PDA

View Full Version : UNI getting new HUGE video board

clenz
May 9th, 2014, 05:20 PM
I believe this board is going to be the second largest in the FCS...and largest for any school that doesn't use an NFL stadium for home games

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/800/CL/CLLLDPHUBQNOCEE.20140509193244.jpg

he construction process will get underway Mon., May 12, in the UNI-Dome and McLeod Center as new video boards are installed in both facilities. Animated Display Systems Inc. (Fort Myers, Fla.) was awarded the bid for the construction and installation of both video boards. The cost of the project is estimated to be $1.3 million with the funding coming from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association, Learfield Sports and UNI Athletics.
“The new video boards in the UNI-Dome and McLeod Center are a significant step forward as we continue to enhance the spectator experience in our venues,” UNI Director of Athletics Troy Dannen said. “The boards will also create opportunities to generate additional revenue as we continue to reduce our reliance on general education funds. We are excited to show off the new attributes of the UNI-Dome and McLeod Center this fall.”
The new UNI-Dome video board will be hung above the south endzone and will be 26’6” high by 100’ wide. Pixel density for the UNI-Dome board is 645 pixels per square feet and the total pixel count is 1,677,312.
The board will provide video and serve as a scoreboard for UNI football games. The current scoreboards were installed in the UNI-Dome in 1986. The initial video board in the Dome was installed in 2002 with an upgraded model installed in 2008.
The existing video board in the UNI-Dome will be moved to the north endzone and repurposed as a video/scoreboard.
The new equipment will provide for improved online video streaming content as well as enhance the opportunity for non-athletic events and other marketing initiatives in the UNI-Dome.
The new McLeod Center video board will maintain its place on the south wall of the McLeod Center. The new larger board will be 13’7 high by 31’6” wide, replacing the old board that is 8’8” high by 15’7”. The new McLeod Center video board will feature a 10mm difference between pixels compared to 16.5 mm on the existing video board.
The new video boards will be in use this fall for the 2014 UNI football and volleyball seasons with a targeted completion date of Aug. 1.

http://www.unipanthers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26200&ATCLID=209493265

clenz
May 9th, 2014, 05:24 PM
For reference here is what the end zone has looked like

http://image1.stadiumjourney.com/images/stadiums/1362_UNI-Dome_Interior.jpg

That video board is going to the north end zone which has looked like

http://image1.stadiumjourney.com/images/stadiums/1362_Inside_the_UNI-Dome

Anyone who has been in the dome can tell you just how bad our scoreboards really were...even on their best days. That includes the sound system. Apparently that is also getting upgraded

Here is a photo of the McLeod Center. That board is going to more than double in size...holy cow.
http://storage1.ihigh.com/users/65027/photos/3588824.jpg

MplsBison
May 9th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Nice!

Daktronics, I assume?

clenz
May 9th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Nice!

Daktronics, I assume?

Straight from the orignial post

"Animated Display Systems Inc. (Fort Myers, Fla.) was awarded the bid for the construction and installation of both video boards. The cost of the project is estimated to be $1.3 million with the funding coming from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association, Learfield Sports and UNI Athletics."

Daktronics did the original board in the McLeod Center..don't know the bids but I assume Daktronic's was significantly higher in price that a company from Florida was chosen

MplsBison
May 9th, 2014, 06:03 PM
ADS appears to be a construction company that builds and assembles large display structures. They don't design LED display electronics and controls.

I'll assume it's a Daktronics display. They're one of the best in the country. Not sure if anyone competes with them anymore.

Houndawg
May 9th, 2014, 07:09 PM
ADS appears to be a construction company that builds and assembles large display structures. They don't design LED display electronics and controls.

I'll assume it's a Daktronics display. They're one of the best in the country. Not sure if anyone competes with them anymore.

Probably get a better system at lower cost from China.

GAD
May 9th, 2014, 09:04 PM
xthumbsupx

MplsBison
May 10th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Probably get a better system at lower cost from China.

