PDA

View Full Version : UNH Outlines Plan for New Athletic Complex as Part of Campus Master Plan

UNHWILDCATS05
January 31st, 2014, 02:56 PM
http://unhwildcats.com/releases/athleticcomplex

CFBfan
January 31st, 2014, 03:00 PM
http://unhwildcats.com/releases/athleticcomplex

looks nice, are unh'ers pleased with it?

bostonspider
January 31st, 2014, 03:05 PM
Certainly would be a nice addition to the campus, and work to ensure UNH stays highly competitive in the CAA

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18823&d=1391202353

bostonspider
January 31st, 2014, 03:09 PM
Probably more interesting looking than the designs by Cannon Design from 2008
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/--MhY41SaWMU/SFps98MiY3I/AAAAAAAABac/s47pZF4gE0w/UNH%252520Stadium.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cMUX3Xl73UQ/SFps-XeAuXI/AAAAAAAABao/D1A5GT7T-9Y/UNH%252520Stadium%252520Collonade.jpg

Sader87
January 31st, 2014, 03:14 PM
Looks great....congrats....hope the Saders play there in the not too distant future.

Dane96
January 31st, 2014, 03:25 PM
Awesome. Glad to see UNH stepping up; they have earned this facility.

Mattymc727
January 31st, 2014, 03:51 PM
I want to know more about the visitors side. 25 million seems like a lot for just new home grandstands and press boxes. That one picture really doesnt reveal much. If you are going to make an announcement, give us the details!!

Late 2015? so will they be playing here for the 2015 season? 2016? AD needs to get it together.

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 31st, 2014, 04:00 PM
I want to know more about the visitors side. 25 million seems like a lot for just new home grandstands and press boxes. That one picture really doesnt reveal much. If you are going to make an announcement, give us the details!!

Late 2015? so will they be playing here for the 2015 season? 2016? AD needs to get it together.

$25 million seems legit given the amount of brick work that's shown in the picture. UNH doesn't appear interested in going the metal bleacher erector set route which is a good thing imo...

UNHWildcat18
January 31st, 2014, 04:05 PM
I like it a lot to be honest, and with renovated home side, which would become the away side it will be a great atmosphere. But being a student I must say Marty should email Richmond to see where they got their temp student section from. Kicks the crap out of our current one and they can't put a permanent one there with the track obviously

Mattymc727
January 31st, 2014, 04:42 PM
SO the current home stands will be renovated and become the away stands, and they will be building a new home grandstand and student section on the other side? I wonder what the total capacity will become.

Bogus Megapardus
January 31st, 2014, 04:53 PM
SO the current home stands will be renovated and become the away stands, and they will be building a new home grandstand and student section on the other side? I wonder what the total capacity will become.

According to the release it will have a "seating capacity of more than 10,000."

UNH_Alum_In_CT
January 31st, 2014, 05:20 PM
looks nice, are unh'ers pleased with it?

Since relocating the track was apparently not an option, then yes. Especially when this year's project of adding lights and renovating the current home stands is also included.

It increases capacity, it will allow TV cameras to have the sun behind them for better picture quality, it will provide a new press box, significantly increases the ability to gain home playoff games, etc. We had no expectations of anything like Bridgeforth at JMU! But it sure won't be the Dungeon any longer!!!! xbowx

darell1976
January 31st, 2014, 05:21 PM
Looks good UNH!!

WWII
January 31st, 2014, 08:16 PM
Too bad about the track. We finally got rid of that, this year. I hope it gets finished soon. Your teams have deserved better.

R3TRO
January 31st, 2014, 09:37 PM
According to the release it will have a "seating capacity of more than 10,000."

If I am reading it correctly, the 10,000 increase is just for the "West Stadium" construction. My guess would be a seating capacity around 15-16k. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I believe current capacity is ~8500. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Dane96
January 31st, 2014, 09:41 PM
No. That's total capacity. That one side at Cowell does not legally seat 8500. My guess, the new stand will probably seat 6-6.5k. The other side is probably 4500-5000.

