PDA

View Full Version : Invite for ChattownMocs !!

PhillyApp1
October 27th, 2013, 07:38 PM
As a final jesture of SoCon hospitality, I am personally inviting you sit just 12 rows behind the Mocs bench, in the Best section at THE ROCK, section 111.

Please take this seriously. What an opportunity? To be at THE ROCK when your Mocs record history !!!

Let me know ASAP

proasu89
October 27th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Invite him to your tailgate if you want but I would appreciate you checking with the rest of us in the 111 before extending that invite :D

citdog
October 27th, 2013, 07:51 PM
As a final jesture of SoCon hospitality, I am personally inviting you sit just 12 rows behind the Mocs bench, in the Best section at THE ROCK, section 111.

Please take this seriously. What an opportunity? To be at THE ROCK when your Mocs record history !!!

Let me know ASAP

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/338/04/338-0421200517-wiggum.jpg

http://www.corkyspizza.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/_tLunchSpecials06.07.2010.21.02Final.jpg

chattownmocs
October 27th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Where is my ticket?

pike51
October 27th, 2013, 08:39 PM
If Chattown in fact takes you up on this offer, I will have a different view of him.

Chattown, 111 is a safe zone. Wife and I were in 110 and had no problems.

IBleedYellow
October 27th, 2013, 08:47 PM
If he actually takes this up that's a cool sign. He totally should. I want tickets at THE ROCK.

Someday...

Moto X

PhillyApp1
October 27th, 2013, 09:05 PM
If he actually takes this up that's a cool sign. He totally should. I want tickets at THE ROCK.

Someday...

Moto X

Come on down.... you can be my guest also

PhillyApp1
October 27th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Where is my ticket?

Section 111 Row K , seat #4

Are you coming?

PhillyApp1
October 27th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Invite him to your tailgate if you want but I would appreciate you checking with the rest of us in the 111 before extending that invite :D

ProASU89... I hope he has earplugs !! and I am dressing the same way next week ;-)

I can't wait to see what he looks like.....does anybody know??? Will his Mom need a ticket also?

chattownmocs
October 27th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Count me in.

chattownmocs
October 27th, 2013, 09:13 PM
ProASU89... I hope he has earplugs !! and I am dressing the same way next week ;-)

I can't wait to see what he looks like.....does anybody know??? Will his Mom need a ticket also?

NVM

Southern Bison
October 27th, 2013, 09:17 PM

Someday...

Moto X

It's a great venue to watch a game...enjoyed it yesterday! I'll still take the Fargodome for a home-field advantage.

Saint3333
October 27th, 2013, 09:25 PM
What happens if UTk is playing at 3:30 this weekend?

PhillyApp1
October 27th, 2013, 09:27 PM
NVM

Are you saying Nevermind?

I promise you will be in the best section in the stadium.
And you will be treated as well as many of my NY Giants or Cowboy's friends would be treated. Had a Cowgirl fan next to me all weekend.

It will be fun, i think?
i just have two rules>
One= You can cheer all you want for your team, but don't say something stupid about APP.
Two= You don't yell bad words

citdog
October 27th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Two= You don't yell bad words

like 'Bathing' or 'Dentist'

xlolx

PhillyApp1
October 27th, 2013, 09:38 PM

xlolx

No Citdog

bathing is always optional
Fear of dentist is real

ElCid
October 27th, 2013, 09:41 PM
No Citdog

bathing is always optional
Fear of dentist is real

No crap. I had a temp crown pop off this evening. Thank God for the bottle of Port in the cupboard.

penguinpower
October 27th, 2013, 09:51 PM
How many of you NDSU fans have been to the rock?

ElCid
October 27th, 2013, 09:58 PM

I'm thinking one, maybe.

