PDA

View Full Version : UNH@NDSU Semi Finals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

centennial
December 14th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Congratulations on making it to Fargo!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 09:17 PM
NDSU really matches up well against UNH.

Looking forward to seeing a CAA school this year.

BisonBabe
December 14th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Look forward to meeting some of the UNH fans at the Fargodome Friday Night.

Southern Bison
December 14th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Any word on Jirik or Heagle?

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 14th, 2013, 09:20 PM
This is going to be sweet. UNH has a toughness that's needed to challenge NDSU imo....

This will be a crazy enviroment!

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Friday can't come soon enough!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 09:22 PM
http://socksonanoctopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JNOMb.gif

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:23 PM
http://socksonanoctopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JNOMb.gif

That is a great gif.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 09:29 PM
The greater Frisco/Plano area's beer distributors are already getting the orders ready

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:30 PM
So why isn't UNH the Fighting Jed Bartlets?

http://pocho.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/bartletcolorbox.jpg

Best thing to ever come out of fictional NH.

UNH Fanboi
December 14th, 2013, 09:30 PM
David vs. Goliath. Hopefully it goes down the same way that it did in the bible.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 09:31 PM

Jirik has been nursing a bad shoulder for 1/2 the season....he just plays through the pain.

Heagle...not sure what kind of shoulder (?) injury it is....

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:31 PM
David vs. Goliath. Hopefully it goes down the same way that it did in the bible.

Woa man, one fiction coversation at a time! Jed Bartlet, why isn't he the schools mascot?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 09:32 PM

Cardiac kids??

UNH has been in playoff mode since the middle of the season....xbowx

Twentysix
Jirik has been nursing a bad shoulder for 1/2 the season....he just plays through the pain.

Heagle...not sure what kind of shoulder (?) injury it is....

From the way "fans in the know" were talking it sounded bad. Hopefully they are wrong, heagle is mas importante.

NDSUSR
The greater Frisco/Plano area's beer distributors are already getting the orders ready

Miller Brewing and Anheuser Busch have added a temporary extra shift.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 09:34 PM
From the way "fans in the know" were talking it sounded bad. Hopefully they are wrong, heagle is mas importante.

With UNH's spread offense, Shepard is probably more important.

Hopefully Heagle can play Friday.

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Miller Brewing and Anheuser Busch have added a temporary extra shift.

Mandatory overtime like baker boy.

Mattymc727
December 14th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Not trying to sandbag, I hope UNH keeps it within two scores. UNH was 0-6 in QF games since the dynasty started (Ill call it that), tonight was a huge win for the program. We won our title. Hopefully nobody gets hurt and we compete well. I am a recent college grad and have to save my money for beer and women, so I cant make the trip. However UNH alumn will travel, and I have no doubt they will have a blast. I would love to catch a game in the FargoDome. Is this the first ever meeting between UNH and NDSU in sports history? We have played UND plenty, and spanked them in hockey, but I dont think we have ever matched up with NDSU.....

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Not trying to sandbag, I hope UNH keeps it within two scores. UNH was 0-6 in QF games since the dynasty started (Ill call it that), tonight was a huge win for the program. We won our title. Hopefully nobody gets hurt and we compete well. I am a recent college grad and have to save my money for beer and women, so I cant make the trip. However UNH alumn will travel, and I have no doubt they will have a blast. I would love to catch a game in the FargoDome. Is this the first ever meeting between UNH and NDSU in sports history? We have played UND plenty, and spanked them in hockey, but I dont think we have ever matched up with NDSU.....

NDSU and UNH have not played football against one another. I cannot say if they played another sport.

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Quidditch?

http://www.haydensports.com/shop/pc/catalog/2011-8-25haydensports025_1406_detail.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2013, 09:43 PM
NDSU and UNH have not played football against one another. I cannot say if they played another sport.

Where is darel?

He could give us the hockey breakdown.....xlolx

Mattymc727
December 14th, 2013, 09:45 PM
This may be the first match up between the schools in athletic history....

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 09:47 PM
I'm going to make a quick prediction. This is all that will be left of UNH at about 10:30 Central on Friday night.

http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2011_03_29/chalk.jpg

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:48 PM
This may be the first match up between the schools in athletic history....

which took place in a cave in New Hampshire

Was the closest I could get with google.

UNHWildcat18
December 14th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Being a Poor UNH senior,I wont be able to make it to the game obviously. I really hope UNH takes it to you guys and plays their best game possible. Regardless of score and outcome its awesome that we get to go to fargo and play this game. I am excited to see how UNH fares against NDSU to compare it to all of the other games NDSU has played this season.

Mattymc727
December 14th, 2013, 09:51 PM
I'm going to make a quick prediction. This is all that will be left of UNH at about 10:30 Central on Friday night.

http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2011_03_29/chalk.jpg

Our back leg will lay better than this queer's.

NDSU1980
December 14th, 2013, 09:51 PM
I've got a feeling we won't be needing either one of them next week, so they can rest up and be ready for Frisco.

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:52 PM
I've got a feeling we won't be needing either one of them next week, so they can rest up and be ready for Frisco.

Now that is BOLD

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Our back leg will lay better than this queer's.

No it won't. xlolx

centennial
December 14th, 2013, 09:54 PM
UNH right now
http://thecatsdiary.typepad.com/.a/6a0133f3617f23970b0147e36dbedc970b-pi

Twentysix
December 14th, 2013, 09:54 PM
UNH right now
http://thecatsdiary.typepad.com/.a/6a0133f3617f23970b0147e36dbedc970b-pi

Haha, do you frequent thecatsdiary.com?

That is an awesome pic though lol.

centennial
December 14th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Haha, do you frequent thecatsdiary.com?

That is an awesome pic though lol.
I have awesome google-fu skills. Not interested in cats much, think dogs are better.

swaghook
December 14th, 2013, 10:00 PM
UNH will most likely make a better game out of it then CCU. Probably more like the Furman game but closer in score at the end. They will hang in there until late in the 3rd.

jmrepak
December 14th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I have awesome google-fu skills. Not interested in cats much, think dogs are better.
Obligatory video requirement (although it would have been more appropriate before today)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EChnZTJicw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7EC hnZTJicw

Drblankstare
December 14th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Very happy that UNH is coming up to Fargo. I think they will give the Bison the better game. Early guess is NDSU 27-UNH 13. I'm just sad their isn't anymore southern speed left to play.:D

Or does Maryland count as the South?

Southern Bison
December 14th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Very happy that UNH is coming up to Fargo. I think they will give the Bison the better game. Early guess is NDSU 27-UNH 13. I'm just sad their isn't anymore southern speed left to play.:D

Or does Maryland count as the South?

Yes, Maryland is south of the Mason-Dixon line, however Maryland did not officially secede. The Maryland General Assembly was primarily interested in preserving Maryland's neutrality, for they neither wanted to secede from the Union, nor to allow Union troops to cross its territory in order to attack the Confederacy. Lincoln forced Maryland to stay in the Union, otherwise Washington D.C. would have been within Confederate territory.

Mattymc727
December 14th, 2013, 10:34 PM
To us UNH fans....Yankees wear pinstripes...and we hate them as much as citdog does.

Mattymc727
December 14th, 2013, 11:03 PM
http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/2f636a14654511e3877f12bffcd6e56e_8.jpg

PantherRob82
December 14th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Might see if I can get a ticket from one of my UNH friends and come to this one in a UNH hat, NDSU shirt, and UNI coat. LOL

DA BEAR
December 14th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Da NDSU 48
Da UNH 7

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Da NDSU 48
Da UNH 7

Every time I see that , I think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ZvzIOO6aU

Drblankstare
December 14th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Yes, Maryland is south of the Mason-Dixon line, however Maryland did not officially secede. The Maryland General Assembly was primarily interested in preserving Maryland's neutrality, for they neither wanted to secede from the Union, nor to allow Union troops to cross its territory in order to attack the Confederacy. Lincoln forced Maryland to stay in the Union, otherwise Washington D.C. would have been within Confederate territory.
So your saying Maryland is just like the Swiss? Delicious chocolate and full of Nazi Gold :)

buffalobill
December 14th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Welcome to Fargo! It is always a treat to have peer land grant institutions visiting our great State!:)

Thumper76
December 14th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Fargo: where your playoff dreams go to die.

buffalobill
December 15th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Fargo: where your playoff dreams go to die.
The field of nightmares for visiting teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaBizon
December 15th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Da NDSU 48
Da UNH 7

I don't think it will be quite that lopsided. Only because NDSU will be playing their 2nd string midway through the 3rd quarter.

NDSU. 35
UNH. 14

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

X-Factor
December 15th, 2013, 05:40 AM
I don't think it will be quite that lopsided. Only because NDSU will be playing their 2nd string midway through the 3rd quarter.

NDSU. 35
UNH. 14

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If it is that close no way will NDSU have their 2nd teamers in.

