PDA

View Full Version : More stuff going on at UNColorado...

RockyMtnGriz
October 16th, 2006, 01:36 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2628037

dbackjon
October 16th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Great work, UNC....

Pards Rule
October 16th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Boy, what a year (a bad one!)

BisonBacker
October 16th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Boy the BSC really made a great choice when they picked UNC but left out NDSU and SDSU. Guess we couldn't get them into the headlines for the right (wrong) reasons. What a bad deal for UNC and the BSC, usually you want to make the headlines for what you do on the field not off of it. Maybe they need to talk to the football players and let them know that.

Longhorn
October 16th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Word is the UNC player is preparing to transfer to Miami. :)

PantherRob82
October 16th, 2006, 02:28 PM
geez...can't they stay out of the press.

NoCoDanny
October 16th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Boy the BSC really made a great choice when they picked UNC but left out NDSU and SDSU. Guess we couldn't get them into the headlines for the right (wrong) reasons. What a bad deal for UNC and the BSC, usually you want to make the headlines for what you do on the field not off of it. Maybe they need to talk to the football players and let them know that.

I would be disapointed it you hadn't posted.

Yeah we suck, yeah we got into the conference over you, get over it already.

Your like that psycho stalker ex girlfriend that keeps leaving pathetic voicemails.

Your sour grapes routine just makes you look like nothing but a douche bag.

I can totally understand all the Big Sky schools wondering why the hell they added us. I'm sorry it's been such a train wreck so far. Everything that could go wrong has. It's been a perfect **** storm.

The former coaching staff left a mess that's going to take time to repair.

Now somebody shoot me please.

BisonBacker
October 16th, 2006, 02:50 PM

Your like that psycho stalker ex girlfriend that keeps leaving pathetic voicemails.

I can totally understand all the Big Sky schools wondering why the hell they added us. I'm sorry it's been such a train wreck so far. Everything that could go wrong has. It's been a perfect **** storm.

Who pissed in your coffee today? Just stating facts, I have nothing against your program, actually I liked playing UNC but your rant is a joke. If you don't like the facts then stick your head in the sand. Go read some of the boards ie. Bobcats or the Griz boards. I don't think you will find alot of disagreement on my points. You better go get a prescription for some valium, looks like you need it. :bang: :bang: :bang: xidiotx

OrneryAggie
October 16th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Most NDSU fans are excellent supporters of every kid playing football. But a couple of you act like San Diego fans and keep beating a dead horse with this UNC/Big Sky talk. Do I think the big sky should've taken the DSU's, Yes. But why must you keep blaming UNC for the big sky's choice. Put yourself in their shoes. Had NDSU got an invite but not UNC or SDSU would you like it if their fans kept berating your team for someone else's decision?

ncbears
October 16th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Most NDSU fans are excellent supporters of every kid playing football. But a couple of you act like San Diego fans and keep beating a dead horse with this UNC/Big Sky talk. Do I think the big sky should've taken the DSU's, Yes. But why must you keep blaming UNC for the big sky's choice. Put yourself in their shoes. Had NDSU got an invite but not UNC or SDSU would you like it if their fans kept berating your team for someone else's decision?

Well said OrneryAggie. I couldn't agree more. As NoCoDanny put it, our old coaching staff really had us in bad shape and that's why we made the change. Bisonbaker, I'll email our A.D. and tell him that you guys should be in the Big Sky instead. You need to get over it! Nuff said.

AggieFinn
October 16th, 2006, 03:51 PM

This rant seems like a pathetic voicemail. :cool:

AggiePride
October 16th, 2006, 04:00 PM
UNC needs to clean house.

MplsBison
October 16th, 2006, 04:07 PM
That's ok about the Big Sky.

In a few years the Montanas will be gone and so will any reason to join that conference.

I'm pretty content right now with the MidCon/Great West or MidCon/Gateway possibilities.

