PDA

View Full Version : Andy7171 meet Mr.C!

andy7171
December 9th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Nice guy. Very knowledgable. It was cold and I had hotdogs to throw on the grill, wish I had gotten there earlier to talk longer. Hope you enjoyed the press box warmeth, because the home side was fridig in the shade! Visitor side was easily 10^ warmer in the sun!

Shoulda take a picture!

Texas
December 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Wut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ursus arctos horribilis
December 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Nice guy. Very knowledgable. It was cold and I had hotdogs to throw on the grill, wish I had gotten there earlier to talk longer. Hope you enjoyed the press box warmeth, because the home side was fridig in the shade! Visitor side was easily 10^ warmer in the sun!

Shoulda take a picture!

He probably talked about me, Alpha, Grizo, and our even slightly crazier cohort KNUTS a lot so you'll just have to understand that it's an impressive lineup and people can't help themselves.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 9th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Wut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

newbs ain't gonna understand it.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 9th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Coulson can party, you get him loaded up on Vitamin Water and give him a fist full of $1 bills, you better pack a lunch because good times are inevitable.

BOOM.......in your face Grizo!!!

citdog
December 9th, 2013, 12:41 PM
I'm surprised that you got Dave to speak. He doesn't like to talk. xlolx

Love you Dave!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 9th, 2013, 12:44 PM

Love you Dave!

To you................he doesnt like to talk....to you.

Love you Dave!

andy7171
December 9th, 2013, 12:45 PM

Love you Dave!

HA! Citdog, you are still on my list of fellas to meet!

BisonFan02
December 9th, 2013, 12:57 PM
IBleedYellow and I tore up the NDSU tailgate on Sat. The K State kid even made an appearance. :D

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 9th, 2013, 04:51 PM

Coulson is much more interesting...................trust me on this one......I am looking out for you..........seriously..........................tr ust me.

xcoffeex

Mr. C
December 9th, 2013, 09:57 PM
I've respected Andy as one of the more knowledgeable posters on AGS for some time and finally got to put a face to the name. It didn't take long to figure out Andy was one of those offensive line types. He also introduced me to his wonderful family. Met his wife and three beautiful daughters. You've done well, Andy.

Mr. C
December 9th, 2013, 09:58 PM

Love you Dave!
Love you too, Kevin. The reason I don't talk much around the Dog is that it is hard to get in a word edge-wise. Still always fun times.

Mr. C
December 9th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I want to be around when that happens. An FCS place kicker from the Southern Conference and an FCS guard-center from the northeast hanging out would be fun to see.

Mr. C
December 9th, 2013, 10:06 PM

Shoulda take a picture!
As often as I get over to Towson, there should be future photo ops. I was nice and warm in the press box, but my pal K.C. Keeler was grumbling to me before the game on how cold it was in the open-air EPSN TV booth as he clutched his hot cocoa.

I'm wondering how cold it will be in the Eastern Illinois press box on Friday night? You headed up to Charleston, Illinois, Andy?

Mr. C
December 9th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Coulson is much more interesting...................trust me on this one......I am looking out for you..........seriously..........................tr ust me.

xcoffeex
I'm kind of surprised that Alpha can remember anything from his trip to the Carolinas last season, particularly his adventures with Mr. C.

Mr. C
December 9th, 2013, 10:11 PM
He probably talked about me, Alpha, Grizo, and our even slightly crazier cohort KNUTS a lot so you'll just have to understand that it's an impressive lineup and people can't help themselves.
I like to keep people in suspense about you, Ursus.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2013, 02:41 PM
I'm kind of surprised that Alpha can remember anything from his trip to the Carolinas last season, particularly his adventures with Mr. C.

I have a lot of video from that trip. I even have some clips of you doing wild and crazy things like drinking the "BIG" glass of water................I out of sheer admiration and respect for you....have not put them on the internet.

Yet
xcoffeex

Lehigh'98
December 10th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I want to be around when that happens. An FCS place kicker from the Southern Conference and an FCS guard-center from the northeast hanging out would be fun to see.

So Citdog was a placekicker. This explains alot.

citdog
December 10th, 2013, 02:49 PM

like my foot up the pl's collective?