PhillyApp1
October 27th, 2013, 10:02 PM
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/338/04/338-0421200517-wiggum.jpg

http://www.corkyspizza.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/_tLunchSpecials06.07.2010.21.02Final.jpg

CitDog...you are also invited anytime your in the Carolinas

fmrbearkat
October 27th, 2013, 10:22 PM
I hope he wasn't saying never mind!! I would love to see pics of this event! You get in the right spot in any stadium you will be fine if you act like a descent human. Get in the wrong section (or any seat in Louisiana) and your gonna be treated like dog $h**! I hope he goes and debunks his Internet persona! I just have to believe its a game to him!!

Bisonoline
October 27th, 2013, 10:43 PM

xlolx

Is he from AR?

IBleedYellow
October 27th, 2013, 10:44 PM

If the Bison would have played there, more than 5k I'd guess.

But since we haven't, probably less than 50. :(

I really want to see a game down there, damn broke college student!

BisonFan02
October 27th, 2013, 10:48 PM

I was there for a game in 07 against Northern Arizona.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 28th, 2013, 12:30 AM

If it were a little less remote, maybe more would go but I doubt if many outside of NC have.

Twentysix
October 28th, 2013, 01:20 AM
I met a Samoan on Ofu that grew up in Boone... Does that count? He was a pretty cool dude, Mo.

fmrbearkat
October 28th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Is he from AR?

If he was overweight and abnormally hairy I'd assume he was really a she from North Dakota xnodx Hope you've been getting your gal some extra donuts for breakfast! Winters comin' and I don't want you boys freezing at night!

ThompsonThe
October 28th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Would assume NVM meant Not Very Mature which was directed toward another poster.

PhillyApp1
October 28th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Chattown ... take my offer seriously .

Southern Bison
October 28th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Hell, if he doesn't accept your offer, I will!

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 28th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Come on down.... you can be my guest also

I met Philly last year in Boone and hes a great guy, along with everyone at his tailgate. You would have to be some kind of moron not to take him up on this offer.

proasu89
October 28th, 2013, 09:19 PM

xlolx

or "Shannon Faulkner" xlolxxlolx

citdog
October 28th, 2013, 09:24 PM
or "Shannon Faulkner" xlolxxlolx

http://www.getthebigpicture.net/storage/pfancher/point-break.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1309825413162
MY MAN! nicely done!

PhillyApp1
October 29th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Hell, if he doesn't accept your offer, I will!

Southern , you are in if Chatmocs declines !!
I may also have a spare for Georgia and Western

SpeedkingATL
October 29th, 2013, 08:33 AM
I hope he wasn't saying never mind!! I would love to see pics of this event! You get in the right spot in any stadium you will be fine if you act like a descent human. Get in the wrong section (or any seat in Louisiana) and your gonna be treated like dog $h**! I hope he goes and debunks his Internet persona! I just have to believe its a game to him!!

I have to say that my wife and I were treated like gold when we attended the App/LSU games in 05 and 08. We got the usual "Tiger Bait" cat calls around the stadium but the hospitality was great and after the games we were "forced" to have beers with some of the fans on the way out. If App had won things might have been different.

fmrbearkat
October 29th, 2013, 09:44 AM
I have to say that my wife and I were treated like gold when we attended the App/LSU games in 05 and 08. We got the usual "Tiger Bait" cat calls around the stadium but the hospitality was great and after the games we were "forced" to have beers with some of the fans on the way out. If App had won things might have been different.

I have never been to Tiger Stadium as an opposing player or fan but did go as a neutral wearing regular clothes and it was one of the best times I have had at a football game. I will be going to cheer on the Kats first game next year decked out in Orange and I would bet we get a warm greeting as well. I would probably leave SELA out of that talk as well. Never had a negative experience there either.

Northwestern, Nichols, McNeese State, and Louisiana Monroe were all really really bad!! Mcneese is not quite as raunchy but my wife said she would never go back after her first trip there this year. She's been to alot of football games with me too and she was quite put off by the people. Northwestern is the worst followed closely by Nicholls!

PhillyApp1
October 29th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Chattown...is NVM your answer?
I am not a kid, you will be treated fine, your team may win, our team may win !

