PDA

View Full Version : NDSU appears in Big 12 nightmares.....

cmaxwellgsu
March 20th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Nuff said. Congrats Bison!xthumbsupx

Bisonator
March 20th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Nuff said. Congrats Bison!xthumbsupx

Thanks man it's been a great year for the Herd!

IBleedYellow
March 20th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Best tweet of the night:

"Yes Oklahoma, we K State fans know all too well about North Dakota State"

darell1976
March 20th, 2014, 10:10 PM
I did have Oklahoma in my brackets, NDSU beating them was impressive. I like Saul he is such a good guy off the court, so I congradulate him and the rest of the Bison. I did say Oklahoma would blow out NDSU (I posted it on Siouxsports), #5 seed and a Big 12 schedule, but they got schooled by NDSU, and that had to be the most physical game I ever saw with blood, and cuts, and bruises. Good luck in the next round!

dudeitsaid
March 20th, 2014, 10:27 PM
The success keeps rolling in for the NDSU program. Congrats to you guys continuing success against the big boys! Keep shocking the world!

dewey
March 20th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Best tweet of the night:

"Yes Oklahoma, we K State fans know all too well about North Dakota State"

Thanks guys! We Bison fans have truly had a great last few years. The tweet is awesome. I wonder if it is from the K State mask guy, lol.

I did have NDSU winning in all 5 of my brackets but being a NDSU fan you have to have them, right? I have 5 hem winning in the next round in a few brackets as well. After that I would be happy to have NDSU win and my bra key be wrong.

Dewey

slostang
March 20th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Wow, it must be the year of the Bison. Impressive.

i am hoping Cal Poly "Shocks" the world tomorrow.

IBleedYellow
March 20th, 2014, 11:08 PM

GET THEM!!

BisonFan02
March 20th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Borrowed from Bisonville.....had too :D

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r605/likem/oJ6cPx6_zpsd45b0e0b.jpg

SU DOG
March 20th, 2014, 11:34 PM
What a "gutsy" effort. Tonight I was a huge Bison Fan. CONGRATS!!!

cmaxwellgsu
March 20th, 2014, 11:38 PM

I'll be pulling for the Mustangs while I'm keeping up at work tomorrow. I'm proud to see the FCS teams Georgia Southern has played over the years show some fire in the tournament.

UNH Fanboi
March 21st, 2014, 06:25 AM
http://barstoolu.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/03/iby5XqZcJNUSNW.gif

Laker
March 21st, 2014, 08:07 AM
Heck of a game. I think that Bjorklund described it as a "bar fight". It looked like it at time. Great win- did you hear the announcer talk about how to pronounce "Bizon" ???

BisonFan02
March 21st, 2014, 10:26 AM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1977311_10203873198257002_672172879_n.jpg

BEAR
March 21st, 2014, 10:36 AM
http://barstoolu.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/03/iby5XqZcJNUSNW.gif

And I hear white people can't dance... let's add to that list basketball players in North Dakota.... xlolx Now that's a funny clip! Almost as bad as the Bear Harlem Shake... (rolls over dying)

dewey
March 21st, 2014, 10:46 AM
Here is a link to the Bison Media Blog where they have the sports reporters talk about the game and then there are some interviews with the players. This is where Bjorklund calls them game down low a bar fight.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/

Dewey

Panther88
March 21st, 2014, 11:23 AM
Congrats to NDSU! You are officially termed the "Big XII Killah." :D Congrats.

BisonFan02
March 21st, 2014, 11:35 AM
Buckets

Texas
March 21st, 2014, 12:31 PM
Congrats to NDSU! You are officially termed the "Big XII Killah." :D Congrats.

LOL

cmaxwellgsu
March 24th, 2014, 04:33 PM
And I hear white people can't dance... let's add to that list basketball players in North Dakota.... xlolx Now that's a funny clip! Almost as bad as the Bear Harlem Shake... (rolls over dying)

I think Mercer took the cake on dancing after their win!

chattownmocs
March 24th, 2014, 05:43 PM
I had them beating sdsu too. Braun just couldn't get it going.

IBleedYellow
March 25th, 2014, 04:29 PM

Our whole team couldn't get it going. Sucked.

Also, this may be the first time in history I agree with Chattown.

darell1976
March 25th, 2014, 06:35 PM
I hope Saul stays he is a class act, and a great guy off the court. You guys have a gem of a coach.

marenlee
March 25th, 2014, 07:04 PM
I hope Saul stays he is a class act, and a great guy off the court. You guys have a gem of a coach.
One of my favorite men in sports right now. So genuine and down to earth. His name is/will be in consideration for much bigger jobs with much more $$$. Can't blame him if he leaves. But I know I'm not alone when I say I'm hoping for a miracle that he stays.

Bisonator
March 25th, 2014, 07:40 PM
One of my favorite men in sports right now. So genuine and down to earth. His name is/will be in consideration for much bigger jobs with much more $$$. Can't blame him if he leaves. But I know I'm not alone when I say I'm hoping for a miracle that he stays.
xthumbsupx

IBleedYellow
March 25th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Will he, though? He got pretty out-coached against SDSU.

buffalobill
March 25th, 2014, 11:57 PM

They had one guy that was better than anybody on our team. They are also the best defensive team we played all year. Saul is an excellent coach but sometimes coaches get way to much credit when they win and way to much blame when they lose. If we had played more teams of that caliber I am sure we would have been better prepared. If Fisher coached the Bison in that game and Saul coached the Aztecs the outcome would have been the same.

Bisonator
March 26th, 2014, 12:19 PM

I second guess some of Saul's decisions as he did himself in the post game presser. He definitely has some growing to do as a HC but he is a good recruiter and developer of talent. He's young and relates well to his players. He is also one of the most charismatic guys on earth. You simply can't help but like the guy. I personally hope he stays for awhile but won't blame him for bettering his life and family by taking a higher paying job. I wish him well either way.

FCS_pwns_FBS
March 27th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Epic sports year, Byzin.

centennial
March 27th, 2014, 04:51 PM
We got outcoached, played poorly and had a safe game plan(kind of like we were playing not to lose). Neither did we adjust well when they changed things around. Saul needs to become better. Doesn't change the fact that our basketball team had a great year and Saul is a great coach.