PDA

View Full Version : This week in the Big South

Dabnus Brickey
October 18th, 2006, 06:27 AM
What do you guys see happening? I think the biggest game is the VMI/CSU game. VMI almost beat us and I think they'll come to Charleston with lots of confidence. CCU is off this week. Gardner Webb is at Liberty and if Jennings is out, I like Gardner Webb.

rokamortis
October 18th, 2006, 06:41 AM
VMI did give CCU all they could handle, but I think Mills will have the Bucs well prepared for the Keydets after watching the tape. I'm also not sure if VMI can muster up the same emotion after that game and on the road. The flipside is that the Keydets may have a newly found confidence and outplay the Bucs, but I don't see it.
What I want to see: Charleston Southern beats VMI easily continuing their perfect season.

I'm not sure what to expect from Gardner-Webb and Liberty. Both are teams that haven't beaten any I-AAs with winning records. Liberty came close to beating a down William and Mary and are angry for losing the game - so I think that may give them the edge at home.
What I want to see: Liberty thrashes Gardner-Webb before they come into Conway next week.

OL FU
October 18th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Charleston Southern gives VMI the beating CCU should have given them.
CCU had a let down, CS hasn't had a reason to have a let down yet.

Liberty takes GW.

Dabnus Brickey
October 18th, 2006, 09:43 AM
I agree with you guys. I want CSU to be undefeated and Liberty to win too.

justsaying
October 18th, 2006, 09:43 AM
VMI SHOCKS CSU
GWU EDGES LU

Dabnus Brickey
October 18th, 2006, 09:46 AM
wow...CSU loses to VMI?

you gotta score on that?

justsaying
October 18th, 2006, 09:48 AM
VMI 23
CSU 21

MarkCCU
October 18th, 2006, 03:33 PM
I THINK it's going to be a very tough ,very close game but CSU beats VMI

MarkCCU
October 18th, 2006, 03:46 PM
IDID A LIL BIT OF DIGGIN AND FOUND THAT VMI WAS THE LAST GAME CSU LOST

goasu984Life
October 18th, 2006, 03:55 PM
CSU won't lose to VMI. CSU should be very focused, and if they are, they should win by at least 2 TDs

Dabnus Brickey
October 18th, 2006, 04:26 PM
yeah, i feel the same

MarkCCU
October 18th, 2006, 04:27 PM
i would love it if CSU lost, oh man that'd be great!

Dabnus Brickey
October 18th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Catfish, are you going? I live in the North Charleston area and am thinking about it.