Are you getting to boone on saturday? We tailgate at the Short Bus on River Street. We will have food and live music. The temp for the game will be mid 50's and sunny. Our tickets are on the sunny side of the stadium so we stay warm....and again you can be 12 rows from your favorite team.

If not, Southern Bison will be standing at your seat yelling for APP !!!! oh, Rule 3...we don't sit during the game, just during timeouts.

Southern Bison
October 29th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Chattown...is NVM your answer?
I am not a kid, you will be treated fine, your team may win, our team may win !

Are you getting to boone on saturday? We tailgate at the Short Bus on River Street. We will have food and live music. The temp for the game will be mid 50's and sunny. Our tickets are on the sunny side of the stadium so we stay warm....and again you can be 12 rows from your favorite team.

If not, Southern Bison will be standing at your seat yelling for APP !!!! oh, Rule 3...we don't sit during the game, just during timeouts.

Damn lightweights these days...

Keep me posted Philly, I'll be up there about 2ish after my son's FB game.

Saint3333
October 29th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Chattown doesn't watch games much less attend them, come on guys.

Apphole
October 29th, 2013, 09:02 PM

Certainly not when all footlongs are only five bucks.

Southern Bison
October 29th, 2013, 10:19 PM

Guess that means I'll see y'all on Saturday!

Certainly not when all footlongs are only five bucks.

Holy crap! Apphole's alive! xlolx

PhillyApp1
October 30th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Chattown....I need to know ???

Going Once....Going Twice......GGGG

mountaineer in Cane Land
October 30th, 2013, 01:55 PM
give to Bison, he wants to be there, you waited long enough for a response from Chattown.

chattownmocs
October 30th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Stfu, don't offer me an olive branch and then insult me.

gotts
October 30th, 2013, 02:27 PM

Would you rather he offer you some Summer's Eve then insult you?

fmrbearkat
October 30th, 2013, 02:35 PM

Philly didn't insult you once in this entire thread bro...others have but all philly said is that he promises that if you act like an adult and not a northwestern state fan then you will be treated very well.

ASUMountaineer
October 30th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Philly didn't insult you once in this entire thread bro...others have but all philly said is that he promises that if you act like an adult and not a northwestern state fan then you will be treated very well.

This is shattown's way of backing out of his acceptance. He can't simply say no. Since he's joined this site, he's not attended the game in Boone. He's not going to start now.

ASUMountaineer
October 30th, 2013, 02:40 PM

Why act like a little yotch?

chattownmocs
October 30th, 2013, 02:41 PM

Shut up. I read the thread. I don't need your idiotic insight.

ASUMountaineer
October 30th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Shut up. I read the thread. I don't need your facts.

FIFY

chattownmocs
October 30th, 2013, 02:49 PM

Reading comprehension....reading comprehension!....reeeaaaddiing cooompreeheensssiooon.

BisonBohl
October 30th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Reading comprehension....reading comprehension!....reeeaaaddiing cooompreeheensssiooon.

Lets not pretend like your were going to take up the offer anyway.

ASUMountaineer
October 30th, 2013, 02:56 PM

Oh, what a horrible "insult." xlolx GTFO

ASUMountaineer
October 30th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Lets not pretend like your were going to take up the offer anyway.

xnodx He doesn't have the fortitude to step into Boone.

citdog
October 30th, 2013, 03:00 PM
I have been to Boone many, many, times. Always treated quite nicely by Appaholic, et al. Well maybe not quite so nicely that LAST visit! Chattown you're missing out.

chattownmocs
October 30th, 2013, 03:01 PM
xnodx He doesn't have the fortitude to step into Boone.

Its too sceery.

chattownmocs
October 30th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I have been to Boone many, many, times. Always treated quite nicely by Appaholic, et al. Well maybe not quite so nicely that LAST visit! Chattown you're missing out.

