PDA

View Full Version : Jamey Chadwell can coach a effing football team

ASU_Fanatic
October 12th, 2013, 11:15 PM
This deserved it's own thread. Huge shout out to this guy. In his first year at Charleston Southern they are 7-0. I wonder if he'll even be back there next year, he could very realistically get another promotion. He's done an incredible job this year, one of the best young names out there

New Bucs Fan
October 13th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Also, let's not forget the players, many who were there through 0-11 year, that have performed on the field. Another big shout out to Coach Scott for getting it done in weight room.

As to if he will be back we hope so because 19-20 starters will be and they will only get better.

This deserved it's own thread. Huge shout out to this guy. In his first year at Charleston Southern they are 7-0. I wonder if he'll even be back there next year, he could very realistically get another promotion. He's done an incredible job this year, one of the best young names out there

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
October 13th, 2013, 07:03 AM

They'll be playing Colorado this Saturday. Chadwell played at ETSU and started his coaching career there before he moved on to bigger things. Here's hoping Chadwell becomes the head coach of his alma mater when Torbush retires.

catamount man
October 13th, 2013, 07:11 AM
I so wanted him in Cullowhee after WCU fired Wagner after the 2011 season. Oh well...........so glad basketball season is almost here. GO CATS!

T-Dog
October 13th, 2013, 07:39 AM
I so wanted him in Cullowhee after WCU fired Wagner after the 2011 season. Oh well...........so glad basketball season is almost here. GO CATS!

If you put Chadwell and CSU against Western's schedule this year, they'd be 2-5 at best.

caribbeanhen
October 13th, 2013, 09:03 AM
send him to Newark

rokamortis
October 13th, 2013, 09:42 AM
They end the season with CCU, GWU, and Liberty. If they come out of that 3-0 or 2-1 then I'll agree with you.

bjtheflamesfan
October 13th, 2013, 09:59 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/p2846.jpg

ASU_Fanatic
October 13th, 2013, 10:45 AM
They end the season with CCU, GWU, and Liberty. If they come out of that 3-0 or 2-1 then I'll agree with you.
They won't beat CCU. But they should be able to beat GWU who's been exposed and an average Liberty team. They eat the clock and play mistake free football. I think they'll finish with 9 wins.

ASU_Fanatic
October 13th, 2013, 10:46 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/p2846.jpg
She's so hot it's unreal

bjtheflamesfan
October 13th, 2013, 11:18 AM
They won't beat CCU. But they should be able to beat GWU who's been exposed and an average Liberty team. They eat the clock and play mistake free football. I think they'll finish with 9 wins.

GWU I can see but not Liberty. The Bucs have only beaten Liberty twice in history if memory serves and the one time they beat them in North Charleston, they had to rally to do it, and that was the worst team in Flames history that year to boot...hence the meme I posted

rokamortis
October 13th, 2013, 11:24 AM
GWU I can see but not Liberty. The Bucs have only beaten Liberty twice in history if memory serves and the one time they beat them in North Charleston, they had to rally to do it, and that was the worst team in Flames history that year to boot...hence the meme I posted

History doesn't really mean anything - especially this year. LU and CCU have coaches in their second year while GWU and CSU have first year coaches. With the new coaching staffs things are completely different from the past.

bjtheflamesfan
October 13th, 2013, 12:02 PM
I tend to feel the same way, although the thing that I keep thinking about is the fact that these guys (Coach Chadwell on down) remember the losses, or at the very least will hear about them. When a team has a significant string of futility (think chattown's boys against GaSou), the pressure mounts on each subsequent class to be that group that ENDS the futility. If CSU gets behind, those thoughts of "oh here we go again" will start creeping in.