Bogus Megapardus
January 31st, 2014, 09:55 PM
Just by way of rough comparison, Alfond Stadium in Orono seats 10,000.

UNHWildcat18
January 31st, 2014, 10:19 PM
If I am reading it correctly, the 10,000 increase is just for the "West Stadium" construction. My guess would be a seating capacity around 15-16k. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I believe current capacity is ~8500. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

So i found the renovation specs for the current home side and it will be just as it was before 5200 approx with the new side being 10,000 and change. So with those and student section and amount of room on other end-zone bleachers for camera folks thats probably a flat 16k is my guess.

maybe a few hundred more for "standing room"

mainejeff
January 31st, 2014, 10:37 PM
Just by way of rough comparison, Alfond Stadium in Orono seats 10,000.

No....it doesn't. Capacity at Alfond Stadium is a bit more than 8K.

Dane96
January 31st, 2014, 10:48 PM
So i found the renovation specs for the current home side and it will be just as it was before 5200 approx with the new side being 10,000 and change. So with those and student section and amount of room on other end-zone bleachers for camera folks thats probably a flat 16k is my guess.

maybe a few hundred more for "standing room"

I think you are reading the announcement wrong. The whole new STADIUM, is the Athletic Complex...not the new side alone. It would be great if you got 16,000...truly great. But the following quotes lend me to believe it's going to be just over 10k in total. Read the entire last quote. The comma placement is key.

"...planning for a new athletic complex..." "...open in late 2015, the facility, which is referred to as the West Stadium..."

"The new athletic complex will offer increased seating capacity of more than 10,000, a new home side on the opposite side of the existing field, and gathering and social spaces."

Bogus Megapardus
January 31st, 2014, 11:16 PM
No....it doesn't. Capacity at Alfond Stadium is a bit more than 8K.

I'll defer to you, of course. I was just going by what Maine puts on its website. The UNH release is a little confusing as to increased capacity vs. total capacity, though. If you just go by the picture, the UNH project just doesn't look like it will be twice as big as Alfond (assuming Alfond's capacity at 8,000).

UNHWildcat18
January 31st, 2014, 11:38 PM
I think you are reading the announcement wrong. The whole new STADIUM, is the Athletic Complex...not the new side alone. It would be great if you got 16,000...truly great. But the following quotes lend me to believe it's going to be just over 10k in total. Read the entire last quote. The comma placement is key.

"...planning for a new athletic complex..." "...open in late 2015, the facility, which is referred to as the West Stadium..."

"The new athletic complex will offer increased seating capacity of more than 10,000, a new home side on the opposite side of the existing field, and gathering and social spaces."

..........DERP xblehx

dunbar
February 1st, 2014, 07:14 AM
Alfond's seated capacity is more like 8,350, but there's an infinite amount of standing room that can be sold. Cowell in it's current state probably seats 6,500.

32counter
February 1st, 2014, 07:18 AM
It's curious why UNH and Albany each issue upgrade plans to their respective stadiums immediately prior to signing day.New coach at Albany who will try to build program through FBS transfers and UNH, a predominant hockey school spending $25m on a new football stadium within the next 1.5 years?Didn't Albany just spend $25m on their recently christened stadium?State coffers in New York and New Hamphire must be overflowing....Or is this all wishful thinking.

NHwildEcat
February 1st, 2014, 07:19 AM
I love it. UNH is doing what they should do. They are improving the stadium within a responsible amount of money. They know where they stand in the football world and this puts them in line with that. Maybe this stadium upgrade is what kept Coach from interviewing with UMass.

I'll be especially happy to not have to have the sun in my face anymore...and some real concessions are huge too. Now a few night games to help me from having to drive out that way for noon kickoffs will be pleasing as well!

NHwildEcat
February 1st, 2014, 07:20 AM
It's curious why UNH and Albany each issue upgrade plans to their respective stadiums immediately prior to signing day.New coach at Albany who will try to build program through FBS transfers and UNH, a predominant hockey school spending $25m on a new football stadium within the next 1.5 years?Didn't Albany just spend $25m on their recently christened stadium?State coffers in New York nd New Hamphire must be overflowing....