"From from the banks of Minnesota, to the hills of North Carolina....."

chattownmocs
October 30th, 2013, 03:04 PM
The truth is,

1) this is an easy game
2) the rock is gay
3) not gonna sit beside a guy who "can't wait to see what I look like"

pike51
October 30th, 2013, 03:10 PM
The truth is,

1) I'm a pussy
2) mom won't let me have the Grand Marquis
3) I have to work a double at Subway on Saturday

FIFY

jmufan999
October 30th, 2013, 03:25 PM
he was NEVER going to do this. he just needed one of you to insult him then he can "withdraw" his accepted invitation. he was NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER going to do this. you could offer him a free ticket + $20 in cash + gas money and he wouldn't go.

because he knows what would happen. he suddenly wouldn't be anonymous anymore.

PhillyApp1
October 30th, 2013, 03:27 PM

Come on Chattown...that was a small joke...I am sorry if I hurt your feelings....since your response to that bad joke I have been very polite.
My wife is not even worried I invited you, and sometimes she gets worried about me ;-)

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 30th, 2013, 03:41 PM
he was NEVER going to do this. he just needed one of you to insult him then he can "withdraw" his accepted invitation. he was NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER going to do this. you could offer him a free ticket + $20 in cash + gas money and he wouldn't go.

because he knows what would happen. he suddenly wouldn't be anonymous anymore.

So hes just another Creaming Weasel?

I read ya.................that pussy wouldnt take a plane/bus ticket and tickets to the game in Missoula because he is a chattown clown little bitch. Maybe they were separated at birth..........lord knows his mom has been "down south"

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 30th, 2013, 03:42 PM

So a guy offers you and your mom tickets to a football game and you cu*t out on him?

Typical southerner............

citdog
October 30th, 2013, 03:45 PM

CAREFUL Alpha.........

PhillyApp1
October 30th, 2013, 03:45 PM
So a guy offers you and your mom tickets to a football game and you cu*t out on him?

Hey NOW !!!

Typical Southerner ??????? says a dumb a$$ Yankee ;-)...be nice

I am now called a Damm Yankee but my roots come from the DEEP South

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 30th, 2013, 03:46 PM
CAREFUL Alpha.........

SUck my Union...........Jack

PhillyApp1
October 30th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Who pissed in your cereal this morning?? lol

Alpha been hijacked??

PhillyApp1
October 30th, 2013, 03:49 PM

Seriously, PM me if you have any interest or just SAY no I am not coming to THE ROCK to watch your MOC's win the last game with APP

mountaineer in Cane Land
October 30th, 2013, 04:04 PM
please god put an end to this and give to Bison!! He wants to be there!!

citdog
October 30th, 2013, 04:26 PM

mikes hard lemonade

fmrbearkat
October 30th, 2013, 04:33 PM

Whoa whoa whoa you effin' Canadian!!! Most of us typical southerner's will treat you better than any yankee alive. Don't loop chattown into our southern culture. Somethings off about that kat.

Saint3333
October 30th, 2013, 05:05 PM
This is shattown's way of backing out of his acceptance. He can't simply say no. Since he's joined this site, he's not attended the game in Boone. He's not going to start now.

Games in Boone seems narrow in that sentence.

i've got an extra ticket I'm not using just PM me whoever wants it.

Umpire
October 30th, 2013, 05:11 PM
*throws flag*

Prior to the post, being a little bitch. 15 yards and a loss of down. Fourth down.

Southern Bison
October 30th, 2013, 05:54 PM
PhillyApp, let me know where I'll need to park near the "short bus" and keep a weathered eye on the horizon for this guy (no kid this weekend):

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?21193-FCS-Sightings/page24&p=2036951#post2036951

AppChicago
October 31st, 2013, 09:57 AM
Armchair cowboy.

ASUMountaineer
October 31st, 2013, 02:29 PM
Its too sceery.

Apparently so...

ASUMountaineer
October 31st, 2013, 02:29 PM
FIFY

xoutofrepx

PhillyApp1
October 31st, 2013, 05:48 PM
Well, Chattownmocs

With sincere and honest regret I have to pull back the invitation to the APP vs Chattown game ON THE ROCK.

