PDA

View Full Version : Towson Postgame Press Conference

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2014, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Xn30H5gIk&feature=youtu.be

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2014, 12:12 AM
I find it pretty easy to really like Rob Ambrose.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 5th, 2014, 12:29 AM
Agreed

Obes
January 5th, 2014, 12:39 AM
I agree, the Bison would or could, not be stopped tonight. Towson is a QUALITY PROGRAM, and their coach, well we'd accept him at NDSU. I can't give him a better compliment than that. BTW, THANKS for your support Alpha, you.don't know me yet, but see you in September!!

NDSUSR
January 5th, 2014, 12:41 AM
Ambrose gets it. Towson is on the right track.

frozennorth
January 5th, 2014, 06:28 AM
i really like the statement at the end

UIWWildthing
January 5th, 2014, 04:37 PM
This is why even after losing I'm proud to be a Tiger fan. We're not the laughing stock of FCS anymore. We've arrived and we are going to stay. I don't think loyalty will keep Ambrose at Towson sadly, he's bound for bigger and better things, but the foundation is being laid now.

DoubleH
January 8th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Great coach and a great guy. He gets a lot of flack from other CAA guys for being arrogant, and maybe some of it is warranted based on what they see from the outside (sometimes confidence can be misconstrued as cockiness), but if you see how he actually runs his program I'd bet most would really want him to be their head coach.

Bisonator
January 8th, 2014, 01:10 PM
I think Coach Ambrose has done a very good job bringing Towson up from the depths. Just didn't look like they were quite ready for the big stage as he said. He made some very questionable decisions in the championship game and his team is very undisciplined. If he gets the special teams on track and eliminates some of the penalties they will be even better.

UIWWildthing
January 9th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Assuming he doesn't get a job elsewhere he's locked up fro a few years now:
http://www.towsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209368260&DB_OEM_ID=21300

andy7171
January 9th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Ambrose is my boy(one class ahead of me) he made me proud last weekend.

Mr. C
January 12th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Did you like the ear ring, Andy? Maybe you could join forces and get your ears pierced. I know there are a lot of ear rings around the 7171 household with all of those girls.