October 17th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Okay, now they're working! Enjoy!:thumbsup:

jstate83
October 17th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Nice pic's JAG.

Voice still gone................Body still tired.xlolx

SU Jag
October 17th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I know what you mean!:nod: This is what 1-AA football is all about. There are many kids who play in 1-A who'll never play in an atmosphere as great as that one was Saturday night!

jstate83
October 17th, 2006, 11:22 AM
I know what you mean!:nod: This is what 1-AA football is all about. There are many kids who play in 1-A who'll never play in an atmosphere as great as that one was Saturday night!

Best time I have had at a JSU game since HUGHES was the coach......................... xlolx

Business are still grinning around here.
I had to take yesterday off just to let the old bones get a rest.xlolx

It's early, but I got's my reservations for B-Ham.
Even JSU'ers are shaking their heads in happy disbelief at the way this season is going.

We just wanted to see improvement....................DANG!!:D
We could not have hand written a Hollywood script that has turned out better than this POST BELL year.:nod:

SU Jag
October 17th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Best time I have had at a JSU game since HUGHES was the coach......................... xlolx

Business are still grinning around here.
I had to take yesterday off just to let the old bones get a rest.xlolx

It's early, but I got's my reservations for B-Ham.
Even JSU'ers are shaking their heads in happy disbelief at the way this season is going.

We just wanted to see improvement....................DANG!!:D
We could not have hand written a Hollywood script that has turned out better than this POST BELL year.:nod:

Wait a minute yall still got Grambling and Alabama A&M! The good thing for us, is that we're still in the hunt. If there is a rematch in B'ham, it will be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thats what I'm praying for!_):nod:

LeopardFan04
October 17th, 2006, 11:28 AM
cool pics Jag...

jstate83
October 17th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Wait a minute yall still got Grambling and Alabama A&M! The good thing for us, is that we're still in the hunt. If there is a rematch in B'ham, it will be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thats what I'm praying for!_):nod:

Yep........................We know.:thumbsup:

But still.........................We can't help but be happy for this year no matter what. :nod:
Everyone here believes we have the best shot at getting there out of who is left.

A re-match in B-Ham will have them cursing the day they took the top deck off Legion Field.xlolx

SU Jag
October 18th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Yep........................We know.:thumbsup:

But still.........................We can't help but be happy for this year no matter what. :nod:
Everyone here believes we have the best shot at getting there out of who is left.

A re-match in B-Ham will have them cursing the day they took the top deck off Legion Field.xlolx

Taking the upper deck off was dumb! Now the Magic City Classic has no room to grow! UAB was happy about it though because they hardly ever even draw 20,000+xcoffeex

SU Jag
October 18th, 2006, 11:32 AM
cool pics Jag...

Thanks man!:thumbsup:

MACHIAVELLI
October 19th, 2006, 11:36 PM
If there is a rematch in B'ham, it will be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thats what I'm praying for!_):nod:

That rematch will take place in Oct. 2007. No need to pray for that.

SU Jag
October 20th, 2006, 09:54 AM
That rematch will take place in Oct. 2007. No need to pray for that.

Whatever Grampaxxcoffeex

MACHIAVELLI
October 24th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Taking the upper deck off was dumb! Now the Magic City Classic has no room to grow!

The upper deck was not safe, that is why it was removed.