But I do think UNH makes it a better game than the chickens, who had a defense made out of such

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 05:51 AM
NDSU matches up really well against UNH. They run the spread but do a lot of short passes with it. Running game is OK.

Their defense looks better than CC, comparable to Furman.

If NDSU does not turn it over this game will be something like 38-10.

State Line Liquors
December 15th, 2013, 06:11 AM
I expect a good performance from UNH. It would be silly to predict a victory, but I'd expect much better play than either of the unimpressive squads that have been to Fargo already in the playoffs. McDonnell is as good a coach as there is in FCS, present company included.

i really won't be shocked by any of these 4 teams left winning it all.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 06:34 AM
NDSU matches up really well against UNH. They run the spread but do a lot of short passes with it. Running game is OK.

Their defense looks better than CC, comparable to Furman.

If NDSU does not turn it over this game will be something like 38-10.

Get you're crying towel ready, Why you guys keep saying I think UNH is a bit better than Coastal is comical, they are a lot better than Coastal.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Get you're crying towel ready, Why you guys keep saying I think UNH is a bit better than Coastal is comical, they are a lot better than Coastal.

After watching UNH last night, the Bison will roll this team.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 07:09 AM
After watching UNH last night, the Bison will roll this team.

I honestly thought BizunNation was way to kind with the Boggy Creek Chicken fans last week leading up to the game, I knew you would crush them. Now a much better team is coming to Fargo and now they get less respect.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 07:15 AM
I honestly thought BizunNation was way to kind with the Boggy Creek Chicken fans last week leading up to the game, I knew you would crush them. Now a much better team is coming to Fargo and now they get less respect.

Pick and choose what you want to read.

Ya, any team that is still playing is a good team but UNH does not have the team to beat this Bison team. IMO, to beat the Bison you need a very good ground game to keep the Bison offense off the field and a very good, tough as nails defense.

Easy to say that now....you knew the Bison would beat CC....

Ya, the Bison are going to beat UNH IMO, they do not match up well against this Bison team.....power running team with a very fast, aggressive defense.

Tell me how UNH is going to win this....xchinscratchx

Lehigh'98
December 15th, 2013, 07:29 AM
"When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in. You carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch!' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose."

Brian Billick before the AFC title game against Tenn. UNH will be a decided underdog here.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 07:49 AM
"When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in. You carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch!' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose."

Brian Billick before the AFC title game against Tenn. UNH will be a decided underdog here.

Then you get that spear shoved right up your ass.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Pick and choose what you want to read

You're doing a fine job of that, notice I haven't said just yet that UNH will go to Fargo and beat the Bizzun, just that they are a better team than Coastal and have a chance to put a welcome scare into the Fargo Barn, something that Coastal had no chance to do.

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2013, 08:01 AM
You're doing a fine job of that, notice I haven't said just yet that UNH will go to Fargo and beat the Bizzun, just that they are a better team than Coastal and have a chance to put a welcome scare into the Fargo Barn, something that Coastal had no chance to do.

Minnesota has "The Barn", don't want to take anything away from the Golden Gophers.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Minnesota has "The Barn", don't want to take anything away from the Golden Gophers.

Maybe he's talking about Bottle Barn.

Now that's a pretty good barn.

NHwildEcat
December 15th, 2013, 08:07 AM
The blowout predictions are hilarious.

NDSU fans will be surprised at the final score. UNH has a lot of fight in 'em and they have nothing to lose. UNH has finally settled on the RIGHT QB and the offense is more dangerous then ever. I still fully expect NDSU to win, but the lack of respect from the great white north is laughable.

We would also out drink you clowns any day. NH is the #1 beer state. Have some Canuck Piss Ale whydoncha!

Gil Dobie
Maybe he's talking about Bottle Barn.

Now that's a pretty good barn.

Do they have the drive-thru window?

Bison Fan in NW MN

Well, tell me how UNH is going to win this, if they are a better team than CC?

CC ran the spread just like UNH does and the Bison defense had no trouble with it. Maybe UNH's defense is a little better but they have had trouble with Towson, a power running team......and NDSU is a power running team that has a good passing attack.

I'll sit back and wait for your expert analysis....xcoffeex

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2013, 08:09 AM

NDSU fans will be surprised at the final score. UNH has a lot of fight in 'em and they have nothing to lose. UNH has finally settled on the RIGHT QB and the offense is more dangerous then ever. I still fully expect NDSU to win, but the lack of respect from the great white north is laughable.

We would also out drink you clowns any day. NH is the #1 beer state. Have some Canuck Piss Ale whydoncha!

A lot of Bison fans have a great confidence in the team. Can UNH win, yes, but the Bison will have to make mistakes for that to happen. The game could be close or it could be a blowout. Playing the game will determine that.

caribbeanhen
Coastal was a Big South team,

UNH is a CAA team

even thought the CAA is down;), CAA team is not coming to convention center to get blown out, not happening

Bison Fan in NW MN

Which will be what?

Bison 38-10

NHwildEcat
December 15th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Well, tell me how UNH is going to win this, if they are a better team than CC?

CC ran the spread just like UNH does and the Bison defense had no trouble with it. Maybe UNH's defense is a little better but they have had trouble with Towson, a power running team......and NDSU is a power running team that has a good passing attack.

I'll sit back and wait for your expert analysis....xcoffeex

I'll touch on the Towson part. UNH overall has developed and progressed since that Towson game. The defense has been a rock of late against all offenses. Sure they haven't see another one like Towson so who knows, but using a game that long ago to state your case is just not a clear example of how Friday may play out.

NHwildEcat
December 15th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Which will be what?

Bison 38-10

Prob 30-27. Either way.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of Bison fans have a great confidence in the team. Can UNH win, yes, but the Bison will have to make mistakes for that to happen. The game could be close or it could be a blowout. Playing the game will determine that.

There should be great confidence. They are on a mighty run. But all runs do come to an end. They will lose on Friday or they will lose to Towson in January. They will not be winning #3 in a row.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Coastal was a Big South team,

UNH is a CAA team

even thought the CAA is down;), CAA team is not coming to convention center to get blown out, not happening

That's it?

UNH is a CAA team angle??

UNH's spread offense will not move the ball consistently against the Bison defense. Looks like they run a 4-2-5 defensive scheme....not a good match up against a power running team like the Bison.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Well, tell me how UNH is going to win this, if they are a better team than CC

once we can get you past this, we can continue. If you don't know the difference between Coastal and UNH there is no point in continuing the conversation.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:14 AM
once we can get you past this, we can continue. If you don't know the difference between Coastal and UNH there is no point in continuing the conversation.

read: I don't have an answer to that question.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Prob 30-27. Either way.

- - - Updated - - -

There should be great confidence. They are on a mighty run. But all runs do come to an end. They will lose on Friday or they will lose to Towson in January. They will not be winning #3 in a row.

Really? 30-27 either way?

CC had one of the best offenses in the country and they scored 14 points.....30 below their average. UNH's offense is not as good and they will score 27-30 on the Bison?

LOL

xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

LOL....I guess we'll see this juggernaut on Friday that is UNH.

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2013, 08:17 AM

The only real vibe I can get on the game is that SDSU also beat SELU. I see UNH as a SDSU type team. Good team and they will be a lot more competitive than CCU was.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:17 AM
read: I don't have an answer to that question.

don't try and confuse me with your confusion, I wasn't talking to you........ unless you think that Coastal and UNH are about the same team

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:20 AM

Is there some kind of build in auto message for users that I don't know about? Because this sounds just like everybody else. I guess there's not cost to being wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

don't try and confuse me with your confusion, I wasn't talking to you........ unless you think that Coastal and UNH are about the same team

They all look the same to the Bison.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:21 AM

CC had one of the best offenses in the country and they scored 14 points.....30 below their average. UNH's offense is not as good and they will score 27-30 on the Bison?

LOL

xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really not see the difference between a CAA team vs a Big South team? stats are overrated, If Coastal played in the CAA do you think they would have those stats... I get the feeling your just stringing me along, no one on this board is that dense.....

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Pretty funny.

NDSU gives up 11 points/game and UNH is going to come into the FD on a short week and score 27-30 points on this Bison defense.....xhomerx

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Good team and they will be a lot more competitive than CCU was.

Gil Dobie knows..... also remember SELA was a pretty good team that UNH beat last night despite trying to give it away

WrenFGun
December 15th, 2013, 08:23 AM
FWIW, UNH's running game is really good. They go 4-deep with useful RB's and Goldrich is really talented running the ball himself. They are also not at all afraid to run gadget plays, as they tried a WR pass on the final drive of the game (didn't work).

I also don't think it's fair to compare NDSU's power running game to the best player in FCS, Terrance West. He's going to get his vs. anyone, IMO.

