PDA

View Full Version : Robert Morris Colonials

GUYMAN
June 13th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Anyone out there follow the RMU program? I'm a fan in NJ.

Tribe4SF
June 13th, 2005, 11:50 AM

No, but welcome to AGS. Hope you'll be active as we need more folks from the mid-majors.

Question for you: What do you think of Street&Smith's magazine ranking LaSalle #25 in I-AA preseason?

UAalum72
June 13th, 2005, 12:35 PM
More discussion of NEC is at Don Hansen's Football Gazette
http://www.donhansen.com/forum/

As for this forum, you guys just better beat Rowan this fall

Dane96
June 13th, 2005, 12:49 PM
No, but welcome to AGS. Hope you'll be active as we need more folks from the mid-majors.

Question for you: What do you think of Street&Smith's magazine ranking LaSalle #25 in I-AA preseason?

An absolute freaking joke. LaSalle isnt going to sniff the top 5 or 6 in the Mid-Major rankings. Further, they dont play anywhere near a schedule that would allow them to garner votes. For example, if UA split its four OOC games (for argument sake, let's say Hofstra and Fordham) and keeps it within two touchdowns against Maine and UMASS, then goes on to sweep the NEC, then yes, I think maybe it would be ok to rank the Danes in the Top 30 of all of IAA. However, LaSalle, a team coming off a 3-7 record and a member of the weakest Mid-Major conference, has NO BUSINESS being anywhere in the TOP 50, let alone 25, in the Pre-season. NO MID-MAJOR SHOULD BE A PRE-SEASON PICK.

Street and Smith's is a joke.