Oh I'm sure Daktronics, like most any US company that designs electronics, has their printed circuit boards assembled in low cost countries and shipped over. The components themselves (diodes, integrated circuits, connectors, etc.) are most likely manufactured overseas too.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 10th, 2014, 03:39 PM
That looks to be pretty sweet. Good work UNI.

chattanoogamocs
May 10th, 2014, 09:12 PM

In the small to medium sized board market, Daktronics has a huge share of the market...but when you get into the BIG board world of MLB, NFL and BCS...Panasonic and Mitsubishi are pretty dominant...especially in the world HD or better.

My boss at Mocsvision just got hired away from Chattanooga by Big Screen Network to run the new $12 million board at Churchill Downs (Panasonic), it is the largest 4K video board in the world (171 x 90)

For those who may not know, 4K is 4 times as clear as 1080 HD.

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/worlds-largest-4k-video-screen-infuses-new-flair-and-tradition-into-the-140th-kentucky-derby/

clenz
May 10th, 2014, 10:06 PM
From what I understand this 100x26 screen is HD, though not 4k. From what I've heard the 645 pixels per square foot is essentially a 10mm pixel center-to-center measurement, which equals HD and is on the higher end side of larger/outdoor (yes the dome is inside I realize) screens.

The screen is 2,650 square feet. That makes it the 31st largest screen in all of college football and the largest in the FCS by over 1100 square feet (not including the 8k sqft screen TTU uses in the Titans home stadium). The current largest is Jackson State at 1500 followed by JMU at 1400 and Wofford at 1200.

Basically double all of those and you have the new UNI screen.

For some more reference to take the size to something you might know.

3 times the size of what SBU, Montana, and Albany have. Nearly 4 times the size of Towson, SUU, Liberty, Richmond, App State and UD. Nearly 6 times the seize of So Dak St, EWU, and El Citadel

In the FBS world
Bigger than NC State, Rutgers, Temple (Lincoln Financial Field...the Eagles), the Georgia Dome, Raymond James Stadium. Double the size of KSU, Marshall, Duke, 2.5 times the size of Alabama

I knew it would be big, but I didn't realize it would be that big. 3 of the 31 largest boards, by square feet, are now in Iowa with Iowa at 22 (122x31), ISU at 31 (79.5x36) and UNI at 32 (100x26.5)

20 feet wider than this
http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/upl/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/scoreboard-isu-iowa.jpg

The next biggest is
http://www.signageinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Daktronics-Video-Display-at-Carter-Finley-Stadium.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_college_football_stadium_video_boards

JayJ79
May 11th, 2014, 10:17 AM
size isn't the only thing that matters. More important is how effectively it is used.

MplsBison
May 11th, 2014, 11:24 AM
In the small to medium sized board market, Daktronics has a huge share of the market...but when you get into the BIG board world of MLB, NFL and BCS...Panasonic and Mitsubishi are pretty dominant...especially in the world HD or better.

My boss at Mocsvision just got hired away from Chattanooga by Big Screen Network to run the new $12 million board at Churchill Downs (Panasonic), it is the largest 4K video board in the world (171 x 90)

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/worlds-largest-4k-video-screen-infuses-new-flair-and-tradition-into-the-140th-kentucky-derby/

Excellent post. Thanks for sharing that info.

I was not aware that anything higher than standard ATSC HD resolutions were being supported by video boards today, since the cameras that would be on hand to capture video would be TV cameras.

I know digital cinema uses 4K cameras, but movies are only shot at 24 frames per second. For fast motion capture, you ideally want 60 frames per second (which is why TV broadcasts of sports usually use the 720p/60 format). That's HUGE data rates at 4K frame resolution. Those systems must have some serious horsepower!

MplsBison
May 11th, 2014, 11:31 AM
From what I understand this 100x26 screen is HD, though not 4k. From what I've heard the 645 pixels per square foot is essentially a 10mm pixel center-to-center measurement, which equals HD and is on the higher end side of larger/outdoor (yes the dome is inside I realize) screens.

The screen is 2,650 square feet. That makes it the 31st largest screen in all of college football and the largest in the FCS by over 1100 square feet (not including the 8k sqft screen TTU uses in the Titans home stadium). The current largest is Jackson State at 1500 followed by JMU at 1400 and Wofford at 1200.

