PDA

View Full Version : Dave Brock

Fear the Bird
November 16th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Guy has to go

that was embarrassing and as a 8 year season ticket holder I have never seen such a small crowd for a huge game. I haven't seen numbers yet but would assume probably somewhere between 15-17K but no student section. This program is a disappointment right now.

Brock made no adjustments and mismanaged clock

im very frustrated tonight but give UR credit. They have had some brutal losses this year but have some serious talent and found a way to win after giving UD multiple chances after being left for dead (22-3; 36-17)

mainejeff
November 16th, 2013, 09:05 PM
I happen to like the guy. I hope that he stays in Newark for a LONG time.:)

superman7515
November 16th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Announced attendance was under 16k, actual butts in the seats, I would say somewhere between 13-14k.

That's what you get when you hire friends. How's Brock's good buddy Tim Weaver doing at D-Coordinator?

DSUrocks07
November 16th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Guy has to go

that was embarrassing and as a 8 year season ticket holder I have never seen such a small crowd for a huge game. I haven't seen numbers yet but would assume probably somewhere between 15-17K but no student section. This program is a disappointment right now.

Brock made no adjustments and mismanaged clock

im very frustrated tonight but give UR credit. They have had some brutal losses this year but have some serious talent and found a way to win after giving UD multiple chances after being left for dead (22-3; 36-17)

your siggy reeks of irony

TigerFen
November 17th, 2013, 07:32 AM
How do you fire a 7-4 coach and someone who can get you into the playoffs with a win against Villanova next week? This team has beaten Towson and JMU when they were a top 15 team. I know Blue Hens fans have very high standards, but you have to give a coach a chance when he's winning. From watching this team in person, this team has heart and guts. If they get in, they could make some noise in the playoffs.

Fear the Bird
November 17th, 2013, 08:00 AM
your siggy reeks of irony

FIFY

Fear the Bird
November 17th, 2013, 08:02 AM
How do you fire a 7-4 coach and someone who can get you into the playoffs with a win against Villanova next week? This team has beaten Towson and JMU when they were a top 15 team. I know Blue Hens fans have very high standards, but you have to give a coach a chance when he's winning. From watching this team in person, this team has heart and guts. If they get in, they could make some noise in the playoffs.

xcrazyx xlmaox

Fear the Bird
November 23rd, 2013, 09:26 PM
Bump!

centennial
November 23rd, 2013, 09:38 PM
Agreed. Who are you going to replace him with? Teams replace a good coach for a great one and end up with a bad one. Example- App State.

melloware13
November 23rd, 2013, 10:27 PM
I think first get rid of the D-Coordinator, and let's see how someone that actually knows defense can do. Since Brock is an offensively minded guy, and the offense was quite improved over last year, he should be safe.

Squealofthepig
November 24th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Can anyone give me an eli5 or a quick link to catch myself up?