PDA

View Full Version : Fourth Quarter.

IBleedYellow
October 12th, 2013, 05:26 AM
How important is the fourth quarter for the Bison?? Just read this.

"Just ask the Bison opponents, who have been virtually leveled in the last 15 minutes of games. The Bison have outgained their opponents a combined 523 yards to 254 and outscored them 48-0 during the final quarter."

Thats bonkers, but the strength of a champion!!

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/414909/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 12th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Pretty impressive!!

Engineer86
October 12th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Fourth quarter like that = third straight chip

blueballs
October 12th, 2013, 11:01 AM
The underlying truth here is that about half of that domination has been by the subs in one sided games, which indicates superior depth and a pipeline of young talent in the program.

IBleedYellow
October 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM
The underlying truth here is that about half of that domination has been by the subs in one sided games, which indicates superior depth and a pipeline of young talent in the program.

I would agree with you if we didn't have to play KSU, SDSU and UNI in the 4th quarters from behind or with 7 point leads.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 12th, 2013, 11:26 AM
I would agree with you if we didn't have to play KSU, SDSU and UNI in the 4th quarters from behind or with 7 point leads.

Meaning the 2 blowouts is about half. :D

IBleedYellow
October 12th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Looks like these high amount of games our playerrs have been playing are starting to take a toll, lots of injuries pilling up right now. Defense is starting to fall apart with injuries. :(

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 12th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I don't think NDSU has that much of a conditioning advantage over opponents in the 4th quarter.

Personally, I attribute it to one person - Brock Jensen. The "clutch" term is way overused, but he is clutch.

dewey
October 12th, 2013, 04:02 PM
I don't think NDSU has that much of a conditioning advantage over opponents in the 4th quarter.

Personally, I attribute it to one person - Brock Jensen. The "clutch" term is way overused, but he is clutch.

Good point but I would also add in the the offensive line, tight ends and fullbacks that help dominate at the LOS.

Go Bison.

Dewey

NoDak 4 Ever
October 12th, 2013, 04:04 PM
all this talk jinxed it.

IBleedYellow
October 12th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Yeah, my bad.

Too close to having INTs there, too.

IBleedYellow
October 12th, 2013, 04:08 PM
I don't agree with FCS_Pwns_FBS.

If you watched the NDSU vs. KSU game we were clobbering them physically the 4th quarter. They were cramping and had their hands on their hips at the end of the 3rd. Same goes for the SDSU game.

Hammersmith
October 12th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I don't agree with FCS_Pwns_FBS.

If you watched the NDSU vs. KSU game we were clobbering them physically the 4th quarter. They were cramping and had their hands on their hips at the end of the 3rd. Same goes for the SDSU game.

I blame you and this thread. MSU breaks the NDSU season-long 4th quarter shutout.

Lehigh'98
October 12th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I personally guarantee NDSU goes undefeated and wins NC. They have absolutely no chance of losing to anyone ;)

sgt smash
October 12th, 2013, 06:28 PM
I personally guarantee NDSU goes undefeated and wins NC. They have absolutely no chance of losing to anyone ;)

You Buckfutter.