BisonBacker
October 16th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Well said OrneryAggie. I couldn't agree more. As NoCoDanny put it, our old coaching staff really had us in bad shape and that's why we made the change. Bisonbaker, I'll email our A.D. and tell him that you guys should be in the Big Sky instead. You need to get over it! Nuff said.
I told you guys long ago on your board and over on Bisonville that I was glad you guys got in. I was just pointing out the obvious and that is you guys have been making the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Sorry your team is so F'd up but I wasn't the one that started the thread. :nono: As far as the BSC is concerned I got over that a long time ago. I am beginning to wonder if it was the gold nugget everyone was claiming. : smh : If the Montana schools don't hang around the luster of the BSC is pretty much gone. As it stands now I look forward to a bright future whether it be with the GWFC (a dam fine conference in its own right) or possibly the gateway a few years from now. Either way I hope you guys get your ship righted but you gotta stop being so sensitive to people pointing out the obvious or else jump on anyone starting a thread concerning UNC? Good luck the rest of the year and I hope you can make the headlines for the right reasons. xsmileyclapx

Jacks99
October 16th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Downward Spiral for UNC... Reminds me of the SDSU Men's B-Ball last season:(

ncbears
October 16th, 2006, 04:27 PM
I told you guys long ago on your board and over on Bisonville that I was glad you guys got in. I was just pointing out the obvious and that is you guys have been making the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Sorry your team is so F'd up but I wasn't the one that started the thread. :nono: As far as the BSC is concerned I got over that a long time ago. I am beginning to wonder if it was the gold nugget everyone was claiming. : smh : If the Montana schools don't hang around the luster of the BSC is pretty much gone. As it stands now I look forward to a bright future whether it be with the GWFC (a dam fine conference in its own right) or possibly the gateway a few years from now. Either way I hope you guys get your ship righted but you gotta stop being so sensitive to people pointing out the obvious or else jump on anyone starting a thread concerning UNC? Good luck the rest of the year and I hope you can make the headlines for the right reasons. xsmileyclapx

saying NDSU should have been invited to the Big SKy instead is an opinion, not a fact.

BisonBacker
October 16th, 2006, 04:48 PM
saying NDSU should have been invited to the Big SKy instead is an opinion, not a fact.
No where did I say NDSU and or SDSU should have been invited into the BSC and not UNC. You need to stop drinking the jolt and quit drinking pot after pot of coffee and relax. Did you read my last post? You might want to take up a different hobby other then following any football teams. You also might want to take a remedial reading course and learn not to put words into peoples mouths. Read my last post, drink some warm milk and take a nap sounds like you need it.: smh :

ncbears
October 16th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Who pissed in your coffee today? Just stating facts, I have nothing against your program, actually I liked playing UNC but your rant is a joke. If you don't like the facts then stick your head in the sand. : xidiotx

Just stating the facts?

BisonBacker
October 16th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Just stating the facts?
You guys are having a bad year. Off the field problems are overshadowing your team unfortunately. You guys should be retooling with the new coaching staff and your making the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Those are facts. Whats so hard to understand about that. Once again for the reading impared, I am glad you guys got into the conference. I hope you can get things going in the right direction for the rest of the season. Would it make you feel better if I just said I thought you guys were ready to play and beat the Broncos from the NFL? Would you feel better if I said you have no problems at all and everything is just fine with UNC? :bow: :bow: :bow:

AZGrizFan
October 16th, 2006, 04:59 PM
That's ok about the Big Sky.

In a few years the Montanas will be gone and so will any reason to join that conference.

I'm pretty content right now with the MidCon/Great West or MidCon/Gateway possibilities.

Are we seceeding? :confused: :confused:

BisonBacker
October 16th, 2006, 05:38 PM
You might want to pretty soon xlolx

dbackjon
October 16th, 2006, 07:20 PM

You didn't get the memo? The Montanas are either being invited to the Pac-10, or joining the Mid-Con......:cool:

DuckDuckGriz
October 17th, 2006, 02:51 AM

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

BisonBacker
October 17th, 2006, 11:31 AM
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
Is that a UNC player with a knife or a pool cue? xlolx xlolx