PDA

View Full Version : ESPN2 and ESPNU to Feature Lafayette-Lehigh Football Rivalry

LeopardFan04
October 6th, 2006, 11:58 PM
ESPN2 and ESPNU to Feature Lafayette-Lehigh Football Rivalry
Patriot League football rivals Lafayette and Lehigh will be one of 10 college gridiron series to be showcased as part of ESPNU Honor Roll: College Football's Top 10. Lafayette-Lehigh will be shown during Honor Roll: College Football's Top 10 Greatest Rivalries on Oct. 13 at 7:30 p.m. on ESPN2 and again on Oct. 15 at 8:30 p.m. on ESPNU.

http://patriotleague.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/100506aad.html

It's cool Lafayette/Lehigh is included...hopefully I'll remember to watch.

Marcus Garvey
October 7th, 2006, 12:57 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing that, but I'll probalby miss it. It'll be on at 4:30ish my time, and I won't be home from work by them.

Quite frankly, I like neither school enough to set the VCR. (I don't have Tivo, and won't until '08 at the earliest). Anyway, I suspect their rivalry will be given the least amount of attention of all the ones in the episode. The only 2 rivalries I can think of that would garner less attention, yet still make it into a show such as this, is Amherst-Williams and Depaw-Monon (both DIII). Neither of which is a threat to make "Game of the Week" status.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 7th, 2006, 08:17 AM
ESPN2 and ESPNU to Feature Lafayette-Lehigh Football Rivalry
Patriot League football rivals Lafayette and Lehigh will be one of 10 college gridiron series to be showcased as part of ESPNU Honor Roll: College Football's Top 10. Lafayette-Lehigh will be shown during Honor Roll: College Football's Top 10 Greatest Rivalries on Oct. 13 at 7:30 p.m. on ESPN2 and again on Oct. 15 at 8:30 p.m. on ESPNU.

http://patriotleague.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/100506aad.html

It's cool Lafayette/Lehigh is included...hopefully I'll remember to watch.

Awesome! I am so there, and I'll be publicizing it on the blog!

jmuroller
October 7th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Thats great. I'm happy they aren't just showcasing the bigtime(as in exposure) rivalries, and they are showing some of the older, smaller ones.