PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about giving Montana State some love?

catbob
October 8th, 2006, 12:08 AM
Well don't. As soon as we crack the top 25 we will fold faster than Superman on laundry day.

UNHknowledge
October 8th, 2006, 12:12 AM
As long as the team shares your pessimism.

Tod
October 8th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Is this proof that they have it back? Give it another week or two. BTW, nice win! :thumbsup:

Hansel
October 8th, 2006, 12:18 AM
if MSU wins their next 3-4 games- then they will get some love

GOKATS
October 8th, 2006, 12:24 AM
I won't vote until tomorrow as I have to look at all the results, but after wins over NAU and PSU (both ranked at the time) I might put the 'Cats back in.

Hansel
October 8th, 2006, 12:28 AM
I won't vote until tomorrow as I have to look at all the results, but after wins over NAU and PSU (both ranked at the time) I might put the 'Cats back in.
MSU has three bad losses- Spanked by UCD, lost to DII Chadron, and lost to a mediocre at best EWU

it is too early for them to hop back in the poll IMHO

GOKATS
October 8th, 2006, 12:44 AM
MSU has three bad losses- Spanked by UCD, lost to DII Chadron, and lost to a mediocre at best EWU

As I said, I'll have to look at all the results. It may be more clear this week, but the last few weeks it was hard to pick anywhere from 15 to 25.

Tod
October 8th, 2006, 12:47 AM

Agreed, but depending on what happens in the rest of the I-AA nation, I don't think 3-4 weeks are required. Let them win their next two games, and that will prove that they're back to what we thought they'd be after week 1 (or close, at least).

JALMOND
October 8th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Well don't. As soon as we crack the top 25 we will fold faster than Superman on laundry day.

I picked the Cats to win against Chadron, Davis and EWU. I picked them to lose to Colorado, NAU and PSU. See a pattern here?

nevadagriz
October 8th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Jalmond this griz fan is begging you to pick the cats to win over sac this weekxlolx
I'm also asking everyone to please vote the cats into the top 25, hell even top 10:thumbsup: :eek: :p

only because the cats are starting to scare the hell out of me again!
Keep your head up catbob your bobcats have a ton of kids on that team with great character who will not quit fighting:thumbsup: I for one respect the hell out of your program, that is why I would like to see you lose a couple more before the Griz game:smiley_wi

grizband
October 8th, 2006, 04:34 PM
If the Cats win their next 2 games (@ Sac. St, @ Idaho St.), they will improve to 5-3 and 4-1 in conference. If this happens, then I think they will move back into the top 25 (they could move in with a win next week, depending on the rest of I-AA).