http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/recap?gid=200610070169

53 point win :eek:

Hansel
October 7th, 2006, 07:34 PM
San Diego 56
Butler 3

Drake game in two weeks could be a good one- other than that I am waiting for 11/25 :)

laparka316
October 7th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Drake game in two weeks could be a good one- other than that I am waiting for 11/25 :)

Dollar Saturday that day at Drake... Dollar Admission, Dollar Dogs and Dollar Popcorn

There will also be a pig roast, which will be 20 dollars including game admission.

Drake is trying to sell this game out, and everyone is openly routing for sub 40's temperatures with lots of cold blustering wind :smiley_wi

ToreroTime
October 7th, 2006, 08:53 PM
I was at the game today, and I have no idea how Dayton lost to that Butler team. USD controlled every part of the game and it looks like the Drake game will decide everything.

Torero Tradition
October 7th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Sounds like a good promotion... we'll try and bring the sunshine weather... we may need it :)

PantherRob82
October 7th, 2006, 10:19 PM
that's the Saturday after Thanksgiving?

Hansel
October 7th, 2006, 10:21 PM
that's the Saturday after Thanksgiving?
the davis game is :)

Hansel
October 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Dollar Saturday that day at Drake... Dollar Admission, Dollar Dogs and Dollar Popcorn

There will also be a pig roast, which will be 20 dollars including game admission.

Drake is trying to sell this game out, and everyone is openly routing for sub 40's temperatures with lots of cold blustering wind :smiley_wi
they bringing out the Drake relay turkey legs too.... those are tasty

Torero Tradition
October 7th, 2006, 11:16 PM
How many people can the Drake stadium hold?

Hansel
October 7th, 2006, 11:19 PM
How many people can the Drake stadium hold?
around 16k I think after renovation

blackfordpu
October 7th, 2006, 11:26 PM
San Diego is on a roll!

Came out of no where too.

Torero Tradition
October 7th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Not sure if it came out of no where... we have won 13 straight games and 16 in a row at Torero Stadium. We are also the Defending National I-AA Champions (mid-majors). :rotateh:

Tileguy
October 8th, 2006, 04:24 PM
If SDU wins the PFL how will they fare in the cold NE on Nov. 18th. Do they play in any cold weather states?

Bison_Kent
October 8th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Drake (Des Moines, Iowa) in two weeks could be chilly in two weeks. Other than that, San Diego plays at Jacksonville on November 11th as its only other road game besides UC Davis.

Hansel
October 8th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Drake (Des Moines, Iowa) in two weeks could be chilly in two weeks. Other than that, San Diego plays at Jacksonville on November 11th as its only other road game besides UC Davis.
Average High for Des Moines that day is 61- so I don't think it will be a factor... but who knows

AppGuy04
October 8th, 2006, 05:11 PM
San Diego is a good team, but I think until they upgrade the schedule, it will be hard for them to rise above the 20-25 range in the polls

BigApp
October 17th, 2006, 11:47 AM
keep hope alive!

PantherRob82
October 17th, 2006, 06:47 PM
The winner of the Gridiron Classic should play the winner of the Championship game. xlolx

The Cats
October 17th, 2006, 08:24 PM
San Diego 56
Butler 3

WHO CARES?????

Jackluv
October 17th, 2006, 08:27 PM
wow, im sorry to ruin this post but.....STOP POSTING EVERY DAMN NEW STAT USD HAS EVERYWEEEK!!!

WE DONT CARE....FOR THE LAST TIME:bang:

GOTOREROS
October 17th, 2006, 08:37 PM
wow, im sorry to ruin this post but.....STOP POSTING EVERY DAMN NEW STAT USD HAS EVERYWEEEK!!!

WE DONT CARE....FOR THE LAST TIME:bang:

If you don't care why do you keep viewing/posting in this thread? xidiotx

Seems like you have no self control to stop yourself from posting - if you are so irritated why do you keep coming back for more? All you have to do is not "click" on the thread link - how is that so difficult? :rolleyes:

The ones who keep complaining, keep bringing the discussion to the forefront - we USD fans appreciate you "bumping" the topic up tot the top of the page each day! So actuallly, keep complaining! LOL! :D

GOTOREROS

Jackluv
October 17th, 2006, 08:48 PM
hahaha, there is a new USD thread everyday saying "NEW RECORD USD SETS!" or "USD TALKS ABOUT PLAYOFFS!"

if you read the threads carefully, every reply is pretty much saying they dont care or to stop posting. AGS should make a USD discussion board to get you all out of here hhahahaha

GOTOREROS
October 17th, 2006, 09:06 PM
hahaha, there is a new USD thread everyday saying "NEW RECORD USD SETS!" or "USD TALKS ABOUT PLAYOFFS!"

if you read the threads carefully, every reply is pretty much saying they dont care or to stop posting. AGS should make a USD discussion board to get you all out of here hhahahaha

You really can't stop yourself. You have to reply to anything USD - LOL! It really is starting to look like you guys are envious of USD - otherwise you would simply ignore the threads and posts. Is USD getting too much attention for you? Seriously, most rational people would simply ignore what they dislike - you have the choice/power to avoid USD discussions yet you keep wading into them. Is it too much to simply not click on USD threads? LMFAO...you're like a little kid who keeps touching the flame from a candle and wonders why it keeps hurting! HAHAHAHAHA! Just stop touching the candle.....it's that simple.

I know Harbaugh is getting another front page article in USA Today soon - I can't wait to here you cry about that as well! HAHAHAHAHA! I am getting entertainment from you guys I never thought I would - watching you guys torturing yourselves is "Priceless"....:D

I wish I could get "YouTube" footage of you guys at your keyboards frustrated and cursing, that would be awesome!

GOTOREROS

Jackluv
October 17th, 2006, 09:09 PM
im trying not to reply but its sooooooooooooo toooooouuuuuugggghhhh hahaha

damn USD haha

BigApp
October 18th, 2006, 11:11 AM
well, you've described me to a T! I just can't ignore San Diego...I know that candle is hot...can't help it...so mesmerizing...San Diego...

Pard4Life
October 18th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Ugh... :boring: ... get real... people are not noticing anymore..

Lafayette set a record for people sitting in a circular pattern in the stands this weekend but you don't see me bragging... :rolleyes: xlolx

SochorField
October 18th, 2006, 04:30 PM
:pumpuke: