PDA

View Full Version : FCS on TV

Sam_Kats
October 22nd, 2013, 07:35 PM
I realize it's all conference-driven $$ & won't change but it sure would be nice if ESPN would branch out & find a good FCS environment for a couple of these Tuesday/Thur night games. I'm pretty sure the country would rather watch two good teams in a PACKED FCS stadium vs ULL vs Ark St in a half-full stadium with no energy.

Won't change but still would be cool to see...

BEAR
October 22nd, 2013, 07:38 PM
It's Arkansas State..... 'nuff said. xlolx

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2013, 08:23 PM
Thursday, occasionally, sure. Tuesday, no way.

GAD
October 23rd, 2013, 06:11 AM
A good environment on a Tuesday would be difficult for any one produce at any level

McNeese72
October 23rd, 2013, 07:52 AM
How would you get a day's worth of tailgating in for a weekday game? McNeese home games are meant to be on a Saturday night.

Doc

IBleedYellow
October 23rd, 2013, 08:06 AM
The fact that the low FBS conferences try to gain some credibility while they play in an empty stadium on a Saturday is one more reason I don't want to be there. Football is to be played on the weekend.

Moto X

PanthersBlue
October 23rd, 2013, 11:07 AM
I think it would have to come from another network other than ESPN to drive the FCS brand. Maybe a new network like Fox Sports 1 could add FCS football to their programming to help grow their college football base, adding more teams to their coverage would bring in more viewers from a much larger base.

citdog
October 23rd, 2013, 11:11 AM
don't you know that those idiots in boone and pigs ass can't wait to play meaningless games on tuesday night?