PDA

View Full Version : SLC TV Game: Texas State @ McNeese St.

blackfordpu
October 13th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Texas State visits McNeese State on FSN-Southwest.
Defending co-champion travels to face preseason 2007 favorite.

Oct. 13, 2006

LAKE CHARLES, La. - The last time Texas State traveled to McNeese State, the Bobcats snapped a significant losing streak. In front of a regional television audience on Saturday, the `Cats would like to repeat that kind of effort as the squad looks to snap a four-game losing streak and get back into the Southland Conference hunt.

Kickoff for Saturday's game is set for 7 p.m. and can be seen on FSN Southwest throughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas as well as in selected markets on additional FSN regional networks.

Back in 2004, Texas State snapped a 16-game road losing streak with a 54-27 win over McNeese in Cowboy Stadium. That game proved to be a catalyst to the school's first winning season in conference play since 2000. Last year's 49-7 win in San Marcos marked the first time since the mid-1980s the Bobcats had won consecutive series games against McNeese since the mid-1980s. In fact, the Cowboys still have a commanding 17-6 lead in its series with Texas State.

http://southland.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/101306aaa.html

bobcatfan06
October 14th, 2006, 12:02 AM
I'm at least hoping we make it respectable.

slycat
October 14th, 2006, 12:57 AM
and to think at the beginning of the year some thought that this was going to be the game that would decide who would win the slc. now it determines how far these teams have fallen.

ill still be watching and hoping for some fair play calling.

TexasTerror
October 14th, 2006, 05:30 AM
It stinks not being in NOLA as I won't be able to watch this game!

I've got a long day in Huntsville ahead of me and my parents, who I am visiting while in Houston, don't have cable, satellite, etc. Oy!

PantherRob82
October 14th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I plan on watching this tonight. Give me a good game.