PDA

View Full Version : Cal Poly?

Engineer86
October 12th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Yahoo lists Cal Poly as play at 9:05pm EDT, but the FCS scoreboard shows them losing to a 1-5 Weber St. Really? If true it kind of explains the Yale loss.

UIWWildthing
October 12th, 2013, 05:40 PM
ESPN has the game at 9:05 as well, also Cal Poly's website has the game starting at 6:05 (Pacific). The scoreboard is broken me thinks

ThreadStopper
October 12th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Not true, Cal Poly is up 13-0 in the second quarter.

Twentysix
October 12th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Yahoo lists Cal Poly as play at 9:05pm EDT, but the FCS scoreboard shows them losing to a 1-5 Weber St. Really? If true it kind of explains the Yale loss.

its the 2nd qtr CP is winning by 2 TD.

ThreadStopper
October 12th, 2013, 09:08 PM
20-0 at halftime

Green26
October 12th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Yale was beaten by Dartmouth today.

malibudude
October 12th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Poly 47 Weber St. 0 Final. We have a quarterback.

Grizalltheway
October 13th, 2013, 11:15 AM

Should be a helluva game in Missoula next week. You guys always seem to play us tough.xthumbsupx

bojeta
October 13th, 2013, 01:44 PM

Yes! I don't want to prematurely say that our QB problem was the only issue keeping us from winning last week (we also had several key starters out/injured/suspended), but it certainly appeared that way last night as we clicked on all cylinders with our new QB. Everything that went wrong last week, went right last night. It was actually pretty funny... Every good play, score or good stop by our defense...., the entire crowd seemed to hold their breath, and scan the field for flags LOL!!!

bojeta
October 14th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Should be a helluva game in Missoula next week. You guys always seem to play us tough.xthumbsupx

Always a great game to watch. Can't wait to watch it on Max Media this weekend!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/bojeta/College%20Sports/CPvsGriz_zps655df3ff.jpg

Kabooom
October 15th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Always a great game to watch. Can't wait to watch it on Max Media this weekend!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/bojeta/College%20Sports/CPvsGriz_zps655df3ff.jpg

Gotta love Santa Barbara County living......Sweet S&M BBQ....I'll buy the tri -tip...and the McLintocks beans.......or maybe skip that that .and just head to the Far Western for a big cowboy steak!

Go Stangs!
Go Griz!

More Tri-Tip Please..

bojeta
October 15th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Gotta love Santa Barbara County living......Sweet S&M BBQ....I'll buy the tri -tip...and the McLintocks beans.......or maybe skip that that .and just head to the Far Western for a big cowboy steak!

Go Stangs!
Go Griz!

More Tri-Tip Please..

Amen! Not sure if you're aware, but the Minetti's closed the original Far Western (Bummmmmer!!), and opened a new one in Old Orcutt, about 2 miles from my house (Whoo Hoo!!!). Loved the old one because of the history/atmosphere, but it is nice to be able to ride our bikes to the new location, and not worry about a DUI ;) My father first took me to the old Far Western in 1965 when I was 4. He was stationed at Vandenberg, and it was a favorite spot of the officers. At that time, it was pretty new (7 years in operation). This article explains the move, and has some pics of the new location http://santamariatimes.com/news/local/far-western-tavern-begins-new-era-in-orcutt/article_84720eae-15d0-11e2-9443-0019bb2963f4.html The old building was built in 1912 and operated as The Palace Hotel until 1944. The Minetti's bought it and opened it as the Far Western Tavern in 1958. The family still owns the old building. I'm hoping it gets earthquake retrofitted, and is preserved in it's orginal appearance.