Preview is up.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

Pards Rule
October 5th, 2006, 01:10 PM
I'm so rooting for the Hoyas :)

Pard4Life
October 5th, 2006, 03:50 PM

:nod: What a coup that would be... the only greater coup is Hoyas over Colgate.. too bad it has passed already..

Lehigh Football Nation
October 5th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Unlike the Pards, Lehigh hasn't ever lost to the Hoyas in Patriot League play...

Fordham
October 5th, 2006, 04:43 PM
I agree LFN, this means the odds are definitely in the Hoyas favor.

Pards Rule
October 6th, 2006, 08:50 AM
LFN, did u just jinx them?

Lehigh Football Nation
October 6th, 2006, 09:18 AM
I used to believe in jinxes, until this year. Even by my staying out of the press box, Lehigh is still 1-3. :D :p

carney2
October 6th, 2006, 09:27 AM

It would be better if we concentrated our psychic energies, hopes and dreams on getting our own house in order.

Pards Rule
October 6th, 2006, 10:14 AM
I know Carney, but this is a bye week...What am I supposed to do other than rooting against the Hawks???

ColgateTD
October 6th, 2006, 10:39 AM
I see an Engineer win in my crystal ball......:nod:

carney2
October 6th, 2006, 01:06 PM
I know Carney, but this is a bye week...What am I supposed to do other than rooting against the Hawks???

Cry. - And Pray.

Besides, where is it written that Pard faithful should wish an ill wind to ruffle the Squawks' feathers? I say yet again that an undefeated (mythical) bird - or as close to it as possible - always tastes so much better on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Wash it down with some suds manufactured by Lafayette's own Dick Yuengling and you have a treat that will serve you well through the long, cold non-football months.

Pard4Life
October 6th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Unlike the Pards, Lehigh hasn't ever lost to the Hoyas in Patriot League play...

Unlike Lehigh, Lafayette has not lost the Patriot League title on the last day of the season two years in a row to their archrival! :D :rotateh:

Lehigh74
October 6th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Cry. - And Pray.

Besides, where is it written that Pard faithful should wish an ill wind to ruffle the Squawks' feathers? I say yet again that an undefeated (mythical) bird - or as close to it as possible - always tastes so much better on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Wash it down with some suds manufactured by Lafayette's own Dick Yuengling and you have a treat that will serve you well through the long, cold non-football months.

The statement about Yuengling is interesting. I remember hearing or reading somewhere that both Dick Yuengling and his daughter are Lehigh graduates.

Pards Rule
October 6th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah - I don't recall that Dick churned out "Leopards brew"???

LUHawker
October 6th, 2006, 02:42 PM
The statement about Yuengling is interesting. I remember hearing or reading somewhere that both Dick Yuengling and his daughter are Lehigh graduates.

I know for sure that one of his daughters is a Lehigh grad. I think the other went to Bucknell, but I don't have any idea about old Dick.

ngineer
October 6th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Lehigh 41
Georgetown 14

I am expecting a very focused team--getting away from campus may be good for this. Some banged up players are expected to return giving more depth to the rotation. I am going on the LATEST forecast, that there will be 'only' 30% 'showers' as opposed to the deluge that was being forecast a couple days ago.