Lehigh'98
December 10th, 2013, 02:59 PM
like my foot up the pl's collective?

Did you play soccer as well?

citdog
December 10th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Did you play soccer as well?

only as a kid. not a communist

DoubleH
December 10th, 2013, 04:26 PM

Wait, what? That grumbling ****-talkin' redneck was a KICKER??? ROFL

citdog
December 10th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Wait, what? That grumbling ****-talkin' redneck was a KICKER??? ROFL

that's right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCmL4JvetG8

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Damn, gonna have to agree with a Lehigh person............WTF!!!!!

A kicker! ROFL!!!!!!!

There is a reason Citdog doesnt tell people that!!!!

citdog
December 10th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Damn, gonna have to agree with a Lehigh person............WTF!!!!!

A kicker! ROFL!!!!!!!

There is a reason Citdog doesnt tell people that!!!!

don't want to make them think that i'm a mikes lemonade swilling degenerate.

Alpha is the MAN! Wore shorts, along with Polson, to the game last Saturday. Anything as pink as their legs should have had a schmeckle in it.

PhillyApp1
December 10th, 2013, 07:28 PM
CitDog
Ate lunch at the Embassy Suites on meeting street and was told by Cit grad the history of the building. Really great story and old pictures in the meeting rooms.
I think i saw a black and white picture of you?
Hey, how many laps up the stairs did you do for not remembering names?

Grizo406
December 11th, 2013, 12:31 AM

Nice of you to mention ME, slappy! For once you aren't being selfish, and self centered! That, my friend, is a change that was well worth waiting for!

Thank you!

On out trip to Boone last season, I learned more about FCS football from MR. C in twenty minutes than I ever did from you, ALPHA, and KNUTS, in the collective 25 years that I've known you slack-jawed, worthless malcontents!

Thanks for all the info, MR. C...much appreciated!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 11th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Nice of you to mention ME, slappy! For once you aren't being selfish, and self centered! That, my friend, is a change that was well worth waiting for!

Thank you!

On out trip to Boone last season, I learned more about FCS football from MR. C in twenty minutes than I ever did from you, ALPHA, and KNUTS, in the collective 25 years that I've known you slack-jawed, worthless malcontents!

Yes, he suffers fools much better than we do.

I can't thank him enough for getting you out of hair for that glorious 20 minutes.

BisonFan02
December 11th, 2013, 01:02 AM
Citdog being a former SoCon kicker (oxymoron?) explains a lot. :D

ursus arctos horribilis
December 11th, 2013, 01:11 AM
No need for the oxy in that one.

Grizo406
December 11th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Yes, he suffers fools much better than we do.

I can't thank him enough for getting you out of hair for that glorious 20 minutes.

Dose he?

Do you?

Mr. C
December 11th, 2013, 06:50 AM

Thank you!

Glad to oblige, my friend. Can't wait to make it back to Missoula for another Washington-Grizzly Stadium experience, with you and your gang to show me around. The Brawl of the Wild is on my bucket list. Don't be too hard on those guys. There are some redeeming values somewhere.

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Mr C, since KC is a friend of yours any idea how much he really wants to coach again? KC has a several detractors but all in all Delaware fans seem to appreciate his 11 years ....

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2013, 08:01 AM

Shoulda take a picture!

Does b and l know about you and Mr.C?

Mr. C
December 30th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Mr C, since KC is a friend of yours any idea how much he really wants to coach again? KC has a several detractors but all in all Delaware fans seem to appreciate his 11 years ....
Just saw this in the midst of all of my playoff travels. I think K.C. definitely wants to coach again. He has been doing his best to continue developing professionally while he has been away from coaching this year. He has the time and money to take the right job, not just any job.

caribbeanhen
January 1st, 2014, 08:11 AM
Just saw this in the midst of all of my playoff travels. I think K.C. definitely wants to coach again. He has been doing his best to continue developing professionally while he has been away from coaching this year. He has the time and money to take the right job, not just any job.

thanks Mr C, He is well spoken, thought he might take a liking to being up in the booth and kind of expand on his ESPN gig, being the CEO at Delaware suited his skill set more than "coaching" it seemed as the years went by. Get him some creative coordinators and you've got the perfect Tripleta.