I was hoping to help you turn around your online persona and give you an opportunity to see your team possibily win their biggest game in history.

So, Southern Bison will now take your spot 12 rows up from your vaunted MOCS

citdog
October 31st, 2013, 05:51 PM
Well, Chattownmocs

With sincere and honest regret I have to pull back the invitation to the APP vs Chattown game ON THE ROCK.

I was hoping to help you turn around your online persona and give you an opportunity to see your team possibily win their biggest game in history.

http://blog.riskmanagers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/indiangiver.jpg

Southern Bison should be in Charleston this week anyway!

fmrbearkat
October 31st, 2013, 05:52 PM
Well, Chattownmocs

You didn't pull it back.... He quite rudely accepted and then declined!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 31st, 2013, 07:09 PM
Gotta admit, this was a fairly gutless performance.

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 31st, 2013, 07:39 PM
Maybe chattown is just a teenager like that alexale chick?

PhillyApp1
October 31st, 2013, 07:44 PM
The mystery continues......on hollween night

Maybe he is trick or treating

Saint3333
October 31st, 2013, 08:18 PM
If I were you I'd file this under "W" for who gives a _____.

ChopperTN
October 31st, 2013, 09:38 PM

Citdog, he's too chicken to even step into Finley/

IBleedYellow
October 31st, 2013, 09:49 PM
Pretty sure this all went par for the course.

Southern Bison
October 31st, 2013, 11:35 PM
Well, Chattownmocs

And I come with a sign for all AGSers!! Look to the FCS Sightings thread come Saturday afternoon!

pike51
November 1st, 2013, 06:53 AM
You didn't pull it back.... He quite rudely accepted and then declined!

Let's be completely fair though. His pimple faced manager wouldn't let him off on Saturday because they introduced the new Sriracha chicken and Sriracha steak footlongs today and he is expecting record crowds.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 1st, 2013, 07:32 AM
Let's be completely fair though. His pimple faced manager wouldn't let him off on Saturday because they introduced the new Sriracha chicken and Sriracha steak footlongs today and he is expecting record crowds.
I was thinking he would get a footlong sometime this weekend, just didnt know it would be in a sandwich shop..............................

xcoffeex

NCEagle2000
November 1st, 2013, 09:03 AM
And I come with a sign for all AGSers!! Look to the FCS Sightings thread come Saturday afternoon!

Maybe they wont threaten to take it....

MTfan4life
November 1st, 2013, 09:14 AM
Gotta admit, this was a fairly gutless performance.

Do you mean by chattown? Because if so, I see it as exactly the opposite. This appeared to be the old friendly set up to be ganged up on type deal. If this person wanted to genuinely offer chattown a ticket to an App game, it would have been most proper to do so in a PRIVATE message. Putting it on here allows every one to gang up and mock him, asking if his mom would need a ticket too. If you wanted to extend a certain courtesy, you shouldn't need to make it public to the world.

Stuff like that just adds to the mockery display of it all.

Just my observation.

pike51
November 1st, 2013, 09:21 AM
Do you mean by chattown? Because if so, I see it as exactly the opposite. This appeared to be the old friendly set up to be ganged up on type deal. If this person wanted to genuinely offer chattown a ticket to an App game, it would have been most proper to do so in a PRIVATE message. Putting it on here allows every one to gang up and mock him, asking if his mom would need a ticket too. If you wanted to extend a certain courtesy, you shouldn't need to make it public to the world.

Just my observation.

Actually, I think the opposite. Inviting him in private would be the perfect setup. Doing so in person lets everyone know what's going on. That way, if something did happen, we are all witnesses to the invite and know who the #1 suspect would have been.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 1st, 2013, 10:38 AM
Agreed

Philly is a great dude very friendly and more than hospitable ever time I have ever been around him. It was a genuine offer.

PhillyApp1
November 1st, 2013, 10:54 AM

Just my observation.

