PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Tech qb Vad Lee to transfer

boonegoon
January 3rd, 2014, 09:05 AM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10234458/vad-lee-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-transfer

Any thoughts to where he may end up? Any good?

SpeedkingATL
January 3rd, 2014, 09:22 AM
He's a good athlete but doesn't have the most accurate arm. Doesn't appear he's the best fit for the option.

superman7515
January 3rd, 2014, 09:26 AM
"I've got some Division I schools that are interested and a lot of [Football Championship Subdivision] schools." xrolleyesx

seantaylor
January 4th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Guy isn't very good. Average athlete, terrible arm

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Not a very good stat sheet, but that is his first year starting in that system right?

PaladinFan
January 4th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Not a very good stat sheet, but that is his first year starting in that system right?

It goes to the question we were discussing on the GSU coaching thread. Some good athletes just aren't interested in playing in the option.

What the report does not say is whether Lee is looking to transfer as a QB. If he was a great passer, odds are he would not have ended up at GT to begin with. I imagine a good athlete like he is can play a bunch of positions (bearing in mind that a QB in that system is essentially a running back).

WileECoyote06
January 4th, 2014, 02:34 PM
He was bad at making reads in the option, and seemed terrified at times to make plays. His arm is the real deal though,and I think he may end up at Hampton or North Carolina a&t.