PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll Open For Week 10

AGSPoll
November 2nd, 2013, 11:06 PM
The AGS Poll is now open and accepting ballots for this week's Top 25. Remember to vote early and check your PM's in case there are any duplicates or anything we need to contact you about. If you accidentally vote for the same team twice, leave a line blank, or don't rank all the way to 25, we can't count your vote. Let's make sure they all get counted!

Poll is open until noon Eastern on Monday as per usual so get the votes in.

I want to repeat this...

CHECK YOUR EMAILS AFTER YOU VOTE. Look at the ballot you submitted and also to see if there is a reply to your ballot asking you for a clarification.

MTfan4life
November 3rd, 2013, 08:31 AM
Bumping this as I don't see the banner.

Tribal
November 3rd, 2013, 09:10 AM
This was the easiest poll all season. The preseason fakers are long gone and the gamers snatched or solidified their rightful spots in my top 25.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
Bumping this as I don't see the banner.

Which browser are you using? I also don't see it on mine but I am using FF which has never had a problem that I know of before but I also have the agspoll account in IE and it is showing in that one?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Everybody make sure you rank Montana above NAU just to drive dbackjon up a tree for another week.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2013, 01:54 PM
BTW, this is a great thread for the voters lobby for a team that might be being overlooked and also some general tossing around ideas on the ballots.

Help each other out by having the discussion...in a sort of central location if possible.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2013, 01:55 PM
Everybody make sure you rank Montana above NAU just to drive dbackjon up a tree for another week.

xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2013, 01:56 PM
BTW, there are 5 email responses sent back to inquire how to fix ballots. Check you inbox on your email and take a look at your ballot peoples.

Cocky
November 3rd, 2013, 02:11 PM
Mine didn't have a banner but the ? worked just as good

93henfan
November 3rd, 2013, 02:23 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee234/93bluehen/4kkqf_zps477044e7.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2013, 02:26 PM
My didn't have a banner but the ? worked just as good

What?

The banner down at the footer isn't the only way to get there and doesn't even have to be showing for the vote link to work. There is also the link in the footber of each AGSPoll post. Didn't really understand the sentence you posted but hope I answered the question all the same.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2013, 02:29 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee234/93bluehen/4kkqf_zps477044e7.jpg

Don't know. It would probably help if you were in on the discussions because you have a way of convincing me with your silertonguery.

Plus I miss ya cheapskate.

MTfan4life
November 3rd, 2013, 02:41 PM
Which browser are you using? I also don't see it on mine but I am using FF which has never had a problem that I know of before but I also have the agspoll account in IE and it is showing in that one?

It is also not working for me on Firefox. IE seems to have a link at the bottom though.

Cocky
November 3rd, 2013, 02:46 PM
What?

The banner down at the footer isn't the only way to get there and doesn't even have to be showing for the vote link to work. There is also the link in the footber of each AGSPoll post. Didn't really understand the sentence you posted but hope I answered the question all the same.
The picture wasn't showing just the box with a ? inside

Engineer86
November 3rd, 2013, 05:15 PM
BTW, there are 5 email responses sent back to inquire how to fix ballots. Check you inbox on your email and take a look at your ballot peoples.

I was actually expecting one for my 25 vote, but I do believe teams do change cover the season and may be vindicated this week. Besides the last five are always a "crap shoot", with the emphasis on the former.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2013, 05:28 PM
I was actually expecting one for my 25 vote, but I do believe teams do change cover the season and may be vindicated this week. Besides the last five are always a "crap shoot", with the emphasis on the former.

Those were all for duplicates. I haven't seen your ballot yet to see what you've done so...xlolx.

Southern Bison
November 3rd, 2013, 10:44 PM
UAH...FYI, I had to go in through IE to vote today. No banner or any way on FireFox and in IE, it only showed a box with an "X" but it did open a ballot.

ngineer
November 3rd, 2013, 10:53 PM
I too felt 'lost' without the banner and had to think about how else to access. Terrible think when you rely on the shortcuts...like speed dialing. I forget the phone numbers when the single button aint available.

smallcollegefbfan
November 4th, 2013, 08:38 AM
It's not working for me. No banner to vote. Please post a link or PM me with it. I am ready to vote and have been since yesterday but seem to be having trouble finding it.

Mr. C
November 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
I don't see a link, or banner anywhere that allows me to vote right now either. Can someone PM me on this with a link to the voting?

rokamortis
November 4th, 2013, 09:27 AM
I don't see a link, or banner anywhere that allows me to vote right now either. Can someone PM me on this with a link to the voting?

In the signature of the first post of this thread.

MTfan4life
November 4th, 2013, 09:27 AM

There is always a "VOTE HERE" link on the signature of the AGS Poll member. Just go to the first page of this thread and you should find it there.