That said, UNH are decided, decided underdogs. I expect a good effort but UNH will need to sustain long drives to keep this close. I saw the highlights of the CCU game and NDSU doesn't make mistakes. Tough to crack unless you play perfect. UNH has the talent to compete, though, especially on the offensive end. (R.J. Harris is one of the best WR's in FCS ... I watched Erik Lora play against Towson and there's no question in my mind that Harris is a far better wideout).

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Do you really not see the difference between a CAA team vs a Big South team? stats are overrated, If Coastal played in the CAA do you think they would have those stats... I get the feeling your just stringing me along, no one on this board is that dense.....

Talking football: How is UNH going to win this?

Great offense to keep the Bison defense on the field? No
Great defense to shut down the Bison offense? No
Are they on a roll? Yes
Good win last night on the road? Yes

They do not match up against this Bison team, IMO.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:25 AM
FWIW, UNH's running game is really good. They go 4-deep with useful RB's and Goldrich is really talented running the ball himself. They are also not at all afraid to run gadget plays, as they tried a WR pass on the final drive of the game (didn't work).

I also don't think it's fair to compare NDSU's power running game to the best player in FCS, Terrance West. He's going to get his vs. anyone, IMO.

That said, UNH are decided, decided underdogs. I expect a good effort but UNH will need to sustain long drives to keep this close. I saw the highlights of the CCU game and NDSU doesn't make mistakes. Tough to crack unless you play perfect. UNH has the talent to compete, though, especially on the offensive end. (R.J. Harris is one of the best WR's in FCS ... I watched Erik Lora play against Towson and there's no question in my mind that Harris is a far better wideout).

I know you're all rah rah CAA but NDSU held the #1 rusher in the country to 4 yds and the #3 rusher in the country to 53 yds.

Terrence west would not "get his". Nobody does.

NHwildEcat
December 15th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Pretty funny.

NDSU gives up 11 points/game and UNH is going to come into the FD on a short week and score 27-30 points on this Bison defense.....xhomerx

I look forward to your humility coming out late Friday night when UNH puts up those 27-30 points and hangs with your team. Really looking forward to it.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:28 AM
UNH will bring some game, Coastal looked scared...... get ready for a good football game.

wmmii
December 15th, 2013, 08:29 AM
I know you're all rah rah CAA but NDSU held the #1 rusher in the country to 4 yds and the #3 rusher in the country to 53 yds.

Terrence west would not "get his". Nobody does.

W&M had a real good D also, we shutout UNH and "held" Towson to 15 points but West got 160 yards....he is the real deal.....

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 08:29 AM

Really? Why not?

Both have power running games. Bison split carries between 2 guys or either one would have the same stats as West. Plus the Bison have a much better passing game and a significantly better defense compared to Towson.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:30 AM
I look forward to your humility coming out late Friday night when UNH puts up those 27-30 points and hangs with your team. Really looking forward to it.

They all do. They usually end up pretty disappointed.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 08:31 AM

Sure, I'll give credit where it is due.

UNH is a good team but they will not score that many points against this defense.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:32 AM
W&M had a real good D also, we shutout UNH and "held" Towson to 15 points but West got 160 yards....he is the real deal.....

They are all the real deal. Just not against the Bison.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:32 AM
as a matter of fact, the last time a CAA team came to Fargo it was a rather pedestrian JMU team with 4 season losses in 2011 first round, game was respectable. No reason this one will not be

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Sure, I'll give credit where it is due.

UNH is a good team but they will not score that many points against this defense.

They barely managed 20 against SELA and that game was horrible. Nobody was executing well. They are going to get murdered against a team that is running at peak efficiency like the Bison.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:35 AM
as a matter of fact, the last time a CAA team came to Fargo it was a rather pedestrian JMU team with 4 season losses in 2011 first round, game was respectable. No reason this one will not be

I remember, that was against the weed suspension guy, wasn't it?

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:38 AM
I remember, that was against the weed suspension guy, wasn't it?

right

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 08:38 AM
They barely managed 20 against SELA and that game was horrible. Nobody was executing well. They are going to get murdered against a team that is running at peak efficiency like the Bison.

Agree.

NDSU's defense is significantly better than SELA's.

A lot of 'homerism' from our buddies out east.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:39 AM
right

That was a fun week. :D

IBleedYellow
December 15th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Looking forward to this game!

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:44 AM
but you guys have some key injuries, that Colter Hagle or WTF his name is character is a real good football player, to bad he will be on the sideline. I enjoy watching him play

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:45 AM
but you guys have some key injuries, that Colter Hagle or WTF his name is character is a real good football player, to bad he will be on the sideline. I enjoy watching him play

he was out last year. against a spread, Bryan Shepard is better anyway.

Then again these guys are tough as nails so who knows? He might be back in a harness or something.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 08:46 AM
UNH has the #75th ranked defense in the FCS, giving up 404 yards/game and the #15 scoring defense at 21.2/game.

NDSU has the #2 ranked defense giving up 250/game and the #1 scoring defense at 11.2/game.

AmsterBison
December 15th, 2013, 08:48 AM

Colten Heagle, aka the Golden Eagle. Once, when he was on the sidelines, a back ran into his shadow and the collision was so violent that the RB's mom blew snot bubbles.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8325/8120487108_c74fb945be.jpg

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2013, 08:50 AM
If UNH can keep this a game into the 4th quarter it would be awfully impressive. To put it in CAA terms, NDSU has William & Mary's defense and Towson's offense (better QB but worse RBs so it balances out IMO) and UNH couldn't handle either of those teams this year. If the Bison play defensively against UNH like they did against Coastal, UNH won't get more than 7 points (since they can't seem to kick FGs). UNH has a chance to win just like any team would that's good enough to make it to the semis but that chance is slim. I think the Bison win by 20+ points, 38-14 or something along those lines (I don't think the Bison defense will play as well as they did against CCU - very tough to replicate that kind of performance).

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 08:51 AM
So far offenses are scoring an average of 21.35 pts below their average against NDSU which means UNH is in for about 11 pts on Saturday.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:53 AM
UNH has the #75th ranked defense in the FCS, giving up 404 yards/game and the #15 scoring defense at 21.2/game

thanks for posting those meaningless stats, Did you guys give up 26 points to some team from Mizzo?

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Colten Heagle, aka the Golden Eagle. Once, when he was on the sidelines, a back ran into his shadow and the collision was so violent that the RB's mom blew snot bubbles.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8325/8120487108_c74fb945be.jpg

but 4ever is saying he's not as good as his replacement..... pure Bizundung

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2013, 09:02 AM
I think Colton Heagle is the best tackler in space the Bison have. However, Bryan Shepherd would start at safety for pretty much any other FCS team in the country and plays ton in the nickel package for NDSU (yes, they bring in a safety rather than a CB in their nickel). The Bison will not lose a beat with Shepherd in there instead of Heagle against a spread offense but it will make a difference to have a new nickel DB in there instead of Shepherd since I'm guessing the Bison will be in nickel most of the game.

Pards Rule
Am I the only one on here to have watched a game at Fargodome and Cowell Stadium?

semobison
UNH will be a much tougher game than CC and their swiss cheese defense! This will be more like playing a good MVFC team.

Lehigh'98
December 15th, 2013, 09:03 AM
The problem almost any team will have against NDSU is their O & D lines are just more physical. They were throwing around CCs linemen. That is exactly the wrong matchup for UNH.

IBleedYellow
December 15th, 2013, 09:03 AM
You guys just keep talking, I'll keep reading, and come Friday I'll be cheering loud and making the Fargodome a rocking place to watch your Wildcats flounder. Every team has a chance to win, but I don't see it being UNH. Our offense for the past two years was almost a hindrance, making Bison fans really worried when they stepped onto the field. This year they are almost as good as our defense, which is something you have to take a step back just to fathom for a second. Our OFFENSE is on the same level as our DEFENSE.

That said, Our D vs our O would go horribly wrong for our Offense.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 09:07 AM
On another note, I'll finally feel below 0 weather for the first time in 5 years. That will be a treat!

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 09:19 AM
UNH will be a much tougher game than CC and their swiss cheese defense! This will be more like playing a good MVFC team.

is there another "good" MVFC team? 5 4 3 2 1 ...... enter Clenz

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2013, 09:21 AM
is there another "good" MVFC team? 5 4 3 3 1 ...... enter Clenz

SDSU also beat SELU and SIU lost to EIU in OT.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 09:24 AM
SDSU also beat SELU and SIU lost to EIU in OT.

UNI also murdered McNeese.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 09:28 AM
UNI also murdered McNeese.

So did Jacksonville State....

Tiger4Life
December 15th, 2013, 09:34 AM
The problem almost any team will have against NDSU is their O & D lines are just more physical. They were throwing around CCs linemen. That is exactly the wrong matchup for UNH.

