PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 8

superman7515
October 20th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Sorry for the delay, I worked the 6 pm to 6 am shift at the firehouse last night, then it's about a 90 minute drive home and I stopped for breakfast leading to this being up later than usual.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtKAORz8z6vdEhQdklIQ0tkMkpuUUEzT3RSaF8zd 2c&usp=sharing

If you notice any mistakes, please feel free to let me know as it's entirely plausible that I have done so. Also a reminder that until Sagarin releases his updated rankings, you will see *** in that column, which is to let you know those are for last week.

Thanks as always and good luck.

caribbeanhen
October 20th, 2013, 09:18 AM
when do you sleep? Oh, I forgot your Superman xnodx

Southeastern Louisiana won last night over Northwestern State and voters..... it's now time to include them into the top 25.

Cocky
October 20th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Bump

Twentysix
October 20th, 2013, 01:44 PM

Southeastern Louisiana won last night over Northwestern State and voters..... it's now time to include them into the top 25.

no no no, it was time to include SELA like 5 or 6 weeks ago :p.

McNeese75
October 20th, 2013, 01:48 PM
no no no, it was time to include SELA like 5 or 6 weeks ago :p.

Gotta agree with this

IBleedYellow
October 20th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Toppity Topppp

JMUNJ08
October 20th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Bump - Get those votes in!

RabidRabbit
October 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM
Bump VOTE IF HAVEN'T Voted. If voted verify at email address and PM's that there's no issue (no request for correction). Still time to submit.xhypedx

McNeeserocket
October 21st, 2013, 10:08 AM
The chart shows that McNeese has only 4 Division I wins, but that is incorrect. McNeese has won 5 Division I games. Their wins are against Southern Florida (FBS), Alabama Pine Bluff (SWAC FCS), Weber State (Big Sky FCS), Central Arkansas (Southland FCS team) and Sam Houston (Southland FCS team).

We played and a beat Western Alabama (Division II team) and we lost to Northern Iowa (FCS team). That makes 5 Division I wins, one Divison II win and one Division I loss.

superman7515
October 21st, 2013, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I was running on caffeine and no one bothered to mention I completely missed SeLo until I noticed it much later.

caribbeanhen
November 2nd, 2013, 10:08 PM

now there will be no overlooking the Lions from Hammond