PDA

View Full Version : Possible trap games

CSUBUCDAD
October 14th, 2006, 09:53 AM
CSU faces Edward Waters College today and there is no better setup for a trap game than a team with a 10 game winning streak going against a team that has not won a game since Lassie was a puppy.

What games in your conference are similar in nature?

CSU BUCS
October 14th, 2006, 10:02 AM
I just pray to god that this game isn't even close. If it is then we just might as well pack it up for conference play.

DaGriz
October 14th, 2006, 10:02 AM
I think our game against NAU today could be a trap game. NAU hasn't won in Missoula since '86. Their head coach Jerome Souers used to be our D coordinator and has never beat us. Our QB coach used to be their head coach. NAU is coming off a bye week giving them two weeks to prepare. They have a senior QB that has only thrown two picks this year.

rokamortis
October 14th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Coastal at VMI. CCU is coming off of a huge win against Furman and playing at 1-5 VMI.

Ivytalk
October 14th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Lafayette at Harvard. The Crimson might be looking past the Leopards toward that Princeton showdown next week.

skinny_uncle
October 14th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Youngstown and WIU. The Leathernecks are coming off a pair of close losses to ranked teams and desparately need a win to stay in the league race. The Penguings should have their hands full unless they can get a lead early.

AppGuy04
October 14th, 2006, 10:15 AM
CSU faces Edward Waters College today and there is no better setup for a trap game than a team with a 10 game winning streak going against a team that has not won a game since Lassie was a puppy.

What games in your conference are similar in nature?

I understand what you are saying, but there is no possible way you guys lose to an 0-6 NAIA team

PantherRob82
October 14th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Youngstown and WIU. The Leathernecks are coming off a pair of close losses to ranked teams and desparately need a win to stay in the league race. The Penguings should have their hands full unless they can get a lead early.

This will indeed be intersting. I could see a close game, possibly even a WIU win, or a huge YSU win.

DTSpider
October 14th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Richmond at URI

DTSpider
October 14th, 2006, 11:28 AM
UR - 2 INT's & putting the ball on the ground (recovered both times)

URI up by 6

psc2445
October 14th, 2006, 01:40 PM
wofford bringing the complex triple option up to Boone vs ASU, with ASU learning of the UNH blowout loss(unless a miracle happens)