The ONLY O-Line Left that can deal with NDSU is TOWSON....Pike and his crew are the reason why WEST is the best RB in 1AA History

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 09:38 AM
The ONLY O-Line Left that can deal with NDSU is TOWSON....Pike and his crew are the reason why WEST is the best RB in 1AA History

He is? By what measure?

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 09:42 AM
I think Colton Heagle is the best tackler in space the Bison have.

best open field tackler I've seen in a long time, yep you wont miss him at all ..... he's a difference maker

blueballs
December 15th, 2013, 09:56 AM

Adrian Peterson, his 9000+ career yards, 100+ TD's, 2 national titles, 4 time 1st team all american, 4 time Payton Award finalist, Payton winner, 50+ consecutive 100+ games, would beg to differ.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Adrian Peterson, his 9000+ career yards, 100+ TD's, 2 national titles, 4 time 1st team all american, 4 time Payton Award finalist, Payton winner, would beg to differ.

Yep. That's what I was thinking. Waiting to hear the answer to my question.

gregatim
December 15th, 2013, 10:02 AM
UNH will bring some game, Coastal looked scared...... get ready for a good football game.

There QB was rattled from the first snap, maybe scared, maybe too much adrenaline. But every throw in the first quarter was thrown high. Game was over before he got his emotions under control.

UNHWildcat18
December 15th, 2013, 10:46 AM

You take away 3 horrible play calling decisions and a blocked field goal and UNH wins that game comfortable 35-17.
UNH kicked the crap out of them last night, they just payed horrid in the redzone. I don't think I've seen a more lopsided game but close score in my life.

UNHWildcat18
December 15th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Also as mentioned earlier about the NDSU defense stopping the number 2 rusher or 3 to some small amount of yards, it's one thing to rush a lot in other conferences its another thing to run train in the CAA. West would still get his number vs you guys IMO, not saying 300 yards but still. They have a large offensive line and he is an animal.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 10:51 AM
You take away 3 horrible play calling decisions and a blocked field goal and UNH wins that game comfortable 35-17.
UNH kicked the crap out of them last night, they just payed horrid in the redzone. I don't think I've seen a more lopsided game but close score in my life.

Good thing you only have to wait 6 days to be a believer.

UNHWildcat18
December 15th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Good thing you only have to wait 6 days to be a believer.

We get it.. NDSU 2 time defending champ, ranked 1 in the nation, loads of talent, fans have the right to be cocky ect.. UNH will give them a game friday. Not making a prediction, but still proud of UNH with what what they have accomplished and what we have to deal with money and facility wise.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Also as mentioned earlier about the NDSU defense stopping the number 2 rusher or 3 to some small amount of yards, it's one thing to rush a lot in other conferences its another thing to run train in the CAA. West would still get his number vs you guys IMO, not saying 300 yards but still. They have a large offensive line and he is an animal.

Your team's still in it and you're carrying water for another team? Huh. That's weird.

ngineer
December 15th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Other than Towson, I think UNH is the next best candidate to knock off the Bison. The play very good fundamental football with good talent at the skill positions. With a couple breaks, they can win this game.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Other than Towson, I think UNH is the next best candidate to knock off the Bison. The play very good fundamental football with good talent at the skill positions. With a couple breaks, they can win this game.

Agree, if the team gets food poisoning from the pregame meal, they can win this game.

344Johnson
December 15th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Bison by 20.

UNHWildcat18
December 15th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Your team's still in it and you're carrying water for another team? Huh. That's weird.

..... I can't also make opinions on other teams still in the tournament besides my own, weird. Just agreeing with some of the other posters who said this.

NDSUstudent
December 15th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Are they flying directly to Fargo from Louisiana now?

Mattymc727
December 15th, 2013, 12:31 PM
I just dont see UNH being close in this one. Id be happy with 31-17 or 31-21.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 12:51 PM
thanks for posting those meaningless stats, Did you guys give up 26 points to some team from Mizzo?

Ya, with your vast football knowledge I guess the Bison defense is pretty mediocre....xcoffeex

UNH will not get to 20 points.

Bison win 38-10.

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2013, 12:54 PM

...........and of course Lehigh beat UNH ;)

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 12:57 PM

You may be right but IMO, this is not a good match up for UNH; big, physical lines and power running game plus a very good passing game.

UNH's defense looks like a bend but do not break kind of defense, gives up yards but pretty decent at keeping teams out of the endzone.

We'll find out Friday.

swaghook
December 15th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Going to be a good game. Will be fun to watch our D take on their O.

Anyone from UNH making the trip on short notice?

BisonFan02
December 15th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Someone make an avatar scoring bet, so I can be entertained this week. :D

Green1
December 15th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Nodak, you need to put up your list of smack opposing team post. It might speed things up a bit. xthumbsupx It is a short week after all.

IBleedYellow
December 15th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Is it Friday yet?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Nodak, you need to put up your list of smack opposing team post. It might speed things up a bit. xthumbsupx It is a short week after all.

Nah. NH and ND are way too close. Not even they have that jumped up smack that the Southern teams do.

They kind of know what's coming. Gonna be a bad week for me.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Nah. NH and ND are way too close. Not even they have that jumped up smack that the Southern teams do.

They kind of know what's coming. Gonna be a bad week for me.

LOL...According to some of those guys, Coastal was going to score 2-3 TDs before the Bison knew what his them.....xlolx

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2013, 01:32 PM
LOL...According to some of those guys, Coastal was going to score 2-3 TDs before the Bison knew what his them.....xlolx
where you one. You sure gave coastal way to much credit. They have never beaten a good team

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 01:35 PM
where you one. You sure gave coastal way to much credit. They have never beaten a good team

Ya, I predicted a 41-21 Bison win....not CC coming in and jumping out to a 21-0 lead. What was the final score? 48-14...pretty close.

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Two completely unrelated points that haven't been discussed yet that I'd like to bring out.

1) SELA killed UNH in the return game. NDSU has one of the best punt/kick returners in the nation in Ryan Smith. If their coverage units don't improve he'll eat them up, especially on punt returns.

2) "Playing with house money" as some have eluded to UNH as doing can bite you as well as help you. I think CCU had that same mentality after the biggest win in their school's history last weekend in Missoula. I think that took away the edge they played the Griz with because they accomplished something unprecedented for their program and once NDSU punched them in the mouth they went into "we're just happy we got this far" mode. I believe this is UNH's first trip to the semis after many trips to the quarters so I wonder if the "playing with house money" mentality may cause UNH to come out with a similar flatness on Friday. IMO they're better off coming out with the mentality that they deserve to be there and there's no reason for them to think that they shouldn't expect more out of this season.

UNHWildCats
December 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM

LOL

xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

Quality of opposition matters. Coastals regular season opposition was not quality

BisonFan02
December 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM
More or less...here's how I picture everyone's favorite commie Bison fan Nodak:

We're gonna beat a scrappy SoCon team....then we're going to beat an overrated Big South team...then we're going to beat a random CAA team for the right to beat another random CAA team or a no D Big Sky team....YEAH!!!!!!!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1369448/howard-dean-yeah-o.gif

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 01:54 PM
More or less...here's how I picture everyone's favorite commie Bison fan Nodak:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1369448/howard-dean-yeah-o.gif

I got my tickets and hotel room in Frisco. One **** could not be given to how they get there.

UNH Fanboi
December 15th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Two completely unrelated points that haven't been discussed yet that I'd like to bring out.

1) SELA killed UNH in the return game. NDSU has one of the best punt/kick returners in the nation in Ryan Smith. If their coverage units don't improve he'll eat them up, especially on punt returns.

2) "Playing with house money" as some have eluded to UNH as doing can bite you as well as help you. I think CCU had that same mentality after the biggest win in their school's history last weekend in Missoula. I think that took away the edge they played the Griz with because they accomplished something unprecedented for their program and once NDSU punched them in the mouth they went into "we're just happy we got this far" mode. I believe this is UNH's first trip to the semis after many trips to the quarters so I wonder if the "playing with house money" mentality may cause UNH to come out with a similar flatness on Friday. IMO they're better off coming out with the mentality that they deserve to be there and there's no reason for them to think that they shouldn't expect more out of this season.

Possibly, but UNH has been playing with a swagger that I haven't seen in years. I think UNH is more in "nobody believes in us mode" rather than "we're just happy to be here" mode. That being said, if UNH gets behind early, they could fall into the latter mode.

UNHWildCats
December 15th, 2013, 02:02 PM
that game against UNI in 2005 should have been like 55-24 UNH

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 02:05 PM
I don't see how UNH doesn't get killed. They left 20 or more points on the field against SELA, but SELA couldnt capitalize. NDSU will put points on the board off any mistake. IMO this isn't a close game. 38-7 at best.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Quality of opposition matters. Coastals regular season opposition was not quality

CC went into Montana and won last week.....pretty tough for any team to do that. CC does have a good offense.....NDSU's defense is just that good.

