PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Picks - Week 12 (11/16)

mvemjsunpx
November 14th, 2013, 03:12 AM
I didn't see the usual thread, so I'll start it this time.

Sac State 28-42 Portland St. — At least Portland State seems to be playing with some heart

EWU 38-35 Cal Poly — Definite upset possibility, but Eastern's firepower ekes it out in the end

NoDak 17-24 Davis — Good opponent for an Aggie team that has been run over in recent weeks

NoCo 10-31 NAU — This is chokeproof… totally chokeproof… please tell me it's chokeproof?

Weber 14-45 Montana — Pflugrad laments at what could've been

Suutah 20-31 Montana St. — MSU better hope this isn't a close game; the T-Birds don't lose those

Idaho St. 10-59 BYU — Yes, this is what Utah residents want to sit in the cold rain to see…

darell1976
November 14th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Sac St
EWU
UC Davis
NAU
Montana
MSU
BYU

wapiti
November 14th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Sac State 25 -28 Portland St. — PSU is at home and I think PSU is the better team of these two, but it will still be close.

EWU 38-31 Cal Poly — CP is eager to get to the 7 win level and at least be considered for the playoffs. EWU has been on a roll through the Big Sky schedule. CP is at home, so that does give them a chance, but EWU is very good this year.

NoDak 17-27 Davis — Davis is in a rebuilding year and NoDak is in a disappointing year. I see the home team taking the W in this one.

NoCo 21-42 NAU — NAU is at home and is a good team this year. NoCo is on the road and not a good team. So NAU should easily take the W in this game.

Weber 17-42 Montana — UM's offense has been scoring plenty this year. Their defense is not as good as in past year's, but this is a weak BBQ team in Missoula.

Suutah 17-38 Montana St. — I am going to guess that MSU is going to be fired up and focused after the big loss against EWU last week. Both of these teams are just one win from the 7 win threshold and would like to make it 8. A loss by either would put them on the bubble of the playoffs. So I see it as a must win for both teams. MSU's home field advantage and offense take the win.

Idaho St. 16-52 BYU — ISU is going to get a paycheck and another loss. While ISU has showed some improvement this year and have a Big Sky win, this game is just for the paycheck. I would imagine they are spending their time this week preparing for the BBQ game next week.

MTfan4life
November 14th, 2013, 11:33 AM
NoCo 10-31 NAU — This is chokeproof… totally chokeproof… please tell me it's chokeproof?

One would think so, but Northern Arizona has built almost a tradition of being awful in November. Since 2007, they have a total record of 35-31. However, they are 2-10 in the final two regular season games of each season combined in that span. In fact, since 1991, NAU has closed out the regular season 9 different times with two consecutive losses. There are no guarantees in November in Flagstaff.

JALMOND
November 16th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Quickly, 54-27 for the year. Quest for perfection this weekend.

EWU 38, CP 33
Brigham Young 54, ISU 7
UCD 27, UND 17
NAU 38, UNC 10
PSU 38, Sac St 35
MSU 34, SUU 27
UM 45, WSU 10