UNH is about 40 years over due for stadium upgrades. Just keeping up with the times.

Gordon Shumway
February 1st, 2014, 08:07 AM

This is the way I see it also. A renovated east side for about 5200, the new west (home) side at about 6500, and probably a few more on one end zone for a total of about 12,500 max. That is plenty of seats, and this alum never thought he would live long enough to see this happen. Yes, I am very happy for the school, and program.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
February 1st, 2014, 09:04 AM
Alfond's seated capacity is more like 8,350, but there's an infinite amount of standing room that can be sold. Cowell in it's current state probably seats 6,500.

And 6,500 is exactly what UNH says the capacity of Cowell is. Why does UMaine post Alfond's capacity as 10K? And the enhanced Cowell will still have almost as much standing room as it does today unless they eliminate the area at the top of the current home side.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
February 1st, 2014, 09:08 AM
It's curious why UNH and Albany each issue upgrade plans to their respective stadiums immediately prior to signing day.New coach at Albany who will try to build program through FBS transfers and UNH, a predominant hockey school spending $25m on a new football stadium within the next 1.5 years?Didn't Albany just spend $25m on their recently christened stadium?State coffers in New York and New Hamphire must be overflowing....Or is this all wishful thinking.

State coffers in NH are definitely not overflowing and I seriously doubt much state funding is involved with this project. I also think it isn't wishful thinking because if it was, then they'd never make a formal announcement. They never posted anything on the website for the other set of plans that had been drawn up that I had been told was a done deal back in 2006.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
February 1st, 2014, 09:27 AM
I'll defer to you, of course. I was just going by what Maine puts on its website. The UNH release is a little confusing as to increased capacity vs. total capacity, though. If you just go by the picture, the UNH project just doesn't look like it will be twice as big as Alfond (assuming Alfond's capacity at 8,000).

No, not twice as big. It is a little confusing because they didn't give a finite capacity figure nor did they show a rendering of the enhanced current home side, a project that gets underway when the snow and ice melt. I believe someone pointed out that the current home side will have a capacity of 5,200. And looking at the rendering for the new grandstand, I think it will have a larger capacity than the current home side. I'm guessing the new capacity will be 11-12K which will put Cowell in the Unitas, Villanova, Rhodes (Elon) and Zable range and a little larger than Robins, Alfond, Meade, LaValle and Bob Ford Field. Of course Delaware and Bridgeforth Stadiums are significantly larger.

UAalum72
February 1st, 2014, 09:50 AM
Albany's stadium was about $18M (the rest was for an all-weather recreation field and a new track). Followup articles and the Albany president say there are 'no immediate expansion plans'. The stadium was always designed for easy buildout. The original story implied the expansion was imminent, so the paper could come out with an editorial opposing, and then praise themselves for prompting the university's denial.

Bogus Megapardus
February 1st, 2014, 11:51 AM
It bears repeating to a fault - the Service Academies are full PL members. That makes a difference.

Pards Rule
February 1st, 2014, 12:18 PM
UNH was overdue for a new stadium based on the programs success. Finally legislture realized same. It is a conservative tax adverse state. They still have no state income tax and ironically a Democratic governor, Maggie Hassan.

UNH Fanboi
February 2nd, 2014, 06:33 AM
Will believe it when I see it...

NHwildEcat
February 2nd, 2014, 11:46 AM
I would like to select my season tickets now for the 2016 season...thank fully that damned sun will be behind us now and not in our faces. I also never understood how that helped our guys out early in the year. Standing with the sun in your face for 3 hours...in early Sept. is hell.

PAllen
February 3rd, 2014, 08:27 AM
UNH was overdue for a new stadium based on the programs success. Finally legislture realized same. It is a conservative tax adverse state. They still have no state income tax and ironically a Democratic governor, Maggie Hassan.

Just because Death Valley is colder and wetter than the surface of the sun doesn't make it a Norwegian Fiord.

That said, fingers crossed for UNH fans. Getting it in the master plan is a big first step. Getting it built is a bigger one still.

MplsBison
February 3rd, 2014, 03:05 PM

Didn't libertarians try to "take over" the state by organizing people to move there?