UNH will find out on Friday.

UNHFootballAlum
December 15th, 2013, 02:16 PM

After being in the playoffs for 10 straight years, UNH will NOT come out with the I am glad to be here mentality. Those experiences and the experience of this particular team fighting back from a 1-3 start will prepare them for this game. They have been playing for their lives for 2 months. This game will be no different, they will come out with an edge

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2013, 02:16 PM
that game against UNI in 2005 should have been like 55-24 UNH

CCU beat 4 playoff teams before they played NDSU. That's not too shabby.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 02:20 PM
After being in the playoffs for 10 straight years, UNH will NOT come out with the I am glad to be here mentality. Those experiences and the experience of this particular team fighting back from a 1-3 start will prepare them for this game. They have been playing for their lives for 2 months. This game will be no different, they will come out with an edge

Good, I hope UNH brings their 'A' game.

UNHWildCats
December 15th, 2013, 02:24 PM
CCU beat 4 playoff teams before they played NDSU. That's not too shabby.
2 MEACS and Furman... not exactly quality. only quality opponents they had this year was NDSU, Montana and South Carolina (FBS) and they averaged 22 points in those games. So their explosive offense was in great part due to weak opposition.

TILIS-BisonFan
December 15th, 2013, 02:43 PM

This sounds like every coastal carolina fan last week. "Our offense is superb." "southern speed" However all NDSU fans were not surprised by the final score. Then they get to Fargo and score 12 points below their previous fcs low. 600+ yards later no one mentions the Bison offense.

Every fanbase that has came to NDSU has had the same mentality. Every fanbase leaving has said "another level" "faster than i thought" "outcoached" etc there is no reason to expect this week to be any different. Ill take Sagarin and add a td 42-14.

The only way to beat NDSU is turnovers and low scoring. If NDSU gets to 24 they win. If I'm a UNH fan I'd be more worried about stopping the Bison offense because you will not score on the defense.

TILIS-BisonFan
December 15th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Might see if I can get a ticket from one of my UNH friends and come to this one in a UNH hat, NDSU shirt, and UNI coat. LOL

Will UNI fans planning on coming need any advice on how to buy football tickets in December?

DJKyR0
December 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Another week, another fanbase telling us how their team is the exception to the rule that nobody defeats NDSU. Your team is not exceptionally fast, they do not have the horses to keep up for four quarters with NDSU, they will not come into the Fargodome and shock the world.

UNHWildCats
December 15th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Another week, another fanbase telling us how their team is the exception to the rule that nobody defeats NDSU. Your team is not exceptionally fast, they do not have the horses to keep up for four quarters with NDSU, they will not come into the Fargodome and shock the world.
Generally speaking, teams that shock the world arent expected to be remotely competitive in the game. So shock the world we may

DJKyR0
December 15th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Generally speaking, teams that shock the world arent expected to be remotely competitive in the game. So shock the world we may

Maybe, maybe.

My rhetoric aside, I sincerely hope some UNH fans make the trip and come out to tailgate. The pair of CCU fans that showed up at our tailgate were treated like kings and a had a great time. We sure do enjoy hosting folks and any UNH fans that are planning to make the trip should PM me for some Friday info on Fargo/NDSU tailgating.

NDSUSR
December 15th, 2013, 02:58 PM

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 03:06 PM

Are any UNH fans saying we are coming into Fargo and winning going away? Hello? Bueller? You and many of your fanbase come in here and expect us to say "Aw gee, we just have no chance, its going to be a blow out, why are we even bothering." Cmon, your smugness and lack of respect of any and all of your opponents and anyone else in the league is so unbecoming. We have no illusions that the Bison are a huge favorite Friday, but we are also not the skinny kid on the beach letting the big bad Bison fans go around and kick sand in our face either. Your team is by far the best in the FCS, show some humility and respect why don't you.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Are any UNH fans saying we are coming into Fargo and winning going away? Hello? Bueller? You and many of your fanbase come in here and expect us to say "Aw gee, we just have no chance, its going to be a blow out, why are we even bothering." Cmon, your smugness and lack of respect of any and all of your opponents and anyone else in the league is so unbecoming. We have no illusions that the Bison are a huge favorite Friday, but we are also not the skinny kid on the beach letting the big bad Bison fans go around and kick sand in our face either. Your team is by far the best in the FCS, show some humility and respect why don't you.

Because we don't have to.

NDSUSR
December 15th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I expect you to do exactly what you are doing. Rock on UNH!
I really hope you give the Bison a good game.

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Don't worry, our reign of terror will be over soon enough. No team can sustain the level of winning we have achieved. But until that time comes, expect unruly and cocky Bison fans. I would expect no less from another teams fanbase if they were in our position. Just enjoy the ride UNH, congrats on finally making the semis!

dewey
December 15th, 2013, 03:21 PM
So maybe I missed the answers to my questions in the pages and pages of smack but maybe some of the UNH fans can answer some UNH football questions for me.

What type of offense do you guys run?
Who are your playmakers?
You guys have had a great playoff run winning games on the road, except Lafayette of course, what has changed for your run from earlier in the season?

What type of defense does UNH run?
Who are the guys to watch on the defensive side of the ball?

I don't want to talk smack I just want to know more about your team this year. How about some UNH football history?

I know I could probably look it all up via Google but the UNH fans on here probably know more.

I hope the UNH fans that come to town have a safe trip and enjoy the trip, other than the final score of course.

Go Bison!

Dewey

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Furman was in the exact same position for the last two months of the season xtwocentsx

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Saying the Bison will win by 20 is not lack of respect from me by UNH, it's just simply my assessment of how the two teams stack up against each other. I'm basing it mostly off looking at your previous games, season stats, and watching the SELA game but I see UNH as being inferior to NDSU in all 3 phases, especially on defense and special teams. That's not disrespect, that's honesty from me. If UNH proves me wrong I'll congratulate them accordingly. Regardless, they've had a tremendous season are an excellent team but that's a given since they're still playing on semifinal weekend.

Mattymc727
December 15th, 2013, 03:34 PM
So maybe I missed the answers to my questions in the pages and pages of smack but maybe some of the UNH fans can answer some UNH football questions for me.

What type of offense do you guys run?
Who are your playmakers?
You guys have had a great playoff run winning games on the road, except Lafayette of course, what has changed for your run from earlier in the season?

What type of defense does UNH run?
Who are the guys to watch on the defensive side of the ball?

I don't want to talk smack I just want to know more about your team this year. How about some UNH football history?

I know I could probably look it all up via Google but the UNH fans on here probably know more.

I hope the UNH fans that come to town have a safe trip and enjoy the trip, other than the final score of course.

Go Bison!

Dewey

UNH runs a slower version of the Chip Kelly offense that Oregon ran (Which was created at UNH when Kelly was our offensive coordinator). Its well balanced this year, with the run setting up the pass, or, the pass setting up the run. RJ Harris is the best WR we have, but that doesnt mean he is the only good one, Mello and others may not be speedsters, but are pretty sure handed and know how to get open. The running game is lead by power back Chris Setian, and all purpose back Nico Steriti. Poor QB play has kept the UNH offense from being great over the past 2 years, but Sean Goldrich has really stepped up over the past 4-5 weeks and is playing unlike anything we have seen previously. He look confident and smart, which is a great sign from the young QB. The oline is smaller, but faster and have great technique. This helps run the gadget plays that help fuel the offense.

The defense is a 4-2-5. The front 4 is actually pretty good. They arent overly huge, but are strong and can get to the QB. They have been great at stopping the run lately too. The two linebackers are smaller, but fast, and get to the ball. They also cover pretty well. The secondary benefits from having an extra guy back there, but they arent afraid to send a few of them at the QB to create some havoc. Its a young defense, but they have made huge strides over the past 10 weeks and are averaging just 14 points a game since October I believe. They are a bend but dont break type of defense right now. Jay Colbert, Cody Muller, SHane MCneely, and Manny Asam are all "playmakers", but the unit plays well together and anyone can make a play at any point.

Coach Sean McDonnell is one of the best gems in FCS. He has been the coach for 15 years, and has lead UNH to the playoffs for 10 straight years, despite a lack of money and facilities. If you NDSU fans saw what he had to work with, you would scratch your head as to how he wins every year. UNH is well coached, and rarely makes a stupid penalty. They also respect their opponents, and often times opposing coaches and players comment on that part of the team most. UNH never takes any transfers, and prefers to develop their players. HARD WORK PAYS OFF.

Interesting note about yesterdays game: The score was UNH 20- SLU 17. The number of FBS transfers on each team? UNH 0 - SLU 27.

Twentysix
December 15th, 2013, 03:53 PM

Lol, sand? Beach? Who the hell do you think you are talking too.. The Hudson Bay has the closest real beach to ND. Talk about uninformed :p. (Don't let these Minnesota ninnies talk about lake or river beaches).