I can agree with you about the jokes not going over well online. I apologized online.
I have been legit. And the seat may still be available, if Chattown would respond. I am older, married,have a career, and have a Christian slant to me. My word is my word, even if it hurts. I truly think Chattaown gets some bad online persona here. I was hoping to help change that persona and have a good time. I was taking the risk with my wife on inviting someone I don't know, who isn't well liked online.

So, in the end, I am legit, I still have a seat, if he wants to come, AND southern Bison will be there also.
I also for the third time apologize for the joke.
Chattown has nothing to fear, except APP winning.
maybe he gets the thrill of his life by being there if the MOCS win.

ASUMountaineer
November 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM

Just my observation.

You're 100% correct, chattown brings absolutely none of it on himself. He is an innocent bystander that is simply being picked on by bullies. xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM

Just my observation.

Yeah? Well you're wrong.

Much like a whole lot of us have done chattown ridicules, baits, etc. opposing teams and fans. So we get ridiculed in return a little bit. Big f'n deal. If I thought for one second that all these App guys I met (not the least of which is PhillyApp) were setting him up for some kind of confrontation I sure wouldn't have it ride. Anyone that would do that is truly a gutless turd and nobody I met down there was anything but hospitable and genuine...well except for one punk out of the whole lot at a bar and not a member here I'm pretty sure.

BTW, it was the way he bowed out that was a pretty shameful tactic in my book. "Oh you've insulted me now I'm not going!" GTFO of here with the excuses and just say you ain't making it.

Another btw, I like chatt and think he's funny as hell whether he goes trolling or not.

PhillyApp1
November 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM
Yeah? Well you're wrong.

Much like a whole lot of us have done chattown ridicules, baits, etc. opposing teams and fans. So we get ridiculed in return a little bit. Big f'n deal. If I thought for one second that all these App guys I met (not the least of which is PhillyApp) were setting him up for some kind of confrontation I sure wouldn't have it ride. Anyone that would do that is truly a gutless turd and nobody I met down there was anything but hospitable and genuine...well except for one punk out of the whole lot at a bar and not a member here I'm pretty sure.

BTW, it was the way he bowed out that was a pretty shameful tactic in my book. "Oh you've insulted me now I'm not going!" GTFO of here with the excuses and just say you ain't making it.

Another btw, I like chatt and think he's funny as hell whether he goes trolling or not.

Pretty much right on the money with out the language ;-)
I do think Catt is entertaining in some ways, and I did apologize, and I still hope he says yes.

Its up to you Chattown....bring on the MOCS !!!

fmrbearkat
November 1st, 2013, 01:48 PM

Just my observation.

The thing is I may talk smack about football teams, the Baja Canadians on the board, or even you brokeback folks from Montana but its all in fun and if any of you chattown included (as delusional as he seems to be) came to our stadium with me they would be treated as if they were a long time friend. By me and most of the folks at our stadium. And I would be willing to bet 99% of the people on this board would be the same way.

PhillyApp1
November 1st, 2013, 01:55 PM
The thing is I may talk smack about football teams, the Baja Canadians on the board, or even you brokeback folks from Montana but its all in fun and if any of you chattown included (as delusional as he seems to be) came to our stadium with me they would be treated as if they were a long time friend. By me and most of the folks at our stadium. And I would be willing to bet 99% of the people on this board would be the same way.

Amen...even a NY Giants fan ...LMFAO
I even have a few as friends.....lol

fmrbearkat
November 1st, 2013, 02:12 PM
Amen...even a NY Giants fan ...LMFAO
I even have a few as friends.....lol

I didn't even think about you being an Eagles fan....that changes my opinion drastically!! Eff him chattown...I wouldn't go either :D

Apphole
November 1st, 2013, 02:14 PM
If he's not making you a sandwich, I don't think you'll like being around him. He strikes me as the douchey in real life type.

The dude is going to curse in front of women and children and throw a temper tantrum when Nooga loses. I'd pass on meeting this dingbat.