Basically double all of those and you have the new UNI screen.

For some more reference to take the size to something you might know.

3 times the size of what SBU, Montana, and Albany have. Nearly 4 times the size of Towson, SUU, Liberty, Richmond, App State and UD. Nearly 6 times the seize of So Dak St, EWU, and El Citadel

In the FBS world
Bigger than NC State, Rutgers, Temple (Lincoln Financial Field...the Eagles), the Georgia Dome, Raymond James Stadium. Double the size of KSU, Marshall, Duke, 2.5 times the size of Alabama

I knew it would be big, but I didn't realize it would be that big. 3 of the 31 largest boards, by square feet, are now in Iowa with Iowa at 22 (122x31), ISU at 31 (79.5x36) and UNI at 32 (100x26.5)

20 feet wider than this

The next biggest is
http://www.signageinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Daktronics-Video-Display-at-Carter-Finley-Stadium.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_college_football_stadium_video_boards

100' x 26.5' gives an aspect ratio of 3.77. (compare that to a 16:9 modern television ratio of 1.78)

Obviously that means the whole thing isn't going to be used to display video, like the Iowa St board does.

Still an incredible upgrade for UNI! Very nice! xthumbsupx

JayJ79
May 11th, 2014, 02:47 PM
100' x 26.5' gives an aspect ratio of 3.77. (compare that to a 16:9 modern television ratio of 1.78)

Obviously that means the whole thing isn't going to be used to display video, like the Iowa St board does.

Still an incredible upgrade for UNI! Very nice! xthumbsupx

it is my impression that one part of the board will be used for video, another part to serve as a scoreboard, and another part for advertising. Hopefully they can incorporate some stats and/or scores from other games of interest as well, though I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

citdog
May 11th, 2014, 06:24 PM
you may find that this video board will take away from what you normally enjoy about the games. instead of your band playing during timeouts etc you will now get only a stream of advertisements so that you can PAY for the video board that is taking away from your gameday experience.

NoDak 4 Ever
May 11th, 2014, 06:29 PM
you may find that this video board will take away from what you normally enjoy about the games. instead of your band playing during timeouts etc you will now get only a stream of advertisements so that you can PAY for the video board that is taking away from your gameday experience.

Ever been to that place? "Gameday experience" is a stretch.

citdog
May 11th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Ever been to that place? "Gameday experience" is a stretch.

NOT that I have any problem with advertisers or advertising in general especially on FCS Radio Programs.......

JayJ79
May 11th, 2014, 09:36 PM

I go to football to see football. I can ignore advertisements just as easily as I ignore the marching band during timeouts.

Houndawg
May 11th, 2014, 09:57 PM

Yep. That's been my experience with SIU's board. Awful music and even worse commercials. It definitely detracts from the game, to the point where I'd be willing to forego the replays if I didn't have to listen to the drivel that spews from the thing.

Houndawg
May 11th, 2014, 09:59 PM
I go to football to see football. I can ignore advertisements just as easily as I ignore the marching band during timeouts.

Me too, a video only board would be great. And the band might learn another song.

clenz
May 12th, 2014, 10:43 AM
I imagine it will be used a lot like the board in Iowa City
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/qctimes.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/d6/2d6e8302-0b3f-11e3-88ba-0019bb2963f4/52162df74b001.preview-620.jpg

The whole thing can be used for video/ads/everything depending how it is "set up".

Iowa State has huge logos on the sides that don't change.

As for the band issue..UNI has "issues" with them as well and it causes some contention with fans, the team, the athletic department and the band. It's, from what I've heard from people, lead to the band threatening to boycott games at one point. I trust this person but I, obviously, can't "prove it".