A better analogy would have been that "you don't have the smallest gun in the oil field." Now kiss our rings out of respect. :p

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Saying the Bison will win by 20 is not lack of respect from me by UNH, it's just simply my assessment of how the two teams stack up against each other. I'm basing it mostly off looking at your previous games, season stats, and watching the SELA game but I see UNH as being inferior to NDSU in all 3 phases, especially on defense and special teams. That's not disrespect, that's honesty from me. If UNH proves me wrong I'll congratulate them accordingly. Regardless, they've had a tremendous season are an excellent team but that's a given since they're still playing on semifinal weekend.

Agree.

Their defensive scheme ( 4-2-5 ) is for spread teams. They do not match up well against the Bison power running game. I will be surprised if the Bison do not run for 300 + against them.

Plus if they stack the box, like Furman and CC did, they will be burned by the pass.

I don't see their offense having consistent success against the Bison defense.

Good team but not a good match up against the Bison.

UNHWildCats
December 15th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Lol, sand? Beach? Who the hell do you think you are talking too.. The Hudson Bay has the closest real beach to ND. Talk about uninformed :p. (Don't let these Minnesota ninnies talk about lake or river beaches).

learn to ****ing read and comprehend what someone writes.

IBleedYellow
December 15th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Cara Capuano is coming back for the semifinal matchup. Sorry UNH. You're done for! :D

/s

Twentysix
December 15th, 2013, 03:58 PM
learn to ****ing read and comprehend what someone writes.

Welcome to the internet, you suck at it.

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 04:02 PM

Talk about Brrrr and I thought the Atlantic ocean of Hampton Beach NH was cold. We have beaches btw but the shortest coastline in the US (18 miles its a regular Jeopardy question). I don't mind guys like you coming in with confidence in your team, I expect it, you should have a ton of confidence but to be totally disrespectful of any and every opponent like some fans? Not cool.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 04:03 PM
UNH fans:

What are your opinions on how UNH can win this game?

Dominate TOP?
Turnovers?
Stop the Bison offense?
Run on the Bison defense?

Twentysix
December 15th, 2013, 04:03 PM
UNH's best chance is 3-4 pick sixes imo.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Talk about Brrrr and I thought the Atlantic ocean of Hampton Beach NH was cold. We have beaches btw but the shortest coastline in the US (18 miles its a regular Jeopardy question). I don't mind guys like you coming in with confidence in your team, I expect it, you should have a ton of confidence but to be totally disrespectful of any and every opponent like some fans? Not cool.

What constitutes respect to you? I'm curious how you have been disrespected.

- - - Updated - - -

UNH's best chance is 3-4 pick sixes imo.

and food poisoning like I said earlier.

Twentysix
December 15th, 2013, 04:06 PM

You should read through the NDSU vs GSU semifinal threads. You guys could learn alot from GSU.

Twentysix
December 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Ughhhh so boring! It's been like 5 minutes with no responses....

UNHFan
December 15th, 2013, 04:11 PM
I have been watching UNH for so many years I don't want to remember... This team is different...We have a slight chance!

UNHFan
December 15th, 2013, 04:13 PM
I was at Rutgers..... its a better team! It really is in some ways.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 04:21 PM
You should read through the NDSU vs GSU semifinal threads. You guys could learn alot from GSU.

This is going to be a really lame week. These guys haven't been here enough to get it.

Da Bison
December 15th, 2013, 04:27 PM
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/aggie2210/dumbtheresachance.gif

UNHWildCats
December 15th, 2013, 04:27 PM
UNH fans:

What are your opinions on how UNH can win this game?

Dominate TOP?
Turnovers?
Stop the Bison offense?
Run on the Bison defense?
I would say get a couple turnovers deep in NDSU territory, do what they are capable of on offense and get third down stops. Tall order? Yes. Impossible? No.

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 04:32 PM
What constitutes respect to you? I'm curious how you have been disrespected.

- - - Updated - - -

and food poisoning like I said earlier.

Your quotes: "They barely managed 20 against SELA and that game was horrible. Nobody was executing well. They are going to get murdered against a team that is running at peak efficiency like the Bison." "I know you're all rah rah CAA but NDSU held the #1 rusher in the country to 4 yds and the #3 rusher in the country to 53 yds.

Terrence west would not "get his". Nobody does." Need me to go on?

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 04:34 PM

How so?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Your quotes: "They barely managed 20 against SELA and that game was horrible. Nobody was executing well. They are going to get murdered against a team that is running at peak efficiency like the Bison." "I know you're all rah rah CAA but NDSU held the #1 rusher in the country to 4 yds and the #3 rusher in the country to 53 yds.

How is that disrespect? Geez. Sack up a little bit.

You're like some rapper bitching about being disrespected, yo. Like I looked at you funny of scuffed your sneakers or something.

Green1
December 15th, 2013, 04:49 PM

I think a lot of people confuse opinions that they disagree with, as disrespect.

UNHWildcat18
December 15th, 2013, 04:54 PM
This is going to be a really lame week. These guys haven't been here enough to get it.
Maybe just no one really wants to talk to you guys... Mostly you lol..... You guys accepting any idea of a loss or even a close game is like trying to talk to the westboro church about the chance their beliefs may be skewed, not trying to insult since you are two time defending champs and haven't lost so you have the right to just be arrogant anyways. With that we also have to be able to accept the predictions of you guys which I believe we humbly have.

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM
How is that disrespect? Geez. Sack up a little bit.

You're like some rapper bitching about being disrespected, yo. Like I looked at you funny of scuffed your sneakers or something.

You know your smack talk would mean more if it wasn't so easy for you. You are like Aretha Franklin talking smack in a Karaoke contest.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Maybe just no one really wants to talk to you guys... Mostly you lol..... You guys accepting any idea of a loss or even a close game is like trying to talk to the westboro church about the chance their beliefs may be skewed, not trying to insult since you are two time defending champs and haven't lost so you have the right to just be arrogant anyways. With that we also have to be able to accept the predictions of you guys which I believe we humbly have.

That's fine. It's lame because it's been less than 24 hrs and you guys have just started playing the victim right off the bat

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 04:58 PM
I think a lot of people confuse opinions that they disagree with, as disrespect.

When the opinion is "everyone sucks except us" its disrespect.

UNHWildcat18
December 15th, 2013, 04:59 PM
That's fine. It's lame because it's been less than 24 hrs and you guys have just started playing the victim right off the bat
I agree partially but then again anyone playing you guys at this point is gonna be the victim early into discussion lol.

Green1
December 15th, 2013, 05:01 PM
When the opinion is "everyone sucks except us" its disrespect.

No one has said this. Now you are just making things up.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 05:03 PM

Nobody really sucks. The Bison are just a lot better than everyone else.

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 05:05 PM

Sorry I'm paraphrasing.

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Nobody really sucks. The Bison are just a lot better than everyone else.

Better! I think I'm bringing out your softer side.....xsmiley_wix

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Better! I think I'm bringing out your softer side.....xsmiley_wix

I never, ever disparage another teams ability. Not at this stage. I only say my team is better.

semobison
December 15th, 2013, 05:11 PM

Maybe there just not stupid enough to participate. A little smack is funny but when it continues day after day after day after day after day.....

AmsterBison
December 15th, 2013, 05:13 PM

Both players are outstanding. Only one bites the head off the opponent's mascot as part of his pre-game warm-up though. And that's an intangible that you can't put a finger on.

BisonFan02
December 15th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Would it really be too much to ask to keep a game/matchup thread somewhat clean this week???? Anyone actually want to talk about the game instead of p*** in everyone else's cheerios? Anybody coming to Fargo?

Mattymc727
December 15th, 2013, 05:26 PM
First it was the patriot league champs, then the CAA champs, then the Southland champs. Still nobody believes. Love being the underdog. Bring it on.

Drblankstare
December 15th, 2013, 05:38 PM
If the Defense that showed up yesterday for the Bison shows up on Friday, I just don't see how they get beat.
UNH has a fine team and they will play their guts out I'm sure, but NDSU is just playing on another level.

IBleedYellow
December 15th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Would it really be too much to ask to keep a game/matchup thread somewhat clean this week???? Anyone actually want to talk about the game instead of p*** in everyone else's cheerios? Anybody coming to Fargo?

No.
I hope so! Come to Fargo, we buy you beer here!

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 05:50 PM

I am.

Bison56
December 15th, 2013, 06:04 PM
2 teams wil play friday one wil go to TX the other wil stay home. I hope any of the UNH fans that make the trip have a safe trip and good time. As for the game as bad as UNH played last nght and still won the game says a lot for that team. I can see either team coming in this game having a let down/sigh of relief with all the coaching drama at NDSU that it is finally over or UNH finaly getting past the quarters. Good luck to both teams.

swaghook
December 15th, 2013, 06:13 PM
sigh of relief with all the coaching drama at NDSU that it is finally over

I can not see this happening I think the players with all the social media had a pretty good idea that Coach K was the presumptive new HC. They have a goal to reach and they are playing lights out right now. What worries me is possible injuries and whether the players that got hurt this week will be on the field on Friday. They are giving it all to get to Frisco just hope they save some for when they get there.