If there's one thing that will forever hold true: people who subscribe to extremist ideologies will never accept the fact that the very nature of their ideology automatically limits their numbers. They always think they can convince people in the middle to move all the way out.

Mattymc727
February 4th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Some new details:

www.tnhonline.com/news/plans-for-new-athletic-complex-gaining-momentum-1.3136087?pagereq=1 (http://www.tnhonline.com/news/plans-for-new-athletic-complex-gaining-momentum-1.3136087?pagereq=1)

www.unionleader.com/article/20140203/SPORTS22/140209849 (http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140203/SPORTS22/140209849)

“We have to go back in April with either the money or a strong commitment that we have $5 million in hand,” Scarano said. “That’s the agreement. We would assume given that — and we’re very confident that we’re going to be able to do that — then we’ll be given the green light to break ground.”

"Scarano said construction is projected to take 18 months and work can continue on the West side of the field — which will become the home stands — during the football season.
The goal is to be playing in the new stadium at some point in the 2015 season.

“We’re going to have to really accelerate to try and make the first game in 2015, but we hope to move in some time that season,” he said."

UNH Fanboi
February 4th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Some new details:

www.tnhonline.com/news/plans-for-new-athletic-complex-gaining-momentum-1.3136087?pagereq=1 (http://www.tnhonline.com/news/plans-for-new-athletic-complex-gaining-momentum-1.3136087?pagereq=1)

www.unionleader.com/article/20140203/SPORTS22/140209849 (http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140203/SPORTS22/140209849)

“We have to go back in April with either the money or a strong commitment that we have $5 million in hand,” Scarano said. “That’s the agreement. We would assume given that — and we’re very confident that we’re going to be able to do that — then we’ll be given the green light to break ground.”

"Scarano said construction is projected to take 18 months and work can continue on the West side of the field — which will become the home stands — during the football season.

“We’re going to have to really accelerate to try and make the first game in 2015, but we hope to move in some time that season,” he said."

I guarantee this thing will not be finished by the end of the 2015 season. The first rule of any construction project is that no matter how conservative you are in estimating the completion date, it will always take longer.

Dane96
February 4th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Not true. Albany finished right on time.

UNHWildcat18
February 4th, 2014, 11:06 AM
As a student I am very excited its getting positive feedback, there are a few students questioning it as always and of course that Dickbag Chandler is already making a fuss about it but its time our piss poor athletic facilities merit and reflect the rest of our beautiful academic facilities and campus.

R3TRO
February 4th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Chandler isn't a dickbag... He's a whole fanny pack full of dicks.

Mattymc727
February 4th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Despite ZERO dollars of the project is coming from the state, there is still backlash from lawmakers....

UNH president backs the project here:

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140204/NEWS06/140209660&source=RSS

Im really starting to hate politicians....

MplsBison
February 4th, 2014, 06:45 PM
They're just saying whatever they think pleases the people who donate to their reelection campaigns and vote for them.

R3TRO
February 8th, 2014, 07:20 PM

Posted by a member on the UNH board. A better look at the whole finished facility, with this years current home side reno and lights upgrade.

Brad82
February 9th, 2014, 06:17 AM
The pols objections to this are a crime.
This really shows the small mindset of New Englanders.
Can't say I am surprised.
UNH is a model program.

MplsBison
February 10th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Posted by a member on the UNH board. A better look at the whole finished facility, with this years current home side reno and lights upgrade.

Any chance they can kill the track and put it elsewhere?

Mattymc727
February 19th, 2014, 07:08 AM
WOWWWW

http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/10635331-95/my-turn-unh-should-rethink-its-football-stadium-plan-the-sport-is-damaging-to

DFW HOYA
February 19th, 2014, 08:50 AM

Looks similar to some of the original plans for Georgetown's facility (not that I wish that timeline upon UNH...)

UNH Fanboi
February 19th, 2014, 10:46 AM
WOWWWW

http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/10635331-95/my-turn-unh-should-rethink-its-football-stadium-plan-the-sport-is-damaging-to

The risks of football are real. But if that is his main concern, why not just advocate for the outright abolition of football, rather than complaining about stadium funding?