The issue list is quite long.
1. Where the band sits has been an issue with students, fans, and the AD for a while. The band has lower level seats right on the 20-35 yard lineish. This leads to taking up prime seating and causing some pretty big sight line issues for people behind them when it comes to seeing the near sideline. The athletic department has asked/proposed multiple different locations to better serve the seating there....this is the part that gets "unverifiable" though the same story can be heard from multiple sources. A couple of the places have been in one of the corner sections (like most bands) or when the north concourse was redone putting them up there (logistically that seems strange but whatever). Apparently when they were told they needed to move they threatened to boycott football and not march. Thus the reason that, about 6-7 years later, they are still in that same spot.

2. They really think people are there for them and football plays are just a break between performances between their little songs. Through my time at UNI I had many classes with UNI band members, and was real good friends would a decent number of them. They, starting with their director all the way down, really feel that way - or did at one point. The team entrance used to be AWESOME but the band kept adding time/songs to their pregame routine. Most bands are done with their pregame show 15ish minutes before kick off and the pregame entrance/show - NDSU is a great example of this. However, the band plays a 12-15 minute show, then does the UNI Alma Matar (which is a terrible pregame show song...it kills ALL energy in the building) then it does some stupid "traditional cheer" that no one outside of the band participates in, further killing the mood) and then hurries to get in line before the door opens for the team...all while trying to get the ACDC song timed right with the door opening. The entrance the last 6 years or so has gotten worse and worse and worse. It seems to coincide with the band trying to squeeze one more song in or one more maneuver in. UNI needs to get a full time events coordinator to step in and tell the band you need to be done and in place at this time...period...or get run over the by the football team. Part of it also is Farley needs to have the team at the door ready to go at that time - see NDSU with the way Bohl always walked out of the locker room at the same time. It's not hard for UNI. The locker room is right off of where the come out.

3. They tend to play louder and longer between plays when UNI has the ball, between plays, that the opponent. Many times per game you can see coaches and players SCREAMING at them to shut the hell up and stop playing with 10 seconds left on the play clock while UNI is trying to audible. This has gotten slightly better the last couple seasons but is still pretty bad at times. Funny story is one game the coaches went off on them bad enough they didn't play between plays the rest of the game.

The band is a vital piece to any college football game, when used properly...just like a video board. They can add a ton to the atmosphere, when used properly.

Sadly, UNI has been complete dog crap with both the past couple seasons

IBleedYellow
May 12th, 2014, 11:55 AM

...Resolution does not equal clarity. Just no.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 12th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Yep. That's been my experience with SIU's board. Awful music and even worse commercials. It definitely detracts from the game, to the point where I'd be willing to forego the replays if I didn't have to listen to the drivel that spews from the thing.

Dead on. It's cool sometimes but most of the time it's just ****.

BisonFan02
May 12th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Dead on. It's cool sometimes but most of the time it's just ****.

Yup....welcome to the Fargodome! (it isn't that bad anymore, but I sure as hell hope it doesn't get there). The NCAA "whored" out the Fargodome video boards during the postseason if my memory is correct.

clenz
May 12th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Yup....welcome to the Fargodome! (it isn't that bad anymore, but I sure as hell hope it doesn't get there). The NCAA "whored" out the Fargodome video boards during the postseason if my memory is correct.
They do that every year and everywhere.

BisonFan02
May 12th, 2014, 01:23 PM
They do that every year and everywhere.

It gets really old....I know it ends up being mostly commercial break filler, but they could at least have some variety of garbage to throw up there. During the season, the band does a much better job. :D

On the actual topic, good to see about the vid board. This might actually be my first trip to a UNI/NDSU game in IA (spent a lot of time in town work related when I lived in the Twin Cities, but I haven't been down there for a game yet), so I'll get to check it out in its inaugural season.

IBleedYellow
May 12th, 2014, 01:30 PM
It gets really old....I know it ends up being mostly commercial break filler, but they could at least have some variety of garbage to throw up there. During the season, the band does a much better job. :D

On the actual topic, good to see about the vid board. This might actually be my first trip to a UNI/NDSU game in IA (spent a lot of time in town work related when I lived in the Twin Cities, but I haven't been down there for a game yet), so I'll get to check it out in its inaugural season.

I will possibly road trip with you down, once we get closer we can talk about details.

BisonFan02
May 12th, 2014, 01:30 PM
I will possibly road trip with you down, once we get closer we can talk about details.

