just keep playing...make your picks every week, and you can climb the standings. The playoffs separate the men from the boys. :D
The playoffs can be a HUGE swing with the confidence points added in.

BisonFan02
October 16th, 2014, 09:56 AM
The playoffs can be a HUGE swing with the confidence points added in.

This, and throw in the AQ/Bid points and the standings shift a lot.

Mattymc727
October 16th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Just looked over my picks for the playoffs, not too far off. Im pretty much dead on with the conference champs except for the Socon....Damn you Furman!!!!

Also, seems I put a little too much faith in the UNI hype, hopefully they turn it around.

I won last years playoff bracket challenge, so hopefully Ill pull through come playoff time.

clenz
October 16th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Also, seems I put a little too much faith in the UNI hype, hopefully they turn it around.
2 FBS losses and a loss to a top 15 rated team, on the road, on a last possession WR Pass...

Not exactly "bad" losses