PhillyApp1
November 1st, 2013, 02:43 PM
I didn't even think about you being an Eagles fan....that changes my opinion drastically!! Eff him chattown...I wouldn't go either :D

That hurt my feelings.......................not

Have some balls Chattown and come to THE ROCK to yell for your MOCS

And yes you would fnrbearkat............and you'd like it TOO !!!! ;-)....don't bring out da Philly in me...you'll like that too.....with cheese,fried onions, and ketchup

fmrbearkat
November 1st, 2013, 03:13 PM
That hurt my feelings.......................not

Have some balls Chattown and come to THE ROCK to yell for your MOCS

And yes you would fnrbearkat............and you'd like it TOO !!!! ;-)....don't bring out da Philly in me...you'll like that too.....with cheese,fried onions, and ketchup

Bring a couple cheese steaks to Cowboys Stadium and we will have a grand old time....I wouldn't piss on the grass in lincoln financial but I'd **** on the ruins of the vet xnodx

In all seriousness I would have loved to have played or even visited the rock. Besides the beautiful country it looks like a really fun atmosphere. Im betting Chattown has been to the rock before but when he does he wears a hat, dark glasses and a trench coat so if he is spotted people would just think he was a creepy flasher instead of Chattown which is a whole lot worse!!

PhillyApp1
November 2nd, 2013, 08:31 AM
Chattown...I have not given up on you.....if you contact me i will leave your ticket at the ticket office at the stadium

GO APP

AshevilleApp2
November 2nd, 2013, 08:38 AM

xlolx Pretty good!

AshevilleApp2
November 2nd, 2013, 08:39 AM
mikes hard lemonade

Not bad either!

walliver
November 2nd, 2013, 09:05 AM
If he's not making you a sandwich, I don't think you'll like being around him. He strikes me as the douchey in real life type.

The dude is going to curse in front of women and children and throw a temper tantrum when Nooga loses. I'd pass on meeting this dingbat.

Chatty is not going to lose. The Evil SoCon refs will steal the game from them ... Appalachian will cheat with impunity ... Chatty will swamp the Yosefs ... The Mocs will win this game in every possible way ... except maybe the final score.

Saint3333
November 2nd, 2013, 09:07 AM
Chattown...I have not given up on you.....if you contact me i will leave your ticket at the ticket office at the stadium

GO APP

This is as sad as Ricky Bobby leaving a ticket for his dad, everyone knows he isn't coming.

mountaineer in Cane Land
November 2nd, 2013, 12:20 PM
weather report from App is cold and sleeting just a couple of hours before the game, if that's going to be the weather for the game, Chatt might have done the right thing staying away from that mess.

walliver
November 2nd, 2013, 12:28 PM
weather report from App is cold and sleeting just a couple of hours before the game, if that's going to be the weather for the game, Chatt might have done the right thing staying away from that mess.

So the weather will beat chatty

mountaineer in Cane Land
November 2nd, 2013, 01:01 PM
reading about Chatt's qb Huesman, has yet to throw for 100 yds in a away game, doesn't run quite as well either, seems to be much better at home. If its true that their running back isn't healthy, and with the nasty weather, could be one of those ugly 13-10 games

SoCon2013
November 2nd, 2013, 07:50 PM

WOOPS!!!!

chattanoogamocs
November 2nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
reading about Chatt's qb Huesman, has yet to throw for 100 yds in a away game, doesn't run quite as well either, seems to be much better at home.

Huesman vs ASU
Passing 13/19 127 yards 2 TDs (1 INT)
Rushing 16 carries 132 yards 1 TD

Ouch. ;)