Two words???? *insert obligatory evil smile*

IBleedYellow
May 12th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Frisco Cruiser Bus?

Nooooo.

But maybe.

citdog
May 12th, 2014, 08:28 PM

like how close we talking?

let's go to dback for a ruling.......

IBleedYellow
May 12th, 2014, 08:51 PM
like how close we talking?

let's go to dback for a ruling.......

Only the Army officer would take it that way.

We better send you to the Navy, man. More your style over there.

citdog
May 12th, 2014, 09:05 PM
http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef015391b95543970b-pi

clenz
May 28th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Rather strange to see the south end without that scoreboard...Old board down and video board coming down to move to the north end (I'm assuming that board is gone as well). Looks like bracing system going in for the new boards.

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/untitled_zps8dd84c9b.jpg

https://twitter.com/sjsUNI/status/471722434970664960 (https://twitter.com/sjsUNI/status/471722434970664960/photo/1)

Also, it's now really strange to look at the picture I posted of the original board and how small that thing really was. It looked rather large in person...makes me wonder how massive this thing really is/will look like.

clenz
June 3rd, 2014, 04:30 PM
A couple new photos from the UNI Athletics twitter feed

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/NewPicture_zpse89b3306.png

Instillation of the old board on the north end appears to be complete
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/NewPicture2_zps3c4b5be2.png

clenz
June 3rd, 2014, 06:32 PM
One more from late this afternoon

Still 8 feet of height to be addedhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/3yqetaqy.jpg

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk so if there is typos deal with it.

MplsBison
June 3rd, 2014, 06:37 PM
It would be amazing if they could configure the new board to simultaneously display two different video feeds, side by side, during replays (two camera angles). Then once the replay was over, the secondary section of the board could return to displaying game states or ads.

clenz
June 3rd, 2014, 06:50 PM
It would be amazing if they could configure the new board to simultaneously display two different video feeds, side by side, during replays (two camera angles). Then once the replay was over, the secondary section of the board could return to displaying game states or ads.

Given UNIs history of video/sound/game day ops I'm just hopeful that the board actually works

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk so if there is typos deal with it.

clenz
June 4th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Support structure is completed.

You can see the support for the old screen and just how much this one dwarfs that one

Seems strange they didn't take the Iowa flag down, though I suppose they can still get to it to take it down via that catwalk.

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/NewPicture16_zps3c6ef384.png

clenz
July 22nd, 2014, 10:41 AM
Actual video panels starting to go in...finally.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/uni-dome-scoreboard-slated-for-use-by-homecoming/article_f0f869a3-8a6d-5580-bced-573074f0bf86.html#.U86DMGkjtpY.twitter

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wcfcourier.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/e3/8e33b7fd-f0a5-5969-9b0b-df3ed53b72b3/53cdb2b311e5c.preview-620.jpg

By MacKenzie Elmer (http://wcfcourier.com/users/profile/MacKenzie%20Elmer)

CEDAR FALLS | Construction of an estimated $1.3 million video board at the UNI-Dome is underway.
Some panels for the 26-by-100 foot video scoreboard were added to a massive steel frame above the south end zone in the Dome on Sunday. Animated Display Systems Inc., a Florida company, will continue construction throughout the summer.

“Physically, those scoreboards were failing rapidly, and we couldn’t replace the parts, so just the state of disrepair called for them to be removed,” said Troy Dannen, director of UNI athletics. “This puts us on the cutting edge.”

UNI Athletic Department officials said they hope to have the board fully functional by the first home football game Sept. 20.
The old video board in the UNI-Dome will be moved to the north end zone and repurposed as a scoreboard.

The McLeod Center also is getting a bigger, better board. A 13-by-31 foot board will take the south wall of the center, replacing the old board. Black Hawk County Gaming Association granted $500,000 toward the board in November. Another $250,000 came from Learfield Sports, a company that does marketing and multimedia for UNI sports. A private donor funded the rest. No state money went into the project.

