PDA

View Full Version : 2013 final sports network poll.

kdinva
January 6th, 2014, 01:13 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/cfoot225poll.aspx

JSUBison
January 6th, 2014, 01:27 PM
How is Montana State ranked ahead of UNI? MSU has 6 DI wins and a DII. UNI has all 7 DI wins, with an FBS. What does this poll see in MSU, they never drop more than a couple spots.

clenz
January 6th, 2014, 01:43 PM
How is Montana State ranked ahead of UNI? MSU has 6 DI wins and a DII. UNI has all 7 DI wins, with an FBS. What does this poll see in MSU, they never drop more than a couple spots.

It's clear there is no national respect for the MVFC...I'm shocked UNI even got votes

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

knucklehead
January 6th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Chas So ahead of Liberty?

jmrepak
January 6th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Chucky had a great year, and even though they beat us in what I would consider a fluke (by us not them) their performance in the last two games shows the truth. They couldn't handle the tougher competition, and should have ended outside of the top 25.

centennial
January 6th, 2014, 06:05 PM
It's clear there is no national respect for the MVFC...I'm shocked UNI even got votes

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk
We aren't on the east coast. It doesn't fit the narrative.

BisonHype!
January 6th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Funny to see teams that didn't make the playoffs ranked higher than teams that made it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

clenz
January 6th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Funny to see teams that didn't make the playoffs ranked higher than teams that made it.

So...you believe the 24 best teams made it?

BisonHype!
January 6th, 2014, 09:10 PM
Well this was not a very good final poll in my opinion... and no, the 24 best teams didn't make it, but I still believe it is NDSU and Towson in Frisco. Towson earned the right to get steamrolled in the championship. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)