Bison56
December 15th, 2013, 06:39 PM
I can not see this happening I think the players with all the social media had a pretty good idea that Coach K was the presumptive new HC. They have a goal to reach and they are playing lights out right now. What worries me is possible injuries and whether the players that got hurt this week will be on the field on Friday. They are giving it all to get to Frisco just hope they save some for when they get there.
I agree. I dont think either of those will effect the teams just throwing it out. Hoping for a good game to keep me on edge like lasts year semi game with the same rusults of the Bison winning of course.

swaghook
December 15th, 2013, 06:48 PM
I want a good game but not a come from behind in the last minutes of the game win. I'm nervous enough about how the game will go at the start don't need a cardiac finish

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2013, 06:52 PM
I want a good game but not a come from behind in the last minutes of the game win. I'm nervous enough about how the game will go at the start don't need a cardiac finish
If it's a repeat of last year's semi I may not survive to witness Frisco again...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 07:32 PM
I'll be fine with a blowout. Start the party early!

Pards Rule
December 15th, 2013, 07:36 PM
First it was the patriot league champs, then the CAA champs, then the Southland champs. Still nobody believes. Love being the underdog. Bring it on.

UNH was not the underdog vs Lafayette.

DJKyR0
December 15th, 2013, 07:57 PM

Would you rather I give a dishonest assessment of the game? OK, UNH will have success stopping the run...only they won't because it's an awful matchup for your defense to try and stop a dominant O-line that routinely blows wide open holes open. Don't take my certainty in an NDSU victory as a disparaging comment or "lack of respect" to your school's football team - you guys beat a Maine squad that I was certain would be coming to Fargo and SELA was riding a huge win streak into the playoffs. Nice work edging them.

NDSU is a dominant team and belongs in the conversation of "best FCS/1-AA teams of all time." This year's UNH team does not. Therefore I don't think this game will be close. Maybe it will be, and if it is you can be the first to tell me I was wrong. But for the last three years we've come on here and gotten 1.) told we're way too smug and cocky and disrespectful and douchebag-ish for having the temerity to be confident in our team and 2.) told that our team wouldn't be able to handle the excess of other teams' talent or the "hurr durr southern speed" rhetoric. Pardon me if I feel we've earned the right to be a little cocky considering we've made the FCS our biatch the last three years.

I said it before - we embrace other FCS teams' fans coming to town and if you think message board smack constitutes and disrespectful or disingenuous fanbase and prepare to be proven wrong. Opposing fans rave about our tailgate and hospitality is something North Dakotans pride themselves on. If you can't handle a bit of back-and-forth, don't go onto a freaking college football message board. If you think I'm drastically wrong in my opinion that NDSU wins this one by 17+, by all means tell me I'm wrong and one way or another we'll find out. But don't call me smug and disrespectful just for thinking that your team will get smoked in Fargo on Friday.

UNH has had a good season. NDSU has had a better one. Good luck to your guys on Friday, and hopefully there are no injuries. Is that respectful enough or do I need to say I'll plant flowers behind your bus during tailgate?

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Perhaps us Bison fans should just talk smack to each other since no else can it....

semobison
December 15th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I agree with most of the above DJ, but talk about being the best 1AA teams of all time can certainly wait a few weeks. Its a long off season!

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Would you rather I give a dishonest assessment of the game? OK, UNH will have success stopping the run...only they won't because it's an awful matchup for your defense to try and stop a dominant O-line that routinely blows wide open holes open. Don't take my certainty in an NDSU victory as a disparaging comment or "lack of respect" to your school's football team - you guys beat a Maine squad that I was certain would be coming to Fargo and SELA was riding a huge win streak into the playoffs. Nice work edging them.

NDSU is a dominant team and belongs in the conversation of "best FCS/1-AA teams of all time." This year's UNH team does not. Therefore I don't think this game will be close. Maybe it will be, and if it is you can be the first to tell me I was wrong. But for the last three years we've come on here and gotten 1.) told we're way too smug and cocky and disrespectful and douchebag-ish for having the temerity to be confident in our team and 2.) told that our team wouldn't be able to handle the excess of other teams' talent or the "hurr durr southern speed" rhetoric. Pardon me if I feel we've earned the right to be a little cocky considering we've made the FCS our biatch the last three years.

I said it before - we embrace other FCS teams' fans coming to town and if you think message board smack constitutes and disrespectful or disingenuous fanbase and prepare to be proven wrong. Opposing fans rave about our tailgate and hospitality is something North Dakotans pride themselves on. If you can't handle a bit of back-and-forth, don't go onto a freaking college football message board. If you think I'm drastically wrong in my opinion that NDSU wins this one by 17+, by all means tell me I'm wrong and one way or another we'll find out. But don't call me smug and disrespectful just for thinking that your team will get smoked in Fargo on Friday.

UNH has had a good season. NDSU has had a better one. Good luck to your guys on Friday, and hopefully there are no injuries. Is that respectful enough or do I need to say I'll plant flowers behind your bus during tailgate?

I love coming on here and discussing back and forth what teams bring to the table and what to look for in an upcoming game. But do you read what 'you' write? "Another week, another fanbase telling us how their team is the exception to the rule that nobody defeats NDSU. Your team is not exceptionally fast, they do not have the horses to keep up for four quarters with NDSU, they will not come into the Fargodome and shock the world." U tell me what in all of that 'finality' starting with your first sentence which I paraphrase "Another fan base is 'delusional' in thinking it can come up here and win?" What in anything that you say leaves room for any discussion other than taking bets on how soon NDSU's lead will be out of reach? Do you want us to come in here and just say how great your team is? Every team has a chance, it may be a small chance but at least give your opponent the respect to own that chance.

DJKyR0
December 15th, 2013, 08:47 PM
I love coming on here and discussing back and forth what teams bring to the table and what to look for in an upcoming game. But do you read what 'you' write? "Another week, another fanbase telling us how their team is the exception to the rule that nobody defeats NDSU. Your team is not exceptionally fast, they do not have the horses to keep up for four quarters with NDSU, they will not come into the Fargodome and shock the world." U tell me what in all of that 'finality' starting with your first sentence which I paraphrase "Another fan base is 'delusional' in thinking it can come up here and win?" What in anything that you say leaves room for any discussion other than taking bets on how soon NDSU's lead will be out of reach? Do you want us to come in here and just say how great your team is? Every team has a chance, it may be a small chance but at least give your opponent the respect to own that chance.

So you should have a similar issue with this post then, right?

Do you want me to post stats that back up my points? They remain points all the same. NDSU is very likely to win this game just based on the fact that they're the stronger team playing at home.

Granted this isn't from a UNH fan and caribbeanhen seems to have some bone to pick with NDSU, but 1.) misspelling our school's mascot is kind of a petulant way to make a dig and 2.) "a welcome scare?" C'mon.

You asked if what I'm saying is that other teams are delusional? Here again more of the same - "Our team isn't like the last ten playoff teams you played! We're different!" I'll reserve judgment on the drinking part - I'll need to see it to believe it.

UNH fans think they have a legit shot in this game. I think they don't. Like I said, if you think I'm wrong, by all means tell me and we can engage in some discourse on the merits of statistics as they pertain to the reliability of predictions made, or we can get huffy when I think my football team is good.

Let me once again reiterate because apparently this isn't getting through to some folks:

1.) NDSU will win this game
2.) We look forward to entertaining UNH fans with our hospitality

Or do you want me to phrase it like some on here are? OK.

"NDSU has absolutely crushed the SoCon regular season champ and the Big South champ. UNH won't be able to stop what those two teams couldn't." Granted CCU's defense couldn't stop a nosebleed all day, but I don't see anyhting that leaves me thinking much differently about your Wildcats. What strengths does your team have that give you confidence about their upcoming performance?

swaghook
December 15th, 2013, 08:55 PM
What strengths does your team have that give you confidence about their upcoming performance?

They are wearing the glass slippers?

semobison
December 15th, 2013, 09:00 PM
UNH's defense will be much better than what we saw from CC! The CAA is real FCS conference, the Big South is not. That being said, the Bison are playing at an extremely high level. If we continue playing like this we will be very difficult to beat!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Perhaps us Bison fans should just talk smack to each other since no else can it....

Nikki, you're too tall!

/got nothin

Bison56
December 15th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Im up for the drinking challange!

Bluehenden
December 15th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Key to the game for UNH is to create turnovers on defense and not give up big plays. UNH dline has to play tough to give them a chance against the run. Offensively -- keep being creative. They consistently find creative ways to get R.J Harris the ball in space. He is flat out dangerous and one of the best players in the FCS. Will be interesting to see if NDSU puts their cover corner on him when lined up in the slot. If UNH can hang around for 2 and a half quarters, we will have a game on our hands.