Mattymc727
February 19th, 2014, 01:26 PM
The risks of football are real. But if that is his main concern, why not just advocate for the outright abolition of football, rather than complaining about stadium funding?

Yeah, and we should abolish cars because of car crashes. The argument is ridiculous.

Nobody is forcing anyone to play football. These kids choose too, and they know the risk.

Go Lehigh TU owl
February 19th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Yeah, and we should abolish cars because of car crashes. The argument is ridiculous.

Nobody is forcing anyone to play football. These kids choose too, and they know the risk.

Exactly...

Most of these kids probably play 20-25 games in their college careers. There's obviously 4 year starters but most kids really don't start to contribute until their junior year imo. I simply don't see college football having very many, if any, long term neurological affects.

Bill
February 19th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Exactly...

Most of these kids probably play 20-25 games in their college careers. There's obviously 4 year starters but most kids really don't start to contribute until their junior year imo. I simply don't see college football having very many, if any, long term neurological affects.

I say, "Let 'em crash!"

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18853&stc=1

kdinva
February 19th, 2014, 02:41 PM
WOWWWW

xblehxxblahxxcrazyxxzzzzxxboringx

citdog
February 19th, 2014, 04:36 PM
(Dr. Paul Butler of Dover is a retired surgeon.)

actually he's still practicing.......to be a complete douche

Bogus Megapardus
February 20th, 2014, 04:38 PM
One has to feel for the players, fans and alumni of UNH. My favorite quote to date is this:

Having lights at the football stadium is not conducive to providing a high
quality, affordable higher education to New Hampshire students.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20131023/GJNEWS_01/131029734

Playing hockey indoors is not necessarily "conducive to providing a high quality, affordable higher education to New Hampshire students" either, once supposes. Nor, for that matter, is the provision of electric lights and heat in the library when a couple Yankee candles and a cord of good New Hampshire firewood will do.

It's pretty clear that New Hampshire will have to continue to support athletics as if it is a private university. But will the General Court seek a piece of fundraising donations as well?

So, when does the Old Durham Reservoir freeze over? In time for the UMass game?

Brad82
February 21st, 2014, 06:38 AM
Again,this sucks. But cannot say am totally surprised. A top RI HS coach went thru Rhodys new weight room and said it was awesome. Also,they are redoing the coaches offices and locker rooms.
Said it looked great. The only way this stuff happens is if the alumni get behind it with $$.

yorkcountyUNHfan
March 4th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Some new details:

It was announced over the eeekend that the goal of $5m in fund raising commitments had been exceeded. Great news for UNH Fans
Next step is the follow up meeting in April.

UNH Fanboi
March 5th, 2014, 05:20 AM
Can someone post a link to UNH's new message board? Thanks.

yorkcountyUNHfan
March 5th, 2014, 06:20 AM
Can someone post a link to UNH's new message board? Thanks.

http://unhsports.boards.net/

UNH Fanboi
March 5th, 2014, 12:52 PM
http://unhsports.boards.net/

Thank you and the person who PMed me. The board could use some SEO.

Bisonoline
March 5th, 2014, 08:58 PM
////////////////////////////////

UNHWILDCATS05
March 31st, 2014, 01:28 PM
New Stadium Fundraising website!

http://unhstadium.com/

Red & Black
March 31st, 2014, 01:49 PM
Nice.

Mattymc727
April 1st, 2014, 07:31 AM
New Stadium Fundraising website!

http://unhstadium.com/

The renderings look pretty awesome! looks like UNH will finally have the facilities to host playoff games. Should be one of the better facilities in the CAA every Autumn.

Glad they made a central location for donating. Should be much easier to raise the funds.

yorkcountyUNHfan
April 1st, 2014, 08:59 AM
The renderings look pretty awesome! looks like UNH will finally have the facilities to host playoff games. Should be one of the better facilities in the CAA every Autumn.

Glad they made a central location for donating. Should be much easier to raise the funds.

I wonder how much giving to the Stadium will cut into the regular giving to the program.

