James Madison 2-0, 4-1
Richmond 1-1, 4-1
Towson 1-1, 4-1
Villanova 1-1, 2-3
Delaware 1-2, 2-3
William & Mary 0-3, 1-4

Week Seven Schedule
Hofstra at Delaware, Noon
James Madison at New Hampshire, Noon (Televised on CN8)
Richmond at Rhode Island, Noon
William & Mary at Liberty, 1:00 PM
Villanova at Maine, 2:00 PM
Massachusetts at Towson, 3:00 PM

JMU Duke Dog
October 8th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Hofstra at Delaware, Noon
Delaware will regroup at home and beat the Pride.

James Madison at New Hampshire, Noon (Televised on CN8)
JMU's defense looked horrid at times against Rhode Island. New Hampshire runs a different type of offense than the Rams but if the Dukes cannot get their defense back together then Santos and Ball will have a field day. In their last matchup UNH beat JMU in Durham in 2003.

Richmond at Rhode Island, Noon
The Spiders make their second trip up to New England in as many weeks but will manage to stop the Rams' running attack and come back south with a victory.

William & Mary at Liberty, 1:00 PM
The Tribe have been absolutely pathetic recently but I think they will manage to escape with a victory from their trip to Lynchburg.

Villanova at Maine, 2:00 PM
The Wildcats seemed to have improved with a road victory over Hofstra; however, the Black Bears in Orono will be way too much for them to handle.

Massachusetts at Towson, 3:00 PM
The Minutemen win big again and might get some more attention to why they are a truly legitimate national title contender this season.

Husky Alum
October 8th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Idle will cause Northeastern lots of fits, I can't believe we can't even get Idle to give us a home game. ;-)

I'd LOVE to try and get up to Durham for the JMU game, but I don't think Mrs. Husky Alum would go for it.

HensRock
October 9th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Idle will cause Northeastern lots of fits, I can't believe we can't even get Idle to give us a home game. ;-)

I'd LOVE to try and get up to Durham for the JMU game, but I don't think Mrs. Husky Alum would go for it.

Congrats on the win Husky.

Uncle Buck
October 9th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Hofstra at Delaware - Delaware beats a struggling and inconsistent Hofstra team
James Madison at New Hampshire - UNH just has too much offense to keep pace with
Richmond at Rhode Island - UR controls the game with defense
William & Mary at Liberty - I picked Liberty on another site, this way i'm 50% correct.
Villanova at Maine - Nova's offense was not that impressive to beat a suspect HU this past week, I go with the home team
Massachusetts at Towson - Cinderella's glass slipper shatters with conference loss number two

Husky Alum
October 9th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Congrats on the win Husky.

Thanks Hens.

I know you guys were playing short handed without Cuff and some DB's, but Keeler's play calling really was a head scratcher for the NU faithful.

Your tight end was practically uncoverable by us all game, and KC didn't throw to him as much as I thought he should.

bluehenbillk
October 9th, 2006, 09:53 AM
There are more Saturdays than not that we don't understand it either.