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Nikki, you're too tall!

/got nothin

NoDak you're to witty!

I'm tapped...

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Key to the game for UNH is to create turnovers on defense and not give up big plays. UNH dline has to play tough to give them a chance against the run. Offensively -- keep being creative. They consistently find creative ways to get R.J Harris the ball in space. He is flat out dangerous and one of the best players in the FCS. Will be interesting to see if NDSU puts their cover corner on him when lined up in the slot. If UNH can hang around for 2 and a half quarters, we will have a game on our hands.

Good 1st post.

Now the hard part is doing this....xpeacex

bisonboone11
December 15th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Where did you read that? http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/08/27/which-states-drink-most-and-least-beer/
According to that, NH is #2, behind ND.

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Where did you read that? http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/08/27/which-states-drink-most-and-least-beer/
According to that, NH is #2, behind ND.

Maybe they can hang with beer, but apple pie and ice hole? Doubt it!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Maybe they can hang with beer, but apple pie and ice hole? Doubt it!

Most beer, biggest dicks. Damn, I guess I can't hide the fact that I'm from ND any longer, the secrets are out.

dwtime
December 15th, 2013, 09:41 PM
So you should have a similar issue with this post then, right?

Do you want me to post stats that back up my points? They remain points all the same. NDSU is very likely to win this game just based on the fact that they're the stronger team playing at home.

Granted this isn't from a UNH fan and caribbeanhen seems to have some bone to pick with NDSU, but 1.) misspelling our school's mascot is kind of a petulant way to make a dig and 2.) "a welcome scare?" C'mon.

You asked if what I'm saying is that other teams are delusional? Here again more of the same - "Our team isn't like the last ten playoff teams you played! We're different!" I'll reserve judgment on the drinking part - I'll need to see it to believe it.

UNH fans think they have a legit shot in this game. I think they don't. Like I said, if you think I'm wrong, by all means tell me and we can engage in some discourse on the merits of statistics as they pertain to the reliability of predictions made, or we can get huffy when I think my football team is good.

Let me once again reiterate because apparently this isn't getting through to some folks:

1.) NDSU will win this game
2.) We look forward to entertaining UNH fans with our hospitality

Or do you want me to phrase it like some on here are? OK.

"NDSU has absolutely crushed the SoCon regular season champ and the Big South champ. UNH won't be able to stop what those two teams couldn't." Granted CCU's defense couldn't stop a nosebleed all day, but I don't see anyhting that leaves me thinking much differently about your Wildcats. What strengths does your team have that give you confidence about their upcoming performance?

Wow alot to digest on a snowy sunday night, I see you found one UNH fan who dares to think we can win though, oh wait he says "I still fully expect NDSU to win" is it because he doesn't submit that it will be a NDSU blowout that he is delusional? there is a big difference between 'we can win' and 'we will win' I don't see many of the latter statement from UNH fans on here.

What's wrong with "a welcome scare"? It doesn't predict a UNH victory.....

UNH has solid talent on both sides of the ball and in the skill positions which has taken them to the FCS semifinals winning three playoff games in the process two on the road. Yeah I think that resume is enough to give them a chance to win in Fargo, a remote chance is still a chance. The game starts 0-0 not 31-0 NDSU.

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2013, 09:41 PM
I'm definitely the best Bison fan in our fan base... my Team Makers statistics, tailgating efficiency, NOF (Noise Output in the Fargodome) have been off the chain this year! No other fan can compete with me! My only weakness currently is my 50/50 raffle percentage (currently 0 for eternity).

:D

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 09:44 PM
I'm definitely the best Bison fan in our fan base... my Team Makers statistics, tailgating efficiency, NOF (Noise Output in the Fargodome) have been off the chain this year! No other fan can compete with me! My only weakness currently is my 50/50 raffle percentage (currently 0 for eternity).

Oh yeah? I've put 3,000 miles on my car for my love of the Bison

will have another 2,200 before the season is over.

Bison56
December 15th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Oh yeah? I've put 3,000 miles on my car for my love of the Bison

will have another 2,200 before the season is over.

You cant count the miles you were lost.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 09:56 PM
You cant count the miles you were lost.

****, That's purely google maps distances. I'd throw a few hundred on there when I decided I "didn't need GPS"

NDSUSR
December 15th, 2013, 09:59 PM

Bison56
December 15th, 2013, 09:59 PM
So any of you UNH fans coming to the game?

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 10:05 PM

Lmao, strong work Prof

Green1
December 15th, 2013, 10:10 PM

You are so arrogant for posting these facts about your fandom! It's like you can't even imagine another fan being as good as you!

I'll show you this Saturday! You have not seen anything like my fan skills. Being from southern North Dakota, I am blessed with southern speed. I do everything fast! Drink beer, cook brats, play bean bags- all at speeds you can only dream about! You will be singing a different tune Saturday!

Crap! I meant Friday.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 10:17 PM
You are so arrogant for posting these facts about your fandom! It's like you can't even imagine another fan being as good as you!

I'll show you this Saturday! You have not seen anything like my fan skills. Being from southern North Dakota, I am blessed with southern speed. I do everything fast! Drink beer, cook brats, play bean bags- all at speeds you can only dream about! You will be singing a different tune Saturday!

Crap! I meant Friday.

I will also be there but because I have lived away from the area, I have not felt an air temperature below zero in about 5 years so I will need much to keep me warm.

Bison56
December 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM

You may be the best fan now but nothing lasts forever someone wil come along and blow you away. Its just how it works.

Milkman
December 15th, 2013, 10:26 PM
I'm intrigued by this "out drink you clowns" statement. All i can say is http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/16/4yjuge6a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bison56
December 15th, 2013, 10:30 PM

Crap! I meant Friday.Why even bother to show up. He is so good you should save your money and stay home.

R3TRO
December 15th, 2013, 10:37 PM
UNH needs more fans. This thread is lame. xcoffeex

Just a bunch of Bison fans giving each other handy's.

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Dear Professor Chaos

God you act like no one else in the world is a fan. I might be the under dog but that doesn't mean you have to be so disrespectful. I have a lot of positives too. Season tix holder for 10 years, been to Frisco, have a signed poster from the 92 football team, the entire team! Those things should count for something dammit!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 10:43 PM
UNH needs more fans. This thread is lame. xcoffeex

Just a bunch of Bison fans giving each other handy's.

Just getting them ready to stick it in your ass.

Bisonoline
December 15th, 2013, 10:43 PM

I have season tickets. I live in Arkansas and have rented a place in Fargo for the last two Football seasons. Before that I traveled 1000 miles one way to games. Next xcoffeex

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Dear Professor Chaos

God you act like no one else in the world is a fan. I might be the under dog but that doesn't mean you have to be so disrespectful. I have a lot of positives too. Season tix holder for 10 years, been to Frisco, have a signed poster from the 92 football team, the entire team! Those things should count for something dammit!

oh yeah? I could beat you in a foot race.

Green1
December 15th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Why even bother to show up. He is so good you should save your money and stay home.

Lol! I know he is good but he is so darn arrogant about it! Grrrrrrr!

I tell you what, my fan skills have really gotten better as the season went along. I have eliminated my offensive smells with a "no chili" diet. I seemed to have gotten past my beer fumbling problem and I have upped my witty banter quotient with a batch of new jokes. I really think I have a shot this weekend at an upset.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Lol! I know he is good but he is so darn arrogant about it! Grrrrrrr!

I tell you what, my fan skills have really gotten better as the season went along. I have eliminated my offensive smells with a "no chili" diet. I seemed to have gotten past my beer fumbling problem and I have upped my witty banter quotient with a batch of new jokes. I really think I have a shot this weekend at an upset.

No way. You were lucky to get this far. Your competition was super weak.

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 10:48 PM
oh yeah? I could beat you in a foot race.

You prob could since I'm still rehabbing my hip from surgery but I bet I look better in Bison Gear!

R3TRO
December 15th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Just getting them ready to stick it in your ass.

Meh... I see it more as a giant bukaki session with lakesbison being the recipient.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2013, 10:50 PM
You prob could since I'm still rehabbing my hip from surgery but I bet I look better in Bison Gear!

It was a joke.

You think I don't pay attention to what you post? Baby, I'm a good listener.

Darlinikki150
December 15th, 2013, 10:52 PM
It was a joke.

You think I don't pay attention to what you post? Baby, I'm a good listener.

I know, I'm talking sum weak smack to my fav liberal buddy lol

Bison56
December 15th, 2013, 10:54 PM
I'm intrigued by this "out drink you clowns" statement. All i can say is

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TapatalkThey better not get to cocky I could down 35 beers before they even opened 1.