Southern Bison
November 2nd, 2013, 09:11 PM
Eat your heart out Bitchtownmocs! This was my view for the afternoon.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/522009_10202100597667414_1090056500_n.jpg

mountaineer in Cane Land
November 2nd, 2013, 09:49 PM
watch the game, impressed with Huesman running the ball, very quick, made good decisions, as a passer, not impressed at all, basically most of his yds come on 2 or 3 throws, his inteseption, he had the receiver wide, wide open, threw a weak, late pass, that gave the safety time to catch up, they went from an easy long touchdown to a turnover, the thirty yd td he threw to Robinson, was busted coverage, Robinson caught the ball with a 5 yd cushion, all Huesman had to do was just throw it, very easy. up to the forth, when he pickup a lot of yds, he didn't even attempt tough passes over the middle, to be fair, I don't know if its because the coaching staff didn't trust him or the receivers, but it was really apparent that the coaching staff wasn't going to let him try any tough passes over the middle. Watching what passes he did throw, they didn't seem to have a lot of zip. Again, just observation, he is on of the best running qbs in the FCS, just really, really quick and shifty, but once you get in the playoffs, if you get way behind, and have to depend of his arm to come back and win the game, your going to be in a lot of trouble.

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 09:57 PM
watch the game, impressed with Huesman running the ball, very quick, made good decisions, as a passer, not impressed at all, basically most of his yds come on 2 or 3 throws, his inteseption, he had the receiver wide, wide open, threw a weak, late pass, that gave the safety time to catch up, they went from an easy long touchdown to a turnover, the thirty yd td he threw to Robinson, was busted coverage, Robinson caught the ball with a 5 yd cushion, all Huesman had to do was just throw it, very easy. up to the forth, when he pickup a lot of yds, he didn't even attempt tough passes over the middle, to be fair, I don't know if its because the coaching staff didn't trust him or the receivers, but it was really apparent that the coaching staff wasn't going to let him try any tough passes over the middle. Watching what passes he did throw, they didn't seem to have a lot of zip. Again, just observation, he is on of the best running qbs in the FCS, just really, really quick and shifty, but once you get in the playoffs, if you get way behind, and have to depend of his arm to come back and win the game, your going to be in a lot of trouble.

The interception was simultaneous possession that is supposed to go to the offense. Luckily, I think that fired us up.

Southern Bison
November 3rd, 2013, 08:06 AM
A big thanks to PhillyApp & his wife for the ticket and the tailgating fun. I had a great time meeting other AGS posters from App State and heard stories about Grizo, AG1, and others.

I am looking forward to heading to other stadiums and games in this region next year to experience them and meet fellow AGSers!

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 3rd, 2013, 09:33 AM
Those stories were all lies! Except the stuff about Grizo......those are probably true!

Southern Bison
November 4th, 2013, 08:49 AM
We finally figured out why Bitchtownmocs didn't show. He rode with the team.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=43447a813a&view=att&th=14222d7019aeadc6&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f29fd951dc45cfaa_0.1&safe=1&zw

No, this isn't doctored.

fmrbearkat
November 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=43447a813a&view=att&th=14222d7019aeadc6&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f29fd951dc45cfaa_0.1&safe=1&zw

No, this isn't doctored.

Can't see the picture for some reason.

PhillyApp1
November 4th, 2013, 09:30 AM

No, this isn't doctored.

HOLD IT.......Wait ........ Wait .......Wait..........................boom

southernBison .....the picture please...taaadaaa

by the way I feel for the guy in the picture , not for chattown any more....lol

fmrbearkat
November 4th, 2013, 12:01 PM
HOLD IT.......Wait ........ Wait .......Wait..........................boom

southernBison .....the picture please...taaadaaa

by the way I feel for the guy in the picture , not for chattown any more....lol

Am I missing something? I still can't see a picture from my desktop or my phone? I need a laught today!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 4th, 2013, 12:22 PM
I can't see a pic either.

Southern Bison
November 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Alright, let's try this again...

No, this wasn't doctored.

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Alright, let's try this again...

No, this wasn't doctored.

Awesome, I'm an excellent young defensive back.

PhillyApp1
November 4th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Awesome, I'm an excellent young defensive back.

since you are joking around ;-) ...did you say you were an excellent ....young..... defensive..... back..... named "Virgin" ?? LMAO

to be young and be defensive of your back is important when being a virgin.... but the kid did a nice job though and never turned around at some of the comments