“There was a lot of investment, in addition to the board, in cameras and control room apparatus that will allow us to do more things with replays and, to some degree, have a TV experience inside the Dome,” Dannen said. He said UNI could eventually produce a live high-definition telecasts that could be streamed online or shown on the video board. The sheer size of the new board means extra space for advertising, another source of revenue for the athletic department.
Surrounding communities may also have opportunities to use the board, Dannen said. For instance, UNI could host movie nights in the Dome, similar to Cedar Falls’ Movies Under the Moon by Community Main Street.

The bolded part is key here. The number of people involved with UNI that nit pick every damn penny athletics spends after the university closing the laboratory elementary and high school to save millions of dollars per year. That pissed a great number of people off, and caused the academia to fill a blacklist grievance against their own university.

Sadly, I think most UNI fans saw the fact that the board might not be ready by the first home game coming. Hopefully it is, but almost no UNI fan that has watched the university do things the last decade would be shocked if it wasn't.

Facebook photo album of install https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152622948273760.1073741853.37042598759&type=1

Bill
July 22nd, 2014, 11:46 AM
Wow. The picture with the worker in it really helped me get a concept for how big it is...Great for you guys. I'm jealous!!

clenz
July 22nd, 2014, 11:51 AM
Wow. The picture with the worker in it really helped me get a concept for how big it is
It did for me as well.

I knew it was huge because I know how big that space is that the frames covered, but to see just one of the panels next to a guy that's probably between 5'9 and 6'1 really puts it in perspective.

For reference, this is a rough idea of how much of a football field it would cover.

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/Untitled_zpsc5d5b012.jpg

pokefan02
July 22nd, 2014, 08:59 PM

Plenty of companies compete with them. McNeese has their boards and football video screen. I have heard that Daktronics is no longer going to offer support for our scoreboard system and it is not yet 10 years old with two years left on the contract.

clenz
July 22nd, 2014, 09:22 PM
Plenty of companies compete with them. McNeese has their boards and football video screen. I have heard that Daktronics is no longer going to offer support for our scoreboard system and it is not yet 10 years old with two years left on the contract.
To those in the Dakotas and most of Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Nebraska nothing exists except Daktronics.

It's like people from New York assuming their pizza is best without ever even looking at any other pizza

Houndawg
July 23rd, 2014, 07:29 AM
Our big board has a cool clip of DJ fumbling at the goal line and getting returned for a 103 yd TD by a LB.​ The clarity is amazing.

Bill
July 23rd, 2014, 12:41 PM
To those in the Dakotas and most of Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Nebraska nothing exists except Daktronics.

By the way, nothing exists but Daktronics for most of the rest of us, too! I've worked at several colleges in the east with their boards, and countless youth programs as well.

MplsBison
July 23rd, 2014, 01:56 PM

It's like people from New York assuming their pizza is best without ever even looking at any other pizza

I will still contend that for the underlaying LED array and electronics, there really isn't much else that exists unless you're talking about really high end/top-dollar systems (Sony, etc.).

I believe people are mistaking companies on top of Daktronics (ie, reselling Daktronics LED/electronics as part of their own systems) or even just plain contractors/assembly crews as being video board component mfg'ers.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 26th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Daktronics is known way outside the upper midwest

http://gizmodo.com/the-worlds-largest-hd-led-display-takes-over-jacksonvil-1610836380

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--o3xPM3H_--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/827211120161544875.jpg

centennial
July 26th, 2014, 12:29 PM
By the way, nothing exists but Daktronics for most of the rest of us, too! I've worked at several colleges in the east with their boards, and countless youth programs as well.
I've been to Daktronics office in South Dakota. It was impressive.

clenz
August 31st, 2014, 12:16 PM
Board is now wired and they are working on getting all of the kinks worked out of it.

I believe they are using Nemo because they are doing a family movie night with it pretty soon so they are probably using that as the test

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/BwYeisECAAAvCkc_zps7e0a8418.jpg

clenz
September 5th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Board getting it's first game run tonight as Cedar Falls High School plays is first home game of the season

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/05/737ae540e1faaf47f2d5f53c1d508060.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/05/e47437cbf9ce3a4481508e2d21133992.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk