PDA

View Full Version : I-AA quarterbacks trivia question

cosmo here
October 3rd, 2006, 04:16 PM
Who are the four quarterbacks that have three games with 300 yards of total offense this season?

hint: only one comes from an auto-bid playoff conference, and it's not Ricky Santos

Cap'n Cat
October 3rd, 2006, 04:20 PM
Who are the four quarterbacks that have three games with 300 yards of total offense this season?

hint: only one comes from an auto-bid playoff conference, and it's not Ricky Santos

Ah................

Some guy from San Diego, right?

:D :D :D

CSUBUCDAD
October 3rd, 2006, 04:37 PM
Charleston Southerns Collin Drafts is one. Not sure about the other two. Maybe Elder at App State

cosmo here
October 3rd, 2006, 04:44 PM
good on the first two, with Josh Johnson and Collin Drafts.

rokamortis
October 3rd, 2006, 05:12 PM
Tyler Thigpen from CCU

rokamortis
October 3rd, 2006, 05:21 PM
and ...

Brad Maurer Lafayette

UNHWildCats
October 3rd, 2006, 05:27 PM
both games Santos played full games NW came close and Del easily passed 300 the other 2 had he polayed full games easily would have.

cosmo here
October 3rd, 2006, 05:31 PM
and ...

Brad Maurer Lafayette

well done Rok xsmileyclapx

and UNH . . I know Santos is great, just wanted to point out who else is doing nice work out there.

who would have figured that of the eight playoff leagues, only Maurer would have done that at this point? :)

UNHWildCats
October 3rd, 2006, 05:46 PM
well done Rok xsmileyclapx

and UNH . . I know Santos is great, just wanted to point out who else is doing nice work out there.

who would have figured that of the eight playoff leagues, only Maurer would have done that at this point? :)

I just wanted to participate in the thread and had no idea of the answers so i talked about Santos ;) :p

ASU Kep
October 3rd, 2006, 06:26 PM
Charleston Southerns Collin Drafts is one. Not sure about the other two. Maybe Elder at App State

Elder has only started two games this year. He's now our back-up, so it'd be pretty amazing if he was putting up those numbers (thus also making it pretty amazing that we'd bench him). :nod:

Welcome to AGS, though! :hurray:

TigerFan17
October 3rd, 2006, 06:39 PM
Sean Schaefer of Towson is extremely close, averaging 278 yards of total offense per game.

cosmo here
October 3rd, 2006, 06:51 PM
Sean Schaefer of Towson is extremely close, averaging 278 yards of total offense per game.

averaging 278 yards, but only has one game over 300 . . well over 300, with nation's best 447 against Hofstra but on 64 (!) plays, 60 passes.