Mattymc727
April 1st, 2014, 09:01 AM
I wonder how much giving to the Stadium will cut into the regular giving to the program.

Im guessing quite a bit. Although I donated to the project, and I dont normally donate to the giving program. Perhaps there will just be a growth in donations from unique donors like me.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
April 1st, 2014, 09:22 AM

Hopefully the people who give annually understand how important that giving is to the success of the program and will continue to give. I know I'm looking at the stadium fundraising as a one time event. I know it's a once in my lifetime event!!!

Mattymc727
May 8th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Its Starting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eL77d1qWA

http://unhstadium.com/projectupdates/

NHwildEcat
May 8th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Its Starting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eL77d1qWA

http://unhstadium.com/projectupdates/

:)

JMUNJ08
May 9th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Maybe it will be worth coming up there to see a game next year (if we are still around...) Glad to see such a great, consistent program get well deserved upgrades!

Ram Ball
May 9th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Congrats...well deserved.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

TribeNomad
May 10th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Nice. Such a solid program, good teams fielded while still upholding the traditional student athlete ideal.

grayghost06
May 10th, 2014, 08:19 AM
Looks great...you guys definitely deserve it. Couple of questions for Wildcat fans: Is it curved towards the endzone in the drawing for better viewing of track events? Also, as far as the old home side and the new replacement for it (the new visitors side)- Is the main difference a more permanent concrete structure? Was the old part that was built into the arena showing its' age?

UNHWildcat18
May 11th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Looks great...you guys definitely deserve it. Couple of questions for Wildcat fans: Is it curved towards the endzone in the drawing for better viewing of track events? Also, as far as the old home side and the new replacement for it (the new visitors side)- Is the main difference a more permanent concrete structure? Was the old part that was built into the arena showing its' age?

The curved endzone is for the new student section. The current home side which will eventually be the away side will be under renovations all summer to replace the outer sides of the stadium which were not in the original concrete builds to permanent structures. They will connect in seating to the original structure on both sides, only one did before. Also they will be renovating the hallways under the stadium I assume renovating the bathrooms as well. They are also putting in the lights this summer. I am not sure but I believe they are going to build a new entrance way to the stadium as well. So thats whats happening before 2014, with the new home side being built after next season.

Mattymc727
June 17th, 2014, 02:30 PM
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140617/SPORTS22/140619111/1038/SPORTS22

UNH_Alum_In_CT
June 27th, 2014, 12:24 PM
The Board of Trustees has approved the stadium enhancement project!!!!

http://unhwildcats.com/releases/complexapproved

Mattymc727
September 12th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Couple of updates for this:

UNH has selected Populous, PC Construction and Lavallee Brensinger for the building of the stadium. Construction will start this upcoming spring and be finished by June 2016.

There are some new design pictures: http://unhstadium.com/gallery/

The stadium is expected to seat 11,500- to 12k. On the current east side (current home/future away side), they will be building a new fitness center and weight room that will overlook the field.

Dane96
September 13th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Awesome!!!! Question: In the fifth picture down there is another brick stadium in the background. From my memory of the campus, that's not the Field Hockey Stadium...anyone know what stadium that is, or is planned?

Mattymc727
September 13th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Awesome!!!! Question: In the fifth picture down there is another brick stadium in the background. From my memory of the campus, that's not the Field Hockey Stadium...anyone know what stadium that is, or is planned?

In the fifth picture down, the area where the flags sit is actually the planned entryway from the tailgating area, which is shown in picture two. The bigger grandstand is actually going to be on the current away side, while the current home side is being renovated to be the future away side (with new locker and weight room facility.

Now that the design team is chosen, more designs and models should be coming out over the next few months

R3TRO
September 13th, 2014, 11:36 AM
For those interested...

http://unhstadium.com/gallery/

citdog
September 13th, 2014, 11:59 AM
So tiny Wofford College has a stadium that seats more than the State University of New Hampshire?

dwtime
September 13th, 2014, 02:21 PM
So tiny Wofford College has a stadium that seats more than the State University of New Hampshire?

What is your point?